Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 08:00:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 54362 times)
repsol

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:58:00 AM

I have never made a purchase using bitcoin for me bitcoin just for my future savings, in my country bitcoin still not much in public, so there is no store that accept payment using bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maragan13

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:32:40 PM

Soon if you go to the online shop to buy clothes so you do not have to change yet, you just need the internet to make you transfer bitcoin to clothes.

LEINADbtc

Activity: 28

btc

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

This would be cool.
That site kinda looks phishy to me idk..

Looking for a different one myself.
Prettymie

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:16:10 PM

Its a good to hear this news ...it could be easy to buy clothes.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★
katarin2030

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:26:31 PM

Really a good idea, many people's are nowadays using online shopping, you can sit at your place can buy clothes to your taste with reasonable prices.
atjiat

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:58:27 PM

In our nation I wasn't experienced shop who market clothing using bitcoin, even in online shopping. But I was anticipating that at some point I see web store or local shop that accept bitcoin as a swap of clothes.
I totally agree with you, but the немение today so many opportunities gives the Internet and with the help of online shopping is possible to disseminate information on the bitcoin and to криптовалют remained all increasingly popular. here is then we can implement all your needs by means bitcoin over the Internet. not only clothes and other products will be available in such a way.

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
«  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  »
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
Sihab76

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:09:31 PM

If you have Bitcoin debit card you can buy everything everywhere, including clothes and you don't have to worry if the shop accepts Bitcoins or not. It's fast and convenient so if you still do have Bitcoin debit card, get one. The offer is very good so you can choose.
Yes it is absolutely true.  Someone have a credit or debit card they can easily buy anything, including clothes, shoes, suits and dresses especially cars. I like and accept this better idae.

rb251O

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:37:21 PM

I'll never purchase daily things with the aid of beatcoins. For me personally, these cash are not only cash, but a good way to grow funds. So I keep the bitcoins for future years and big purchases
bright4mech

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:32:38 PM

I have visited  many site to buy clothes online with bitcoins and I discovered that is at cheap rent. but what you need to consider the country of you're location  for delivery,  Is very important thing we need to consider before Buying....... Because of delivery charges.
carriebee

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:13:42 AM

I'll never purchase daily things with the aid of beatcoins. For me personally, these cash are not only cash, but a good way to grow funds. So I keep the bitcoins for future years and big purchases
This is actually on the person if she/he's willing to use bitcoin to purchase online things. Saving bitcoin is good and spending is good all you have to do is to balance your account or your funds for purchasing things online. Because it also best that you have save btc as the price will grow.

Shanmatthew

Activity: 56

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:35:22 AM

In my country I've never heard that bitcoin can also buy clothes for payment. Maybe online website we can buy clothes but it depends what where you are now.in that site its to far to my country if I'll take to buy one using btc. Shipping is to much expensive than a clothes price. # Cheesy

monsterous

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:02:22 AM

if you buy clothes with bitcoin  how can find Shipping service accept bitcoin (not think there is Shipping service accept bitcoin)Huh

so you need to pay with normal bank system for shipping service which will make it waste of btc
darasinmi4show

Activity: 39

0x0b8c585bA1A5d524a42978608176A18cC116819d

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:29:08 AM

Where can I buy cloth with my bitcoin?
Angi

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:09:36 PM

Maybe soon we can buy clothes with bitcoin but for now  in my place  no one is using bitcoin to buy their clothes maybe the other people buy their clothes using bitcoin in online services .if we have much  btc we can buy anything  like clothes if the store accept it.😊

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
tmawheba

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:56:19 PM

It is wise thing to utilize the facilities what is available at the moment no need to insist to pay directly with bitcoin. For sure the time will come all transactions will be in bitcoins directly that is not far. Right now use the exchange and convert bitcoin in to local currency and buy what ever you need.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ivrynx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:56:34 AM

I think this will be the trend in the coming years,.where in you just need to scan you wallet in order to buy stuff, and probably it will start with clothes. Hopefully stores will also accept Bitcoin as payment since they will also need to innovate or else, online shops will take over. Hopefully this trend will start now, so people will not be afraid of Bitcoin.

Ikay

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:00:29 AM

Maybe soon if i have money already to buy something or something that i want for using bitcoin money on bitcoin.

________ [url = https://www.pundix.com/] Any Store Can Buy, Accept and Accept Cryptocurrency [/ url] ________
█ █████████ [url = https: // www. [url = https://www.pundix.com/] [/ url] [url = https://www.pundix.com/] PUNDI X [/ url] [url = http: //www.pundix.com/] █ [/ url] ██ ███ ██ [url = https://www.pundix.com/] █ [/ url] ] █████████
[url = https://www.pundix.com/pdf/PundiX_WhitePaper_EN_FinalVer1.pdf] Whitepaper [/ url] [/ url] [url = https: //twitter.com/PundiXLabs] Twitter [/ url] url] [url = https: //web.facebook.com/pundixlabs/] Facebook [/ url] [url = https: //t.me/Pundix] Telegram [/ url] [url = https: // medium. com / pundix] Medium [/ url] [url = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOIf6WeLEzZi3DQxzenTZeA] Youtube [/ url] [/ center]
Sihab76

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:02:50 AM

You can indeed easily use a debit card for your bitcoins to succeed on such websites, I think it can really solve the problems by this but keep in mind they are having sometimes pretty high fee's.
You should look at the debit card with the lowest fee's.
By using debit card one may easily buy clothes, fabric, food and drinks. Debit card easily bearable and is easier to withdraw money at any time at any nearest bank. So we use bitcoin as buying clothes.

Tharel

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

In my country, I've never heard a store who accepts bitcoin as payment. I don't think it will happen, probably online store will do in  the future but not a physical store. Well, nothing is constant in this world, you never know someday fiat money will be replaced by digital currency and people will no longer use cash. Who knows??
pieppiep

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

In my country, I've never heard a store who accepts bitcoin as payment. I don't think it will happen, probably online store will do in  the future but not a physical store. Well, nothing is constant in this world, you never know someday fiat money will be replaced by digital currency and people will no longer use cash. Who knows??
We need to wait bit longer for that to happen that bitcoin gets accepted at physical places of now even in my country the scenario is same that I don't find any physical place where I can spend my bitcoins for buying anything but may b in future things will change and we will find many places where we can buy anything using bitcoins as right now there are no online sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment in my country.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.