Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
Banger42

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:18:45 PM

when can I get my incent bonus for ETT?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 10:51:33 AM

You already asked and got the answer on Slack. Why ask again here?
Carbonform

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:22:43 PM

I asked incent team for eta of incent bonus for ETT on slack And received no response. Did the ama even happen? Incent seems to be in dark hours...no communication, no monthly report (who wants to hear more of this debacle I guess)

...so when ama?
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 09:19:34 PM

I asked incent team for eta of incent bonus for ETT on slack And received no response. Did the ama even happen? Incent seems to be in dark hours...no communication, no monthly report (who wants to hear more of this debacle I guess)

...so when ama?

Yes, I understand. A few days ago I posted this on Slack:
@channel As you will appreciate, we need to make some significant decisions at Incent. We need to reschedule the AMA a little while so we can give you a clearer picture of how things will move forward. Apologies for the late notice, but we'll be in touch.

Rob is lining up a radio interview with Lootz, timing tbc.
gentil

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:27:24 PM

I'm dont understand this part of your Incent whitepaper - its on page 5 http://prntscr.com/fs01s0

You're stating that when a customer makes a purchase, a script will run that basically makes an order to buy incent and send it to the customer. So the retailer is buying incent automatically and sending it to the customer?

What happens if the customer never uses the incent?

Then the retailer has sent money to the customer which they will never use. The retailer can't get the money / incent back!!

Am I missing something???

Live by the sword, die by the sword
CarloP

Activity: 230

Who knows dominates in good and evil!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:07:43 PM

Yes, I understand. A few days ago I posted this on Slack:
@channel As you will appreciate, we need to make some significant decisions at Incent. We need to reschedule the AMA a little while so we can give you a clearer picture of how things will move forward. Apologies for the late notice, but we'll be in touch.

Rob is lining up a radio interview with Lootz, timing tbc.

I lost discussion on slack about incent bonus. I will wait for news here...
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 11:02:19 PM

I'm dont understand this part of your Incent whitepaper - its on page 5 http://prntscr.com/fs01s0

You're stating that when a customer makes a purchase, a script will run that basically makes an order to buy incent and send it to the customer. So the retailer is buying incent automatically and sending it to the customer?

Then the retailer has sent money to the customer which they will never use. The retailer can't get the money / incent back!!

This is essentially what happens, yes. A percentage of the purchase amount it used to buy Incent for the customer. The merchant has known, fixed costs up front (which they love) and no forward liability. The customer gets a digital asset they can use in whatever way they want - spend, sell, hold, give away whatever.
You have to shift your perception of loyalty a little to understand how powerful this is because it's fundamentally different from the IOU-based model of traditional loyalty.
gentil

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:21:38 PM

This is essentially what happens, yes. A percentage of the purchase amount it used to buy Incent for the customer. The merchant has known, fixed costs up front (which they love) and no forward liability. The customer gets a digital asset they can use in whatever way they want - spend, sell, hold, give away whatever.
You have to shift your perception of loyalty a little to understand how powerful this is because it's fundamentally different from the IOU-based model of traditional loyalty.

Customer rewards is an interesting blockchain area, but with your model I don't see it being appealing to businesses. With your model a business will have an additional cost - they have to buy incent - regardless of whether the customer uses it or not. And I dont think saying ''the customer willl receive an email'' etc will be anywhere near enough.

Is there no alternative way where businesses woudlnt be obliged to buy incent, regardless of whether the customer used it or not?

Live by the sword, die by the sword
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 07:33:23 PM

Customer rewards is an interesting blockchain area, but with your model I don't see it being appealing to businesses. With your model a business will have an additional cost - they have to buy incent - regardless of whether the customer uses it or not. And I dont think saying ''the customer willl receive an email'' etc will be anywhere near enough.

Is there no alternative way where businesses woudlnt be obliged to buy incent, regardless of whether the customer used it or not?

Actually businesses like the idea due to the fixed overheads. With regular loyalty there's a forward liability because you never know when someone is going to cash in points at your expense.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:42:05 PM

Will we see new ICOs that use ICOTech/Incent? Same question for BlockSwap?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:40:25 AM

Will we see new ICOs that use ICOTech/Incent? Same question for BlockSwap?

Right now I'm in Sydney and this is one of the questions we are discussing.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

So, Peter was caught that means he is likely the responsible for the hack of ETT or he could be the hacker. I hope Incent will be able to look for the 238BTC that he was able to ran away with also I hope he ends up in jail. He severely damage both incent and ETT.
Banger42

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:50:48 PM

from incent slack: So, the update that you have been waiting for.

As you already know, Peter is no longer a director or the CTO of Incent. Whilst there had been significant questions about the quality of his code and his fitness to act as CTO for some time now, what precipitated the decision to remove him was something way more serious. As some of you have already noted, last Wednesday a large amount cryptocurrency - 30% of Incent's WAVES, WCT and INCENT - were moved from Incent's Treasury. What we could not discuss at the time was that Peter had made these transactions, without consultation or permission, into an address that he alone controls: http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PCwApDWZ9cAKGkja4XVqHXoJVcgDWR9Vro
When first Rob, then I urged him to return these funds, he refused. Rob sought legal advice immediately which established likely breaches of both company and criminal law. Today we successfully obtained an injunction which freezes (in law) the funds Peter has mis-appropriated and the balance of company funds under his control.  This means that the funds - whilst not in the control of Incent PTY Ltd - cannot be moved by Peter again without serious legal consequences, over and above the trouble he is already in from mis-appropriating them in the first place.
Make no mistake that we are treating this incident with the utmost seriousness but while it is still sub judice and there is a limited amount that we can say, we are now satisfied that the immediate danger of Peter cashing out the funds has been contained and we are leveraging threat of prosecution to secure recovery. While as shocking as it disappointing, I have been impressed by the resourcefulness and resilience of Rob's Sydney team as they fight to recover from this betrayal.

So, Peter was caught that means he is likely the responsible for the hack of ETT or he could be the hacker. I hope Incent will be able to look for the 238BTC that he was able to ran away with also I hope he ends up in jail. He severely damage both incent and ETT.

Damn ... what a scammer ....
So I think, we can forget about the incent bonus for ETT?
Is there a probability that the remaining Incent members can also get the >200 btc back which he has stolen?
Is there anything working normal in this "company"?

I think it would be the best to shut down Incent, so no more others get harmed.

Banger
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

I hope that after resolving this situation, the Incent developers will bring the project to a new, better quality level. Its time to become stronger and more reliable for Incent team.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Banger42

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:09:10 PM

I hope that after resolving this situation, the Incent developers will bring the project to a new, better quality level. Its time to become stronger and more reliable for Incent team.

It would be better to stop the mess  Angry
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:37:22 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 10:30:20 AM by KarlKarlsson_

It would be better to stop the mess  Angry
We are still commited to make Incent Loyalty a success story. We will rise out of this in better shape than we have ever been, I am sure of that. Please bear with us during the next days as we are trying to resolve the situation.
Banger42

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:01:40 PM

Sorry, when I ask again ...
But after all the problems, when can we get our Incent bonus for ETT?

Do you still want to pay that to the ETT investors or is the problem with peter a reason to also break this promise ?

Banger
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 07:53:47 PM

Sorry, when I ask again ...
But after all the problems, when can we get our Incent bonus for ETT?

Do you still want to pay that to the ETT investors or is the problem with peter a reason to also break this promise ?

Banger

I can't comment on that reason.
I can say that we do want to pay that and are working on the problem as part of the broader matter we've been addressing for the last two weeks.
I'm sorry not to be more specific but I hope you will understand.
Figatko

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:50:07 AM

Any news?
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

Any news?

Working on it Smiley We should have a fairly extensive update soon that will show the direction we intend to take from here.
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: