Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2018, 03:32:20 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114039 times)
Tadblt

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:54:38 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Go ahead and try so you would know. Using Bitcoins means stepping up your game. The Bitcoin digital currency fluctuates a lot and that could be an advantage. However, everyone uses bitcoin for investing money and buying stocks because of its payment system that is really fast compared to the traditional banks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Tadblt

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that runs on blockchain network controlled by the people.
Real money is currency issued and controlled by the banks and government with no privacy whatsoever.
That is the reason Bitcoin made a lot of the developers and the rich interested it. They like to using a currency can provide them all privacy, permission. They do not need to depend on the government and scare the government pay attention in their amount.
Fiat money is manipulated by the banks and governments that's why it will cost you some taxes. Also the Bitcoin is a digital currency which makes the p2p deals more easier and fast. Also Bitcoin has a lot of advantage compared to he physical money. The less labor, endurance, accuracy and the  time.
Chainblock

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:16:43 PM

Personally i don't see any real difference between Bitcoin and other currencies (i do believe that Bitcoin is in fact real money). We can use Bitcoin the same way using fiat and other currencies.
BlasterS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:19:22 PM

There is a big difference between the bitcoin and real money. First bitcoin is more convenient to use since you can enter to a transaction without paper works,
less manual procedures and time saver. Another thing bitcoin provides immunity against the threat of inflation which does not the real money have.

MyIdeas

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:34:41 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

of all your questions I think the answer you are still hesitant in investing in bitcoin I suggest you analyze more read and predict yourself whether sure your investment will be successful or its result will be nil then next up you will go forward what backwards
Really your point is good that there is no need of registration, age and no restriction. A simple thing you need is that access to the internet. Bitcoin is fast in processing on the other hand you need of bank for store money. There is too much time spent in processing. Taxes are applied on real money. Bitcoin is independent of all taxes. There no other person or party involve in your transaction. In fact Bitcoin has many big advantages over the physical money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
arcfaith

Activity: 105
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:48:37 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency which uses blockchain for transactions. So if we were to compare security wise, cryptocurrency is definitely a lot safer compared to cash dealings.

Mrsun78

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:22:48 AM

Frankly speaking, Bitcoin is not a way to minimize tax but to facilitate money in digital world. You can convert your money to any currency. World is emerging and no need any currency controlled by anybody. Thats why bitcoin or other coins will keep growing.

♠      S P 8 D E     ♠    THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.    ♠
▬▬  A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS  ▬▬
Ian Dave

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:34:13 AM

If you invest your own currency into bitcoin, your money will be big because Bitcoin has a big value. You can change you Bitcoin into real money. Bitcoin is a famous digital currency and it's different from real money. You can only transact the money through online and it's a fastest way to transfer money to another account or country.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      gstar.ai      │      Algorithm Trading Movement     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  8th  J U L Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
unknown-user

Activity: 346

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:37:11 AM

It is the form which is the difference between real currency and Bitcoin and also on its function. Bitcoin is a digital curremcy which means that it doesn"t have a physical form unlike real currencies like dollars and the likes. Also real currency is centralized which is unlike Bitcoin that is decentralized.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:41:01 AM

I would say real money keep they value constant way too much, while Bitcoin doesn't, today you have 1 $ in your pocket, the next day you are a milionaire.

KnightElite

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

There are many difference between bitcoin and fiat money. Bitcoin is a digital currency that you can only access it by using internet while fiat money is the money that we can see in our daily lives. Fiat money is the money that is tangible.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
meepowithaghs

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:09:25 AM

They are both a currency. The difference is that bitcoin only exist because it needs internet access. Unlike real money that can be available online or offline.
Kousei23

Activity: 419
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

There are many differents between the two, the real money and the bitcoin. But for me the main difference between the two is that real money is the only currency we are using as of today and I think it will never be change or replaced by bitcoin yet bitcoin is the currency we use ditigal and somehow will be in digital only and continuously will take progress.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                          
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
decoder88

Activity: 345

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:26:57 AM

For me based on my observation, the primary difference between bitcoin and real money is that they do noy use in the same platform in which they are both different characteristics. Real money is being used in real world ofcourse as a currency while the bitcoin is used digitally currency such in buying online, working online and earning online.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Umar001

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:29:43 AM

The  major different between bitcoin and real money, is digital currency, which can solely accessible online through internet, without internet you can't access it, but real money you can torch, fell, and real money is widely accepted in their various home country, while bitcoin solely accepted after conversion to home currency, before it can be use.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Renai0925

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:33:32 AM

Well, the two of them are still money, with the difference is that cryptocurrency like the bitcoin is digital and can change value through time which is unpredictable, while real physical money is what we use everyday.

People view bitcoins as a way to earn money by investing with real money with a risk, while some view it as a way to make online transactions and transfer big amount of cash easier.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
cryptocent94

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency which can be use online for transactions without necessarily coming in contact with the trading party physically while real money is mostly use physically
weblouartisan

Activity: 406

“ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform”

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:43:41 AM

They are both currency in common but it only happens that bitcoins is increasing its value periodically while fiat is not unless you place it on the time deposit inside the bank. That's also the reason why bitcoins is better than fiat.

zhelis74

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:51:31 AM

They are both currency in common but it only happens that bitcoins is increasing its value periodically while fiat is not unless you place it on the time deposit inside the bank. That's also the reason why bitcoins is better than fiat.
Yes, they are both currency but the big difference is that Bitcoin is a virtual currency while the real money is a real currency. You cannot use bitcoin without internet since it system will need of internet connection in every transaction but the real money can buy anywhere in the corner.

Crislyn4116

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:26:35 AM

The difference between bitcoin and real money?for me bitcoin is the best than money because if bitcoin is become a payment system no one can get your bitcoin if your money is you use is a thief can get easily get your money

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.