Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191697 times)
tclo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:42:17 AM

Hey can anyone possibly help me?  I installed the latest version of the Agama wallet (v0.2.0.25g-beta).   I opened the light wallet and most all of my KMD is not showing up and seems to be sent to a different address three weeks ago.

As best I can remember, all I did three was ago was click on "Claim Now" to get the KMD interest.  I thought would send to my main address, RXyXDkiMmU8jdnCuyCrZHqWthU4kp9PUhv.    I haven't sent any payments from the address besides that. When you open the transaction in KMD Explorer,

Transaction da469f5b2c309e43f48df8223a15262abb69d83b9e8fbf5a9e08fc32796488e6

It shows that on Dec 4, most all the KMD was sent to another address, RWELgaKPkLqJMw8LiD3LqAAvcPMtjkEUH9 and that address is also one of the inputs for the transaction, which i assume was the KMD interest, but not sure.

Why would it do this and I thought that "Claim Now" sends it back to the origin address and that's where it should be?

I'm going to be upset if I lose over 2300 KMD, so hopefully someone can help me figure this out and how to access my coins.  Thanks.

when you click claim there is a drop down address that you can choose to send kmd to. Do you still have the wallet.dat file from the wallet?
You should be able to access the fund using that. But you have to use native mode.

I don't remember any kind of drop down address menu and I wouldn't choose to send it to a different address anyway.  But my laptop crashed and I no longer have that old wallet.dat file.  Considering I have the seed to my main address, I never thought to find it and back it up.

If you have the seed can't you create a new file that should be the same as the old?

I do have the seed, but does that seed restore all the old addresses like it would for most modern wallets, or is just the seed for that one public address?   Like a private key would be?

I am trying to install the native mode version, but it keeps telling me that my "Zcash params are missing or incomplete".  Then I download those and it says "Progress:   Both Zcash param keys are downloaded and verified!" and then it still says the are missing or incomplete and doesn't seem to want to let me proceed.
Malti

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

So glad I followed my gut after I read up on the fundamentals of KMD back in august and the barterdex/jumblr in september and kept buying more the past months when it was this low. Was even lucky enough to load up more a couple weeks ago below 20k sats... Made a lot of money today and I really feel this is only the beginning.

Congrats to the team on their hard work, keep pushing, let this be a trophy for your efforts!

KMD indeed is great. A friend of me was talking about it and then after doing my own research as well I decided to buy as well.
One of my best crypto decisions to date.

Congrats to the team!
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:37:02 PM

Long time holder and I will continue to hold. It has been good read on all the activities are happen with KMD. Thank you for the great work.

it's so great to see this KMD at the highest price 0.001180btc on the binance exchange (nearly 20$ ) but I think this price is only temporary and we can see it at higher price (50$ or 100$ next year) . Now KMD price is corrected hard but it's a good chance to collect more KMD coins as well.
Nadika

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:23:37 PM

hold hold hold future is bright with KOMODO
taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:19:27 PM

HI i want to swap my BTCD to KMD. Last chance is 8 January. I see 80% are swapped no.
What happens to unswapped BTCD? KMD remaining are being burned or whats the plan.

Whe will ICo Platform open again?
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:19:39 PM

HI i want to swap my BTCD to KMD. Last chance is 8 January. I see 80% are swapped no.
What happens to unswapped BTCD? KMD remaining are being burned or whats the plan.

jan 15th is the last redeem date, ICO site should be back up by jan 8th
93% are already swapped

unswapped BTCD would remain as BTCD
all the swapped BTCD will be burned
srsandokan

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:29:35 PM

Holding Komodo since enough to say is one of the best alts around... good dev team
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:30:09 PM

Long time holder and I will continue to hold. It has been good read on all the activities are happen with KMD. Thank you for the great work.

it's so great to see this KMD at the highest price 0.001180btc on the binance exchange (nearly 20$ ) but I think this price is only temporary and we can see it at higher price (50$ or 100$ next year) . Now KMD price is corrected hard but it's a good chance to collect more KMD coins as well.

kmd marketcap can go easily to 10 billion
the market movement is very healthy, it will have a correction now because there is no enough volume yet
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:24:26 PM

Hey can anyone possibly help me?  I installed the latest version of the Agama wallet (v0.2.0.25g-beta).   I opened the light wallet and most all of my KMD is not showing up and seems to be sent to a different address three weeks ago.

As best I can remember, all I did three was ago was click on "Claim Now" to get the KMD interest.  I thought would send to my main address, RXyXDkiMmU8jdnCuyCrZHqWthU4kp9PUhv.    I haven't sent any payments from the address besides that. When you open the transaction in KMD Explorer,

It shows that on Dec 4, most all the KMD was sent to another address, RWELgaKPkLqJMw8LiD3LqAAvcPMtjkEUH9 and that address is also one of the inputs for the transaction, which i assume was the KMD interest, but not sure.

Why would it do this and I thought that "Claim Now" sends it back to the origin address and that's where it should be?

I'm going to be upset if I lose over 2300 KMD, so hopefully someone can help me figure this out and how to access my coins.  Thanks.

when you click claim there is a drop down address that you can choose to send kmd to. Do you still have the wallet.dat file from the wallet?
You should be able to access the fund using that. But you have to use native mode.

I don't remember any kind of drop down address menu and I wouldn't choose to send it to a different address anyway.  But my laptop crashed and I no longer have that old wallet.dat file.  Considering I have the seed to my main address, I never thought to find it and back it up.

If you have the seed can't you create a new file that should be the same as the old?

I do have the seed, but does that seed restore all the old addresses like it would for most modern wallets, or is just the seed for that one public address?   Like a private key would be?

I am trying to install the native mode version, but it keeps telling me that my "Zcash params are missing or incomplete".  Then I download those and it says "Progress:   Both Zcash param keys are downloaded and verified!" and then it still says the are missing or incomplete and doesn't seem to want to let me proceed.
For Komodo one seed generates one key. If you have more than one address then you have more than one key. These keys are held in the wallet.dat file when you run native mode.

The problem you're facing could be due to the version of the GUI you are using. Make sure to download the latest version from our website and if you have further issues please join our slack so we can troubleshoot live.

After installing the latest version of Agama choose "reinstall current version" and select "delete previous installation binaries". The installer has a wizard so it is easy.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
benzmuircroft

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:50:10 PM

what block hight did this bitcoin fork happen and can we claim?
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:15:38 PM

kmd marketcap can go easily to 10 billion
the market movement is very healthy, it will have a correction now because there is no enough volume yet

I could see 5B pretty easy, KMD is structurally similar to QTUM with both at 100M coins,  currently 1.1B vs 5.5B Mkt cap
meri

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:24:08 PM

We are lucky to be on board that early Wink komodo is 50$ coin for sure and it will be q1 2018😎
Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:01:54 PM

93% are already swapped

Can you have a look at the BTCD chain, my wallet is stuck in staking for more than a week and want to exchange them for KMD by the 15th next month, if you have a look at the BTCD tread there are more people having problems moving BTCD, please advice @jl777B
jspook16

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:38:58 PM

For Komodo one seed generates one key. If you have more than one address then you have more than one key. These keys are held in the wallet.dat file when you run native mode.

The problem you're facing could be due to the version of the GUI you are using. Make sure to download the latest version from our website and if you have further issues please join our slack so we can troubleshoot live.

After installing the latest version of Agama choose "reinstall current version" and select "delete previous installation binaries". The installer has a wizard so it is easy.

I think what has happened is the following.
1. You claimed interest on a previous version of Agama, the version that only had a "Claim Interest" button and not the drop down options of return addresses that was added in the later versions.
2. When you claimed the interest, it seems that you were running that version of Agama in Native Mode and thus new addresses were created (which looks like where some of your funds went to).

So it seems like you need to find your previous wallet.dat file, like jl777 stated, or maybe ask if the wallet.dat file is retained on when the wallet is upgraded.

Wish you luck
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:48:26 PM

i love this coin. i gave me alots of money and i love its superb anon coin.  i will hold this for long term. i think the community is big and they will release an announcement very soon. just keep holding guys.

tclo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:48:51 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 02:16:34 AM by tclo

I am trying to install the native mode version, but it keeps telling me that my "Zcash params are missing or incomplete".  Then I download those and it says "Progress:   Both Zcash param keys are downloaded and verified!" and then it still says the are missing or incomplete and doesn't seem to want to let me proceed.

1. You claimed interest on a previous version of Agama, the version that only had a "Claim Interest" button and not the drop down options of return addresses that was added in the later versions.
2. When you claimed the interest, it seems that you were running that version of Agama in Native Mode and thus new addresses were created (which looks like where some of your funds went to).

So it seems like you need to find your previous wallet.dat file, like jl777 stated, or maybe ask if the wallet.dat file is retained on when the wallet is upgraded.

Wish you luck

So it made a new address without even asking me?   I always understood that the way to claim interest was that it sends back to your original address and didn't hear this was different.  And is there even a way to back up your wallet.dat file in the Agama program?  I never saw anything like this and didn't think it was necessary, because I only used that one address and had the seed saved for it.

This is just terrible programming and wallet design and is likely going to cause me to lose $25,000 worth of KMD.   My laptop had SSD drive in it, but somehow it has gotten fried and now won't even recognize it, so I doubt any data is recoverable from it.  I'll have to find some kind of service to try that, even though it is unlikely, because it was an encrypted drive.  

There is a slim chance that I had that same wallet.dat file on my backup laptop, but not likely and also I just installed the latest verison of Agama and not sure if it overwrote it, because i was trying to start from scratch.

userpike0

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:59:13 AM

93% are already swapped

Can you have a look at the BTCD chain, my wallet is stuck in staking for more than a week and want to exchange them for KMD by the 15th next month, if you have a look at the BTCD tread there are more people having problems moving BTCD, please advice @jl777B

to stop it from staking, encrypt it with a PW and then don't unlock the wallet for staking. Mine keep getting locked up in stake and the chain is running so slow. I don't understand why. But what I explained is what I did and now most of my coins are back in the balance and not stuck in stake.

Anyone know why the BTCD chain is running so slow?
Laviathon

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:54:09 AM

I have a question... When Barterdex officially goes live.... Will it register on coinmarketcap as traffic for Komodo?

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
jspook16

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:00:52 AM

I am trying to install the native mode version, but it keeps telling me that my "Zcash params are missing or incomplete".  Then I download those and it says "Progress:   Both Zcash param keys are downloaded and verified!" and then it still says the are missing or incomplete and doesn't seem to want to let me proceed.

Wish you luck

So it made a new address without even asking me?   I always understood that the way to claim interest was that it sends back to your original address and didn't hear this was different.  And is there even a way to back up your wallet.dat file in the Agama program?  I never saw anything like this and didn't think it was necessary, because I only used that one address and had the seed saved for it.

This is just terrible programming and wallet design and is likely going to cause me to lose $25,000 worth of KMD.   My laptop had SSD drive in it, but somehow it has gotten fried and now won't even recognize it, so I doubt any data is recoverable from it.  I'll have to find some kind of service to try that, even though it is unlikely, because it was an encrypted drive.  

There is a slim chance that I had that same wallet.dat file on my backup laptop, but not likely and also I just installed the latest verison of Agama and not sure if it overwrote it, because i was trying to start from scratch.

I don't think its terrible programming, it's just beta software so precautions need to be taken.

You might have saved the key somewhere to the drive encryption, that might help recover it. Hope things go your way.
heova.ga

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:29:06 AM

Look! When most of coin are dumping, Komodo still strong.
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: