Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
Amalgamus

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:44:37 PM

It is still trading as an NXT asset, so you could try to buy it, but quite low liquidity.

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/17911762572811467637

During the summer we will import them to the JUMBLR blockchain.

Here's a list of other SuperNET assets

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

Will you import omnigames as well?
I bought some for 120k NXT just because they were a Supernet asset.

Omnigames is a 3rd party asset, not directly from SuperNET. The asset listed above are the official SuperNET assets.

So, why was it introduced by jl777?
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/omnigames-asset

Why no-one said so when it was listed as a supernet asset?

And initially who gave 400k to Supernet (They're on SuperHodl account).

Also, if you look at the distribution of the assets : 75k is own by nxtventure and mostly, 75k by the issuer account. And if you click on the issuer of this asset, what do you find? Supernet.

So now tell me why Supernet issues an asset and give the keys to the third party (who is obviously a scam) to put the asset on  the asset exchange?

Did you even look at the omnigames thread? A very quick glance at that or even github would have shown that it was abandoned long ago. Or you could have just asked here. Nxt asset exchange allows anybody to make any asset, but that doesn't mean it will be worth anything. In fact people mispell asset words on purpose to fish out more money.

It really amazes me that people don't read shit anymore. But if the trend is to just buy then research later, it would explain some of the insane pumping in the last month.

But consider this as you paying for your education.

Rant#2
Why the hell do you people persist in using windows? Especially when you can get linux for free. Did you know that you can put linux ubuntu on a bootable usb drive and turn your crappy windows machine into an infinitly more secure rocketship fast machine that runs agama just fine.

We did also provide further insight into the issue, perhaps it was buried too quickly. Here it is again:

I was informed about further details and will clarify.

Omnigames was in a process of being incubated but we never made any public release of the assets, that is why they are still in the nxtventure account. We are not sure howcome some of the assets are being traded, certainly they didn't come from our holdings.

When the deal was discussed with the developer it was a pre-release (super very high risk) state, and of course if the project lead disappears, then there is not much we can do.

SuperNET never collected any funds for Omnigames and in fact lost what it invested in it during the incubation period.
"When the deal was discussed with the developer it was a pre-release (super very high risk) state..." That's nice to give this piece of information 2 or 3 years later when we have been robbed.

"SuperNET never collected any funds for Omnigames and in fact lost what it invested in it during the incubation period" I would appreciate to know how you could lose money. Did you send the scammer money on top of the assets?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:09:11 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 09:06:28 AM by yassin54

Jumblr Dominates Decentralized Bitcoin and Altcoin Tumbling. By @DatePickle

KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:24:25 AM

It is still trading as an NXT asset, so you could try to buy it, but quite low liquidity.

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/17911762572811467637

During the summer we will import them to the JUMBLR blockchain.

Here's a list of other SuperNET assets

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

Will you import omnigames as well?
I bought some for 120k NXT just because they were a Supernet asset.

Omnigames is a 3rd party asset, not directly from SuperNET. The asset listed above are the official SuperNET assets.

So, why was it introduced by jl777?
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/omnigames-asset

Why no-one said so when it was listed as a supernet asset?

And initially who gave 400k to Supernet (They're on SuperHodl account).

Also, if you look at the distribution of the assets : 75k is own by nxtventure and mostly, 75k by the issuer account. And if you click on the issuer of this asset, what do you find? Supernet.

So now tell me why Supernet issues an asset and give the keys to the third party (who is obviously a scam) to put the asset on  the asset exchange?

Did you even look at the omnigames thread? A very quick glance at that or even github would have shown that it was abandoned long ago. Or you could have just asked here. Nxt asset exchange allows anybody to make any asset, but that doesn't mean it will be worth anything. In fact people mispell asset words on purpose to fish out more money.

It really amazes me that people don't read shit anymore. But if the trend is to just buy then research later, it would explain some of the insane pumping in the last month.

But consider this as you paying for your education.

Rant#2
Why the hell do you people persist in using windows? Especially when you can get linux for free. Did you know that you can put linux ubuntu on a bootable usb drive and turn your crappy windows machine into an infinitly more secure rocketship fast machine that runs agama just fine.

We did also provide further insight into the issue, perhaps it was buried too quickly. Here it is again:

I was informed about further details and will clarify.

Omnigames was in a process of being incubated but we never made any public release of the assets, that is why they are still in the nxtventure account. We are not sure howcome some of the assets are being traded, certainly they didn't come from our holdings.

When the deal was discussed with the developer it was a pre-release (super very high risk) state, and of course if the project lead disappears, then there is not much we can do.

SuperNET never collected any funds for Omnigames and in fact lost what it invested in it during the incubation period.
"When the deal was discussed with the developer it was a pre-release (super very high risk) state..." That's nice to give this piece of information 2 or 3 years later when we have been robbed.

"SuperNET never collected any funds for Omnigames and in fact lost what it invested in it during the incubation period" I would appreciate to know how you could lose money. Did you send the scammer money on top of the assets?

This is what could happen, even today:

Someone approaches us with a great idea and development plan. We do our due dalliance and then come up with a plan/agreement. In that plan we would invest into this project and give them some financial support. The person begins to develop the project and if it proves to be good we could arrange a crowdsale later for further funding.

This type of a thing is highly risky as most technological start-ups fail. It doesn't necessarily mean that it was a pure scam. So yes, you can lose money by investing into people who never deliver, and that is what happened here.

You as our investors need to understand that we are not a traditional business or a corporation. We are quite horizontally organized, and you cannot just blindly trust everything that has a SuperNET stamp on it.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:30:01 AM

https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ seems to be rejecting my email.
Says "Email not registered" even though I got a confirmation by email.

Trying to swap my BTCD for KMD.

Any one else having this problem?

Yes, we found there was a problem on our end. We are now trying to fix it, but the original developer is no longer working for us. I'll keep you updated.

Anyone else who needs to swap BTCD can PM me.

Trying the v0.2.0.1a-beta and before that the 1.6.2e build on osx and I'm not sure if its working or not, or what to expect.

I'm using KMD in native mode.

With v0.2.0.1a-beta, how do I know if its working? The 'Synch Only" window just perpetually says "loading" On the upper-left under the easydex logo, I see three bubbles. First one (from left to right) currently says 1122, second 5, third 1. Do these indicate I'm connected? With BTCD and Bitcoin wallet usually shows some sort of progress bar indicating the blockchain synch status. Should there be one here?

If I click on the "Receive" button, there are no receive addresses. So I figure I need to hit "Get new address" either transparent or the private - but no addresses show up after I pick on of these. I've tried both. Should they both work?

I'm really trying to get this Agama wallet working as I would really like to participate in the BTCD>KMD swap this Friday but I'm not clear on how to get the wallet working, or if its working.  I need it working and would like to test receive/send prior to the swap. I'd hate to attempt to swap prior to verifying the wallet can do the basic functions and potentially lose my BTCD.

Any help would be most appreciated!

When you launch Komodo in Native Mode you should see that it starts syncing, and the status bar goes from 0% to 100%. Before it starts syncing there should be a message "activating the best chain" that might remain there for some time before the syncing starts.

You can contact our live support at our Slack. It's a lot easier to troubleshoot.

slackinvite.supernet.org channel #support

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
godis

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:06:58 AM

KomodoPlatform
One simple question
Which windows wallet  can be run offline to create address?
Or maybe there is no komodo wallet thet can be run offline?
p.s.
That one doesn't work https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases

I believe you can start Agama Wallet even when you are offline. Then just create a new seed, login in Basilisk Mode, and there you will have your KMD address visible.

However, note that there was a bug in the previous version, so you need to logout and login back again to confirm you see the correct KMD address. That bug was fixed in the new release: github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
I see you can't start agama offline.
For me that strange situation that user can't safly create wallet address.
Not without reason we can find that in bitcoin, litecoin or ethereum but here ?  Undecided

I tested it an managed to open Agama Wallet offline. You must not connect to the basilisk servers at startup. Please use the latest release available in GitHub, there it's turned off by default. github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
"NOTE: due to major changes in our code base it's required to remove iguana/shepherd folder and config.json file!"
So now tell me what the reason to delete "shepherd folder and config.json file" if when you launch again Agama.exe it creates the same file with the same content.
I see people still have problem to get komodo address from wallet. Don't know how mr. Smith can handle it  Shocked
Was trying to run latest agama offline like u sad it's working for u but not for me. Can you link exactly file you runing?
p.s.
I'm suprised that so simple task like run wallet create addres save privkey can be so complicated
yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:14:21 AM

SuperNET Tuesday Update 30/05/2017

ca333

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:06:41 AM

KomodoPlatform
One simple question
Which windows wallet  can be run offline to create address?
Or maybe there is no komodo wallet thet can be run offline?
p.s.
That one doesn't work https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases

I believe you can start Agama Wallet even when you are offline. Then just create a new seed, login in Basilisk Mode, and there you will have your KMD address visible.

However, note that there was a bug in the previous version, so you need to logout and login back again to confirm you see the correct KMD address. That bug was fixed in the new release: github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
I see you can't start agama offline.
For me that strange situation that user can't safly create wallet address.
Not without reason we can find that in bitcoin, litecoin or ethereum but here ?  Undecided

I tested it an managed to open Agama Wallet offline. You must not connect to the basilisk servers at startup. Please use the latest release available in GitHub, there it's turned off by default. github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
"NOTE: due to major changes in our code base it's required to remove iguana/shepherd folder and config.json file!"
So now tell me what the reason to delete "shepherd folder and config.json file" if when you launch again Agama.exe it creates the same file with the same content.
I see people still have problem to get komodo address from wallet. Don't know how mr. Smith can handle it  Shocked
Was trying to run latest agama offline like u sad it's working for u but not for me. Can you link exactly file you runing?
p.s.
I'm suprised that so simple task like run wallet create addres save privkey can be so complicated

you can test this alternative (swing) komodo wallet if you just need basic functionality you named (create address, receive, send, export privkey, and so on): https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases/download/v0.7.7-win/komodoGUI_setup.exe

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:29:10 AM

https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ seems to be rejecting my email.
Says "Email not registered" even though I got a confirmation by email.

Trying to swap my BTCD for KMD.

Any one else having this problem?

Yes, we found there was a problem on our end. We are now trying to fix it, but the original developer is no longer working for us. I'll keep you updated.

Anyone else who needs to swap BTCD can PM me.

Trying the v0.2.0.1a-beta and before that the 1.6.2e build on osx and I'm not sure if its working or not, or what to expect.

I'm using KMD in native mode.

With v0.2.0.1a-beta, how do I know if its working? The 'Synch Only" window just perpetually says "loading" On the upper-left under the easydex logo, I see three bubbles. First one (from left to right) currently says 1122, second 5, third 1. Do these indicate I'm connected? With BTCD and Bitcoin wallet usually shows some sort of progress bar indicating the blockchain synch status. Should there be one here?

If I click on the "Receive" button, there are no receive addresses. So I figure I need to hit "Get new address" either transparent or the private - but no addresses show up after I pick on of these. I've tried both. Should they both work?

I'm really trying to get this Agama wallet working as I would really like to participate in the BTCD>KMD swap this Friday but I'm not clear on how to get the wallet working, or if its working.  I need it working and would like to test receive/send prior to the swap. I'd hate to attempt to swap prior to verifying the wallet can do the basic functions and potentially lose my BTCD.

Any help would be most appreciated!

When you launch Komodo in Native Mode you should see that it starts syncing, and the status bar goes from 0% to 100%. Before it starts syncing there should be a message "activating the best chain" that might remain there for some time before the syncing starts.

You can contact our live support at our Slack. It's a lot easier to troubleshoot.

slackinvite.supernet.org channel #support

Who is the original developer please ?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:37:13 AM

Who is the original developer please ?

jl777 is the lead developer of the back end. There's another team creating the GUIs such as the Agama Wallet.

p.s.

1) Yes, it recreates those files with the correct values. It kind of resets them to factory setting.

Open the config.json file in Iguana folder and make sure you have the following field as 'true'
"skipBasiliskNetworkCheck": true,
The new version should have it 'true' by default.

If you Agama Wallet isn't starting then it must be some other problem.

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:39:08 AM

Jumblr Dominates Decentralized Bitcoin and Altcoin Tumbling

Listen the jl777 interview conducted on the Core Radio! The interview contains some interesting unannounced things, so listen carefully Wink

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:32:04 AM

I have a question:

I made a komodo walled on the agama app. I didn't get a double address, and after logout/login the address didn't change so i figured it was correct.

Then i made small test transaction to the address, but it doesn't show up in the agama app.

However, when i check the block explorer it does say it the transfer was successful:

Address:  RHnmNWxtvftG3rvgeGuYcpKaZYeu9aDfXT
TXid:  14d4f109007cdf40271a06a78d24980fb9d1975d90bd9766db2966a77167bc1d

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks!
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 07:00:40 AM

I have a question:

I made a komodo walled on the agama app. I didn't get a double address, and after logout/login the address didn't change so i figured it was correct.

Then i made small test transaction to the address, but it doesn't show up in the agama app.

However, when i check the block explorer it does say it the transfer was successful:

Thanks!

That is expected. It takes time for the dashboard to update on the Basilisk Mode. I believe currently it updates every 10 minutes.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:21:50 AM

I have a question:

Thanks!

That is expected. It takes time for the dashboard to update on the Basilisk Mode. I believe currently it updates every 10 minutes.

Hmm i don't think i waited for 10 mins, but i did login/logout several times and refreshed manually in the 'receive' tab; is that still expected? I sent the coins yesterday and this morning there was still nothing after logging in.
Thanks for the quick reply by the way!

I'll try leaving it on for a while tonight.
digitalsakurauk

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:56:49 AM

Who won the guess the komodo price? 
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:33:19 AM

Is there actual a market for REVS?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:54:26 AM

The competition ends 3PM UTC

All the SuperNET assets will pay dividends, thus it is very unlikely that any exchange would list them for regulatory reasons.

Currently there is no market for REVS. It will be trading in our decentralized exchange this year though.

stefanoste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:24:14 AM

I receive the newletter regarding KDM payout , I follow all instruction but on the Payout page there no way I can insert my seed  ..there is no insert field  can you please help

Thx

All the SuperNET assets will pay dividends, thus it is very unlikely that any exchange would list them for regulatory reasons.

Currently there is no market for REVS. It will be trading in our decentralized exchange this year though.
stefanoste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:32:14 AM

I guess I have already done it some time ago , because if I check the address http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/ I can see the the founds are in the account

I receive the newletter regarding KDM payout , I follow all instruction but on the Payout page there no way I can insert my seed  ..there is no insert field  can you please help

Thx

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

I guess I have already done it some time ago , because if I check the address http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/ I can see the the founds are in the account

Ok, then you are all set!

BTW: We have updated our homepage's partners section: https://supernet.org/en

yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

JUMBLR asset sharedrop is coming. Let's get tumbling!

Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: