Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 05:41:00 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 110686 times)
katarin2030

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:59:36 AM

There's a lot of difference between bitcoin and the real money. Bitcoin is a digital money and you can hold it anytime.
Bitcoin is a modernised currency in a sense it can be used for the digital activity, it's an easy way of doing trading and investments.But the real money is a physical currency that you can feel, see and can transact directly and issued by the governments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotumoot

Activity: 263

The best ico is DITCOIN!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Difference between bitcoin and real money? With real money you can buy everything you want, shops, malls, and other things you can afford. What is the difference between bitcoin in real money? In bitcoin you just have the money in your account. It's just a stock, but you'll grow it bigger than the price you expect or expect. Here for bitcoin you will earn more, not like real money? have you been holding? just steady and not growing. But in bitcoin you can be sure to grow and increase the money you hold Smiley.

Momoamzad

Activity: 126

BITSYNCH COIN-Listed on Idex, Trade in Dec

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:04:55 AM

There are some obvious differences between real money and bitcoin. With bitcoin you can buy anything at any time. But with bitcoin you cannot use it at any time at any place. Real money is tengible but bitcoin is in tengible . if you hold bitcoin its value will increase but money will never change in value.

kiddeon123

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

the real difference between bitcoin and real money is bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which means that it is a type of currency that are made up of bunch of codes and conplicated algorithm and also it can be used al over the world. Real money however is a physical money that you can touch, used to buy things and etc, but there is more to bitcoin, it can be used in trading and etc.

Creating N Action

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:20:58 AM

We can invest on bitcoin which we cannot do in our money. Even the bitcoin and the real money have own purpose, Ofcourse Bitcoin can use in online business. we can buy our daily needs and also important things, we can pay our bills and other matters through the use of real money.The real money can touch it or the so called on hand money while bitcoin cannot. The value of bitcoin changing anytime.It can be high and sometimes it is low unlike the real money, it is constant. The real money can't cahnge the value itself. For me, bitcoin have more advantages than the real money. Bitcoin can considered as job while real money not. I observed that bitcoin is now trending in the social media that is very useful for the millennials. Though bitcoin is getting famous, the real money is much popular to many people. And especially, in bitcoin, there's no tax to be pay but in the real money, they have taxes to be pay.
Goldberg007

Activity: 70

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:24:50 AM

Bitcoin  is a digital currency, it can be use online,real money is a hard currency, it can be touch, feel and use anytime.

rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:43:28 PM

Real money is accessible everywhere but bitcoin requires internet connectivity to use and its accessibility is limited and huge population unaware about bitcoin and crypto currencies. You can buy your everyday needs through cash any time but that is not possible through bitcoin.
There is no distinction between the genuine cash and bitcoins on the grounds that bitcoins are additionally adequate by all shopping centers schools and furthermore healing facilities that is the reason we can state that bitcoins is likewise cash yet at times bitcoins is more valuable than genuine cash and that cases are the quickly expanding costs of bitcoins and its high security.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
ronics

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:56:35 AM

Bitcoin is an online job that rewards individual with the difference of bitcoin tokens as virtual and the real money is my digital money ..about money in our country money is available here in any ways will spend .and in or out of it's the currency is finite and its exhausted, the difference between bitcoin and real money you can use right away you needed, the bitcoin needs you can exchange anywhere else.they need exchange to money first....

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

Main difference is that bitcoin is digital money or currency and real money is paper money or payment card (credit, visa, master...), this represent main difference between these two. Both are meaning of paying or can used for money transfer, both have value and bitcoin we how how many do they will be and on other hand money can be printed when ever is need to do.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Chachacoin17

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:51:50 AM

There are some obvious differences between real money and bitcoin. With bitcoin you can buy anything at any time. But with bitcoin you cannot use it at any time at any place. Real money is tengible but bitcoin is in tengible . if you hold bitcoin its value will increase but money will never change in value.
Well the big difference of the two is the value.Bitcoin has a big value and a great way to invest your real money to get a huge amount of profit in short bitcoin in an asset or maybe an investment to earn real money by the way of converting such digital bitcoin to real money it is really amazing.While real money is a money that has already a vorresponding value made by central bank and sailed by the symbol of the government of the country maybe it is not really profitable if we only hold money for saving purpose because its price cannot be change unlike bitcoin bitcoin price is the most amazing way of gaining because it can change anytime anywhere without a notice.that was really a good way to invest because anygime there will be a great opportunity to gain.

Lascrea

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:08:13 AM

Bitcoin is money. The only difference is that we can't have BTCs on real life. It only exists on the virtual world. But Bitcoin has advantages: We don't need to pay high fees like our local currencies; The transactions are fast and anonymous; Bitcoin is a crypto-currency and we don't have bureucracy to use Bitcoins, and I hope it continues like now for a long time ..

BITSYNC COIN
Fast Transaction on Decentralized Exchange Platform
gulshan1

Activity: 154

DeepOnion TOR Integrated

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:46:15 PM

There is big difference between bitcoin and real money. Real money is very help full for daily domestic base buying and selling products. But there bitcoin do not help for these type of small transaction in daily need. But in the digital market Bitcoin is most demanding transferable money which is booming day by day very high. Both are very needed in different market value.

Astvile

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:03:54 PM

the difference between bitcoin and real money is really big. bitcoin was introduced to be an alternative for fiat, this'll be the currency of the internet. while fiat is regulated and can be controlled by the government and banks. fiat can be taxed unlike bitcoin, since bitcoin uses blockchain for transaction, making bitcoin decentralized.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xAnima

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:16:14 PM

The difference between bitcoin and real money is very easy to distinguish because bitcoin is electronic money which is part of a bigger part called cryptocurrency while real money is what you use in the real world which you can carry in your daily life. You can also use bitcoin for this but having real money will be faster.
daarul50

Activity: 742

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:03:46 AM

Sometimes I do not see any difference between bitcoin and real money because both are money. However, one is digital (bitcoin) and the other is conventional (real money). So, I do not see the difference as long as the function of both is the same that is used as a transaction tool.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 140

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:06:57 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Real money you can buy anything because this is a fiat money so its more advantage if you have a bitcoins and then you convert it into real money but the difference is the bitcoin is not stable /volatile and the real money / fiat is stable.

changcloy

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:35:04 AM

they are both currencies but they are so much differ with each other because bitcoin as i have know and as what i have search bitcoin is a digital currency and can be used in digital payment or it means everything that process with bitcoin is through online while in our own currency or what we called normal money we can used it in buying even in the small store but we cannot used bitcoin.

Pedro18

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:37:44 AM

There is very big different between bitcoin and real money. First, bitcoin is digital while real money is physical. Real money you can hold that with your hands, it is on your pocket, while your bitcoin is in your digital wallet or it is virtual.

TimtheYoutuber

Check out my threads for my free crypto book

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:02:18 AM

The main difference is that Bitcoin is based in USD while the USD is not based on bitcoin. Or whatever fiat currency you use, pounds etc

thenameisjay

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:04:45 AM

In terms of value, bitcoins has a higher value compared to dollars. However, dollars are more stable in price compared to bitcoins. In terms of its convinience, bitcoins are far more superior to dollars due to its capability to be transferred to any wallet without the means of a middleman. Bitcoins are tax-free compared to dollars.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.