Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60579 times)
monsterous

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:02:22 AM

if you buy clothes with bitcoin  how can find Shipping service accept bitcoin (not think there is Shipping service accept bitcoin)Huh

so you need to pay with normal bank system for shipping service which will make it waste of btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:29:08 AM

Where can I buy cloth with my bitcoin?
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:09:36 PM

Maybe soon we can buy clothes with bitcoin but for now  in my place  no one is using bitcoin to buy their clothes maybe the other people buy their clothes using bitcoin in online services .if we have much  btc we can buy anything  like clothes if the store accept it.😊
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:56:19 PM

It is wise thing to utilize the facilities what is available at the moment no need to insist to pay directly with bitcoin. For sure the time will come all transactions will be in bitcoins directly that is not far. Right now use the exchange and convert bitcoin in to local currency and buy what ever you need.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:56:34 AM

I think this will be the trend in the coming years,.where in you just need to scan you wallet in order to buy stuff, and probably it will start with clothes. Hopefully stores will also accept Bitcoin as payment since they will also need to innovate or else, online shops will take over. Hopefully this trend will start now, so people will not be afraid of Bitcoin.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:00:29 AM

Maybe soon if i have money already to buy something or something that i want for using bitcoin money on bitcoin.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:02:50 AM

You can indeed easily use a debit card for your bitcoins to succeed on such websites, I think it can really solve the problems by this but keep in mind they are having sometimes pretty high fee's.
You should look at the debit card with the lowest fee's.
By using debit card one may easily buy clothes, fabric, food and drinks. Debit card easily bearable and is easier to withdraw money at any time at any nearest bank. So we use bitcoin as buying clothes.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

In my country, I've never heard a store who accepts bitcoin as payment. I don't think it will happen, probably online store will do in  the future but not a physical store. Well, nothing is constant in this world, you never know someday fiat money will be replaced by digital currency and people will no longer use cash. Who knows??

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

In my country, I've never heard a store who accepts bitcoin as payment. I don't think it will happen, probably online store will do in  the future but not a physical store. Well, nothing is constant in this world, you never know someday fiat money will be replaced by digital currency and people will no longer use cash. Who knows??
We need to wait bit longer for that to happen that bitcoin gets accepted at physical places of now even in my country the scenario is same that I don't find any physical place where I can spend my bitcoins for buying anything but may b in future things will change and we will find many places where we can buy anything using bitcoins as right now there are no online sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment in my country.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

We need to wait bit longer for that to happen that bitcoin gets accepted at physical places of now even in my country the scenario is same that I don't find any physical place where I can spend my bitcoins for buying anything but may b in future things will change and we will find many places where we can buy anything using bitcoins as right now there are no online sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment in my country.
Nope, we don’t need to wait anything, that is already happening. There are lots of people everywhere buying clothes, and not just clothes, but everything they need with Bitcoin. You can check out Overstock, they let you buy whatever you need on the site with bitcoin, credit and other payment method. It’s fast, and you also get a discount.

Really, really good. If you don’t trust their site, you can use your Bitcoin to go and buy Amazon Gift Cards then.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:36:30 PM

Maybe soon if i have money already to buy something or something that i want for using bitcoin money on bitcoin.
For sure the bitcoin is being wide and now w can buy all the things with the bitcoin and the value and the price of the bitcoin will increase more, now all the things are possible to buy with the bitcoin and to hold for the best price and the saving I can see the future of the bitcoin bright and the price will be high if w will use the bitcoin. Bitcoin price is very high and the chance of the profit will be high if we will buy more and invest in the bitcoin.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:56:59 AM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

In my opinion, buying a bitcoin at the present time is not feasible at this point. In the next 5 years I think bitcoin will be more popular and will buy clothes as well as other things. The bitcoin payment also depends on the country you live in. As in my country, Bitcoin is accepted for tuition payment at the university  Tongue
Carcoins

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:54:43 AM

Same thinking, I think Btc will more popular and widen in future and could be accepted in purchasing. Grin
d0nsly

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:39:37 AM

Luxury Online Shop Bitcoin accepted

buyvipgift.com

Nice one but looking for an online store that do ship worldwide
Mr. Disruption

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

yust check local stores if they accept btc... then buy
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:50:35 PM

I don't know if there is a site just like gamiss but if you want to buy clothes with bitcoin you must exchange it first to $ and paypal as a payment method. Because most of the online shops do only accepts payment with paypal or any other authorized web site. If you are not unable to find some other site like this, well try my suggestion and use virwox for it.
What is paypal sir?  What is virwox? And also sir what is gamiss?...sori sir im asking sir bacause those words are not familiar to me
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

I think that's in the country too because for us in the Philippines we still use the money for things like clothing maybe in the place where you know the bitcoin so it's worth buying everything in our country because bitcoin is very well known so it does not allow you to buy anything else if you replace it with pesos.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

Nope, we don’t need to wait anything, that is already happening. There are lots of people everywhere buying clothes, and not just clothes, but everything they need with Bitcoin. You can check out Overstock, they let you buy whatever you need on the site with bitcoin, credit and other payment method. It’s fast, and you also get a discount.

Really, really good. If you don’t trust their site, you can use your Bitcoin to go and buy Amazon Gift Cards then.
Yes it is not good to wait more and more the bitcoin is now increasing and the online shopping of the bitcoin is the best source of the earning it is now increasing and the bitcoin value is gradually increasing, it is the chance for the people to invest in the bitcoin and it is growing more and more, this is the main thing about the bitcoin and the income of the bitcoin will give all the people a chance to earn online and the shop online.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:23:35 AM

I have never made a purchase using bitcoin for me bitcoin just for my future savings, in my country bitcoin still not much in public, so there is no store that accept payment using bitcoin.
Mine too, there is no place you can buy a goods/product with bitcoin in my country, so I’m not used to that, and I never did.I only use bitcoin as a form of investment, and when I feel like it has grown to a bigger level, I sell it off and convert the money to Fiat paid in straight to my bank account by an exchanger. If I want to buy anything, I just use my bank debit card or maybe PayPal, there is no need to stress myself with Bitcoin.
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:32:04 AM

maybe in the country because if the bitcoin you can use it anywhere There is a possibility that you can also buy clothes because of our country bitcoin is not yet known so we still use the pesos to buy clothes and something else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: