Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:35:44 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money?  (Read 110633 times)
Smith871

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:24:34 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency that can be moved like money around the world quickly and anonymously without the need for a central authority.Bitcoin is a is decentralized, meaning it is not aligned within one country and involves no banks where as in paper money we have a central authority which control all the transaction through out the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Et Hereum

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:26:24 AM

You will have to pay a transaction fee when you transfer to another account from your bank account. When transferring with Bitcoin, you do not have to pay for sending directly without interrupting anyone. It is not influenced by the economics of any country because it is not connected to the central bank of any country, so the fluctuations do not depend on any person or state.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
emma46

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:27:03 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

The difference is quite easy to tell, it is the fact that money is not as volatile as our beloved coins which allows us to invest on it to earn a lot of money. Also, the ease in accessibility within the internet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ΣRISTIC
multic2012

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:31:57 AM

The difference between bitcoin and money,very big!Bitcoin is an electronic currency and its equivalent was 21000000,and the money is physical currency(what money?)the paper,which can print all you want!!!!!!bitcoin is also anonymous,but the money is controlled by the States!!!!

intoy_victor

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:33:21 AM

Exactly, less taxes and more income! The defferent of bitcoin into real money are...
Bitcoin has a high value
Bitcoin is kind of crypto currency that is getting higher
Bitcoin is dominating the crypto currency because bitcoin is unbelievable price that has no one can surpass it.

livingfree

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:39:41 AM

I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Bitcoin is a digital and virtual currency that can only be found in the digital world, while the local currencies that are being used in every country is a normal currency only. Bitcoin is not stable, it's like an investment. While the real money's value or price is stable. For example, if you have $20 that will not move and it stays on $20 only. Bitcoin does not have a tax, the real money does. Bitcoin is decentralized, the real money is centralized. These are the few differences of bitcoin and the real money, I know that this is not enough but I hope that it still helps you.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Coinsher

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:43:58 AM

The difference between bitcoin and real money is that,bitcoin is a digital currency.You dont need to go in the stores,malls or any establishments just to pay your bills.While real money,u need physical appearance inorder to pay ur bills.
eiijee160613

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:52:10 AM

I Can't say if it's different cause they are connected to each other, May be disadvantage and advantage to each other..this is on my opinion ,maybe the value its self? without money BTC is worthless;but money without BTC is still money?, In terms of banking and investment BTC can get faster profit than money..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:58:11 AM

The difference between bitcoin and money,very big!Bitcoin is an electronic currency and its equivalent was 21000000,and the money is physical currency(what money?)the paper,which can print all you want!!!!!!bitcoin is also anonymous,but the money is controlled by the States!!!!
I agree with you, that is a good point. Bitcoin is limited and it can't be created again because it has a limited amount of supply and that is why it is best to have bitcoin because it promotes deflation that will help us to earn a lot of money while fiat money or real money is a bad thing for us to save and keep because it is depreciating because of the inflation.

barabarian1

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

bitcoin is virtual money.
money is fiat, regular, and usually they are paper or coin.
if you want to gamble, you shouldnt change your money into bitcoin, just bitcoiner will play gamble with bitcoin.
and you shouldnt invest via bitcoin if you want to invest in real money. bitcoin is like the other method to invest.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 72

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

Bitcoin is electronic money, its activities and transactions are based on the internet, it is free, independent of the bank or governed by the state.Another big difference is that real money is used more than bitcoin.

Wyne

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:36:10 AM

Welcome to the bitcoin world. The difference of bitcoin from real money is bitcoin is a digital currency. Unlike real money that acceptable in any stores for any transaction, bitcoin was accepted mostly on online world.  With the said limitation, why we should still invest in bitcoin? The reason is simple, there is no other currency increases just like bitcoin. This is the reason why many people differentiate bitcoin from gold.  As gold, we cannot use it as mode of payment but if you convert it into cash, it has a high value.  As such, even bitcoin cannot use as mode of payment, you can easily convert it into cash if you needed.  The great reason why you should convert your dollar into bitcoin as investment is because no other stock market can give you the opportunity to earn as the bitcoin offers. 

THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

I just want to tell one advantage disadvantage of bitcoin and the real money if you hold bitcoin it will give you a very big returns doing nothing. In real money it will stay with you only with very little benefit that also if you deposit in the bank and you need to pay tax and all.

Disadvantages of bitcoin is to access bitcoin we need internet and it is not possible at present to get in the rural villages to use bitcoin where real money has no restrictions it can be accepted any where and anytime.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Lingqingyi

Activity: 56

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

I think bitcoin is better than real money, because bitcoin has value added space, but real money only depreciates, which is clearly not the result we want.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:59:17 AM

You will have to pay a transaction fee when you transfer to another account from your bank account. When transferring with Bitcoin, you do not have to pay for sending directly without interrupting anyone. It is not influenced by the economics of any country because it is not connected to the central bank of any country, so the fluctuations do not depend on any person or state.

You pay some small fee for sending bitcoin to another account or wallet, only exchanges pay fee greater some even 0.002 per transaction, but beauty is that you dont have to give any details. While sending money you need lot of paper plus they take you commission of 1 percentage or little less, this is ok when you send few hundreds but when you send millions this is something else.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

jakoylantern

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

For me, the difference between bitcoin and real money is through physical appearance and acceptance. Yes, bitcoin and real money have the same use, but the recognition of it has a huge difference. Real money is much acceptable than bitcoin; you can use the actual money in any store, company, and establishment. But the bitcoin is not fair because it’s a digital currency that needs an internet to process. Smiley

Pasabm

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

In some ways, Bitcoin differs from conventional currency. For example one of them is, Bitcoin is digital, quite different from real currency in the form real. The circulation of Bitcoin is not regulated by the central bank, while the real currency is set by the central bank. If you ask me why should you convert your real money to bitcoin? If I think bitcoin is the best digital currency right now, because its explosive value makes many investors use bitcoin for investment, and that's very profitable.

jassanpary

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

For me, the difference between bitcoin and real money is through physical appearance and acceptance. Yes, bitcoin and real money have the same use, but the recognition of it has a huge difference. Real money is much acceptable than bitcoin; you can use the actual money in any store, company, and establishment. But the bitcoin is not fair because it’s a digital currency that needs an internet to process. Smiley
Yes exactly that is the difference, real money is a physical one that is used by the people in daily life for all the purchases. Bitcoin is also a currency but not a physical one it's like a virtual money.bitcoin is a digital currency used in online for shopping, investment etc

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is used online transactions and is very volatile while that of real money is a local currency that can be used both online and in stores around us, it is also physical and acceptable.

congtuan001122asd

Activity: 72

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:37:41 PM

I know bitcoin in a short time, I have little knowledge about bitcoin. So I just figured out bitcoin by joining the signature campaign. I expect I will know many ways to earn bitcoin on this forum.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.