Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60579 times)
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:19:15 PM

In my country bitcoin is still illegal. So I can not pay bitcoin in Ukrainian online stores. Only change them to the national currency and only then buy things. So thank you very much  for the link.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:34:16 PM

In my local online store I saw some sellers who are willing to sell different products for bitcoin. And this is despite the fact that in my country the bitcoin is not yet a very popular coin
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:56:43 PM

In my country bitcoin is still illegal. So I can not pay bitcoin in Ukrainian online stores. Only change them to the national currency and only then buy things. So thank you very much  for the link.
Legality with regards to bitcoin doesn't matter at all because this currency is freedom to everybody and we can use it online,  and that is non sense if your country made it illegal for the sake of their governance. Well buying that clothes online using bitcoin mostly patronized by internet user nowadays and even different product were doing their marketing online, so bitcoin payments should not be ignored because that's money. For now just stay with that alternatives exchanging to national currency main time, and by the time the system of online stores adopt btc as payment options; I think it's more profitable than fiat currency.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:22:21 AM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

You just be able buying in there with Paypal, Credit card or debit card, and think you can be able for buying in there if you have a bitcoin debit card us supporting by visa.
You can buy almost everything with the bitcoin and off course you can buy clothes becuase there are allot of online shops that accepts bitcoins so i dont see why you cant buy clothes with bitcoins.
most of clothes shop didn't accept bitcoin,they're only accepting paypal or credit card,and you can't pay everything with bitcoin directly but using some way,and the main problem that OP don't have credit card and the website don't accept bitcoin,though buying gift card could resolve this problem
Actually I do not experience online business that accept Bitcoin directly .But if it's true that in other countries there is a wide accepting Bitcoin transaction going in the fields of business it is a good start for Bitcoin further development on transaction, price and security. So if the acceptance of Bitcoin on transaction through business in all countries it is sure that Bitcoin will develop more and may have progress to its price in the future.

What I'm experiencing in my country is an individual merchants that accepting BTC as a payment and its hard to trust those because they are just transacting online and people are being scammed everywhere. What I'm thankful here is that there is an online system in my country that lets you have a digital money and at the same time lets you have the opportunity to pay bills on internet loads, electricity or water bill or fiat exchanges and it is established around 2014 so it has some credibility. I'm just waiting how government reacts on how they will regulate the use of cryptocurrencies and what will be their rules in these, so that some big companies and stores here will accept it as a payment too.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

i am not using bitcoin for buying clothes so far because i think i can buy clothes in local store with my money from withdraw bitcoin into fiat. the other reason is i am not yet found any online store that approve bitcoin as payment but if there is any online store that can do this, maybe i will considering to buy clothes by online and pay with bitcoin.
Based on my own location, there is no website where you can buy clothes with bitcoin. You first have to change your bitcoin into real currency/fiat before you can buy. Another option is sell to exchangers, we have some exchangers that pays you instantly once transaction is confirmed. So you sell to them and have your money paid into your bank account, and you can then use a bank debit card (MasterCard card or Visa Card)
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:36:48 AM

If you have bitcoin debit card to buy everything everywhere.so if you have do still bitcoin debit card get one.i think you buy everything any country.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:39:18 AM

I figured now you can no longer just buy with bitcoin, but maybe you can buy a house with bitcoin. Well, the current bitcoin price is so high from the previous price, so it's not strange if you can even buy a house.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:02:58 AM

I figured now you can no longer just buy with bitcoin, but maybe you can buy a house with bitcoin. Well, the current bitcoin price is so high from the previous price, so it's not strange if you can even buy a house.

Yes with the increase in price, its no longer impossible to buy expensive things using bitcoin because of its significant value like house or car. Because of high transaction fees now, its not recommended to buy smaller items like clothes because the fee will just add up to the purchase price which would eventually make it expensive. People with higher value transactions perhaps would not mind the transaction fees.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

I am not yet expeririencing to buy a clothes even any products here in my country or to other stores because i do not know if they will accepted bitcoin for payment because many stablishments here not actually knew what bitcoin is. So they only accepted cash to pay your procurements..

It is only a matter of time, very soon there will be a boom in the number of websites that accept bitcoins and other crypto-currencies. The adoption rate is increasing daily. This can only be good for business. this is a list of well known businesses that accept bitcoin :

https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:50:31 PM

I still do not know any online or offline store that uses bitcoin I only know stores that use conventional payments. I think to buy clothes using bitcoin .. we just melt the bitcoin we have. And spend it on clothes to buy anywhere. Because payment using fiat money is more easily accepted by all stores.

Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:47:56 PM

I still do not know any online or offline store that uses bitcoin I only know stores that use conventional payments. I think to buy clothes using bitcoin .. we just melt the bitcoin we have. And spend it on clothes to buy anywhere. Because payment using fiat money is more easily accepted by all stores.
in fact most of the people are still facing the issue, but i think that with the passage of time bitcoin will become very easy for you to use bitcoin for online as well as for shopping through offline shops. i think still there are a lot of people who are already using bitcoin for both online as well as offline shopping, but i think still such areas are very restricted through out the world.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:11:36 PM

I think in some countries which bitcoin is fully adopted there are lots of stores accepting bitcoin but suddenly here in my country bitcoin is not yet adopted by the government and i do not see stores accepting bitcoin that is why i prefer to used fiat for now to buy clothes
Crazym

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

Personally, I wouldn't spend it on clothes.
BugFrame

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:02:46 PM

If I can buy clothes with bitcoin it'll be great Smiley)) I don't have to go to the shop or shoping mall to buy new clothes and it'll be very convinient when you wanna buy anything in Black Friday cause there are a lot of people in shoping center so It's really hard when you wanna buy anything in these days Smiley)
ZachKing

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:06:25 PM

If I can buy clothes with bitcoin it'll be great Smiley)) I don't have to go to the shop or shoping mall to buy new clothes and it'll be very convinient when you wanna buy anything in Black Friday cause there are a lot of people in shoping center so It's really hard when you wanna buy anything in these days Smiley)
Well, but I think you should go out if you wanna buy clothes Smiley) the worst thing to buy online is clothes cause maybe you see clothes picture on the internet, it's very nice but the fact is not like that Smiley)) And if you don't know exactly your clothes size it'll be very difficult to buy it online via bitcoin Smiley)
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:52:28 AM

from the website, i look almost all of the outfit is great. but i dont really think its needed, cause its from USA and the shipping fee isnt cheap also you cant feel the quality of the cloth
so i think if you're from USA, feel free to but if you're outside of USA but near of it, you can try it once.
HariTaj

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:16:20 PM

from the website, i look almost all of the outfit is great. but i dont really think its needed, cause its from USA and the shipping fee isnt cheap also you cant feel the quality of the cloth
so i think if you're from USA, feel free to but if you're outside of USA but near of it, you can try it once.
Hmm, nowaday people don't care much about the price you know Smiley) They can spend a lot of money for just a little thing but It must be legit cause there are a lot of fake clothes, shoes and accessories on the market that why people still accept the fee to get a legit thing. It's the same in my country Smiley) people accept the shipping fee maybe it's about 50$ or more to get a legit pair of shoes or clothes Cheesy
sukiho

Activity: 514

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:48:09 PM

There aren't many updates on the fashion of the clothes, however this can be used as an example of business model for those who wants to use bit coin as their payment method  Wink
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:43:51 PM

There aren't many updates on the fashion of the clothes, however this can be used as an example of business model for those who wants to use bit coin as their payment method  Wink

I hope this thread does not give any information to anyone. Simply expanding the thread like band for clothing and bitcoins. In subject to any business proposal bitcoin payment gateway will give the best resolution. Instead of making unwanted conversation, you can do own own business with the btc integration.
jamespx

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

I can buy clothes on Amazon by trading my BTC for Amazon Gift Cards through Paxful
however, it would be nice if more boutiques(Even Physical ones) accepted BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: