Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:31:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191718 times)
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

whoever said the deadline was jan 8th was incorrect?

Regarding swap schedule for Jan 8th, refer to below webpage link.

These are all KMD official announcement.

https://www.komodoplatform.com/en/blog/komodo-ico-site-is-back-online-the-final-schedule

KMD official Blog - Payout Schedule and ICO site closure : The ICO Site BTCD deposits were enabled January 8th, 2017. We promised one year swap period, which means the last day to swap is January 8th, 2018. The final payout will be made one week from that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/komodoplatform/comments/7ln89f/website_for_btcd_swap_will_be_back_up_before/

KMD official twitter, Dec 22th 2017 - Website will be back up before 8th of Jan in time for the final swap.

you can believe me or whoever made the erroneous post, your choice

It's not about believing you or not ... The last information we have from the official information sources (blog and twitter) clearly mentions the 8th of January as a key date. The fact that this deadline couldn't be met is not an issue per se. The issue is the lack of a very simple update. When the team realized that what they wrote about the 8th of January was no longer achievable then they could've just made a post here and/or tweeted about it, that seems not to be costly and it may have prevented people from repeatedly asking and expressing doubts ...
Didnt I post that the information wasnt accurate?
If that is not sufficient, what am I to do?

I worked on getting the BTCD blocks to stake and that changed the timeframe, so it made the old post invalid. At the time it was projected to take a week for the BTCD blocks, but my foresite to not burn the deposited BTCD prematurely allowed to activate staking for it. Without that resource, the chain would still be stuck
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

https://www.komodoplatform.com/en/blog/komodo-ico-site-is-back-online-the-final-schedule

KMD official Blog - Payout Schedule and ICO site closure : The ICO Site BTCD deposits were enabled January 8th, 2017. We promised one year swap period, which means the last day to swap is January 8th, 2018. The final payout will be made one week from that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/komodoplatform/comments/7ln89f/website_for_btcd_swap_will_be_back_up_before/

KMD official twitter, Dec 22th 2017 - Website will be back up before 8th of Jan in time for the final swap.

It's not about believing you or not ... The last information we have from the official information sources (blog and twitter) clearly mentions the 8th of January as a key date. The fact that this deadline couldn't be met is not an issue per se. The issue is the lack of a very simple update. When the team realized that what they wrote about the 8th of January was no longer achievable then they could've just made a post here and/or tweeted about it, that seems not to be costly and it may have prevented people from repeatedly asking and expressing doubts ...

Yes you did and thank you for it Smiley. The assumption is this may have been known before the 8th and hence posted about in a proactive manner rather than in a reactive manner.

jl777B

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 01:00:42 PM by jl777B

Yes you did and thank you for it Smiley. The assumption is this may have been known before the 8th and hence posted about in a proactive manner rather than in a reactive manner.
I fixed it on the 8th, but it wasnt until today the blocks have started to come with some regularity
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

I find the price chart to be very interesting. Lots of ups and downs, almost cyclical. Were those correlated with good/bad news or why?
jl777B

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

I find the price chart to be very interesting. Lots of ups and downs, almost cyclical. Were those correlated with good/bad news or why?
https://twitter.com/satindergrewal/status/950730751279951874

above has the answer
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

https://twitter.com/satindergrewal/status/950730751279951874

above has the answer

that's funny. On a serious note though there was a lot of ups and downs. Price manipulation by whales?
Franticcrypto

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

People now still coming up with the questions regarding the BTCD really need a reality check. You have had several months to swap your coins, but chose to wait until the very last moment (even though the blockchain has been slow the past month) to swap and now you complain that it isn't working?

Seriously just be glad that the team is still working on it, if it were up to me, I would have simply replied that you had enough time to make it happen.
jl777B

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

People now still coming up with the questions regarding the BTCD really need a reality check. You have had several months to swap your coins, but chose to wait until the very last moment (even though the blockchain has been slow the past month) to swap and now you complain that it isn't working?

Seriously just be glad that the team is still working on it, if it were up to me, I would have simply replied that you had enough time to make it happen.
I think more than a year, it was too long a time, but we said we would so we are.
That is why the NXT conversion window was made smaller, still 4 months is quite a long time
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

I just saw that ico.komodoplatform.com is back online. Is it already safe to deposit btcd there or should we wait for n official "go"?

jl777B

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

I just saw that ico.komodoplatform.com is back online. Is it already safe to deposit btcd there or should we wait for n official "go"?
please wait for a post that it is ready to go
now blocks are being created at 100+ per day, there is plenty of time
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:14:03 PM

please wait for a post that it is ready to go
now blocks are being created at 100+ per day, there is plenty of time

Great, will do. Thank you!

ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

First of all we want to thank you for your patience. We have completed the first step of the solution which was to kickstart the btcd blockchain again. As you can see from the btcd block explorer now we have frequent blocks https://www.blockexperts.com/btcd. The ICO site will be online soon and the remaining payments will be processed before the 15th of January. Thank you again and please keep an eye on our announcements.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
n41r0j

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

We are set for another BarterDEX stress test!

Thursday January 11, 14:00 UTC

5.000 Bitcoin Hush will be put up for sale on BarterDEX, Thursday January 11, at 14:00 UTC.
The price will be set at a 30% discount of HUSH market price. BTCH can only be bought with KMD.

The most successful swappers win free BTCH at the end of the competition, when all 5,000 BTCH have been swapped:

1. 777 BTCH
2. 77 BTCH
3. 7 BTCH

Download the latest BarterDEX GUI here: https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/BarterDEX/releases

Or use the command line, if you know how to install and use it. It doesn’t matter how you get the BTCH, as long as you get them as fast as possible!
Make sure to fund your KMD smart address with plenty of UTXOs.

Questions? Go to Komodo Platform Slack and join #tradebots channel. Get your Slack invite here: http://slackinvite.supernet.org/
Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

I think more than a year, it was too long a time, but we said we would so we are.
That is why the NXT conversion window was made smaller, still 4 months is quite a long time
Please Give me a straight forward answer, until when can i swap the BTCD? until when, its unclear for me!  @jl777B
Franticcrypto

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

Please Give me a straight forward answer, until when can i swap the BTCD? until when, its unclear for me!  @jl777B

15 jan I think
ptytrader

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

15th of January is the final date.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

15th of January is the final date.
Thanks guys, so when the site is working i can swap and there is a `how to´ on the site?
ptytrader

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:50:01 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 07:28:21 PM by ptytrader

Great news! The BTCD blockchain is moving and ico.komodoplatform.com is back online.

If you plan to swap BTCD to KMD please *DO NOT use your old deposit address / account* - you need to create a new account in order to do the final swap. The ICO site will be publicly available shortly. You old accounts are all active and you can log into them - deposits to the old accounts will not be credited due to necessary changes to the system. If you made a deposit in the last weeks which did not get credited please provide our support guys those details:
a) email address
b) deposit address
c) tx-id

Please try to process your payment in the next 24-48 hours so you have ample time before the final date of January 15th.

thank you for the patience!
All questions should be forwarded to support.komodoplatform.com or the #support channel on Slack

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

So our old accounts will have our old KMD balances and we can withdraw once the site is back up?
nabob

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

So our old accounts will have our old KMD balances and we can withdraw once the site is back up?

Payouts happen only on January 15th,
Yes, OLD Accounts can still use Seeds to retrieve KMD funds after payout. Explorer is your friend.

Komodo Platform  -- Support Staff
Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: