Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191687 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:17:05 PM

Even some people are still selling below the ICO price after BItcoin rally has stopped, this kind of decision disturb me sometimes. KMD below 10ksat is a steal for any buyer

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:17:18 PM

fud?? hehe sure..... china will use kmd exchange and you guys will be super rich ....this is what i have to say Huh if you look my history i have "fud" all this huge projects .... vrc vrm waves and komodo...and i am  100%  spot on ... vrc is - 150% vrm is -500%;waves is - 100% .....so you know where kmd is going .... D Grin Grin

I am looking at your post history and your previous fud seems to be linked to an extortion attempt.  I am suprised this one slipped under the radar without your account getting nuked :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.msg15363941#msg15363941

So are we just waiting on the KMD blackmail request to come through  Roll Eyes

blackmail?? lol keep waiting china and kmd exchange make you rich ...lol you are a scammer you say lies and harm stupid  investors

THERE WILL BE ......
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:18:31 PM

Even some people are still selling below the ICO price after BItcoin rally has stopped, this kind of decision disturb me sometimes. KMD below 10ksat is a steal for any buyer

waves was a steal at 40k sat  Grin Grin Grin Grin lisk also.... Grin Grin Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:24:32 PM

What kind of parasite are you? Cheesy
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 06:40:08 PM

you think polo will list because you spam ?? they had Sasha  (waves ceo(my ass) project too).....so? kmd will never get listed in any serious exchange...i am willing to make a bet with escrow ...pm me

First of all, it got listed on Bittrex already which is imo a respected "serious exchange". Second, it won't need a "serious exchange" when Easydex comes from the ground....and because of that, most chinese will use Easydex in the future. And people should not bet/trade with you as you are having a reputation of not being trusted by others.

Kisses

Any ETA on DEX, I am waiting for decentralized exchange with real time trading since forever.

Yes, we will publish the Iguana roadmap soon. Of course the times are just estimations, and delays are possible. However, considering the magnitude of our technology we are quite optimistic and the features are coming online relatively soon.

The first EasyDEX version will be released in 2-3 months according to the current (to be published) roadmap. A necessary piece in this are the liquidity provider nodes (LP nodes) that ensure our DEX has liquidity and it is actually usable. This week James announced that he is testing a market making bot in Bittrex, and that the LP tech is being completed.

Soon the Iguana GUI will have a page for the LP node config, which will allow us to publicly test out these liquidity provider nodes. Ideally we got the liquidity provider nodes ready once we release the EasyDEX GUI.

EasyDEX is a simple shape shift like DEX. After it is complete the GUI team will start developing a full trading environment called InstantDEX.

More details in coming Iguana updates, including a near term (3 month) development roadmap.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:08:06 PM

fud?? hehe sure..... china will use kmd exchange and you guys will be super rich ....this is what i have to say Huh if you look my history i have "fud" all this huge projects .... vrc vrm waves and komodo...and i am  100%  spot on ... vrc is - 150% vrm is -500%;waves is - 100% .....so you know where kmd is going .... D Grin Grin

I am looking at your post history and your previous fud seems to be linked to an extortion attempt.  I am suprised this one slipped under the radar without your account getting nuked :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.msg15363941#msg15363941

So are we just waiting on the KMD blackmail request to come through  Roll Eyes

blackmail?? lol keep waiting china and kmd exchange make you rich ...lol you are a scammer you say lies and harm stupid  investors

What are u, stoned? I dont get what that pal is saying, could u get me a translation now. That asshat is tripping out heavily on heroine, and his overall babbling sounds like hes a deranged elderly woman with king kong sized ass living in tibet.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:44:38 PM

Actually, this forum will not delete accounts when extortion, and blackmail attempts have been made......not even attempts made by people on the payroll of BCT......
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1761133.msg17598651#msg17598651
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

Why do cats meow, why do dogs bark, why does crypto trade for fiat? Why does everything exist? These are the questions Im looking to get answers to. If u happen to know whats happening hit me up via pm here or on forexfactory and together we will try to decrypt the hidden message of universe and find out what has bothered the greatest minds of mankind for thousands of years.

ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:32:54 AM

It looks like I sent kmd to my ico page.
https://kpx.io/accounts/RSXBDSmt7rsPJNg4Cy6tVZCQRyWv2oRmdq

But it does not appear in my wallet.

Is this normal? It's been 12 hours since.

I will be glad if you help me .

You cannot make a deposit to the ICO site, it's not a wallet. You will have to use the Iguana app to access your funds. Login with the seed and you will see them.

Just be aware that the current version 0.1.4 has many bugs. Next version is coming at the end of this week. If you have any problems the best way to get help is through our Slack.

https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

Hi, I have some ICO KOMODO'S, Can I just send them from ICO site to bittrex?
How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

How to send your KMD to your own KMD address

1) go to home page, click 'HOME'
2) If you don't have a seed generate a new one by clicking 'Reset Seed', follow the instructions
3) Double check your seed matches with the KMD address, click 'Check KMD address', follow the instructions
4) go to 'PAYOUT' tab
5) click 'Request payout'
6) type the seed, click 'confirm'
7) click 'send'
8 ) wait that we process the payout (check your KMD address from kpx.io)
9) after we have paid, you can open Iguana Desktop App
10) Select 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode' and insert your seed to the desktop app

Iguana Desktop App

Install the Iguana to send/receive Komodo. Launch Komodo in either 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode'.

Links to step by step instructions can be found from the website.

Keep in mind that the Iguana was just launched and it's status is 'public beta', thus there are some bugs. However, using your funds in 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode' is safe.

For now it is not possible to generate more addresses, but when it is you will have to backup those addresses. You can always get an access to the first address that is generated with your seed, so as long as you don't generate any additional addresses all you need is the seed.

Keep in mind that the funds are not really in your wallet - they are in the blockchain. The wallet is used to monitor, send, and receive funds. Please keep in mind that with the 12 word seed anyone could access your funds and steal them, so store it somewhere safe and don't share it.

Download Iguana from from our website: https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

**** you need to wait for next payout of KMD from Ico website*****

enjoy and dont sell them cheap Smiley

Thanks for explainig.
I made the withdrawel from ICO site 2 hours ago, but it still says "pending outgoing". How long does it take?
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:44:10 AM

You cannot make a deposit to the ICO site, it's not a wallet. You will have to use the Iguana app to access your funds. Login with the seed and you will see them.

Just be aware that the current version 0.1.4 has many bugs. Next version is coming at the end of this week. If you have any problems the best way to get help is through our Slack.

- go to 'home' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

2) If you don't have a seed generate a new one by clicking 'Reset Seed', follow the instructions
3) Double check your seed matches with the KMD address, click 'Check KMD address', follow the instructions
4) go to 'PAYOUT' tab
7) click 'send'
10) Select 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode' and insert your seed to the desktop app

Iguana Desktop App

Install the Iguana to send/receive Komodo. Launch Komodo in either 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode'.

Keep in mind that the Iguana was just launched and it's status is 'public beta', thus there are some bugs. However, using your funds in 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode' is safe.

For now it is not possible to generate more addresses, but when it is you will have to backup those addresses. You can always get an access to the first address that is generated with your seed, so as long as you don't generate any additional addresses all you need is the seed.

Keep in mind that the funds are not really in your wallet - they are in the blockchain. The wallet is used to monitor, send, and receive funds. Please keep in mind that with the 12 word seed anyone could access your funds and steal them, so store it somewhere safe and don't share it.

Thanks for explainig.
I made the withdrawel from ICO site 2 hours ago, but it still says "pending outgoing". How long does it take?

KMD withdrawals are processed once a week now,   so most likely next friday
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:47:41 AM

ok, thank you

- go to 'home' tab

4) go to 'PAYOUT' tab
7) click 'send'

Iguana Desktop App

Thanks for explainig.

KMD withdrawals are processed once a week now,   so most likely next friday
lethax

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:49:41 AM

I'm having issues with the iguana desktop app for komodo. I'm getting iguana not able to connect on 127.0.0.1:7778. system loop back works fine. I have coins trapped there until this is fixed. Sad

▃▃                             ▃▃                [OFFICIAL WEBSITE          ⬇Download MINEUM client⬇
 █     M I N E U M     █                                                                  Windows   Mac   Linux
▔▔                             ▔▔             BITCOINTALK THREAD
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

I'm having issues with the iguana desktop app for komodo. I'm getting iguana not able to connect on 127.0.0.1:7778. system loop back works fine. I have coins trapped there until this is fixed. Sad

Same here. You can use Basilisk mode, or you can use DLL Fix (run as administrator) and Full mode should work
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:17:55 AM

I have issues with server Basilisk Mac since yesterday
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:59:26 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 01:30:22 PM by yassin54

hola Community!!
More cryptoplatforms will be added to my OTC trading escrow service soon (Komodo, Nxt, Waves, etc.) To increase the quality of the service I decided to create a dedicated Slack team located at https://ydx.slack.com . If you need an invitation to that team, please, send an email to me or to anyone who is already a member of the team.
No document, No limit depot and withdraw
avigo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

I make KMD withdraw from my ico.komodoplatform.com address to the same address.  Is coins will back or not? Apologize for my English. Thanks.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:47:14 PM

- go to 'home' tab

4) go to 'PAYOUT' tab
7) click 'send'

Iguana Desktop App

Thanks for explainig.
Thanks for this comprehensive stepwise ttutorial.I am quoting for easy reference.
My KMD is not visible in my ICO dashboard but they are on blockchain.
Can I follow these steps to send kmd to exchange or wallet without them appearing in my ICO dashboard?

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:06:11 PM

So you want to compare Waves and Lisk with Komodo. Komodo team has proven they are dedicated to this project and have experience on their side unlike the newbie developers in Lisk and Waves that were at the right place at the right time to collect so much money from the public doing nothing for the fund received
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

I foresee that komodogoers will not be able to move their coins out of the ico addy. All those KMD piled up in the ico wallet will be withdrawn by komodo scammer to his proprietary address so its safe to say bye to ur kmd and bitcoins. This all turns out to be quite a mundane ruse since it allows a scammer behind komodo to perpetrate massive scam on a large scale without resorting to elaborate techniques.

veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:31:56 PM

I foresee that komodogoers will not be able to move their coins out of the ico addy. All those KMD piled up in the ico wallet will be withdrawn by komodo scammer to his proprietary address so its safe to say bye to ur kmd and bitcoins. This all turns out to be quite a mundane ruse since it allows a scammer behind komodo to perpetrate massive scam on a large scale without resorting to elaborate techniques.

"I foresee that komodogoers will not be able to move their coins out of the ico addy"
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: