Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE of POLONIEX BTC WITHDRAWS  (Read 27223 times)
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:08:05 AM

You are not special in the fact that you are expected to have read those ters and follow them, like everyone else.  ANd when you say that "no one reads those" then you are stating that you have not read them and admitting to the fact that you broke the law and violated the terms of the site while knowing that you were and therefore, if I was Polo, I would keep your funds forever, since you knowingly violated the terms,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:08:32 AM

Just to inform you that I got my transaction approved and transfered btc to my personal wallet.
it took 8 days.

Definitely to much.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:19:49 PM

With all this bad news involving most of the exchanges, I just purchased a new Trezor wallet. I have some 0.90 BTC on Poloniex now involved in Margin lending. Will be moving out BTC in small chunks from Polo once I get my wallet. Hope I don't encounter too many problems. The .10% interest per day just isn't worth the risk anymore. I delayed getting a hardware wallet since I only hold about 1.2 BTC. However, BTC is worth over $2000 per BTC now. So I think a BTC wallet is actually worth it now even though I don't hold much. I have to stop thinking like I did when my BTC was only worth 250.00 per BTC.
Hope you had successful in your withdrawals
I'm very worried too, the profits of the loans are not really worth the risk, i'm going to leave soon as possible.
Would you advise to move btc in small chuncks?

I am being kind of lax about this withdrawal project. So far, I have only moved 3 small chunks of .11 BTC each. I wanted to move in small chunks so if I have a problem, only a little bit is stuck in limbo. Also, part of me still wants to earn a few satoshi from the lending. I know the BTC is very safe in my trezor. However, I also want to accumulate a little bit of BTC. I suck at trading and don't own a ASIC that isn't obsolete. Furthermore, my partner absolute forbids me from converting anymore fiat to BTC. If I get caught, there is a frying pan with my name on it.  Cheesy
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:43:47 PM

With all this bad news involving most of the exchanges, I just purchased a new Trezor wallet. I have some 0.90 BTC on Poloniex now involved in Margin lending. Will be moving out BTC in small chunks from Polo once I get my wallet. Hope I don't encounter too many problems. The .10% interest per day just isn't worth the risk anymore. I delayed getting a hardware wallet since I only hold about 1.2 BTC. However, BTC is worth over $2000 per BTC now. So I think a BTC wallet is actually worth it now even though I don't hold much. I have to stop thinking like I did when my BTC was only worth 250.00 per BTC.
Hope you had successful in your withdrawals
I'm very worried too, the profits of the loans are not really worth the risk, i'm going to leave soon as possible.
Would you advise to move btc in small chuncks?

I am being kind of lax about this withdrawal project. So far, I have only moved 3 small chunks of .11 BTC each. I wanted to move in small chunks so if I have a problem, only a little bit is stuck in limbo. Also, part of me still wants to earn a few satoshi from the lending. I know the BTC is very safe in my trezor. However, I also want to accumulate a little bit of BTC. I suck at trading and don't own a ASIC that isn't obsolete. Furthermore, my partner absolute forbids me from converting anymore fiat to BTC. If I get caught, there is a frying pan with my name on it.  Cheesy
Passive gains are very attractive.
Personally, I believe that much of these problems are caused by the users themselves, but, better safe than sorry
By the way, I have also been successful in my withdrawals
P.S: don't worry, soon your partner will change his mind about BTC
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:53:15 PM

This might be a case to case basis because so far I haven't encountered problems with withdrawing my BTCs in Poloniex though I have heard a lot of withdrawal problems with regard to altcoins especially withdrawing Ethereum coins.

Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

Just to inform you that I got my transaction approved and transfered btc to my personal wallet.
it took 8 days.
Definitely to much.
I did encounter these problems last month and so is the reason i am staying away from the site and it looks like they are not planning to solve these issues and upgrade their servers and fix their bugs,i am not sure what is causing these delays all of a sudden,they are certainly pissing off traders to other sites because of this.
cryptokryo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:36:41 AM

Copy from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1968526.msg19942220#msg19942220

I also wanted to open a thread here with this exact same question. "Being Processed since 14 days 23 hours". This under-staffing excuse is a fucking joke to any business accountable for billions of dollars worth of assets. Not to mention the millions they are making just off of fees WE PAY... I smell something fishy.

Also part of the blame is too many band wagoners and "dumb money" with no experience of losing their butts in an exchange, giving control of your private keys. Leaving so much volume on ANY CENTRALIZED exchange is just begging for the unthinkable.

If they are insolvent (which personally, I don't think is the issue), or incapable (much more likely) of bouncing back off this... yikes.

Too many eggs, in a tiny ass basket? Thoughts?

Edit: I am new here, and signed up, JUST because of this.
Fr33M@n

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:46:23 AM

Last month I had similar issues with them too. Their withdraw process took a few days... but it is much better than bittrex that processed my withdraw only after 2 week and numerous tickets
santanafpsj

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:12:53 AM

I Have now 0,012btc blocked by Awaiting Approval process, and they dont reply my tickets, how much time do you guys gets a reponse?
leonidus55

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

I Have  0.09911906btc blocked by Awaiting Approval process,for more than 2 weeks, and they dont reply my tickets, how much time do you guys gets a reponse?
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:42:15 AM

POLONIEX is real shity exchanger
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:51:10 AM

I Have now 0,012btc blocked by Awaiting Approval process, and they dont reply my tickets, how much time do you guys gets a reponse?
I Have  0.09911906btc blocked by Awaiting Approval process,for more than 2 weeks, and they dont reply my tickets, how much time do you guys gets a reponse?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:35:58 PM

I have not had any deposit or withdrawal issues but I opened my account when Polo went live so I'm wondering if this is for new accounts only. Nor have others with old accounts.

You guys that are having issues should put down when your account was opened so we can see if there is any correlation.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
marksj

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

Yes do Beware. My withdrawal limit has been lowered to $0. Support has not responded to requests for months.  #431491 Pending verification
BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:32:39 AM

I can't currently withdraw from Poloniex as I'm not receiving its emails. I can't even turn off the requirement to acknowledge emails until I receive the appropriate email!
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

I can't currently withdraw from Poloniex as I'm not receiving its emails. I can't even turn off the requirement to acknowledge emails until I receive the appropriate email!

How did that happen, aren't they suppose to send you like a verification email before withdrawal or when you log in to Poloniex? I didn't have problems with mine but I haven't tried withdrawing recently from Poloniex though.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:17:33 PM

How did that happen, aren't they suppose to send you like a verification email before withdrawal or when you log in to Poloniex? I didn't have problems with mine but I haven't tried withdrawing recently from Poloniex though.

That's the odd thing. To report the problem I joined Poloniex Support and instantly got an email to verify joining. Went to my account and requested BTC withdrawal - no email. The problem isn't my email, it's at their end - they're not sending the required email when you ask to withdraw your coins.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Bit.Rich

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:23:25 PM

I sent a $60k deposit to them and it never credited in my account.... Hopefully they might answer the tickets in 2017
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:09:15 PM

I sent a $60k deposit to them and it never credited in my account.... Hopefully they might answer the tickets in 2017

I'd be getting pretty worried in that situation.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:18:36 AM

Yes, some people are facing problems with their withdrawal but why some people are not facing any problem. May be some time it is taking too long to get the withdrawal and support as taking lot of time to get answers from them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: