Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 [749] 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wolfofbittrex

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

Love the concept of privacy coins like this!

Also, Komodo was listed on CoinGenome so I started following its daily volume. Super healthy

https://coingenome.com/coin/kmd
Decker

Activity: 119
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:12 AM
Merited by inthelongrun (2)

Decker's Quest Rules

Code:
Find the hidden Komodo Gold. Rules are simple:
1. This image contains two hidden secrets with 7.77 KMD each. First is the passphrase for use with
Agama or Barterdex. Find it and get access for the prize.
2. Second secret is a 32 bytes private key. If you find it and generate Komodo (0x3C Network Prefix)
uncompressed address and WIF for it - you can obtain additional 7.77 KMD.
3. NN 2018 elections upcoming, you can find my proposal here - https://deckersu.github.io/

Filios1105

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

Is this project still alive? Zero movement of price since the last few months.

At beginning: sorry for my english.
Good question, I hold my KMDs half year but now I want to sell this shitcoin. I was all in, around 8k KMD coins on bittrex. People here exciting so much bcuz "KMD GROW IS GOOD/YEAR" - no, its not, price just follow BTC. Check other "SHITCOINS" and u will see same % of growth/year as KMD. They are doing "DOING" much work like they say in this project, they bla bla atomic swaps and many more but they forgot about PPL. Nobody using KMD, many ppl needs it maybe, admins dont care about adverts, they are living in this project by themselves, some friends around and little ppl from tweet/fb/this forum.

I can make 10 tons of GOLDEN shit in my garden at home, but who cares? Whats the point? Is it good? Its nice? Who cares if nobody comes to my garden? This is KOMODO.
I dont want tell u that price will never moon, maybe it cauld, maybe not.

Time for QQ defenders who will say:
THEY ARE DOING GOOD
THEY WORKING HARD
WE DID BLA BLA ATOMIC SWAP
WE HAVE MORE PPL !!!
WE BLA BLA, YOU KNOW NOTHING

* Price is moving bcuz of btc, they did milion things 2017 and it was maybe 20 % of price influence.

Bye KOMODO team, I hope you will atomic swap your ass with mouth.

Price went from .12 cents to 4.25 in a year    thats a 35.4x gain   100x if you sold when btc mooned.   BTC 1 year ago was 1100 and peaked at 18k now is at 9k.   so 9x now 17x if you sold at peak.

Quit talking out of your ass.

Yeah and even if you backed out the meteoric rise from BTC and focused specifically on the BTC price ratio, you're up quite a bit from the ICO price.
Я нe пoймy зa чтo  вooбщe cтoлькo мepитoв
emmanux

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

Please read our proposal for the Notary Nodes Elections at

We're not going to give away any coins, and we're not going to be submissive to any government.

We're here to create useful software, and to improve Komodo Platform's notarization technology. And we know how to do it. In fact, we already started doing it.

If you really want Komodo to moon, then vote for us.

Juans.galt

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:56:45 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 04:04:30 AM by Juans.galt

Howdy! Since everyone is posting their pitch for the elections here, we (TheGaltMines) will do so as well.

(Same post with mixed media embded http://www.thegaltmines.io/index.php/why-vote-for-us/ turns out you need accounts with more maturity to embed content )

The first thing to know about us, is that we are not new to this, we've ran a Notary node in the NA sector for a full year now while being one of the top 10 nodes in Notarization ranking. We know how to do this.

We are also public about who we are to show we are not a fly by night team, and are willing and ready to make Komodo our top priority. Here's our team.

https://imgur.com/UOmRgDW

I've personally been involved in Komodo, and Supernet before that since about 2014 and had a significant role educating people about the early vision of this project which is now taking serious shape. This includes writing multiple articles about the Supernet ecosystem and atomic swaps as a journalist, and later on writing various pages of the old Wikipedia for Supernet.

Since last year, every video I make has a Komodo ad on it which you can see at the end of videos like this one, It is usually at the beginning of my content, but this one is all about Komodo so it made since to end with it.

You can find my work on facebook.com/juansgalt (gets a lot move views then youtube these days) or youtube at juansgalt.com/youtube

https://www.facebook.com/juansgalt/videos/1922442438066652/

Here's some of the brand awareness I've gotten for Komodo over the past year, as well as total views since I could calculate for my content as a public speaker and content creator, since 2017.

https://i.imgur.com/wQFcFPI.jpg

One of the things we want to do for Komodo this year is creating a private fund for Komodo projects and services we like to call Shenlong's Den.

The idea is simple. You have a project, you propose it to us and make an ask for funding, we analyze it and decide whether or not and how to deliver capital to your project.

The 3 of us at The Galt Mines make final decisions on funding, which I believe will help bring more accountability to blockchain funding of community services then has been seen in other projects like DASH or Pivx.

https://i.imgur.com/XPvVjEh.jpg

This year we want to take responsibility three new Notary nodes, looking to bring our experience and time to this ecosystem full time if the community wants us to do so.

Here's the locations we have in mind and the hardware specs we are currently working with.

https://i.imgur.com/4Bvx8Hn.jpg

Last but not least we take very seriously the disruptive potential of Komodo, both as a way to bring zcash grade anonymity to other coins thru barterdex, but also as a way to have them benefit from Bitcoin's security while making their own core development decisions, as blockchains in their own right. This is the great innovation behind the notary system which from my 4+ years of experience in this market is very unique.

And of course atomic swap non-custodial exchange. What else needs to be said? Komodo has serious potential.

With that in mind we are looking to create a space to discuss legal defense strategies starting with the way North American institutions might look at Komodo, but also, ideally exploring how we stand in legal terms worldwide.

We believe it will be important to pay attention to this side of things in the coming years and starting this conversation now with the right people will allow us to be prepared and not surprised if legal attacks do come.

I'll leave you with our mission statement as well as our website, where we can find all us, contact us and keep up to date with what we are up to.

Also you might want to check out this Q&A I did with Audo, Komodo community manager and marketing strategist.

Next video will be a visual guide on how to vote on this elections, start installing your agama client now if you havn't already. : )

thegaltmines.io

https://www.facebook.com/juansgalt/videos/1919874198323476/ (Q&A with Audo, Komodo and Decentralized Exchanges)

https://i.imgur.com/m6wODkM.jpg

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:21:24 AM

Howdy! Since everyone is posting their pitch for the elections here, we (TheGaltMines) will do so as well.

(Same post with mixed media embded http://www.thegaltmines.io/index.php/why-vote-for-us/ turns out you need accounts with more maturity to embed content )

The first thing to know about us, is that we are not new to this, we've ran a Notary node in the NA sector for a full year now while being one of the top 10 nodes in Notarization ranking. We know how to do this.

We are also public about who we are to show we are not a fly by night team, and are willing and ready to make Komodo our top priority. Here's our team.

I've personally been involved in Komodo, and Supernet before that since about 2014 and had a significant role educating people about the early vision of this project which is now taking serious shape. This includes writing multiple articles about the Supernet ecosystem and atomic swaps as a journalist, and later on writing various pages of the old Wikipedia for Supernet.

Since last year, every video I make has a Komodo ad on it which you can see at the end of videos like this one, It is usually at the beginning of my content, but this one is all about Komodo so it made since to end with it.

You can find my work on facebook.com/juansgalt (gets a lot move views then youtube these days) or youtube at juansgalt.com/youtube

https://www.facebook.com/juansgalt/videos/1922442438066652/

Here's some of the brand awareness I've gotten for Komodo over the past year, as well as total views since I could calculate for my content as a public speaker and content creator, since 2017.

One of the things we want to do for Komodo this year is creating a private fund for Komodo projects and services we like to call Shenlong's Den.

The idea is simple. You have a project, you propose it to us and make an ask for funding, we analyze it and decide whether or not and how to deliver capital to your project.

The 3 of us at The Galt Mines make final decisions on funding, which I believe will help bring more accountability to blockchain funding of community services then has been seen in other projects like DASH or Pivx.

This year we want to take responsibility three new Notary nodes, looking to bring our experience and time to this ecosystem full time if the community wants us to do so.

Here's the locations we have in mind and the hardware specs we are currently working with.

Last but not least we take very seriously the disruptive potential of Komodo, both as a way to bring zcash grade anonymity to other coins thru barterdex, but also as a way to have them benefit from Bitcoin's security while making their own core development decisions, as blockchains in their own right. This is the great innovation behind the notary system which from my 4+ years of experience in this market is very unique.

And of course atomic swap non-custodial exchange. What else needs to be said? Komodo has serious potential.

With that in mind we are looking to create a space to discuss legal defense strategies starting with the way North American institutions might look at Komodo, but also, ideally exploring how we stand in legal terms worldwide.

We believe it will be important to pay attention to this side of things in the coming years and starting this conversation now with the right people will allow us to be prepared and not surprised if legal attacks do come.

I'll leave you with our mission statement as well as our website, where we can find all us, contact us and keep up to date with what we are up to.

Also you might want to check out this Q&A I did with Audo, Komodo community manager and marketing strategist.

Next video will be a visual guide on how to vote on this elections, start installing your agama client now if you havn't already. : )

thegaltmines.io

https://www.facebook.com/juansgalt/videos/1919874198323476/ (Q&A with Audo, Komodo and Decentralized Exchanges)

there you go. quote help on the way. Wink
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

Komodo (KMD), The Hidden Pearl, By michiel

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:05:40 AM

Latest BarterDEX 0.8.11 Release-Candidate

- Default Startup Coins feature added
- New coin added: BTCP (BitcoinPrivate), ROIcoin, XCOIN
- Changed `-` to `n/a` in orderbook
- Latest marketmaker binary
- Added Pizza and Beer Electrum Servers

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

Juans.galt

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

there you go. quote help on the way. Wink

Thank you!
Tokyo Whale

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

Is anyone preparing a list to compare candidates?
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

This is really needed, I'm finding it hard to find info on candidates. A comparison table would be excellent!
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:14:06 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 12:21:56 AM by jl777B

This is really needed, I'm finding it hard to find info on candidates. A comparison table would be excellent!
http://pad.supernet.org/notary-candidates-2018

that is the raw data, hopefully someone in community can take the time to post objective comparison

https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/vote2018 will be where candidates will all be posting to a single centralized place. it wont be the definitive total info on all candidates as the actual process is a fully decentralized sending VOTE2018 coins to candidates addresses. that can be done without any centralized approvals, so anybody is free to be a candidate.

that being said, we expect all serious candidates to be submitting at least some info to the github

ptytrader

Activity: 466

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

As notary election  date comes closer , many candidates are posting their respective resume so to speak . Because they are the foundation of dPoW it is relatively important to know the specs of their machine. Knowledge wise no question about it as Komodo provides a precise instruction on how to build a notary server. More important is the performance of Internet connectivity and reliability plus its firewall.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

KMD is crushing it in terms of commits - 1st place in all time ranges except 3mo/ range where KMD comes in 2nd to Lisk

https://cryptomiso.com/

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

Komodo  partnership with BlocNationwas the headline of Crypto_Daily Check it out here > https://youtu.be/ZRaswEwTp48?t=3m58s
https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/973409854583746560
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

As notary election  date comes closer , many candidates are posting their respective resume so to speak . Because they are the foundation of dPoW it is relatively important to know the specs of their machine. Knowledge wise no question about it as Komodo provides a precise instruction on how to build a notary server. More important is the performance of Internet connectivity and reliability plus its firewall.

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 [749] 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: