Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
Maarten91

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:07:22 PM

Thanks for the extensive update! Great to see you guys keep sticking through!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:40:34 PM

Hope that Incent will show for us a good results during the autumn. New software can give a good impact for the price rising and and updating the team should be a successful.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
kayteatwo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

I did this incent ico, i have never profited a dime and its been several months, whats going on with this project?

You'll need to join Slack for more frequent updates.
ICO price was ~$0.06. Current price is ~$0.22. I make that about a dime and a half, per Incent...

Is the slack correct? It's not working, I think.
Macht

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:54:21 PM

Incent Community Update
The “Incident” & its aftermath
So, before I kick off I want to state that I can’t share any hard facts as the lawsuit is still on-going. Actually, I don’t even want to talk about “the incident” but solely focus on the aftermath and my view on how the story (hopefully) pans out.

So The lawsuite is the "incident" that we won't talk about, or is the lawsuit because of "it"? I'm just wondering if you can tell us more about the lawsuit, if only who sues who? I must admit I haven't read any of the other hundred or so pages before so maybe I just missed it when it all happened. Happy to receive a link so I can read up on it, too. If not then it's fine aswell.

The Incent team
First things first, we are going to update the team section on our homepage within the next couple of days; the old, outdated team picture has already been removed.
Do you guys have enough funds to pull through? How high is your burn rate and could you onboard even more ppl if necessary? Are they getting enough time to relax/ vacation?

The concept we have worked out during my time in Australia is a little different as we decided to include an Incent customer card. There are two QR-codes on the customer card – once a private key to scan and set up a user account, once a public key to have it scanned at the check-out and receive Incent. The intention for the MVP is that the merchant scans the QR-code of the customer either from the application or the Incent customer card, enters the billing amount and Incent get dispersed to the customer out of the merchant’s account. The percentage of Incent a merchant wants to give customers as cash-back is either defined in his profile or individually adapted per client through a slider (which overwrites the default settings). As we decided to not buy Incent in real-time from the secondary market, merchants have to hold Incent themselves. Basically, a merchant tops up his account in-app, distributes Incent to his customers until he starts running out of Incent and then tops up his balance again. In consequence, we are buying Incent in bulk from the market rather than buying back every single order individually.
You should make it super easy for the merchants to get the incent. A one-button activity, nothing complicated. Maybe even integrate an automatic top-up feature that they can set up. If they only have x% of incent left, they either get a reminder, or it will be bought automatically.

Our Trump
The most significant difference from our original plans is a natively implemented affiliate program. Whenever a user or merchant on-boards a new user (by sending out a referral link either over text or e-mail; phone-to-phone by reading their QR-code or by providing his Incent card to scan the QR-code), he is going to earn an affiliate payment on every transaction ever done by that user. This is made possible as we charge a percentage commission on each transaction issued using our application or as Rob calls it – “clip the ticket”. The ultimate goal is to have existing users and merchants on-board new customers, earning an affiliate commission on every transaction and therefore seeing their own balance increase in real-time.
This is a brilliant idea! Just make sure this is as anonymous as possible. This could be problematic from a privacy perspective. I wouldn't want my neighbour or whatever know how much I buy.

I’d like to add that each user, be it a merchant or a consumer, has an affiliate. The affiliate can be Incent Loyalty, a merchant which on-boarded a consumer or merchant to the program, or a consumer himself who on-boarded another consumer or merchant.
So if Incent on-boarded the user, Incent gets the 20% reward? Plus the 2.5% commission?
How can users on-board other users? Where would they get their card? Does one card work with all participating merchants?

Cyrille Wetter
Community Manager Incent Loyalty

Good job, well done flying over there and helping like that! It sure sounds like you're on the right track. Let's hope the tough times are soon over and they haven't taken too hard a toll on everybody, especially the team in Australia.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:14:35 AM

IT Is good to see the Incent update. I have some tokens with me. The chart seems to be in an accumulation phase.
all the best to this project
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:48:18 AM

Incent Community Update
Cyrille Wetter

Karl, my advice to you - stop support scam projects, otherwise you will lose your reputation soon as a Waves team member.
Which projects do you mean? Would be sad if you consider Incent a scam; actually any project that I support.

Your story made my wife and I feel a little better especially how you have stayed strong. Is inspiring for us. We lost everything when programmer ran away. Even lost all our savings
kunabit

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:30:42 PM

Incent Community Update
Cyrille Wetter

Karl, my advice to you - stop support scam projects, otherwise you will lose your reputation soon as a Waves team member.

Just because extremely unfortunate things happen to a project doesn't mean it's a scam.

If anything, the fact that they kept moving on through all the crap that happened proves the exact opposite - any scammer or moneygrabber would've cashed out as soon as shit hit the fan. This project has gone through some of the worst possible crap imaginable and yet it's still here.
The dev team really wants to make this work and they're not afraid to fully commit to it, which is an attitude that is better than most projects of a similar valuation.

Agreed, there is so much that goes behind a project that the masses don't realize, let alone care to think about--I mean, have you seen the HBO show, Silicon Valley? Cheesy In any case, I hope INCNT definitely sticks around and becomes a success.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:44:09 AM

I did this incent ico, i have never profited a dime and its been several months, whats going on with this project?

You'll need to join Slack for more frequent updates.
ICO price was ~$0.06. Current price is ~$0.22. I make that about a dime and a half, per Incent...

Is the slack correct? It's not working, I think.
Please shoot me a private message.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:52:31 AM

Incent Community Update
The “Incident” & its aftermath
So, before I kick off I want to state that I can’t share any hard facts as the lawsuit is still on-going. Actually, I don’t even want to talk about “the incident” but solely focus on the aftermath and my view on how the story (hopefully) pans out.

So The lawsuite is the "incident" that we won't talk about, or is the lawsuit because of "it"? I'm just wondering if you can tell us more about the lawsuit, if only who sues who? I must admit I haven't read any of the other hundred or so pages before so maybe I just missed it when it all happened. Happy to receive a link so I can read up on it, too. If not then it's fine aswell.

The Incent team
First things first, we are going to update the team section on our homepage within the next couple of days; the old, outdated team picture has already been removed.
Do you guys have enough funds to pull through? How high is your burn rate and could you onboard even more ppl if necessary? Are they getting enough time to relax/ vacation?

The concept we have worked out during my time in Australia is a little different as we decided to include an Incent customer card. There are two QR-codes on the customer card – once a private key to scan and set up a user account, once a public key to have it scanned at the check-out and receive Incent. The intention for the MVP is that the merchant scans the QR-code of the customer either from the application or the Incent customer card, enters the billing amount and Incent get dispersed to the customer out of the merchant’s account. The percentage of Incent a merchant wants to give customers as cash-back is either defined in his profile or individually adapted per client through a slider (which overwrites the default settings). As we decided to not buy Incent in real-time from the secondary market, merchants have to hold Incent themselves. Basically, a merchant tops up his account in-app, distributes Incent to his customers until he starts running out of Incent and then tops up his balance again. In consequence, we are buying Incent in bulk from the market rather than buying back every single order individually.
You should make it super easy for the merchants to get the incent. A one-button activity, nothing complicated. Maybe even integrate an automatic top-up feature that they can set up. If they only have x% of incent left, they either get a reminder, or it will be bought automatically.

Our Trump
The most significant difference from our original plans is a natively implemented affiliate program. Whenever a user or merchant on-boards a new user (by sending out a referral link either over text or e-mail; phone-to-phone by reading their QR-code or by providing his Incent card to scan the QR-code), he is going to earn an affiliate payment on every transaction ever done by that user. This is made possible as we charge a percentage commission on each transaction issued using our application or as Rob calls it – “clip the ticket”. The ultimate goal is to have existing users and merchants on-board new customers, earning an affiliate commission on every transaction and therefore seeing their own balance increase in real-time.
This is a brilliant idea! Just make sure this is as anonymous as possible. This could be problematic from a privacy perspective. I wouldn't want my neighbour or whatever know how much I buy.

I’d like to add that each user, be it a merchant or a consumer, has an affiliate. The affiliate can be Incent Loyalty, a merchant which on-boarded a consumer or merchant to the program, or a consumer himself who on-boarded another consumer or merchant.
So if Incent on-boarded the user, Incent gets the 20% reward? Plus the 2.5% commission?
How can users on-board other users? Where would they get their card? Does one card work with all participating merchants?

Cyrille Wetter

Good job, well done flying over there and helping like that! It sure sounds like you're on the right track. Let's hope the tough times are soon over and they haven't taken too hard a toll on everybody, especially the team in Australia.
The lawsuit is the consequence of the incident. I'm afraid I can't give you more information on it.

We still have enough funding to achieve our goals thanks to this year's spike in crypto prices. The monthly burn rate is <100k USD/month so the current working capital will bring us through quite some time, even if we on-board new employees. Vacation have become a thing of the past for a couple of us, unfortunately.

The one-button purchase is planned. It will be integrated within the application given that it still allows the app to make it into the Apple Store. If not, we were looking at an in-app browser solution. The goal is that the merchant does not have to leave the application. And yes, a reminder is also on the list. Totally on your side on that topic.

It's going to be as anonymous as it can be with the regulation with which we have to comply. As long as nobody knows your Waves address (which will not be displayed in-app), you are fine.

The 2.5% commission is not yet in stone but yes, Incent would be the affiliate. Merchants and consumers can on-board new users through the application by sending out a referral link through e-mail, text message or QR-code (in-app or card). We are trying to make it as easy as possible, obviously. A user gets the card from the merchant which on-boards him and it will be the same card for every participating merchant, yes.

Appreciate the kind words buddy!
gamer455

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:06:00 AM

Where is Incent heading? Is there still potential for an increase in value?

Thanks for your opinions
Altcoinster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:09:14 AM

I think we will see a increase of incent in the future. The devs are still active and doing a great job there. They just had some internal problems that are solved in the most cases and the price is still at legit prices. I am not going to sell my incent bag, because it will grow up strong with waves.
kayteatwo

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:36:16 AM

I hope the price is increased. I have no more information about software. Is there more?
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:28:21 PM

I hope the price is increased. I have no more information about software. Is there more?

Last update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610052.msg21213218#msg21213218
kayteatwo

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:24:56 AM

Thankyou,. I sent a message also
kayteatwo

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:25:48 AM

Is the new name on Incent? https://www.incentloyalty.com.au/ is something new..
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:21:47 AM

No. think it's diffirence site

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

This is actually part of BitScan's crypto adoption project. It looks like the domain is redirecting there or something - thanks for spotting.
c1oud

Activity: 961
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:51:16 PM

This is actually part of BitScan's crypto adoption project. It looks like the domain is redirecting there or something - thanks for spotting.
very interesting cause Rob and Peter are mentioned in there... is this thing legit?

update: it's seems like it's from 2015, is this the first idea behind incent itself? Smiley

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

Good things happening in this project. I was following this project from begining. Keep up the good work
IncentSocial

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:34:43 AM

very interesting cause Rob and Peter are mentioned in there... is this thing legit?

update: it's seems like it's from 2015, is this the first idea behind incent itself? Smiley
Yes it is legit. BitScan was developing a framework for consumers to purchase items for bitcoin through the BitScan website. As it says on the homepage, Rob was and still is the CEO of BitScan, Peter was the tech lead for the dev work. This is not a new name for incent, the domain is redirecting there which we will rectify, as Cassius says, thanks for spotting it.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: