Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60576 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:23:41 AM

buying clothes on the internet is always a good idea because when you buy things on the internet you have allot of discount you know better then buying them in store off course what everybody is doing.

Buying on internet or with bitcoin would only be good if you have a website or a store from your own country because in that case you wont need to be worried about shipping and all, but if the site you are ordering something is international then the shipping fees would be quite high and that wont let you have any discounts at all, the discount you might get on the product will be wasted on shipping fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:00:00 PM

buying clothes on the internet is always a good idea because when you buy things on the internet you have allot of discount you know better then buying them in store off course what everybody is doing.

Buying on internet or with bitcoin would only be good if you have a website or a store from your own country because in that case you wont need to be worried about shipping and all, but if the site you are ordering something is international then the shipping fees would be quite high and that wont let you have any discounts at all, the discount you might get on the product will be wasted on shipping fees.

Its very convenient to buy online specially your favorite clothes using bitcoin, all you need is your wallet and this is very fast and easy. Your wallet account will be used to send the amount with the currency that your country has. To implement this kind of idea, this must be adopted by most of the big stores specially malls in the whole world, I'm not saying whole world but hopefully it will. I can view the advantages of this as a consumer, no more extra charges will be added to the product, extra shipping fees of whatever additional charges to the product. Bringing comfort to every person who will now be well oriented to bitcoin as their way of online payment.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:44:33 PM

I've bought some clothes with bitcoin, but I do it with my friend who sells clothes. Well, he wants to have a bitcoin, so he suggested that I buy clothes that he had with bitcoin I have. Well, I bought it at a high price, but it does not matter, because he is my friend  Grin
Etaurith

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:24:42 AM

I've bought some clothes with bitcoin, but I do it with my friend who sells clothes. Well, he wants to have a bitcoin, so he suggested that I buy clothes that he had with bitcoin I have. Well, I bought it at a high price, but it does not matter, because he is my friend  Grin

That is pretty nice and on that way you can also help him with achieving it, I buy clothes at normal shops with my debit card that is converted from bitcoins.
Its a nice service and is working very well too.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:54:40 AM

Shipping fees are not a problem when you are buying 5 clothes or more,as you calculate the shipping cost per cloth,so if you are buying more then one ,then the amount of shipping fee will be splitted.

Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:58:02 AM

It depends on your location and country and whether the service actually accepts bitcoins. In China, there are a massive amount of these shops, and in USA too there are a fair few. In time these kind of shops will increase as more people become aware about bitcoins.
Dassi

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:11:50 PM

In my country, there are NO shops selling ANYTHING for bitcoins. A bitcoin VCC won't help because they don't accept USD etc. in local shops.
My only option is to sell btc for fiat.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:53:14 PM

I wish I could buy online products through bitcoin.But in my country, no online shop accept bitcoin as a payment method.So, I need to convert btc to paypal first then buy things in online.Though there are many international online shops which accept bitcoin but there shipping cost is too big.So,it's not helpful at all.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:57:32 PM

Shipping fees are not a problem when you are buying 5 clothes or more,as you calculate the shipping cost per cloth,so if you are buying more then one ,then the amount of shipping fee will be splitted.
it's not so easy to counting shipping fees and this thing always be the main problem if you buying something worldwide but indeed it all still depend on which countries do you live but there is some countries which will charge higher customs fees if there are people from there who buy goods from abroad
Ocytrem

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:38:42 PM

In my country, there are NO shops selling ANYTHING for bitcoins. A bitcoin VCC won't help because they don't accept USD etc. in local shops.

Having almost the safe issue but the fact is that a credit card like Bitx is working out for me these days so that is nice and easy, the only downside is paying a fee over every transaction.
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:38:35 PM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

if you want to see another clothes that are sold for bitcoin, you can go to goods section at marketplace. I found people sell clothes there, but mostly bitcoin t-shirts. but it is not a big deal to go there.

you can also find on local section people sell clothes for bitcoin. just check it out.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:18:02 AM

Having almost the safe issue but the fact is that a credit card like Bitx is working out for me these days so that is nice and easy, the only downside is paying a fee over every transaction.

Try with Xapo card buddy, This card could allow you purchase any thing via online or offline stores and the only issue is you need the pay the charges for using ATM and other facility.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:26:40 AM

Try with Xapo card buddy, This card could allow you purchase any thing via online or offline stores and the only issue is you need the pay the charges for using ATM and other facility.

This is good service by using xapo's card you can easily buy clothes by using it. And that is the only disadvantage for having it, that is like a credit card that is charging unusual fee that might get you mad. And this is still only applicable for those stores that are only accepting bitcoin but for those who doesn't you can't use it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:50:15 PM

I wish I could buy online products through bitcoin.But in my country, no online shop accept bitcoin as a payment method.So, I need to convert btc to paypal first then buy things in online.Though there are many international online shops which accept bitcoin but there shipping cost is too big.So,it's not helpful at all.

Exactly, i have also checked some online shops accepting bitcoins but i was shocked to see the pricing of things there, because the things which we get on $50 in real they are selling them in $100+ so there prices were 2x higher than the original price which is really not a good thing.
Top2016

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:37:22 PM

i think it's yet growing market
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:44:08 PM

I think you can also buy clothes in purse.io from amazon products so i think it is not a problem right now.. unlike before or last year that we have any company or site are the same as purse.io in my local wallet we can also shopping in overstock using bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:36:06 PM

Well it is possible that in the near future that big malls and every shop in the country would accept bitcoins .the chances are rare but it can happen in the near future .well hope for the future and lets hope it comes in the market as soon as possible .kudoos Smiley
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:15:20 AM

In my country, India, anything like this isnt happening anytime soon. However some of bitcoin monetization is starting, but it will take a long time, and 99% of the people here are illiterate about bitcoins, and wont accept it as a payment method anytime soon. Also, many people here dont have internet connections even, so this would take a real while.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 12:27:26 PM

In my country, India, anything like this isnt happening anytime soon. However some of bitcoin monetization is starting, but it will take a long time, and 99% of the people here are illiterate about bitcoins, and wont accept it as a payment method anytime soon. Also, many people here dont have internet connections even, so this would take a real while.

Same to my country bitcoins is not known by mostly all of people here, thats why i can't see any shops nor local online store who's accepting it as their payment processor, maybe it will take time for this coin to get in their nerves and be accepted but im not sure that it will happen since bitcoins flactuation are really is the main cause why we cant see big adoption for it, but we dont know what will happen in the future and lets hope for better path for bitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:02:50 PM

Same to my country bitcoins is not known by mostly all of people here, thats why i can't see any shops nor local online store who's accepting it as their payment processor, maybe it will take time for this coin to get in their nerves and be accepted but im not sure that it will happen since bitcoins flactuation are really is the main cause why we cant see big adoption for it, but we dont know what will happen in the future and lets hope for better path for bitcoins.
Fluctuations would really the big problem  why   most merchants would  not tend to adopt bitcoin  on their  business. As you mentioned i  do live also  on a  country  on which  bitcoins  is  rarely  heard by someone  and  i  really know that  i have  still fellow  countrymen who uses  bitcoin and also waiting  for  this  kind of  adoption on  which  you could able  to  use  or spend  your  bitcoins directly on a certain store without the  need  of  exchanging  it  to fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: