Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:13:04 PM

Sorry to hear fund raising campaign not achieved its goal there. Do you have any plan for social media supporters?

Dear supporters,

Many thanks for your help and efforts.

As you know we have not raised enough funds and the project is postponed. This means that we do not issue any coins.

Once we raised funds form other sources and launch our project we will find the way to reward you.

All the best,
Inchain team

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:14:55 PM

bad to see it fail...i want my refund...please setup refund process

Already, BTC refund started: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16969439#msg16969439
ETH refund will start soon, we are still waiting the ETH escrow online

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:17:33 PM

And why is the refund so painful ? I'm going to lose 10% from my investment!

Sorry man, this is in the hand of the escrow.
ETH refund rules still not published, we are waiting for ETH refund rules from the ETH escrow. I hope it will not so painful.

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:21:12 PM

I want to ask! what if we are at the time of the deposit yesterday ico use of exchange?

Don't worry. Escrow know how to refund in that case.

AMBISAFE.CO
rusmana62

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:23:51 PM

Already, BTC refund started: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16969439#msg16969439
how to work for refund? PM SebastianJu or what?

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:25:21 PM

However, I don't know why escrow cannot request Inchain to put a refund option on their website and take wallet address.

We suggest it for escrow. They declined.

[0:42:10] Seju: you are right to the point that investor refund addresses would be collected through the website so those who put them there would check it in that week. for normal refunds people ask a month later for refunds. didn't notice before that a refund will happen.
[0:43:05] Oleksii Matiiasevych: month is ok
[0:43:30] Sergey: Sebastian, must we collect the refund addresses through the website?
[0:44:00] Seju: the suggestion from oleksii mentioned that
[0:44:17] Sergey: I ask you)
[0:44:41] Seju: it's only thinking about options.
[0:45:24] Sergey: your answer is NO?
[0:45:24] Oleksii Matiiasevych: yes, thats not my job anyway, just trying to optimize the process. Escrows to decide.
[0:45:50] Sergey: thank you, Oleksii
[0:46:24] Seju: sergey... I said oleksii mentioned this as his suggestion and it's what we speak about. no decision made yet.

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:27:02 PM

Hello, can we have a statement about the signature campaign, spreadsheet isn't up to date.
I keep the signature since 9 weeks now and i hope to earn something.

Thank you

Every signature participant who was not declined before is accepted last week.

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:29:29 PM

To signature campaign participants:

Guys, take pls Inchain signature off.

To bounty campaign participants:

As you know we have not raised enough funds and the project is postponed. This means that we do not issue any coins.

Once we raised funds form other sources and launch our project we will find the way to reward you.

All the best,
Inchain team

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:31:50 PM

how to work for refund? PM SebastianJu or what?

BTC -> PM SebastianJu
ETH -> still waiting refund rules from the ETH escrow. I hope it will come soon

AMBISAFE.CO
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:35:43 PM

To signature campaign participants:

Guys, take pls Inchain signature off.

To bounty campaign participants:

All the best,
Inchain team

Hello, can we have a statement about the signature campaign, spreadsheet isn't up to date.
I keep the signature since 9 weeks now and i hope to earn something.

Thank you

Every signature participant who was not declined before is accepted last week.

so they can now take off their signature and can be paid Smiley congrats!

That that the project was short of budget. I hope to get refunded alter. do we need to pm Sebastian that my investment came directly from an exchange to which I therefore can't have the option to provide sign message.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 07:24:00 PM

Sergey, would you please explain what exatly "refund rules from the ETH escrow" means? I mean, what is in question here? You know exact amounts which came from exact addresses, what possibly could be changed there by "refund rules"? Thanks.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 07:43:43 PM

Sergey, would you please explain what exatly "refund rules from the ETH escrow" means? I mean, what is in question here? You know exact amounts which came from exact addresses, what possibly could be changed there by "refund rules"? Thanks.

I mean requirements that investors need to provide to the ETH escrow to start refund.

We can do the refund without escrow technically, but they hold the fund.

AMBISAFE.CO
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:10:02 PM

Is there a clearly defined time frame of the return. Specify dates if they exist. I can not access the data confirming proof about my investments in the near future.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 08:14:40 PM

Is there a clearly defined time frame of the return. Specify dates if they exist. I can not access the data confirming proof about my investments in the near future.

I already asked Sebastian to explain as much info as possible.

All escrow are offline now(( I will continue to push them.

AMBISAFE.CO
Divorcion

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:18:32 PM

Too bad, the project was interesting, are there are any plans to restart or try a similar new project?
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 08:19:04 PM

Too bad, the project was interesting, are there are any plans to restart or try a similar new project?

Sure

AMBISAFE.CO
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:27:53 PM

Sure

Great, there is a need and room for Inchain in the Cryptosphere.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 08:37:23 PM

Hello everyone, Sergey told me that there is some kind of confusion about how the refund of Bitcoins will happen. This only applies to BITCOIN REFUNDS.

Everyone who wanted to invest was asked to read my escrow rules before investing. Those rules contained the parts about refunds. Which means refunds have to be proven. We escrows can't possibly trust on data we receive from the devs of inchain. This would negate the whole purpose of an escrow and would put every real investor and the escrows in high risks of being scammed. Instead everyone was asked to invest with some kind of proof being possible. These are:

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Those investments can be seen as proven to be invested by the person who asks for a refund when one of these ways can be shown.

Everyone who can't do that has to contact me also:
Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

As everyone would have noted already. Refunds take an immense amount of time for the escrows, which is why many escrows does not like ICO's. Escrows can't simply make it easy because the risk of being scammed is high then.

Like stated in escrow details there is a refund fee which is a minimum of 0.01BTC or the following fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

In any case, please contact my via pm about this. I will take notes of everything and let you know if something more is required. I will check those pm and emails as soon as possible.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:43:51 PM

private key for that address
If someone sent from exchange bitcoin "wallet" within that exchange (ex, liqui.io). Where i see this private key and how does look like. Is it the "txid" long row of numbers?
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:04:13 PM

Hello everyone, Sergey told me that there is some kind of confusion about how the refund of Bitcoins will happen. This only applies to BITCOIN REFUNDS.

Everyone who wanted to invest was asked to read my escrow rules before investing. Those rules contained the parts about refunds. Which means refunds have to be proven. We escrows can't possibly trust on data we receive from the devs of inchain. This would negate the whole purpose of an escrow and would put every real investor and the escrows in high risks of being scammed. Instead everyone was asked to invest with some kind of proof being possible. These are:

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Those investments can be seen as proven to be invested by the person who asks for a refund when one of these ways can be shown.

Everyone who can't do that has to contact me also:
Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

As everyone would have noted already. Refunds take an immense amount of time for the escrows, which is why many escrows does not like ICO's. Escrows can't simply make it easy because the risk of being scammed is high then.

Like stated in escrow details there is a refund fee which is a minimum of 0.01BTC or the following fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

In any case, please contact my via pm about this. I will take notes of everything and let you know if something more is required. I will check those pm and emails as soon as possible.

So I sent it from Kraken (I wasnt aware of problems with sending it from there). I really do not have a clue what to do. I do not know how can I sign a message to prove my ownership. Can anyone help, gives some guidelines

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: