Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 10:19:57 PM

James, is it possible later down the road to code some kind of dapp where funds would ping pong once a day between two accounts thus generating some coins everyday and automatically converting to USD in PAX?
Stable income babe.
that would just be a local script and can be done using bash
but there is no need to send back and forth each day to earn the 5% APR, that is automatic just from passively holding.

I guess it would get the additional 0.15% from compounding

If you want to convert to actual USD, would need to wait for fiat gateway integration.

but yes all this would be possible

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 10:56:26 PM

I finally decide to install iguana app to try to access my KMD from ICO, downloaded the windows version from supernet, but after finished installation and trying to run the program, it said that the version is not compatible to my windows (currently runnning on win7 32bit). Is there something I missed?

Try to install this, 32bit version: https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Nope, didn't work. I've tried to reinstall the app too, but the error is still the same. Another suggestion?

Two suggestions:

1. Could you try right clicking the shortcut and run as administrator, see if anything is different.
2. Again right click the shortcut, go to Properties then Compatibility > Run in Compatibility mode. Again see if anything is different.
Why can't there be a simple wallet for kmd like bitcoin wallets?
Even waves lite web wallet is easy to use?why lguna is so.much technically complicated to use?
Wallets are meant for laymen aren't they?
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:57:07 PM

So will this be part of the  iguana core? Also will you be able to market make other currencies on Bittrex? Maybe polinex when KMD trades on it?
Not part of the iguana core, but part of the iguana app.

any iguana supported currency can be activated

also additional exchanges can be supported and when poloniex adds KMD, of course support for it will be added

poloniex?? hehe sure.... Grin Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

I finally decide to install iguana app to try to access my KMD from ICO, downloaded the windows version from supernet, but after finished installation and trying to run the program, it said that the version is not compatible to my windows (currently runnning on win7 32bit). Is there something I missed?

Try to install this, 32bit version: https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Nope, didn't work. I've tried to reinstall the app too, but the error is still the same. Another suggestion?

Two suggestions:

1. Could you try right clicking the shortcut and run as administrator, see if anything is different.
2. Again right click the shortcut, go to Properties then Compatibility > Run in Compatibility mode. Again see if anything is different.
Even waves lite web wallet is easy to use?why lguna is so.much technically complicated to use?

A) Iguana is not hard to use.

B) a simple basic wallet is in development.

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:02:36 PM

Two suggestions:

A) Iguana is not hard to use.

B) a simple basic wallet is in development.

How long will it take to be realised?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:07:08 PM

Adding more pressure to the GUI team to release, that I could do, but that would seem counter productive as they are all working hard and making good progress and adding pressure could well just create delay.

How about a bit of pressure on the marketing team?  As far as I can tell, they have done very little up to this point.  A bit disappointing to be honest, considering the scope of this project and the tech involved.

You can code and build things all you want, but it makes no difference if you can't get the word out there.
dolores12

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:45:15 PM

if tokens where not locked on ico accounts ...komodo would have join rise price range  Grin Grin Grin

why you make control withdraws?? devs dumping first scam again?  Grin Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
dolores12

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:45:51 PM

Adding more pressure to the GUI team to release, that I could do, but that would seem counter productive as they are all working hard and making good progress and adding pressure could well just create delay.

How about a bit of pressure on the marketing team?  As far as I can tell, they have done very little up to this point.  A bit disappointing to be honest, considering the scope of this project and the tech involved.

You can code and build things all you want, but it makes no difference if you can't get the word out there.

code?? like copy paste shit?

THERE WILL BE ......
dolores12

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:55:59 PM

why you scam ppl?? why you keep tokens locked and you don't withdraw from ico ? you scammers ...you cloned a token...you act like you are legit just to make easy money.... Embarrassed Embarrassed 

THERE WILL BE ......
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:22:40 AM

I think we are going to be stuck in holding patten for a while. There are some large holders of this coin. Is there a way to look at the rich list?
That's the thing, most of the KMDs are in the wallet earning interest. There is maybe about 1% of KMD out there being traded in exchanges. We have to think of a better way to gain wider acceptance and popularity , maybe get Andreas Antonopoulos to write a book about KMD. OR if anybody can write a book about KMD (mastering KMD)  and publish it on Amazon .  So far there are books about bitcoin , and ethereum. Just an Idea.

What would publishing a book on KMD achieve?
Good Question. By riding the waves of Bitcoin popularity using keyword such as " bitcoin" and "Cryptocurrency" on amazon ebook and utilizing title such as " Why KMD will be the next Bitcoin and better?" and publishing the ebook for free on amazon. The book will rise in sales rank. At least everybody on this community can use their amazon account to download the free book to help jump start the Amazon best seller rank on the book. (Also writing review and maybe even added it the Amazon wishlist).  Just for info,  currently the book "Mastering Bitcoin" rank 27512 on amazon best seller rank in books category, so that's really good. ( Considering books category has millions of titles).
Also maybe using affiliate marketing. (if somebody bought KMD through the link, the referrer will get a few KMDs.) This is an old trick to launch product. But this is just a thought, of course.

How about hassle free working wallets that would be a great point to Shrill about....getting very tied of reading how great Komodo is, when there is not even easy to use working wallet. Don't get me wrong I see plenty

of potential..........But a long hard road to get there......James is off coding new features like trading bots while the majority of stake holders are still stuck at stage 1 asking how do I find my Balance...How can I move

my coins....You SHRILLS do my head in

Cheers Jon  Roll Eyes
Not sure why there is this perception that I need to somehow not work on the next thing after I have completed what I am able to do for the current release.

The issues that remain are not anything that I can help with. So, I could just not do any new coding and wait. But that does not seem quite right.

Please understand that there is a relatively large team working on komodo and I am doing just the deep core portions. And that by its nature the parts I work on has to be completed before the other parts can be completed, or even started on in some cases.

If it makes you feel better, I do fix any issues with komodod and iguana that are serious bugs at the highest priority, like the overflow crash today. Also, out of the work I am doing on the marketmaker, we were able to get basilisk mode for BTC to work without importaddress and without requiring the notary nodes to run the DEX explorer. This directly relates to the upcoming GUI release, but it only happened as I was creating a new required functionality for the DEX.

Alternatively, I could just not post any details about anything I am working on that is beyond the scope of the current release. However, that would seem to give the "insiders" (people active in slack) a distinct advantage as I do have to communicate what I am doing as it relates to others and that happens in slack.

@James... I am not trying to be critical of your work ethic..... I own Shares of Supernet, REVS, etc & personally have made substantial profit from your projects  .. I get a bit tied of the Shrills carrying on with stupidities.... If

I was going to make any suggestions it would be to employ some top GUI programmers...... this is the main bottle neck stopping the world from receiving the benefits of your hard work......most of the world has no idea what

is or how to use a command line interface.....As for posting information about what your working on......thank you  Kiss Kiss  it's nice to have an idea about where this is heading. I am not complaining about markets or

price...it is what it is, I cashed out my BTCD on a spike and will buy back into Komodo when things get a little more easy to use....till then I will keep following this thread.....if I miss a chance to make profit by not following

slack I can live with it.

Cheers Jon  Cool 

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 12:41:58 AM

if tokens where not locked on ico accounts ...komodo would have join rise price range  Grin Grin Grin

nothing is "locked" anywhere. Request your payout like everyone else and quite being so ignorant.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:45:37 AM

The Marketing team is hard at work pursuing several avenues at this time.

Here is a brief look at what is going on behind the scenes.

1)  Website overhaul.    
- The SuperNET website has been moved to a different CMS,   completely reworked  with new content and design.  It was also moved to https.  

2 )  SEO campaign and strategy

-The Marketing team has begun implementing SEO techniques to lay a solid foundation for future marketing efforts.    We have decided to focus on SEO first  for several reasons.  First being is that our flagship product still has a substantial amount of bugs.   It is not wise to promote a product to an unbiased audience when it isn't working fully,   early adopters such as the ICO investors should understand that new software needs to be field-tested and polished up  however the average person does not have the patience for such things.   If they try it and its not working fully they form a negative opinion on it   and that is hard to change.    Second being that there was a need to reorganize and redo supernet with updated information,   the old site had a lot of outdated info from the NXT days.   We are working at bringing things up to speed with current development and Komodo.    and Finally,    SEO takes a long time to generate traffic and  a lot of the ranking measurements are based on Age.    Its best to get all the basics covered now before the site becomes large and it becomes an overwhelming task  as well as to have an authoritative domain so when  we do push out bigger news events  such as a Bug Bounty Program or Feature Releases  we can gain further outreach among many different keywords and categories.  For example,  when EasyDEX gets released fully to the masses in the GUI relatively bug free,   its better if we already rank for terms, such as 'decentralized exchange'  'atomic cross-blockchain swap'  and so on.    

3)  Core Radio

Lootz has been doing weekly segments talking about SuperNET/Komodo Developments  and has conducted an interview with jl777.

4)  Articles:

Several articles have been published,  Bitcointalk is one of the first places to find this,  I'm sure that you can see what was published in the past couple weeks by scrolling through the pages or going to supernet.org      Other articles are on their way at this time from several writers myself included.

5)  Outreach/Community Support

In addition to the above efforts,  several members of the marketing division have been participating in Q&A as well as Tech Support,  answering questions about Komodo/SuperNET,  troubleshooting wallet issues.

There are many more things in the works it is just going to take time to get the wheels in motion,  however for being only 3 weeks  I would not consider our efforts doing too bad,  judging by the amount of new faces seen here and on slack as well as the pretty stable  price of komodo.      

dolores12

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:50:54 AM

nothing is "locked" anywhere. Request your payout like everyone else and quite being so ignorant.

Cheers!

it;s locked ..will take months for all tokens to withdraw..BIG SCAM!!!! they know there is 0 value in comodo....so no buy support ....+ they sale there tokens first lol when in few months komodo hits 1k sat ....pm me lol

THERE WILL BE ......
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:07:09 AM

Cheers!

it;s locked ..will take months for all tokens to withdraw..BIG SCAM!!!! they know there is 0 value in comodo....so no buy support ....+ they sale there tokens first lol when in few months komodo hits 1k sat ....pm me lol
The payout is once a week now. The last payout was last friday.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 01:23:40 AM

if tokens where not locked on ico accounts ...komodo would have join rise price range  Grin Grin Grin

why you make control withdraws?? devs dumping first scam again?  Grin Grin Grin

Cheers!

uhh geeez. you can't blame lazy investors on this project. Request your coins and get them. It's really that simple. And really... wtf do you care? Are the rest of the coins yours? I didn't think so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:08:26 AM

Same with my problem, I'm using Window 10 32-bit, and when I tried to open, it always appears that version is not compatible, I think the Iguana Window version wallet is for the 64-bit.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:29:06 AM

Cheers!

Crawl back into your smelly cardboard box mate, you have been able to trade your coins for weeks now haha.
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:28:08 AM

The Marketing team is hard at work pursuing several avenues at this time.

Here is a brief look at what is going on behind the scenes.

1)  Website overhaul.    
- The SuperNET website has been moved to a different CMS,   completely reworked  with new content and design.  It was also moved to https.  

2 )  SEO campaign and strategy

-The Marketing team has begun implementing SEO techniques to lay a solid foundation for future marketing efforts.    We have decided to focus on SEO first  for several reasons.  First being is that our flagship product still has a substantial amount of bugs.   It is not wise to promote a product to an unbiased audience when it isn't working fully,   early adopters such as the ICO investors should understand that new software needs to be field-tested and polished up  however the average person does not have the patience for such things.   If they try it and its not working fully they form a negative opinion on it   and that is hard to change.    Second being that there was a need to reorganize and redo supernet with updated information,   the old site had a lot of outdated info from the NXT days.   We are working at bringing things up to speed with current development and Komodo.    and Finally,    SEO takes a long time to generate traffic and  a lot of the ranking measurements are based on Age.    Its best to get all the basics covered now before the site becomes large and it becomes an overwhelming task  as well as to have an authoritative domain so when  we do push out bigger news events  such as a Bug Bounty Program or Feature Releases  we can gain further outreach among many different keywords and categories.  For example,  when EasyDEX gets released fully to the masses in the GUI relatively bug free,   its better if we already rank for terms, such as 'decentralized exchange'  'atomic cross-blockchain swap'  and so on.    

3)  Core Radio

Lootz has been doing weekly segments talking about SuperNET/Komodo Developments  and has conducted an interview with jl777.

4)  Articles:

Several articles have been published,  Bitcointalk is one of the first places to find this,  I'm sure that you can see what was published in the past couple weeks by scrolling through the pages or going to supernet.org      Other articles are on their way at this time from several writers myself included.

5)  Outreach/Community Support

In addition to the above efforts,  several members of the marketing division have been participating in Q&A as well as Tech Support,  answering questions about Komodo/SuperNET,  troubleshooting wallet issues.

There are many more things in the works it is just going to take time to get the wheels in motion,  however for being only 3 weeks  I would not consider our efforts doing too bad,  judging by the amount of new faces seen here and on slack as well as the pretty stable  price of komodo.      

May i suggest next time to published an articles on some of the big Crypto News sites like, cointelegraph.com
Because they have a lots of reader, plus over 20K fan on Facebook, i bet there plenty of big crypto investors, crypto programmers, and big corporations subscribing to their News site too and reading daily news there....so this ways we can attract more big fish to Komodo, just a though  Grin

polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:42:13 AM

We have released press releases in the past there and do plan having articles submitted there and other sites like bitcoinist, news.bitcoin.com,  bravenewcoin,  core media   and others.   
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:48:45 AM

We have released press releases in the past there and do plan having articles submitted there and other sites like bitcoinist, news.bitcoin.com,  bravenewcoin,  core media   and others.   

That wonderful, great ways for our community to grow....another reasons why our Komodo Devs are among the best in this crypto world  Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: