Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60579 times)
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:25:55 PM

There are allot of peopel who asks me this in this week and i dont know why they want to buy clothes with the bitcoins but you have to know that when you invest in clothes with coins you are very stupid.

This is not about investing in clothes, the OP want to buy clothes with bitcoin just because they are nice and cheap, he probably just buy to use. Lots of people are selling clothes online through facebook and it seems profitable.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1335

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 09:46:27 PM

OP posted shop is nice and prices are good, but sadly they don't deliver clothes to my country in Europe. Maybe someone knows more similar shops? I would like to buy clothes with bitcoins.

Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:49:43 AM

These days its still not possible to really buy high end clothes with the bitcoin but I think that its coming soon.
The bitcoin has a good future and it also will grow a lot more.
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:14:44 AM

These days its still not possible to really buy high end clothes with the bitcoin but I think that its coming soon.

Of course it is. The fact that its demand is still increasingly high and more and more people are using bitcoin. In no time it will be well-knowned and large or even small company will see its potential making them accept bitcoin as mode of payment in their products. As of now, we cannot buy clothes using bitcoins in all clothing stores. Some may but it is very rare. What we can do now is convert our bitcoins into fiat then we buy clothes.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:41:09 AM

Exactly, bitcoin has good and bright future, and now the time is start of growing the price of bitcoin. I have spend near about 1 and half years with bitcoins, and bitcoin never let me down, So i have trust on it and i believe in the coming years, bitcoin give us more benefits. But about OP, i prefer to save my bitcoins and i am not ready to buying clothes.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:51:46 AM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

yes we can found easily . but first of all you should try to vis at purse.io this is a online shopping exchange goods with Bitcoin . this will full fill yiur requirements . but further you want purchase things directly use of bitcoin then it depend upon whether you are . i mean in that country the available of services by the sites that accepts btc .
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:18:52 PM

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

yes we can found easily . but first of all you should try to vis at purse.io this is a online shopping exchange goods with Bitcoin . this will full fill yiur requirements . but further you want purchase things directly use of bitcoin then it depend upon whether you are . i mean in that country the available of services by the sites that accepts btc .

Yeah, it is matter that which sites we are using it, can they available facility for our country or not?
and if only we want to buy clothes so i think it is not a difficult thing, because cloth to common thing and it is available in anywhere and no body have any problem to buying. So i think we should hold our bitcoin instead of purchase the clothes.     

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:45:26 PM

Yes site like amazon, ebay needs to get accepts bitcoin as payment to purchase clothings and accessories. I don't any of the services like that at anywhere in online shoppings.
Alauria

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:41:13 PM

I don't know if there is a site just like gamiss but if you want to buy clothes with bitcoin you must exchange it first to $ and paypal as a payment method. Because most of the online shops do only accepts payment with paypal or any other authorized web site. If you are not unable to find some other site like this, well try my suggestion and use virwox for it.

Indeed most of the times you have to exchange your bitcoins to really make a payment on these websites.
I hope there will come more clothing brands that are gonna accept the bitcoin.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:02:24 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 08:54:47 PM by Liad.Services

Dont forget the fact that you can exchange bitcoins for fiat,and then the way to buying clothes is really close.

If you want to pay directly with bitcoins,I think you should check out openbazzar, or simply check out one of the sites that includes all of the stores that accept bitcoins over the net.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:40:29 PM

Dont forget the fact that you can exchange bitcoins for fiat,and then the way to buying clothes is really close.

If you want to pay directly with bitcoins,I think you should check out openbazzar.

There are also two services that offers to purchase directly with bitcoin from amazon or from ebay.

For the first one it is possible through purse.io, and for the second one is through the shopawl which has 4% fee.

Exchanging bitcoin to fiat still is not efficient because the third party services will take fees which isn't in favuor of buyer.
Liad.Services

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:42:42 PM

If you want to pay directly with bitcoins,I think you should check out openbazzar.

There are also two services that offers to purchase directly with bitcoin from amazon or from ebay.

For the first one it is possible through purse.io, and for the second one is through the shopawl which has 4% fee.

Exchanging bitcoin to fiat still is not efficient because the third party services will take fees which isn't in favuor of buyer.
The services that you are talking about do the same thing as converting bitcoin to fiat and using it.
You pay for someone bitcoins,and he buys you the desired product for fiat,which means at some way you convert bitcoins to fiat and buy things on ebay and amazon with it.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:08:42 PM

The services that you are talking about do the same thing as converting bitcoin to fiat and using it.
You pay for someone bitcoins,and he buys you the desired product for fiat,which means at some way you convert bitcoins to fiat and buy things on ebay and amazon with it.

This is a bit different, you are not converting bitcoin to fiat directly but you are sending the bitcoin to a third party service which buys you the product.

With the bitcoin debit card you send the bitcoins to them, you convert yourself (or it gets converted automatically) and then you decided when and where to spend these funds.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:59:42 PM

You can do this but the fact is that you cannot pay directly than, I think there are a couple services that can make buying clothes possible.
As a example you still got debit cards that can be credited with a sort of bitcoin..
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:05:16 PM

There are allot of peopel who asks me this in this week and i dont know why they want to buy clothes with the bitcoins but you have to know that
when you invest in clothes with coins you are very stupid.

I can't name them stupid as they spend their money, their coins into what they want. It is good that someone spends bitcoins, as that is why bitcoins were created in first place

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Liad.Services

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:57:51 PM

This is a bit different, you are not converting bitcoin to fiat directly but you are sending the bitcoin to a third party service which buys you the product.

With the bitcoin debit card you send the bitcoins to them, you convert yourself (or it gets converted automatically) and then you decided when and where to spend these funds.

Well, at both ways, you are giving someone bitcoins for fiat.

It doesn't matter if you pay him bitcoins, and he pays fiat to the person/store that you want to buy from, and not to you directly, he stills give you fiat for bitcoins.

I think that if he is going to use purse.io, he better check out if he can just convert the bitcoins into fiat and just buy with them some clothes/items on a big online shop/eBay.

It is pretty easy today to get an anonymous virtual debit card, and just load it and buy your desires over the net.

Simple as that.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:07:50 PM

I would like to buy some clothes for Bitcoins but actualy I don't know any web site or market where this is possible. At the moment I usualy buy  on ebay but there is only PayPal accepted and I'm not sure if this will change in the future.

malaj
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:04:13 PM

I would like to buy some clothes for Bitcoins but actualy I don't know any web site or market where this is possible. At the moment I usualy buy  on ebay but there is only PayPal accepted and I'm not sure if this will change in the future.
You can use dinodirect.com to buy everything ranging from clothes, smartphones, toys, computer parts, and much more. They accept Bitcoin as payment option through BitPay.

They have very competitive prices on all their products. So far I have used dinodirect 2 times to purchase a smartphone that I was not able to buy in Europe. And yes, paid with Bitcoin. Smiley

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:44:14 AM

there are so many places where you can buy clothes with the biutcoin and that is not strange becuas elots of peopel ae paying clothes with the bitcoin becuase everything
is for sale online you know.
Hedrilin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:44:20 AM

You just be able buying in there with Paypal, Credit card or debit card, and think you can be able for buying in there if you have a bitcoin debit card us supporting by visa.
Allot of peopel are buying clother with the bitcoin and that is really nice becuase you can buy allot of thigs with the bitcoins and why are they buying clothes with it i dont mind because they are
the only one who are spending the coins:P
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: