Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:01:42 PM

What is Jumblr?

In short, Jumblr is a KMD&BTC anonymizer.

the JUMBLR asset has nothing to do with the technology. The asset is there just for the investors. The fees that the people pay go towards the assetholders. So the JUBMLR holders receive dividends.

Snapshot happens in the KMD chain. The KMD and JUMBLR addresses are actually the same. We will send JUMBLR to the same address and you can access it with the same seed / privatekey you use for the Komodo

Snapshot happens somewhere around 2nd or 3rd Friday of next month. Withdraw your KMD from exchanges and ICO site to receive the asset. ICO site payout must be requested before next Friday.

It really fascinates me how dev constructed ideas on how to make Komodo attractive to crypto investors . Hopefully, aside from REVS and JUMBLR there are more to come assets that came from KMD. Hodlers rejoice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rnr

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:08:02 AM

Wait what? there is logo contest ?

please someone link me to that, i need to enter this. Time to make some legit logo.. the prize money is pretty decent to be honest.. i might actually make a custom from scratch logo. I just hope the deadline is not too soon.

i subscribed to the newsletter now Cheesy

do you have any bounties campaigns going on?

thankyou

Here: https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/guaranteed-logo-agama-wallet-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-app-726699/brief

Thankyou kind person. Are you entering the contest as well ?

no, but i handle the contest (brief, feedbacks etc.). no time for participation.
Amalgamus

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:09:10 AM

I think this is a perfect opportunity to talk a bit about Jumblr. Some time ago we made a infographic about the process.

Agama Wallet will have a GUI integrated into it. To complete the Jumblr process a wallet has to be kept open the whole time, and it will take about a day to complete the process.

The anonymizing process is 100% decentralized and secure.

If anyone has questions just ask! Smiley

It's very interesting . I just understand the Jumblr but how much is it for this token and when is it available for the exchange?

It is still trading as an NXT asset, so you could try to buy it, but quite low liquidity.

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/17911762572811467637

During the summer we will import them to the JUMBLR blockchain.

Here's a list of other SuperNET assets

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

Will you import omnigames as well?
I bought some for 120k NXT just because they were a Supernet asset.
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:03:13 AM

I think this is a perfect opportunity to talk a bit about Jumblr. Some time ago we made a infographic about the process.

Agama Wallet will have a GUI integrated into it. To complete the Jumblr process a wallet has to be kept open the whole time, and it will take about a day to complete the process.

It's very interesting . I just understand the Jumblr but how much is it for this token and when is it available for the exchange?

It is still trading as an NXT asset, so you could try to buy it, but quite low liquidity.

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

Omnigames is a 3rd party asset, not directly from SuperNET. The asset listed above are the official SuperNET assets.

Can officiales help me please thank you?

1. I need a functioning wallet for windows
2. How much will it take in disc space (gigas)? If I have to download the whole blockchain...
3. Do I have to back-up something a seed or what ever ?  Is the seed the 26 word random paragraph?
4. I have a wallet that I created and it gave me those about 26 words that I´ve written down. Are these words all I need to have access to my wallet?
5. I mined komodos to that wallet and they got there, but it never functioned so that I could have sent them to an exchange for example.
6. I´d like to get those Juggaloe-Jumblerones but I´d rather not risk loosing my exchange bought Komodos in the process.
7. Eventually your wallet has to be easy and secure enough against amateur users to not loose their assets off by mishaps, bugs.

1. forum.supernet.org/t/komodo-swing-wallet-for-windows-and-osx/48
2. not much
3. depends what wallet you use. If use the wallet I linked then you must backup the wallet.dat. You also must backup the wallet.dat if you use Native Mode in Agama Wallet
4. Yes, you must use Agama Wallet and login with that seed, and it will generate the KMD address from that seed.
5. you should contact support with greated details
6. Personally I withdraw my investment straight to my own KMD address that I have never even once accessed through a wallet.
7. that is why we haven't advertised our wallet yet

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Amalgamus

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:06:07 AM

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

Omnigames is a 3rd party asset, not directly from SuperNET. The asset listed above are the official SuperNET assets.

[/quote]

So, why was it introduced by jl777?
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/omnigames-asset

Why no-one said so when it was listed as a supernet asset?

And initially who gave 400k to Supernet (They're on SuperHodl account).

Also, if you look at the distribution of the assets : 75k is own by nxtventure and mostly, 75k by the issuer account. And if you click on the issuer of this asset, what do you find? Supernet.

So now tell me why Supernet issues an asset and give the keys to the third party (who is obviously a scam) to put the asset on  the asset exchange?
Digicoiner

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:21:18 AM

Even though I downloaded and extracted the latest 1.6.4 version in Ubuntu it says I have version 0.1.5.6e-beta in the top left of the app. How can I fix this?

That is a known issue. Just a cosmetic thing.

EDIT: the latest release is v0.2.0.1a-beta beta pre-release

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases

but it shows the wrong version number

Ok thanks.  Also I can't see my REVS anymore.  Previously I imported my BTCD private key in settings and then could see them.  Now it still shows a balance of zero.  How can I see my REVS?  They should be in the same account as my KMD.

Do you see the correct REVS address in your wallet? If you do, then it's a Basilisk Server issue.

In the previous version of Agama client I saw the correct amount of REVS after I imported my BTCD private key.  Is this the correct thing to do? Now it show 0 balance after I import that BTCD private key.  Is there a working REVS explorer where I can check again?
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:32:21 AM

How long before the payout is processed, I am seeing,"Please wait for your pending payout to be finished until you can do your next payout. " for quite sometime by now.

jwiz168

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:46:23 AM

Even though I downloaded and extracted the latest 1.6.4 version in Ubuntu it says I have version 0.1.5.6e-beta in the top left of the app. How can I fix this?

Ok thanks.  Also I can't see my REVS anymore.  Previously I imported my BTCD private key in settings and then could see them.  Now it still shows a balance of zero.  How can I see my REVS?  They should be in the same account as my KMD.

Do you see the correct REVS address in your wallet? If you do, then it's a Basilisk Server issue.

In the previous version of Agama client I saw the correct amount of REVS after I imported my BTCD private key.  Is this the correct thing to do? Now it show 0 balance after I import that BTCD private key.  Is there a working REVS explorer where I can check again?

AFAIK, REVS was only snapshotted once in January. Now the easiest to see you REVS is log in to your account and choose REVS instead of Komodo . Once activated you will see your REVS balance.
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:46:36 AM

Ok thanks.  Also I can't see my REVS anymore.  Previously I imported my BTCD private key in settings and then could see them.  Now it still shows a balance of zero.  How can I see my REVS?  They should be in the same account as my KMD.

In the previous version of Agama client I saw the correct amount of REVS after I imported my BTCD private key.  Is this the correct thing to do? Now it show 0 balance after I import that BTCD private key.  Is there a working REVS explorer where I can check again?

Yes: revs.explorer.supernet.org

How long before the payout is processed, I am seeing,"Please wait for your pending payout to be finished until you can do your next payout. " for quite sometime by now.

This Friday

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 07:21:04 AM

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

I was informed about further details and will clarify.

Omnigames was in a process of being incubated but we never made any public release of the assets, that is why they are still in the nxtventure account. We are not sure howcome some of the assets are being traded, certainly they didn't come from our holdings.

When the deal was discussed with the developer it was a pre-release (super very high risk) state, and of course if the project lead disappears, then there is not much we can do.

SuperNET never collected any funds for Omnigames and in fact lost what it invested in it during the incubation period.

ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:56:32 AM

I have heard that if somebody keeps KMD coins on the wallet then  he can get a free Jumblr distribution? is it right?
and I want to know how long may I have free Jumblr distribution for who is keeping KMD and how much is it for Jumblr? Thank you.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
godis

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:11:10 AM

KomodoPlatform
One simple question
Which windows wallet  can be run offline to create address?
Or maybe there is no komodo wallet thet can be run offline?
p.s.
That one doesn't work https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 08:20:34 AM

I have heard that if somebody keeps KMD coins on the wallet then  he can get a free Jumblr distribution? is it right?
and I want to know how long may I have free Jumblr distribution for who is keeping KMD and how much is it for Jumblr? Thank you.

We distrute 5 % of JUMBLR asset to the KMD coin holders. When you have the privatekeys you can access those diestributed JUMBLR coins. If a 3rd party controls your privatekeys (like an exchange) then the third party will have access to those distributed JUMBLR assets.

KomodoPlatform
One simple question
Which windows wallet  can be run offline to create address?
p.s.

I believe you can start Agama Wallet even when you are offline. Then just create a new seed, login in Basilisk Mode, and there you will have your KMD address visible.

However, note that there was a bug in the previous version, so you need to logout and login back again to confirm you see the correct KMD address. That bug was fixed in the new release: github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases

ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:26:34 AM

I have heard that if somebody keeps KMD coins on the wallet then  he can get a free Jumblr distribution? is it right?

We distrute 5 % of JUMBLR asset to the KMD coin holders. When you have the privatekeys you can access those diestributed JUMBLR coins. If a 3rd party controls your privatekeys (like an exchange) then the third party will have access to those distributed JUMBLR assets.

Thank you for your reply. I have some KMD coins in my agama application not on the exchange but How can I get this free JUMBLR? Must I make an address for this JUMBLR on the Agama app?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

3. depends what wallet you use. If use the wallet I linked then you must backup the wallet.dat. You also must backup the wallet.dat if you use Native Mode in Agama Wallet
4. Yes, you must use Agama Wallet and login with that seed, and it will generate the KMD address from that seed.

I made backup of Komodo seed and wif-key in Agama application (Basilisk mode). Now can I sleep peacefully?
godis

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

KomodoPlatform
One simple question
Which windows wallet  can be run offline to create address?
p.s.

I believe you can start Agama Wallet even when you are offline. Then just create a new seed, login in Basilisk Mode, and there you will have your KMD address visible.

However, note that there was a bug in the previous version, so you need to logout and login back again to confirm you see the correct KMD address. That bug was fixed in the new release: github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases
I see you can't start agama offline.
For me that strange situation that user can't safly create wallet address.
Not without reason we can find that in bitcoin, litecoin or ethereum but here ?  Undecided
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:31:39 AM

Does this mean that exchanges will be rewarded for keeping our coins? This is very good amount? This means it is better to withdraw all coins to wallet instead of gifting..But as always majority of coins will stay on exchanges this is rule.
Roselop

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:31:41 AM

Does this mean that exchanges will be rewarded for keeping our coins? This is very good amount? This means it is better to withdraw all coins to wallet instead of gifting..But as always majority of coins will stay on exchanges this is rule.

It's free coin for who is keeping KMD on the Agama app. I will buy some coin and transfer it to my private wallet on agama app.
it's only 2 days left for snapshot. This is a good chance to hold more coins for a while.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:59:48 AM

KomodoPlatform
Looking for safest windows wallet. ( not necessarily latest)
Wallet which can be run offline to create address
Where is it in official development release ?
thx
jwiz168

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:00:09 PM

Great technology and superb devs but so slow with price growth .  ICO price was 12k sat after almost 5 months now the price is 21k sat  as compare to others crypto with significant increased including btc just a mere 50%
 increase. People are really missing this . What's holding it ?  I remember the time when I simultaneously bought KMD and stratis which were at all time low , 6.7k for strat and 7.1k for KMD. Look at it now. My observation is KMD is being left eating dust .
Pages: « 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: