Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 02:35:29 PM

You need 1.55 m more, where do you raise so much money without better promotions on forum and social media, and with current facebook and twitter abusers, this will never get such big fund. I have to say OP is incompetent.

Reasons:
1. he didn't hear people's words, to use TVE for effective social media campaigns instead with current low level spammer campaign, spammer campaign is dead and almost does void on promotion. I saw he said ok he would use TVE, but the fact is not. Now TVE doesn't need you.
2. too high and unrealistic limit, 1.75 million?
3. signature campaign is bad, too greedy you ask people to post 50 while others are 20-30, ark even doesn't require a post, that is why this campaign only attracts few people.

What is TVE?

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:37:49 PM

You need 1.55 m more, where do you raise so much money without better promotions on forum and social media, and with current facebook and twitter abusers, this will never get such big fund. I have to say OP is incompetent.

Reasons:
1. he didn't hear people's words, to use TVE for effective social media campaigns instead with current low level spammer campaign, spammer campaign is dead and almost does void on promotion. I saw he said ok he would use TVE, but the fact is not. Now TVE doesn't need you.
3. signature campaign is bad, too greedy you ask people to post 50 while others are 20-30, ark even doesn't require a post, that is why this campaign only attracts few people.

What is TVE?

The Viral Exchange.

https://theviralexchange.com/

Its a social media bounty tool.

Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 02:39:32 PM

Reasons:

What is TVE?

The Viral Exchange.

I don't think it can dramatically change the quality of promo.

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 02:43:48 PM

Reasons:

So, for now, I can assume the project is very difficult to understanding by common investor.

AMBISAFE.CO
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:37:07 PM

Reasons:

What is TVE?

The Viral Exchange.

Usage of TVE would only reduce the work of the Inchain team. It is unlikely to improve the quality.
TVE is less efficient in detecting spasms than the manual Checks.
I have read many people saying, they were able to create multiple accounts easily. Some who were detected with multiple accounts, were not banned. Instead, they were told to use one account, and they continue using the Bounty system.

I think 50 posts, is not high. The reason why people aren't attracted to Inchain signature campaign, is that it seems unlikely for Inchain to reach the threshold for ico. So they won't get anything for putting up the signatures.
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:41:43 PM

Usage of TVE would only reduce the work of the Inchain team. It is unlikely to improve the quality.
TVE is less efficient in detecting spasms than the manual Checks.
I have read many people saying, they were able to create multiple accounts easily. Some who were detected with multiple accounts, were not banned. Instead, they were told to use one account, and they continue using the Bounty system.

I think 50 posts, is not high. The reason why people aren't attracted to Inchain signature campaign, is that it seems unlikely for Inchain to reach the threshold for ico. So they won't get anything for putting up the signatures.
The most reasonable cause.
nowclever

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:53:40 PM

Reasons:
No, he didn't. Show us any proof about this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16473453#msg16473453

Seriously, 600 twitter guys, I guarantee the real are only 100-200 people, others are alt accounts. RIP TW and FB campaign, you see signature campaign, 100 people, the very accurate real people join this project.

Twitter campaign is a trouble. We don't know how to track every repost cause TW shows not more 100 retweets per tweet. With FB we very accurate: all spammers and clones declined)
you can spend a twitter company through https://theviralexchange.com

TY, will try

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16502040#msg16502040

Seriously, 600 twitter guys, I guarantee the real are only 100-200 people, others are alt accounts. RIP TW and FB campaign, you see signature campaign, 100 people, the very accurate real people join this project.

Twitter campaign is a trouble. We don't know how to track every repost cause TW shows not more 100 retweets per tweet. With FB we very accurate: all spammers and clones declined)
you can spend a twitter company through https://theviralexchange.com

TY, will try

Highly recommend https://theviralexchange.com, it is developed by Stratis team, stratis ico and incent ico use this platform to have social bounty there. They have multiple features to detect spammers. Cancel the current tw campaign and move there. People can earn tokens by tweet/retweet/favorite to make inchain tokens, definitely the best bounty platform for ICO teams which take anti-spam policy.

Laat time i introduced TVE platform, did you contact them? currently there are 660 people in twitter campaign, more than 80% are fake accounts. You had better move the twitter and facebook campaign to TVE asap.

Just registered
nowclever

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:55:31 PM

Reasons:

What is TVE?

Bad memory? Even I remember those things clearer than you, shame? I even know the weakness of your project, but you team seems self-satisfied. Don't waste time now, TVE promotion won't help you now,

Such a bad memory want to handle 1.75 m usd fund? I feel this project too fishy. Only ghost will trust you. Will be happy to see this project doom. Bad memory, lack of strategy and promotion, you rept by yourself. ROFLMAO
kalpit

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:13:31 PM

Reasons:

What is TVE?

Bad memory? Even I remember those things clearer than you, shame? I even know the weakness of your project, but you team seems self-satisfied. Don't waste time now, TVE promotion won't help you now,

Such a bad memory want to handle 1.75 m usd fund? I feel this project too fishy. Only ghost will trust you. Will be happy to see this project doom. Bad memory, lack of strategy and promotion, you rept by yourself. ROFLMAO

Ah, seems as if Sergey is just ignoring users and just spreading wrong information that they 'just registered for TVE' in earlier post.

After yours and SpacemanOne's post I have lost faith in the project.
 Also it would be very difficult to reach the required amount of investments without the trust of users.

You have thrice been told about TVE' and still you are behaving as if you heard it first time. I think, your intention for asking "what is TVE" was to ignore the main thing. How can we trust you if you told you have'just registered' and now seem to forget that.
I'm not telling you to join TVE but just don't sites wrong information.
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:23:54 PM

Just one question there

For ico bounties, if the 1.75 is not raised, we still get paid right?

Thanks and regards

No, you won't be paid if the money raised is less than $1.7 million
ttg43

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:24:17 PM

Reasons:

What is TVE?

I think Sergey meant that he just registred at TVE and was looking around. There was no one word that Inchain officialy will use TVE as platform for baunty campaigns.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 04:30:28 PM

Reasons:

What is TVE?

Ah, seems as if Sergey is just ignoring users and just spreading wrong information that they 'just registered for TVE' in earlier post.

Also it would be very difficult to reach the required amount of investments without the trust of users.

You have thrice been told about TVE' and still you are behaving as if you heard it first time. I think, your intention for asking "what is TVE" was to ignore the main thing. How can we trust you if you told you have'just registered' and now seem to forget that.

Guys, relax.

Thank you for your advice.

I registered in TVE and what I see. Is it the silver bullet for the success of the ICO? No. It looks like some people are promoting TVE here.

During this ICO I saw so many different tools and all of them offer GREAT abilities and promise SUPERABLE advantages.
But the point is not in tools.

AMBISAFE.CO
kalpit

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:37:56 PM

Reasons:

What is TVE?

Guys, relax.

I registered in TVE and what I see. Is it the silver bullet for the success of the ICO? No. It looks like some people are promoting TVE here.

During this ICO I saw so many different tools and all of them offer GREAT abilities and promise SUPERABLE advantages.

Then you could have just informed us that you would not be using TVE'. People are not promoting TVE here. I think, it would be easier to scam on TVE', so they are requesting.

Some days back we had a talk regarding adding Inchain to Liqui, still haven't updated us.

Also, a few days back, I posted about advertising on dark web. I think you didn't read it. What are your views on it.
nowclever

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 04:58:18 PM

Reasons:

What is TVE?

I think Sergey meant that he just registred at TVE and was looking around. There was no one word that Inchain officialy will use TVE as platform for baunty campaigns.

Keep defending for him, you asked me to show that, i showed, but you still defending for the impotent guy, haha, keep it, and dream about 1.75 m usd. bye. Grin Grin Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16473453#msg16473453   He said "he will try"   Grin, again, you contradict yourself, "There was no one word that Inchain officialy will " obviously he promied and ate the words.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 05:06:41 PM

Reasons:

What is TVE?

Guys, relax.

Then you could have just informed us that you would not be using TVE'. People are not promoting TVE here. I think, it would be easier to scam on TVE', so they are requesting.

Some days back we had a talk regarding adding Inchain to Liqui, still haven't updated us.

Also, a few days back, I posted about advertising on dark web. I think you didn't read it. What are your views on it.

We can't add virtual Inchain to Liqui because:
1) It can't be escrowed
2) Difficulties with refund
3) We have agreement with LiveCoin

Advertising in DarkWeb and other places:
1) We do all we can.
2) It's great to have $100K marketing budget, but we haven't.

AMBISAFE.CO
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:11:00 PM

Reasons:

What is TVE?

Keep defending for him, you asked me to show that, i showed, but you still defending for the impotent guy, haha, keep it, and dream about 1.75 m usd. bye. Grin Grin Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16473453#msg16473453   He said "he will try"   Grin, again, you contradict yourself, "There was no one word that Inchain officialy will " obviously he promied and ate the words.
You really have some issues with yourself, dont you? I dont understand your role here. If you do not like this project, then go to another topic. I dont understand what do you want to achive.

ttg43

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:46:21 PM

Thunderclap effect - raised 5.5 btc (not much, but only 3.5 hours passed after publication). One more time want to thank all who participated in Thunderclap campaign.

Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 11:15:25 PM

So if they don't reach the 1.75 mil the ICO money will be returned and the ICO proclaimed a fail?
ttg43

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:25:09 AM

So if they don't reach the 1.75 mil the ICO money will be returned and the ICO proclaimed a fail?
Yes.
ttg43

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:17:31 AM

For now raised $204000.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: