Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60579 times)
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:27:40 AM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

Yes it will be more succesfull to buy clothes using bitcoin due to its price that can increase it will be easier to online seller to make it profitable the bitcoin that will pay to them by their customers.Easy and comfortable no hassel to send their payments in any remittances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pavle

Activity: 134
Merit: 52

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:33:52 AM

We're selling Bitcoin merchandise, including clothing.
Today we have a Cyber Monday sale with 10% off (coupon: Genesis)

We accept Bitcoin of course and 30+ altcoins, so if anyone needs that kind of clothing, visit our website http://bitcoinshirt.co/

Varavu

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:19:36 PM

It depends upon the country you are living. Iam not sure but I heard that now some online shops accept bitcoin for purchasing clothes. Normally you have to change the bitcoin to dollar for purchases.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

You just be able buying in there with Paypal, Credit card or debit card, and think you can be able for buying in there if you have a bitcoin debit card us supporting by visa.
very amazing interesting idea. bitcoin paypal, credit or debit card may be the prime factor for marketing and shopping. when bank allows bitcoin credit card then it easy to buy shirt, pant,coat and others cloths

Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

Honestly, it is still that most of the countries are not in this stage yet actually. Maybe there are few nations that accepting bitcoin as mode of payment for the goods. But there people selling clothes using social media like Facebook, they're might be some of them are bitcoin enthusiast that could possibly they are bitcoin accepted.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:04:02 AM

For me I don't know if good idea buying clothes with bitcoin exactly it depends in are country  but for me I want to earn more bitcoin and I want to in cash into money and I'll buy anything what I want or I like to in best in business
Agreed, Buying clothes with bitcoin is really a good idea and this is eliminating the need of having paper money in your pocket. In fact, there are certain online shopping stores as well which are providing this facility to their customers that they can buy their clothes by paying the bill in the form of bitcoin. This is also helping bitcoin in having better name and good reputation.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

Not just clothes that I can buy with butcoin, any item I want if I want then I can buy it with bitcoin. But the problem is that there are currently no stores selling goods or services with bitcoins. so I think it's still quite difficult to shop with bitcoin so from that when wanting to shop with bitcoin then we have to exchange it first with currency applicable in that place.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:14:04 PM

Not just clothes that I can buy with butcoin, any item I want if I want then I can buy it with bitcoin. But the problem is that there are currently no stores selling goods or services with bitcoins. so I think it's still quite difficult to shop with bitcoin so from that when wanting to shop with bitcoin then we have to exchange it first with currency applicable in that place.
today very quickly oriented around the opportunity to earn on the crypto currency, but no one took care of how to spend our coins. Perhaps you need to get down to this job and provide online shops for other users with Bitcoin payment or other crypto-currencies.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:47:15 AM

today very quickly oriented around the opportunity to earn on the crypto currency, but no one took care of how to spend our coins. Perhaps you need to get down to this job and provide online shops for other users with Bitcoin payment or other crypto-currencies.
Not really, that’s what he needed at the moment. Gamiss doesn’t accept Bitcoin as of now, but I believe you can still get pretty good clothes on overstock, though I haven’t tried out Overstock, I’ve always been sticking to Amazon when I’m buying stuffs I need.

Last time I checked overstock, the website was pretty bad, and I couldn’t navigate through the site easily. I don’t know if there is any other bitcoin online store out there where you can get whatever you need like Overstock.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:00:16 AM

We accept Bitcoin of course and 30+ altcoins, so if anyone needs that kind of clothing, visit our website http://bitcoinshirt.co/

The good news is things are getting better and better with each passing day. If you do want to but some good clothes for yourself or your family, then there is no need of converting your bitcoins into paper money. You can even buy such kind of things by paying the bill in the form of bitcoin as there are certain online shopping stores like that of EPay etc. which are helping you buy the clothes with bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:51:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/STvwGdT.png

The good news is things are getting better and better with each passing day. If you do want to but some good clothes for yourself or your family, then there is no need of converting your bitcoins into paper money. You can even buy such kind of things by paying the bill in the form of bitcoin as there are certain online shopping stores like that of EPay etc. which are helping you buy the clothes with bitcoin.

That is good, but I'm not sure if it would be profitable for sellers. I have seen some people selling Bitcoin related clothes on the internet, however I'm not sure if people are really buying it. It's an interesting investment, but first we must make sure there are customers able to buy it or the investment will be a waste of money (investment with machinery, plain shirts, other stuff that can be customized...).

I ask myself who would really buy Bitcoin related clothes (and miscellaneous stuff)...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:00:43 PM

bitcoin is all over the world. maybe you can search some references in google to find online stores that accept bitcoin. bitcoin payment is very easy to do with a small fee for you. but if you buy clothes outside your country .. will be difficult to send the goods. you should buy goods in your area so that delivery is faster and easier.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:04:56 AM

i havent encountered one yet. but im really sure if i will find one. ill grab the oppurtunity and get some through bitcoins. Maybe in the near future bitcoin will be accepted also as a currency in all types of payment.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:52:38 AM

Things now are going better for bitcoins as day passed by but for now I did not have encountered that receive bitcoin as a payment for clothes I want that someday me as a clothes lover I am happy for that and glad that bitcoin will be recognized at any establishments.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:21:14 PM

Buying Bitcoin clothing is not feasible at present because Bitcoins are not popular. I predict that Bitcoin will replace completely the offline currency for next 20 years to become the most popular currency in the world, so you can use Bitcoin to buy everything, not only clothes  Tongue

Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:26:10 PM

In the event that you need to discover another site this way, it relies upon your area. For instance in my nation, there is a site here named tees.co.id and I think they dispatch all around this nation. So in the event that you need to make this inquiry you better disclose to us first where you are so we can locate the best possible locales for you.

Anyway, I feel that site looks encouraging.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:48:27 PM

Thinking for the future? small things like this will be possible trough bitcoin.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:25:13 PM

I guess, buying a suit with bitcoin today is a breeze. even many people who have bought something more luxurious, such as cars, homes, even gold by using bitcoin. well, bitcoin will continue to grow, and its function will become more and more.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:44:20 PM

I do not know if there is a site that you can buy clothes.Maybe it depends on the location or country I want to buy shoes but there is no site that I can used my bitcoin as a payment.Well I have no choice so I convert my bitcoin to local currency then I buy my shoes.
Mademoiselle

Activity: 427

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

I do not know if there is a site that you can buy clothes.Maybe it depends on the location or country I want to buy shoes but there is no site that I can used my bitcoin as a payment.Well I have no choice so I convert my bitcoin to local currency then I buy my shoes.

Maybe soon they'll be working the system on how to buy stuffs using bitcoin alone, for now all we can do is use the usual way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: