Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 07:41:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex]  (Read 408847 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoRambler

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:00:50 AM

They came here a few months ago promising blue sky's and amber waves of grain.  All they've done is make a new repo and build with more checkpoints.  They haven't made a commit for over three onths.  In other words they are not developing shit.  At one point their scammy Blockchain Development Company http://www.blockology.org had dozens of coins cloned in their repo.  The reason that BBR isn't plunging faster than it is is because these pumpers have most of the coins.  Everyone else sold already.  They bought cheap and pumped the coin.  That's what they do.

CZ has already confirmed that these guys are scammers and have fraudulently used his name to pump this coin.  BBR is now  a dead coin owned by a group of scammy coin pumpers.  

Bra,  Read all posts

Why u so jaded? U sound like a little kid whose parents never loved him or maybe never had friends

This would make me very angry inside for no particular reason I am guessing

Please take care of yourself somewhere else. This project don't need your skill sets. nEXT!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TonySon

Activity: 385

Member of STEEMIT Communtiy

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:14:24 AM

They came here a few months ago promising blue sky's and amber waves of grain.  All they've done is make a new repo and build with more checkpoints.  They haven't made a commit for over three onths.  In other words they are not developing shit.  At one point their scammy Blockchain Development Company http://www.blockology.org had dozens of coins cloned in their repo.  The reason that BBR isn't plunging faster than it is is because these pumpers have most of the coins.  Everyone else sold already.  They bought cheap and pumped the coin.  That's what they do.

CZ has already confirmed that these guys are scammers and have fraudulently used his name to pump this coin.  BBR is now  a dead coin owned by a group of scammy coin pumpers.  

thanks  Angry

Steemit.com is a wonderful platform where everyone can count on the help of others to growth. As long as steemit will exist it will continues to change the life of many people on this platform.
@hien-tran
Big Naturals

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:22:18 AM

Does bbr have a web wallet or light wallet?
@bb

Activity: 132

@bb is not my boolberry adddress alias.Mine is @aa

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:43:02 AM

Moderated thread.  Wonder how long my posts will last.  If deleted I'll just start another thread and bump it every hour.

Are you the one who lost 10 btc in an hour when buying BBR at 0.01 three years ago? 
1blockologist

Activity: 411

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 05:56:17 AM

Moderated thread.  Wonder how long my posts will last.  If deleted I'll just start another thread and bump it every hour.

both boolberry threads are moderated, this isn't controversial

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         w/ bonuses available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
siagirl

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:41:09 AM

Hi I want to ask how can I mining Boolberry coin? Thank you in advance
@bb

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:43:01 PM

Does bbr have a web wallet or light wallet?

Nope, no webwallet nor lightwallet yet. But next binary release will bring it closer to implement those and many things.

But I think it is possible to compile and run armhf version of current binary, if there is any arm device with at least 8GB RAM.
LiuYaoMaster

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

Bra, u look so stupid. U simply don't know how to read. Read all posts

Why u so jaded? U sound like a little kid whose parents never loved him or maybe never had friends

This would make me very angry inside for no particular reason I am guessing

Please take care of yourself somewhere else. This project don't need your skill sets. nEXT!

calling it pump and dump may be a little too early to say... for sure the market cap is too high for what the dev had archived.  Cool
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:42:08 PM

How many lines of code you and your fake team wrote since October?

snowydog

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:22:36 PM

A lot of people lost their money with the recent rise and fall of Boolberry. What caused the price to go up so suddenly?
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 07:37:54 PM

A lot of people lost their money with the recent rise and fall of Boolberry. What caused the price to go up so suddenly?

people buying above the spot price who have a longer investment horizon than weekend traders

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         w/ bonuses available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
@bb

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:03:45 AM

people buying above the spot price who have a longer investment horizon than weekend traders

Now all related to Boolberry is at stake of its reputation (BBR community, BBR developer, Cryptonote), only can be saved by new binary released.
moroseneng

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:53:15 AM

Yesterday prices 94k now 33k.. amazing

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
Faltrimen

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:15:41 AM

Wait for new pump  Roll Eyes
ujang1

Activity: 566

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:37:39 AM

You look at the coins are greatly increased in price lately, and you can understand that all this coins are Pow mined. Someone mine their half of the year, and then coin to raise in price to sell accumulated.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Fallenzz

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:34:47 PM

1blockologist entered now new code since he is "working" on bbr. Only thing he made is white paper with memes in it lol
zoidberg confirmed that he is NOT working with 1 blockologist because he doesn't trust him and added nothing so far only words.

They faked the real zoidberg in the slack themselves hyping his comeback and pumping the price with his pump team. Prettybadger is involved in the pumpgroup and confirmed that the pump is led by blocko great job they now killed the zoidberg project. Stay away from this pump team. Everyone should sue them!!!
dgmon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

1blockologist entered now new code since he is "working" on bbr. Only thing he made is white paper with memes in it lol
zoidberg confirmed that he is NOT working with 1 blockologist because he doesn't trust him and added nothing so far only words.

You are looking at Zoidberg's old repo.  Here is the new repo which is in the OP of this thread: https://github.com/BlockchainDevelopmentCompany/boolberry/commits/master

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zhalox

Activity: 177

XMR = BTC in 2010. Rise chikun.

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:16:32 PM

crypto_zoidberg himself said he recommended upgrading the database to LMDB like Monero did, which would help with the RAM problems (see below).  The "Blockchain Development Company" made some minor commits last November but other than that, I see no evidence of this database work.  We need real developers on this project with the skills to do this work.  If CZ truly returns to active development then perhaps he can accomplish this & maybe Boolberry will survive, otherwise maybe BDC needs to hire developer(s) who can accomplish this, and other tasks which Boolberry desperately needs.  If real development is dead, then Boolberry may suffer this fate in its current state, hurting all the newcomers & causing even more frustration for potential investors.  Pumping a coin by simply renaming the ticker symbol & re-coloring the GUI will not help with any long term growth potential, but will actually cause more frustration for investors if the core development problems are not resolved, and the price will come crashing back down as seen today.

Thanks for your work. Let's continue moving this way. Make commits to your repository so I and everybody else can review them. The most urgent task for me is to merge DB branch from the original repository to master. Daemon needs a lot of memory to run right now. That's not good for a decentralized system. I would prefer you to checkout DB branch and commit on top to make the review process simpler.

DB is really important task, and idea was to quickly implement basic db support in BBR using level_db, but to go forward problem is that level_db doesn't have transactions support, so we need to go with something like LMDB, which means to rewrite current code in db branch.

I guess this gonna take about 1 month of hard work. (but not a hard fork! don't be confused)

So if 1blockologist is about to implement something useful for BBR - implement working daemon with suitable memory consumption using LMDB would be good move.  

Zoidberg

@bb

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:03:52 AM

crypto_zoidberg himself said he recommended upgrading the database to LMDB like Monero did, which would help with the RAM problems (see below).  The "Blockchain Development Company" made some minor commits last November but other than that, I see no evidence of this database work.  We need real developers on this project with the skills to do this work.  If CZ truly returns to active development then perhaps he can accomplish this & maybe Boolberry will survive, otherwise maybe BDC needs to hire developer(s) who can accomplish this, and other tasks which Boolberry desperately needs.  If real development is dead, then Boolberry may suffer this fate in its current state, hurting all the newcomers & causing even more frustration for potential investors.  Pumping a coin by simply renaming the ticker symbol & re-coloring the GUI will not help with any long term growth potential, but will actually cause more frustration for investors if the core development problems are not resolved, and the price will come crashing back down as seen today.

Thanks for your work. Let's continue moving this way. Make commits to your repository so I and everybody else can review them. The most urgent task for me is to merge DB branch from the original repository to master. Daemon needs a lot of memory to run right now. That's not good for a decentralized system. I would prefer you to checkout DB branch and commit on top to make the review process simpler.

DB is really important task, and idea was to quickly implement basic db support in BBR using level_db, but to go forward problem is that level_db doesn't have transactions support, so we need to go with something like LMDB, which means to rewrite current code in db branch.

I guess this gonna take about 1 month of hard work. (but not a hard fork! don't be confused)

So if 1blockologist is about to implement something useful for BBR - implement working daemon with suitable memory consumption using LMDB would be good move.  

Zoidberg

I see rune edition chose different path, first focus on shapeshift.io txkeyimage, adding rpc call to boolbd, and then db implementation. It just also fine this way.
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 04:49:25 PM

Zoidberg

I see rune edition chose different path, first focus on shapeshift.io txkeyimage, adding rpc call to boolbd, and then db implementation. It just also fine this way.

yes, these things will allow features such as remote nodes and web wallets so that people can keep using boolberry while the database is implemented Smiley

all the information is in the announcement thread, it is comical that people think they are so good at googling and finding the wrong answers when it is all right here. there are honestly few people on my team interested in refuting all the allegations, because they like the low prices more. the remote nodes are still going to happen, the seed nodes are still going to happen, we still have one of the most advanced cryptocurrencies on the market, and now everyone is selling to us at 25k satoshis when we could barely move 3 bitcoin in this market before? yeah how about we just don't say anything

The bi-weeklies are bi-weekly.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         w/ bonuses available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.