Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 114814 times)
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

As of now bitcoin is not recognize by our government as a currency you cannot use bitcoin to buy some goods to small store while the money you can use it any ware when you need to pay your bills.
cungtrongdung1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

Bitcoin is an electronic money, also known as digital, that is released in open source format, created by solving complex algorithms.

Bitcoin or Electronic Money have become familiar concepts and are recognized by governments in many countries. The money that exists in this electronic form is becoming ever hotter than ever.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

The real money creates inflation. Bitcoin creates deflation. That's the difference between real money and bitcoin. bitcoin only limit. Can not produce more, but paper money will be produced more if they want, which makes the currency depreciate
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

To escape from the traditional banking system.

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?

See above Smiley

If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?

Not sure here, but maybe Bitcoin because Bitcoin deposits are faster.

What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Taxes depend on your country. You don't get more or less income with Bitcoin. You get freedom, faster transactions and a way to keep your money yourself, safely.
The difference between real money and bitcoin are real money have taxes that you'll have to pay for each transactions so that you cannot get the full income because of the deductible of it. But in bitcoin you don't have to pay any taxes because it not handle by the government so that you can get your full income, and about the transaction in bitcoin it much faster than real money. And also bitcoin are much profitable than real money and the value of it are much higher and continuously increasing than the real money.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

the difference of two is the price and and the uses of it, because real money can use everywhere and you can use it in buying load and etc. Also you can use money to pay bills and other debits.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:27:00 PM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

To escape from the traditional banking system.

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?

See above Smiley

If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?

Not sure here, but maybe Bitcoin because Bitcoin deposits are faster.

What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Taxes depend on your country. You don't get more or less income with Bitcoin. You get freedom, faster transactions and a way to keep your money yourself, safely.
The difference between real money and bitcoin are real money have taxes that you'll have to pay for each transactions so that you cannot get the full income because of the deductible of it. But in bitcoin you don't have to pay any taxes because it not handle by the government so that you can get your full income, and about the transaction in bitcoin it much faster than real money. And also bitcoin are much profitable than real money and the value of it are much higher and continuously increasing than the real money.
Free of government taxation is one of the advantages of decentralized bitcoin and this is also the most important difference between bitcoin and real money. It is why many countries do not accept bitcoin so the government can not benefit from a bitcoin transaction. If we think, it makes the country suffered losses because it does not get tax money from the transaction but actually the government could have benefited if only they would cooperate with bitcoin developers to get the best solution.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

Bitcoin and real money differences are so many, they are different in terms of the usage of it, in the value, in the way earning and many more but the important in it even they have a differences they are both source of income.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

As of now bitcoin is not recognize by our government as a currency you cannot use bitcoin to buy some goods to small store while the money you can use it any ware when you need to pay your bills.

Who would want to pay their bills or maybe buy some good in the groceries using bitcoin if you would be paying the same amount in the fee? Bitcoin is not suitable for buying cheap things since it will cost you something, not the thing you will be buying, but the fee. Bitcoin is a volatile digital currency while real money are not, Bitcoin can't be controlled by the government while real money is.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

With bitcoin, you have the chance of gaining profit from it when you invest in it. Whereas, in real.money once it's in your hands there is no chance of growth. Though, in money when you place it in a bank there may be some profit gain through its interest but it is significantly low compared to bitcoin.

adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

I think bitcoin is a real money too but not tangible while fiat money, US dollars are tangible. The big difference is the decentralization of bitcoin so that there are no taxes happen in bitcoin and you can do anything you want.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

Bitcoin is a digital money or a crypto currency and it has a potential to increase it's price for a short period of time,
While the Real money or Fiat takes time to increase it's value.
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

What is its difference? How does bitcoin differ from a fiat? From a currency used in different countries? Like dollars, philippine peso, yen, euro, why? First let us define it. Fiat, or money, coins or paper are used in one country, it is the economy's medium in order to buy goods in the market. In the order hand, what is bitcoin? It is an cryptocurrency. One of the cryptocurrency and the first in its kind. It is made to help people access the world without less fees through remittances. Rather than having a remittance center from where you came from to the country where you want to deliver your money. Why am I saying this? These cryptocurrencies are like stocks. The do not have value in the real world. They do not have physical sense of monetary value but they repressnt value. How? Example a share from a company. Buying a share will cost you 10$ each. But you cannot received any goods reciprocal to what you bought but you have bought a part of their company. What you bough represents a value. So why bitcoin? Bitcoin's price fluctuates. Investing in bitcoin is like investing in forex or foreign exchange. That is why those who are veteran in forex are also the ones who are too good in bitcoin also.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

Transactions involving Bitcoins, I've found out it's more fast and reliable. Than real money. Major difference is that real money is still recognized and more accepted for transactions.

If u find your comfort... either bitcoin or real money, stick to it
Jahrul

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency. Some online transactions, you can pay it through bitcoins. The good thing is you can make sure your dollar is safe when you convert it to bitcoin. Bitcoin also may vary from time to time. You can convert your bitcoin to dollars in large amount depending on price conversion on that period. It is also free from liability like paying taxes or charges.
SW33T

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

I also happen to come across to that situation before I got here. I did not understand back then why people invest in BTC. But people know for sure, they're doing it because of the new technology; because there will only be 21 million limits of Bitcoins to be mined; or just by pleasure. So, if you have taken an economics class in high school you will understand, where I am going. It's ONLY freaking 21 million limits! We're talking about the demand of BTC in the next 5 or 10 years!
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency. Some online transactions, you can pay it through bitcoins. The good thing is you can make sure your dollar is safe when you convert it to bitcoin. Bitcoin also may vary from time to time. You can convert your bitcoin to dollars in large amount depending on price conversion on that period. It is also free from liability like paying taxes or charges.

Yes bitcoin is non taxable which gives us a lot of opportunity to earn big.  The fact that it is done online means it can be safe to transmit and receive bitcoin.  Unlike paper money which can be steal to you.  Bitcoin is done online whereas bitcoin is online.
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Bitcoin is independent from any banking system. Cryto currency is much safer in case of security. The flexibility of these type of currency makes me enchanted in this sector. Please surf , I am sure you will fall in love too.
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Bitcoin is a kind of offline currency, which does not have to be taxed or taxed.
Free-paid money, which can be freely credited with transactions and can be safely deposited to yourself. But earning money is not possible without such a benefit.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

the difference in bitcoin with real money is obviously very different, in terms of physical currency real paper and can hold, while bitcoin is a digital currency that can not be held but has security and efficiency is very high than real money and by having bitcoin you can do anything you want and you can also buy something and want easily.
Tanu10

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

The big differences because the can decrease the bitcoin and increase its value. And The most fundamental difference of bitcoin and real money is its shape.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: