Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 07:39:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◣XBB◥ Boolberry - attempt at grassroots development movement [Bittrex]  (Read 408819 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
versprichnix

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:22:06 PM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK  Boolberry, and anyone connected with it Angry Fucking Bastards. It wasn't the only coin delisted, during this last round on Poloniex. However, the other coins have showed some form of growth post the delisiting. Albeit, its been a one step forward, two step backwards and vice versa progression, but at least a forward projection is detected.
Boolberry on the other hand, is yet to register any form of recovery since its delisting. It seems to have no floor on Bittrex, just a constant sea of red and heartbreak, every-time i log on bittrex. Some of us actually work a 9-5 and taking such a loss has an impact on the mental. Don't bother telling me how crypto investing is like gambling, i don't give a shit about you opinion, and you should get fucked in the ass just for having one.
Bittrex might end up delisiting it soon, since its not showing any upward trend. FUCK. Seriously FUCK YOU to whomever, that created and abandoned this coin. I Hope you have a terrible accident and why you lay dying on the road, a stray dog violently fucks you to death.  Cry  

You wanted to become rich quickly, like George Soros? You are a theft too, but a weak one. You burned yourself, now fuck yourself!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Disallowedword

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 05:27:36 AM

Ever bother looking at the market? You drama queens with your new accounts can move on now!
Once this two sided shitstorm clears maybe some devs will stepup and do this coin justice.
In the meanwhile I will sit on my stash and continue to mine.

I rarely post in discussion forums but your all so fake and conceded this has been an interesting read, Stephen King has now officially lost his spot as my favorite science fiction writer!

You know its more profitable to mine ETH or mostly anything else and to buy BBR right?

Well I am looking for a good coin to point the CPUs at and every GPU with enough memory is pointed at ETH ATM, and no I don't need to buy any BBR, lol. 
It just pisses me off to no end when I see people talking shit on the ANN threads. I have zero respect for House Flippers and less for coin Pumper/Dumpers, people who spend all day on the faucets...

I am willing to run some nodes if you guys get rolling again, and have offered that much on the Reddit board.
I hope one of the original Developers can save this coin! The other guy needs to find a job!

pascnx

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:09:03 AM

I s dev active?
gigabyted

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:42:24 PM

I s dev active?

Not anymore
AncientEnemy

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:46:03 PM

Really is he gone?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 238

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 06:45:53 PM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK  Boolberry, and anyone connected with it Angry Fucking Bastards. It wasn't the only coin delisted, during this last round on Poloniex. However, the other coins have showed some form of growth post the delisiting. Albeit, its been a one step forward, two step backwards and vice versa progression, but at least a forward projection is detected.
Boolberry on the other hand, is yet to register any form of recovery since its delisting. It seems to have no floor on Bittrex, just a constant sea of red and heartbreak, every-time i log on bittrex. Some of us actually work a 9-5 and taking such a loss has an impact on the mental. Don't bother telling me how crypto investing is like gambling, i don't give a shit about you opinion, and you should get fucked in the ass just for having one.
Bittrex might end up delisiting it soon, since its not showing any upward trend. FUCK. Seriously FUCK YOU to whomever, that created and abandoned this coin. I Hope you have a terrible accident and why you lay dying on the road, a stray dog violently fucks you to death.  Cry  

You wanted to become rich quickly, like George Soros? You are a theft too, but a weak one. You burned yourself, now fuck yourself!

All for lulz. Sure, i lost a few dollars but figured that earnsed me the right to spazz out and reel a few in. Moving the rest to cryptopia maybe a pump group will selects it, in the future. Ciao

gigabyted

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

Just read a few page back, he wrote about this
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:26:36 AM

DEV LEAVE BOOLBEERIES, WANT WORK ON COMPETING COIN...

RANDOM THOGHT ON CURRENT CRPTO BUBBLE:
- WHERE ALL NEW MONEY COME FROM?
- ETH EFT... HMMM NO ONE THINK IT GET APPROVE
- WALL STREET INSIDERS KNOW BETTER...
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1032

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:45:59 PM

The price is rising. Any word from devs?
gigabyted

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:46:55 PM

Lol i don't know who the devs you're talking aboutm they left...  The price moves are only based on people trading
DrkLvr_

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:00:29 PM

And not being able to buy ALOT prevents you from developping the coin? I still don't follow you, can you elaborate more of how not being able to buy more coins prevent you from developing it?

Dude in case you haven't noticed this guy 1block is just talking BS. He is a pump and dumper and has done ZERO development whatsoever. He bought BBR, talked a bunch of stupid shit about changing the ticker and implementing masternodes, then dumped when Poloniex announced delisting (if not before)

All of his shit talk about "needing a liquid market" is exactly that.. shit.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1032

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:49:35 PM

Lol i don't know who the devs you're talking aboutm they left...  The price moves are only based on people trading

There's a bunch of devs mentioned in OP. What about the others?
gigabyted

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:40:26 PM

Well most of them were being paid by 1stblock, except maybe clintar and CZ (which are both very busy on other projects).  So unless someone comes out of nowhere with a code update, this wont get very far... Right now its pretty much left out without any dev support.  If for example an attack was delivered on the chain this would probably just fall.  Their wallet is still "in-memory" no DB implementation yet.  I just hope it's not a pain in the ass for bittrex to keep alive otherwise we could see another delisting in the following months...

I used to hold a  good stack of this coin, but not anymore, i still keep my eye on it thou, just in case! Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:41:35 PM

Well most of them were being paid by 1stblock, except maybe clintar and CZ (which are both very busy on other projects).  So unless someone comes out of nowhere with a code update, this wont get very far... Right now its pretty much left out without any dev support.  If for example an attack was delivered on the chain this would probably just fall.  Their wallet is still "in-memory" no DB implementation yet.  I just hope it's not a pain in the ass for bittrex to keep alive otherwise we could see another delisting in the following months...

I used to hold a  good stack of this coin, but not anymore, i still keep my eye on it thou, just in case! Smiley

which other projects are cz and clintar on atm?

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
rttia

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:34:06 AM

be able to win $20 BTC give away. All you have to do is Retweet & follow https://twitter.com/Lass3CSGO/status/827483604871692288 and put your wallet address in

Good luck, will draw the winner at 250 retweets.

Pure spam.  Go jump off a bridge.

it can be so but with out need jumping now with out attaining more briefing over it.
1blockologist

Activity: 411

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:04:51 PM

And not being able to buy ALOT prevents you from developping the coin? I still don't follow you, can you elaborate more of how not being able to buy more coins prevent you from developing it?

Dude in case you haven't noticed this guy 1block is just talking BS. He is a pump and dumper and has done ZERO development whatsoever. He bought BBR, talked a bunch of stupid shit about changing the ticker and implementing masternodes, then dumped when Poloniex announced delisting (if not before)

All of his shit talk about "needing a liquid market" is exactly that.. shit.

And you find that controversial?

There was an opportunity cost to dealing with the Boolberry project, and that came with lack of consensus from the community, lack of consensus from the nodes and miners, some donators were still throwing away their money at CZ

The only way to align the economic incentive meant taking a capital position in Boolberry, and if thats also not possible, then the opportunity cost is too great. My firm nor myself have owned any Boolberry since before March, in fact all altcoin positions were liquidated ahead of the March Bitcoin ETF announcement.

But let me guess, you find that controversial too, you basically embody exhibits A, B and C of why I'm done with this community

Despite what was said publicly on various forums, the aggregate market clearly has zero faith in CZ's ability to deliver, especially in the midst of this EPIC altcoin rally.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         w/ bonuses available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
gigabyted

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:16:45 AM

Wallet finds no connections.  Anyone got nodes?
johnabel19

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:34:08 AM

Hi I want to ask you do you have mining calculator? Thank you in advance.

no i have not mining calculator at all but steady and sharp mind to work over here.  Cheesy
igba

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

No response about why its still "maintenance" at cryptopia? can't get coins out
zahidpervez

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:50:59 AM

this thread is abandoned ,
This is original thread link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577267.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.