Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60579 times)
kdrama

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:48:38 PM

yeah that is so many clothes there , there are some like that website today, bitcoin is now starting to get popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Limbor

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:24:23 PM

yeah that is so many clothes there , there are some like that website today, bitcoin is now starting to get popular.
The fact is that I do not think that today you can buy clothes or some accessories for Bitcoin. I always remain a supporter of the fact that Bitcoin is a means to make money, and not that it is a means of payment.
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:52:54 PM

The fact is that I do not think that today you can buy clothes or some accessories for Bitcoin. I always remain a supporter of the fact that Bitcoin is a means to make money, and not that it is a means of payment.
Yes. It's true. Most of people are earning bitcoin just for money but not for payment, but there are some people still use bitcoin for payment but just a little cause there is not many store that accept bitcoin for payment.
Jason_Bourne

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:42:06 PM

cloths also we can buy using bitcoins,merchants can now start accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment on their stores. Well, it’s safe to say people are excited. In two short days we already have hundreds of stores accepting Bitcoin.the Bitcoin system is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. There are various reasons for using bitcoins
It's fast
It's cheap
It's private
People can’t steal your payment information
Frank0209

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:56:26 PM

cloths also we can buy using bitcoins,merchants can now start accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment on their stores. Well, it’s safe to say people are excited. In two short days we already have hundreds of stores accepting Bitcoin.the Bitcoin system is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. There are various reasons for using bitcoins
It's fast
It's cheap
It's private
People can’t steal your payment information
It's true. When I go to buy clothes in a store they often ask my name, my phone number...... Few days after a lot of unknow people call me and advertise about so many service. I hate that shit. Still looking for a shop accept bitcoin in my country.
Shajid Hossain Biplob

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:19:43 AM

Yeah! it's really true. If u got bitcoin debt card,it will be easier and fast. When u can buy clothes or anything by this giveaway.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:07:28 AM

We all know that we can used bitcoin by buying something just find a store that accepting bitcoin, but for now i do not know what online shops accepts bitcoin as.their mode of payment, that is why i choose to exchange my bitcoin into fiat to spent to buy clothes.
Vixmore

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:45:47 AM

This stuff usually depends on your location and country that you currently reside in. If you want something global and world wide, amazon is probably your best option. I know for certain that there are many good quality clothes there that you can buy for a good price. Just try to find a store that accepts bitcoins as a form of payment or maybe try to seek out a local seller (someone small scale) who also accepts bitcoins. But I do not think that buying clothes with bitcoin is the main objective that we should be focused on at this moment.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:55:09 AM

We all know that we can used bitcoin by buying something just find a store that accepting bitcoin, but for now i do not know what online shops accepts bitcoin as.their mode of payment, that is why i choose to exchange my bitcoin into fiat to spent to buy clothes.

In asian countries I don't know if there's any shop outhere accepting bitcoins as their primary payment but if we used some third party sites well acutally we can buy those clothes that we want. But I hope theirs shop will accept directly so that we doesn't forced to used third party sites where asking for some commision on our orders online.
joelpina

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:57:05 AM

Yes, you can spend your Bitcoins to buy clothes as most of the retailers allowing Bitcoins for the payment. Most of the e-commerce sites like Amazon, tied up with the bitcoin as there is no intermediate system in Bitcoin exchange. Less commission for online orders is one of the benefits so most of them preferring Bitcoins.
jamsproject

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:30:03 PM

I can pretty much do this on Paxful. All I do is sell my Bitcoins for Amazon Gift Cards and load it to my account and the rest is history.
I can buy anything I want from there Including clothes.
andloveme

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:44:04 PM

Shift and Bitpay are the ones I use, Shift to spend direct from funds held in BTC.
Wintorez

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:54:12 AM

Shift and Bitpay are the ones I use, Shift to spend direct from funds held in BTC.
I always believe that bitcoin can not be wasted on anything. I know that especially today it is a waste of money, because if you keep bitcoin, then in the future it will bring considerably more income.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:31:24 PM

I can't encountered online shop that accept bitcoin as exchanged of service or item. But I believe that in the future bitcoin can buy anything using online.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:42:52 PM

I always believe that bitcoin can not be wasted on anything. I know that especially today it is a waste of money, because if you keep bitcoin, then in the future it will bring considerably more income.

Yes its very hard to earn bitcoins so I will never prefer to waste them on buying clothes and instead will use fiat for shopping and keep my bitcoins intact in my wallet for the future as price will be much higher in future so keeping them till that time and selling at higher price is the best thing to do with bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Chumlee

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:01:01 AM

Quite interesting question. Yes, you are allowed to buy clothes with Bitcoins. Not only the clothes, you can buy anyone. Some of the people already using Bitcoins for online shopping as most of the shopping sites in all countries accepting the digital money to avoid extra charges.

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kelceyott

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:09:10 AM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

Can buy clothes with bicoin is an interesting thing! You can choose the dress you love and then paid from the purse money bicoin his is an progress in the transaction of purchase and sale. In water, we don't have this form.

Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:49:59 AM

Yes its very hard to earn bitcoins so I will never prefer to waste them on buying clothes and instead will use fiat for shopping and keep my bitcoins intact in my wallet for the future as price will be much higher in future so keeping them till that time and selling at higher price is the best thing to do with bitcoins.

This decision highly reflects the assessment of a financial analyst that bitcoin will hardly become a sound currency as its value is highly precious. Aside from its precious value, the price is really foreseen to grow more than double in less than a year. For sure, this will limit the spenders.

The sellers on the other will gain much on these types of business. They might even hoard their collection for a bigger value in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:14:50 PM

Quite interesting question. Yes, you are allowed to buy clothes with Bitcoins. Not only the clothes, you can buy anyone. Some of the people already using Bitcoins for online shopping as most of the shopping sites in all countries accepting the digital money to avoid extra charges.
A lot of sellers who currently use bitcoin as one way of payment. Although only a small merchant but this is very meaningful because this is a good start to introduce bitcoin. We can buy anything with bitcoin, just as we use a conventional money as a means of payment. Clothing is a primary need, it is great for bitcoin development to be used by many people.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:20:36 PM

I encountered a lot of clothes site or online shop from Facebook but I cannot seen clothes shop who accepts bitcoin in exchange of their product. Moreover in this time I cannot use my bitcoin in exchange of any goods or products. Because bitcoin value now was still growing up and I think it's good for all users.
as i personally never purchase clothes online or using bitcoin, but i am sure that there must be so much shops who may be selling clothes and they may be accepting bitcoin as payment method.

Till date I still wonder why shops find it difficult accepting Bitcoins since it's a common knowledge it is referred to as the number one virtual currency and a leader in the pack of cryptos. Of course, I know there are still some grey areas about Bitcoin and other cryptos that people really dont understand and that could be a hindrance in the level of acceptability for the coins. Thus, some people don't really know if Bitcoin is an asset or a true fiat.

One of the things that makes most of the stores have yet to accept bitcoin as one of the means of payment is because it is still very little bitcoin devotees and most of their customers have not know or does not use the bitcoin, then automatically the acceptance of bitcoin as payment will not give any effect to the store. So should we focus only against use of bitcoin individually or provide valid information and fun to everyone. Then if the majority are already using bitcoin, would not doubt that it will definitely happen with good

It seems to me that buying clothes for Bitcoin is at least extravagance. And do not look at the fact that today Bitcoin price falls, this is a temporary phenomenon. The best boiling water to serve in the Crypto currency itself Or the same Bitcoin, and get the most profit than giving it today to the crypto currency is unclear for what.

I think it all is indeed the holder of the bitcoin, if want a bitcoin for use as means of payment that is not something the wrong thing. The reason is because the higher the bitcoin help users bitcoin who conduct transactions, if the bitcoin is used only for turnaround trading then it is going to be one boring and will most likely experience the devastation. Because something is getting higher as more wide spreading their wings

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: