Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60582 times)
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:34:16 PM

Bitcoin crosses the price at $11,000. This is the proof for accepting that this currency is highly demanded by the people. So, why merchants will deny for this fast payment system. The biggest online giant in the field of e-commerce known as Amazon, everybody knows it, already accepting Bitcoin. So, anyone can buy any product for Bitcoin from clothes to a needle.
Bretonnia

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:29:30 AM

It's very great when we can purchase goods with Bitcoin but with clothes I'll not use my Bitcoin to buy it online cause sometime the picture on the internet is very nice but when we receive the clothes it's totally different with the picture we saw on the internet before. LOL.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:06:32 PM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

You just be able buying in there with Paypal, Credit card or debit card, and think you can be able for buying in there if you have a bitcoin debit card us supporting by visa.
You can buy almost everything with the bitcoin and off course you can buy clothes becuase there are allot of online shops that accepts bitcoins so i dont see why you cant buy clothes with bitcoins.
If you want, Not just clothes that I can buy with butcoin, any item I want if I want then I can buy it with bitcoin. But the problem is that there are currently no stores selling goods or services with bitcoins. so I think it's still quite difficult to shop with bitcoin so from that when wanting to shop with bitcoin then we have to exchange it first with currency applicable in that place.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:41:36 PM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

Things now are going better for bitcoins as day passed by but for now I did not have encountered that receive bitcoin as a payment for clothes I want that someday me as a clothes lover I am happy for that and glad that bitcoin will be recognized at any establishments.

I am very much hopeful that coming days will bring lot of good news not only for the bitcoin but also for the ones who are having bitcoin. You can quite comfortably shop anything of your choice by using your bitcoin. There are online shopping stores like that of eBay, amazon and many others which have started accepting bitcoin too along with paper money from their customer who want to buy any clothing item from their stores.
Reviter01

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:54:50 AM

I think a lot of businesses have integrated with bitcoin. So it is really easy to buy apparels and other things right now.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:24:06 AM

I notice the post was last year, this is a good topic or idea to discuss way before bitcoin is increasing a bit slower than now. spending bitcoins today is really a hard decision and for me it is a stupid move to spend bitcoin just to buy things or even food. As bitcoin's price goes up day by day i suggest that if you want to use your bitcoin i suggest use it for emergency purposes. But accepting bitcoin as payment for this is cool but not practical Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:09:24 PM

I notice the post was last year, this is a good topic or idea to discuss way before bitcoin is increasing a bit slower than now. spending bitcoins today is really a hard decision and for me it is a stupid move to spend bitcoin just to buy things or even food. As bitcoin's price goes up day by day i suggest that if you want to use your bitcoin i suggest use it for emergency purposes. But accepting bitcoin as payment for this is cool but not practical Smiley

Yeah its good to save bitcoins for future instead of spending it for buying clothes or other things and I am sure many people would not be willing to spend their valuable coins for shopping as they know it will be more expensive in future so saving it longer will be more valuable and profitable and for buying clothes fiat is always there.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:40:01 PM

You can buy clothes with bitcoin is happy to see that and nothing wrong in it as bitcoin become now grown very big people seeing bitcoin as their future saving to have good returns doing nothing but just to hold. As per the situation its better to change our strategy accordingly to gain more from bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
MegaTurtle

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:04:08 PM

We still use paper money to buy clothes here。For us,is first to using online payment. In the near future, we may be using bitcoin to pay.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
  Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
        ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:17:02 PM

Now due to the bitcoin rate achievement at this level of rate I don't think people will not use bitcoin for their retail purchase as they might know very well that holding bitcoin will give them additional revenue. For purchasing cloths we can use fiat for time being.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:56:34 PM

Buying clothes using bitcoin is possible if they are accepting it. Because there are some stores or online stores are using bitcoin for a transaction of business. You can check their website for you to be able to know if they accept bitcoin. We can pay bills using it may be we can buy clothes using bitcoin.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:16:53 PM

We still use paper money to buy clothes here。For us,is first to using online payment. In the near future, we may be using bitcoin to pay.
Buying clothes with paper money is not at all a bad thing. The only purpose of having paper money in our lives is to sue that paper money for buying different sort of things as well s paying all the bills. However, there are certain online shopping stores where you can also pay the bills in the form of bitcoin in addition to paper money. This actually gives you an opportunity of paying the thing in which you are comfortable at.
wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:18:18 PM

Here some marketplace using Bitcoin for transaction:
1. www.openbazaar.org
2. belovedshirts.com
3. bitgear.co
4. Jeffersons Store
5. allthingsdecentral.com
6. bitcointshirtstore.com
7. www.zazzle.com
8. Zalando.com
9. Ebay.com
10. Overstock.com

Many more, it depends on your location.
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:43:33 PM

i was thinking that sller of those goods should reduce the actual price if they want to accept bitcoin because bitcoin is too volatile and almost surely increase its peice in the future, but imo it's a waste to use bitcoin for purchasing.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ShairAfzal

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

Many online businesses already have integrated with bitcoin...  Smiley
bons

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:24:58 PM

I don't know if there is a site just like gamiss but if you want to buy clothes with bitcoin you must exchange it first to $ and paypal as a payment method. Because most of the online shops do only accepts payment with paypal or any other authorized web site. If you are not unable to find some other site like this, well try my suggestion and use virwox for it.
bons

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:02:03 AM

It is really nice site of clothes and also the rate of the clothes are very reasonable.
But now i left to use my bitcoins because bitcoin has a high price right now and also i know i can't buy the bitcoin in future.
Therefore i decide to save my bitcoins forever.
Also i get clothes easily from my market without use the bitcoin. Grin Cool Shocked
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:44:06 AM

It's a good idea to buy clothes or other things using bitcoin but in any case I think it's not a good decision as of now to use bitcoin for expenditures. Maybe when the time comes that bitcoin become a little bit stable I can say using bitcoins for purchases is actually good Smiley

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:29:56 AM

It's a good idea to buy clothes or other things using bitcoin but in any case I think it's not a good decision as of now to use bitcoin for expenditures. Maybe when the time comes that bitcoin become a little bit stable I can say using bitcoins for purchases is actually good Smiley

True. Bitcoin isn't over on unleashing his full turbo all the way up and we are still expecting new all time highs until January of 2018. Save it for now.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

Hey! that's for sure good news, that bitcoin is recognized as payment tool, but in currently situation i would not spend my bitcoins for buying clothes and something else.  I would better hold them for  my future and spend for something more significant, as villa or car, than to buy today t-shirt or hut  Grin Bitcoin is the gold!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: