Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114810 times)
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:24:20 AM

Bitcoin and real money are of course very different, the obvious thing is the physical form, as we know that bitcoin has no physical form and works in blockchain so it depends on the internet network, whereas real money has a physical form because it is issued by the central bank.
Penuzel

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:06:04 AM

Well bitcoin is an extremely productive one. You can bring them anyplace whenever. You can pay charges purchase anything sitting in your love seat throughout the day. The issue is there are constrained stores thqt acknowledge bitcoin. Cash will be acknowledged anyplace, its cash. However, its not by any stretch of the imagination proficient, it can be stolen by a criminal so effectively in your pocket. Bitcoin cannot be taken from you by theives.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

no one tells you to buy Bitcoin
Bitcoin is now misunderstood for its usefulness
people take advantage of the moment of up and down Bitcoin prices for the purpose of seeking profit
but, they forget, that with Bitcoin, blockchain technology can be developed into a better technology
people also forget, that sending funds, now becomes easier and safer
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:16:37 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Bitcoin brings safety and transparency to the table. Fiat cash  doesn't guarantee the kind of safety that comes with BTC. many fake transactions that can lead to loss of money can take place, BTC seals that gap.
BTC gives you a break from the central governing bodies who's interest is to get a portion of your money through tax, that doesn't happen in BTC, you have full control of your money no matter how much. with fiat, there is only a limited amount of money you can have in hard cash, the rest are banked, controlled by others.
Yomanse

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:21:19 AM

There are such a large number of contrasts amongst Bitcoin and conventional Fiat money. give me a chance to call attention to few noteworthy contrasts for you.

Fiat money is an administration moved down where as Bitcoin isn't moved down by any Focal expert.

Fiat money esteem is dictated by gold close by where as Bitcoins esteem is controlled by its market capitalisation. In the event that we see more cash coming in to Bitcoin the cost will increment yet no such thing will happen to fiat money.
xugzr272186

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

There are such a large number of contrasts amongst Bitcoin and conventional Fiat money. give me a chance to call attention to few noteworthy contrasts for you.

Fiat money is an administration moved down where as Bitcoin isn't moved down by any Focal expert.

Fiat money esteem is dictated by gold close by where as Bitcoins esteem is controlled by its market capitalisation. In the event that we see more cash coming in to Bitcoin the cost will increment yet no such thing will happen to fiat money.
Legal currency is the government regulation of the national economic market, the media, and Bitcoin as a digital currency exists, is a cryptocurrency.
Poolome

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

Well bitcoin is a really efficient one. You can bring them anywhere any time. You can pay bills buy anything sitting in your couch all day. The problem is there are limited stores thqt accept bitcoin. Money will be accepted anywhere, its money. But its not really efficient, it can be stolen by a thief so easily in your pocket. Bitcoin cant be taken from you by theives.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

Obviously, bitcoin is a digital currency and it is really a good thing to know that it has the potential to increase its value and also can be used for transaction worldwide. However, bitcoin also suddenly dropped which made other investors to lose million of dollars. Now let's talk about real money where it is the money that we can touch and what we need/have in our daily life in order to buy things in the store. Between the two, I still prefer fiat because its value will never drop unless it was replaced.

Pemokecin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:57:05 AM

Bitcoin lets you to be your own bank. In other words you don't need to depend upon any other institutions to send your funds to anybody in any part of the world. You control your own money. You also need not pay banking charges.

Bitcoin supply is capped at 21 million coins and this makes it deflationary in nature when compared to "real money" which can be printed out with limitless supply making it deflationary in nature leading to loss of wealth over time.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

bitcoin is real money if you mean the difference between bitcoins and fiat money then there are several distinct differences but the major one in my opinion is that bitcoins are decentralized and dosent need an intermediary or bank to facilitate a transactions , whereas fiat transactions are subject to sanctions , etc bitcoins have no such boundaries.

pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

What is the difference between gold and real money?
What is the difference between diamond and real money?
Precious metals ...

Digital is the most valuable thing today.
Colmegs

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

bitcoin is an extremely effective one. You can bring them anyplace whenever. You can pay charges purchase anything sitting in your love seat throughout the day. The issue is there are constrained stores thqt acknowledge bitcoin. Cash will be acknowledged anyplace, its cash. Be that as it may, its not so much effective, it can be stolen by a hoodlum so effortlessly in your pocket. Bitcoin cannot be taken from you by theives.
Saodesu

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

as a matter of first importance I should say the equity from bitcoin and genuine cash is both are the cash, profitable and I could purchase stuffs utilizing them and I think the not quite the same as them is on the grounds that bitcoin is digital currency then you can't putting away in your pocket yet genuine cash is physical so you could convey it wherever you go
Bitompel

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

There is no genuine cash in the feeling of one single money, there are a wide range of monetary standards out there. Some of them, similar to the US dollar or Euro, are pretty much acknowledged all over the place (in any event, you won't starve to death with them anyplace, if just in Antarctica), other minor monetary forms are acknowledged just locally. What's more, it stays to be seen whether Bitcoin isn't acknowledged more broadly than any of the last mentioned. Would it be advisable for us to in this manner presume that nearby monetary standards of little nations are not genuine cash by any means?
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

At all time I keep this information in my mind that 'Bitcoin as the perfect bubble'. Both btc and usd has no use other than waht people are willing to pay! The main difference of btc from real money is it is not backed by any government.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

Bitcoin is kind of investment, it is asset and its price is low or high, so if you buy at the low price and sell at high one you will get profit. If you became more advanced you will get more benefits. In case of dollars you just hold them and can buy other things with money, it is not for trading and for sure it is not business.

sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

Bitcoin is kind of investment, it is asset and its price is low or high, so if you buy at the low price and sell at high one you will get profit. If you became more advanced you will get more benefits. In case of dollars you just hold them and can buy other things with money, it is not for trading and for sure it is not business.
I totally agree with your view. Bitcoin has fluctuated price. you can invest in it and wait for the development. Besides, you also can use BTC for anynomous payment which real money cant do.

dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

bitcoin is currency same with real money.
what makes the difference is the value of bitcoin is always grow up and can be used for investment while the increase in value of money is very weak.

Bitcoin is virtual currency that has no physical form like the real money. Bitcoin is decentralized, in which no parties or government can control it unlike the real money that can be controlled by any banks.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

Obviously, bitcoin is a digital currency and it is really a good thing to know that it has the potential to increase its value and also can be used for transaction worldwide. However, bitcoin also suddenly dropped which made other investors to lose million of dollars. Now let's talk about real money where it is the money that we can touch and what we need/have in our daily life in order to buy things in the store. Between the two, I still prefer fiat because its value will never drop unless it was replaced.

I am not agree with you mate bitcoin does not give any kind of lose to the investors even if the price is decrease so if people will wait for the price of bitcoin to increase and not to sell at low price then there is no lose in bitcoin. The demand of bitcoin is much higher than fiat more people are getting to the bitcoin and digital currency because it is reliable and easy to use at any time w can carry it along with us, so I prefer to use bitcoin payment system instead of fiat money.
AmberStephenson

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

There are many difference of bitcoins over fiat money that if you think on its feature you will convert yoir dollars into bitcoins.
Bitcoins is anonymous you can make transactions without tracing or knowing the sender or receivers identity ,No tax ,No hassle and more faster than any remitance.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: