Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game  (Read 97793 times)
maniunia1991

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:46:44 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 09:57:06 AM by maniunia1991

Please add additional cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is very expensive in use.
I would really like to see them adding more crypto currencies and giving users the option which going to gamble,i hope the team will consider about it in the future as the transaction charges were going up like crazy,you need to add coins like doge for casual fans to enjoy the game while hardcore gamblers will wage with bitcoin. Wink
We are going to add Lightning Bitcoin. It will reduce transaction costs. What do you think about it?

Instead of lightning bitcoin why dont you take other altcoin, I believe others coin will cost you small amount transaction fee as well. And more over do you think that lightning coin has got some price in the market? I still doubt it, since nowadays btg and bch market is really down for sure and never know when it will bounce back again

Why do you compare Lightning Bitcoin with BTG or BCH? It's absolutely different. "The Lightning Network is a "second layer" payment protocol that operates on top of a blockchain (most commonly Bitcoins). It enables trustless, potentially free, and instant transactions between participating nodes and has been touted as a solution to the bitcoin scalability problem. It features a peer-to-peer system for making micropayments of digital cryptocurrency through a scale-free network of bidirectional payment channels without delegating custody of funds or trust to third parties."
I think Lightning will significantly reduce the cost of transactions and major problem will be solved. But your are right, they have to add more popular altoins
Hello guys! More fun! Let's play https://bitdouble.io/ Smiley
Welcome to the site and I'll give you free bonuses for an amazing game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RomanJDS

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

Would you like to create love roulette for Valentine's Day Smiley

maniunia1991

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

We are planning to hold an interesting contest with traditional bonuses giveaway. Thank you for your advice Kiss Kiss Kiss
BitcoinDoubleSpends

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

We are planning to hold an interesting contest with traditional bonuses giveaway. Thank you for your advice Kiss Kiss Kiss

Would you like to add more games?
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

mabe not love but live roulette Smiley
it would be great to see manuina deal live "please,place your bets" style,haha
but I think there will be a quiz and a giveaway
usually ,the quizes at bitdouble are fun and a nice way to get some coins to bet with
but you guys should return the autowithdrawals,it has been ages since admin promised to do so
but it is stil not there  Undecided

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Lexus555

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:30:09 AM

usually ,the quizes at bitdouble are fun and a nice way to get some coins to bet with
but you guys should return the autowithdrawals,it has been ages since admin promised to do so

That would be very nice, thank you.
maniunia1991

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

There are too many fakes at site. We should fight with such problem. It's very difficult to do it online. But we work hard and I believe that auto withdrawals will be appeared again at our site soon Smiley

BitcoinDoubleSpends

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

There are too many fakes at site. We should fight with such problem. It's very difficult to do it online. But we work hard and I believe that auto withdrawals will be appeared again at our site soon Smiley

Guys want something to win Smiley You are very strict with them. Everyone doesn't like wait for withdrawals
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:55:01 PM

Guys want something to win Smiley You are very strict with them. Everyone doesn't like wait for withdrawals
This is one of the changes that most people want to have it back on where it do have an automatic withdrawal back in the past but now it is already being done manually. We dont have any choice since its admins decision but might change soon and hear out players feedback towards withdrawal system.

Lexus555

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

mamounia 1991! Please give me free bonus Smiley. I've lost my coins again Sad. I promise I'll play better and I'll win!
maniunia1991

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

mamounia 1991! Please give me free bonus Smiley. I've lost my coins again Sad. I promise I'll play better and I'll win!
Ask me about bonus in chat and try to win a lot of coins Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

Ask me about bonus in chat and try to win a lot of coins Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you are too kind,manunya  and there are many alts that are abusing your kindness,popping over and over in chat asking for bonuses
there is no way to tell if it is the same person or not,unless you have IP and browser fingerprint data
and even that could be circumvented if a player is really adamant about creating multiple accounts for the sole purpose of obtaining rains
in any case,I think the russian mod team is very good and keeping the chat alive and clean,but not acting all trigger happy
I chat in transliteration as it is way more convinient to be using latin keyboard for me,glad mods do not mute me for doing that,haha

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
maniunia1991

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

you are too kind,manunya  and there are many alts that are abusing your kindness,popping over and over in chat asking for bonuses
there is no way to tell if it is the same person or not,unless you have IP and browser fingerprint data
and even that could be circumvented if a player is really adamant about creating multiple accounts for the sole purpose of obtaining rains
in any case,I think the russian mod team is very good and keeping the chat alive and clean,but not acting all trigger happy
I chat in transliteration as it is way more convinient to be using latin keyboard for me,glad mods do not mute me for doing that,haha

Thank you for your advice. We fight with clones and cheaters. We are writing down ip-addresses and other information for it Smiley Grin
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

Thank you for your advice. We fight with clones and cheaters. We are writing down ip-addresses and other information for it Smiley Grin
What you can do is to try limiting the accounts that can be cteated per ip address just like what other gambling sites are doing to prevent a lot of alt accounts. Also I don't think that hiving too much free bonuses is good at all as users are trying to abise your kindness they are earning free money as they are literally begging you for a free bonus. Try forcing them to use their money you will know who your true players are.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:12:42 AM

Congratulations for our winners for our weekly wager contest. Have a nice weekend ahead.

BitcoinDoubleSpends

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

Congratulations to the winners, I like bitdouble.
Good work and keep it. I hope I'll win next time Smiley
maniunia1991

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

Many congratulations to you. Valentine Day will be soon. Just remember you should spend more time with your second half Smiley I wish you a happy day and lucky games Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

Please add additional cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is very expensive in use.
I would really like to see them adding more crypto currencies and giving users the option which going to gamble,i hope the team will consider about it in the future as the transaction charges were going up like crazy,you need to add coins like doge for casual fans to enjoy the game while hardcore gamblers will wage with bitcoin. Wink
We are going to add Lightning Bitcoin. It will reduce transaction costs. What do you think about it?

Instead of lightning bitcoin why dont you take other altcoin, I believe others coin will cost you small amount transaction fee as well. And more over do you think that lightning coin has got some price in the market? I still doubt it, since nowadays btg and bch market is really down for sure and never know when it will bounce back again

Why do you compare Lightning Bitcoin with BTG or BCH? It's absolutely different. "The Lightning Network is a "second layer" payment protocol that operates on top of a blockchain (most commonly Bitcoins). It enables trustless, potentially free, and instant transactions between participating nodes and has been touted as a solution to the bitcoin scalability problem. It features a peer-to-peer system for making micropayments of digital cryptocurrency through a scale-free network of bidirectional payment channels without delegating custody of funds or trust to third parties."
I think Lightning will significantly reduce the cost of transactions and major problem will be solved. But your are right, they have to add more popular altoins

I heard that people said that it does not yet stable because there is the chance of our coin gone in the middle of the transaction. Yes, they have really small fee and of course really fast to do the transaction but if there is the chance to lose money why we should risk it just to have some low fee cost? That is why I am suggesting other altcoin which also have small fee but do not have any risk to lose money in the middle of the transaction
maniunia1991

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

Bitdouble Party in Georgia

https://medium.com/@bitdouble.io/bitdouble-party-in-georgia-8ed7f54f80c8

Participants of the party:
temo1978
deburi
georgiagori
gio-svani
tabia
jaguar
bero
hazard
maisa98

mafia7

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

Bitdouble Party in Georgia

https://medium.com/@bitdouble.io/bitdouble-party-in-georgia-8ed7f54f80c8

Participants of the party:
temo1978
deburi
georgiagori
gio-svani
tabia
jaguar
bero
hazard
maisa98
mafia7

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: