Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:22:48 PM

inchan project still continued or already over?
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 10:43:53 PM

From the Geth refund code:

Code:
var refunder = web3.eth.contract(refunderAbi).at(refunderAddr);
var myAddr = ...;

refunder.transfer.sendTransaction(myAddr, 0, {from: myAddr, gas: 100000}, function(e,a){console.log(e,a);});

That "var myAddr = ...;" line, is that a line where we put address from where we sent ETH to ICO? If so, why is that not mentioned anywhere?

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
outchain_eth

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:47:57 AM

From the Geth refund code:

Code:
var refunder = web3.eth.contract(refunderAbi).at(refunderAddr);
var myAddr = ...;

refunder.transfer.sendTransaction(myAddr, 0, {from: myAddr, gas: 100000}, function(e,a){console.log(e,a);});

That "var myAddr = ...;" line, is that a line where we put address from where we sent ETH to ICO? If so, why is that not mentioned anywhere?

Yeah that is where you put the address from where you sent the eth from. Even so it returns errors. Where is the simple mist instructions to watch the contract and call refund??? This will be the easiest the abi from those console instructions is this but instructions are missing how to call the refund.  This will be easier for those that have never used the console and all refunds should be done directly in mist.

Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_investor","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_preimage","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"claim","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_preimage","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"cancel","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_old","type":"address"},{"name":"_new","type":"address"}],"name":"changeAddress","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"investor","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"investor","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"newAddress","type":"address"}],"name":"Change","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"investor","type":"address"}],"name":"Cancel","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"code","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Error","type":"event"}]

mednet

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:02:17 AM

Hello everyone, Sergey told me that there is some kind of confusion about how the refund of Bitcoins will happen. This only applies to BITCOIN REFUNDS.

Everyone who wanted to invest was asked to read my escrow rules before investing. Those rules contained the parts about refunds. Which means refunds have to be proven. We escrows can't possibly trust on data we receive from the devs of inchain. This would negate the whole purpose of an escrow and would put every real investor and the escrows in high risks of being scammed. Instead everyone was asked to invest with some kind of proof being possible. These are:

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Those investments can be seen as proven to be invested by the person who asks for a refund when one of these ways can be shown.

Everyone who can't do that has to contact me also:
Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

As everyone would have noted already. Refunds take an immense amount of time for the escrows, which is why many escrows does not like ICO's. Escrows can't simply make it easy because the risk of being scammed is high then.

Like stated in escrow details there is a refund fee which is a minimum of 0.01BTC or the following fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

In any case, please contact my via pm about this. I will take notes of everything and let you know if something more is required. I will check those pm and emails as soon as possible.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is mednet from bicointalk 2016.12.04
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
14MMMNBMMjoUGBa79XjXZWeh7AxGi6sCRP
ICrNp8QGmgBy8/g0O1S8juQGg6OiavnsA9+0r/GdyR46ZtShIjiiOlagnCM7CZYnulqRrAlCNsAQuNXym2/cfUI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:53:59 AM

Friends, you need to PM him, here to reply he can not see, you have to SebastianJu PM
Hello everyone, Sergey told me that there is some kind of confusion about how the refund of Bitcoins will happen. This only applies to BITCOIN REFUNDS.

Everyone who wanted to invest was asked to read my escrow rules before investing. Those rules contained the parts about refunds. Which means refunds have to be proven. We escrows can't possibly trust on data we receive from the devs of inchain. This would negate the whole purpose of an escrow and would put every real investor and the escrows in high risks of being scammed. Instead everyone was asked to invest with some kind of proof being possible. These are:

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Those investments can be seen as proven to be invested by the person who asks for a refund when one of these ways can be shown.

Everyone who can't do that has to contact me also:
Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

As everyone would have noted already. Refunds take an immense amount of time for the escrows, which is why many escrows does not like ICO's. Escrows can't simply make it easy because the risk of being scammed is high then.

Like stated in escrow details there is a refund fee which is a minimum of 0.01BTC or the following fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

In any case, please contact my via pm about this. I will take notes of everything and let you know if something more is required. I will check those pm and emails as soon as possible.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is mednet from bicointalk 2016.12.04
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
14MMMNBMMjoUGBa79XjXZWeh7AxGi6sCRP
ICrNp8QGmgBy8/g0O1S8juQGg6OiavnsA9+0r/GdyR46ZtShIjiiOlagnCM7CZYnulqRrAlCNsAQuNXym2/cfUI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

myllah

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:51:59 AM

Pessoal ainda não sei como ter meu investimento em bitcoins de volta. To perdida, não recebi e-mail nenhum!  Huh Cry
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:42:21 AM

Pessoal ainda não sei como ter meu investimento em bitcoins de volta. To perdida, não recebi e-mail nenhum!  Huh Cry

I help people to understand you.
Staff still do not know how to take my investment in bitcoins back. I'm lost, I did not receive any email!  Huh
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:40:21 PM

I couldn't sign message, because I sent BTC on exchange. So I simply gave my login details, it was accepted and I have my BTC back now. Easy. I recommend you to follow this path if you can't sign a message. Just make sure you have no coins in the exchange Wink

Well the problem s I have some coins on my account which I would not like to move beccause I am waiting for something. So in that case I have to wait until 25th dec. because I provided just picture with transactions  Embarrassed

waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:56:14 PM

3 PM, and no news Sad

hello my friend, did you get the refund Huh i am waiting my 0.1ETH since to long...i am getting so nervous now and i need to talk to peterwilli

PauldL1195

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:40:31 PM

Hi guys,

How can I provide proof I participated in the ICN ICO? I sent the invested BTC from my own wallet so have the transaction IDs

Many thanks
Paul
lechatnieger

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:20:41 PM

Took survey few hours ago and submitted the form for ETH refund.

thanks for that.

I want to know how long time it will take get back my funds to my address.

There are two things that need to happen for you to get funds back:
first: get your wallet ready to withdraw.
second: ether needs to move from escrow contract into refund contract.

ABOUT FIRST
Investors that used wallets to invest are good to go
people that used exchanges, will need to take the following additional steps:

1. Create a MyEtherWallet account, and submit account address in the refund form.
 => We will write the new address into the refund contract for the investors account. you will see it on the status page under "New Address".

2. The contract will lock the account for 24 hours, before accepting the new address.
 => We will send out an email to the account, with a link to cancel the address change within 24 hours.

3. After the 24 hour account lock passed, investors can withdraw the funds using MyEtherWallet.

ABOUT SECOND
The escrow agents will send ether over to the refund contract in tranches. When there is ether in the refund contract, it can be picked up by investors using their wallets.
A first refund has been picked up already: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8baefe78131d01285d44618967e1d6acdcacf38bfa77590235739d29b93f4c5f

Once i've done the following steps, how long have i to wait to redeem my eth?There is no call to the "transfer()" function, thx for any suggestions...

MyEtherWallet Step 3 - Claim Refund
Make sure that your "Account Balance" has at least a small amount of Ether. If empty, use shapeshift.io or other sources of funding to add a balance.
Proceed to claim the refund By filling in the "Send Transaction" form:

### To Address: where you want to receive your refund to.

### Amount to Send: Make sure to select ICR as token on the right side dropdown.
### Amount to Send: click "Send Entire Balance" - make sure the amount displayed is not 0.

### Gas Limit: make sure to select at least 100000 here
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 08:17:45 PM

Probably a couple of investors already found out that the second refund transaction is on the way and waiting for confirmations now.

Please everyone interested in a refund contact me by pm. I will tell you what you can do then. It's best you write me your deposit address, maybe deposit transaction link and where you sent from. So I can adjust what I write you.

It is NOT possible to add satoshies to already sent investments. If you didn't do from the start then this is no option anymore.

Regarding more easy refund process. There is none. Simple as that. Making it easier always means to make it risky, which would risk investors money sent to a scammer. At the refund phase the escrows have the task to make refunds safe and protect funds from being claimed by a scammer.

Sending back to sending addresses simply would be no solution also. Exchanges send from random addresses and sender would not receive his coins back.

And an unescrowed ICO is very risky like the really high amount of scam ico's show. Lowering security would only lower the safety of the funds of investors and lead to the possibility of investors and escrows being scammed.

So sorry about that way to handle things but it is the only safe way.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
kostyasib

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:25:31 PM

Refund my ETH thx
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:01:19 AM

why inchain of funding is mostly from newbie account all?
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:00:00 AM

Probably a couple of investors already found out that the second refund transaction is on the way and waiting for confirmations now.

Please everyone interested in a refund contact me by pm. I will tell you what you can do then. It's best you write me your deposit address, maybe deposit transaction link and where you sent from. So I can adjust what I write you.

It is NOT possible to add satoshies to already sent investments. If you didn't do from the start then this is no option anymore.

Regarding more easy refund process. There is none. Simple as that. Making it easier always means to make it risky, which would risk investors money sent to a scammer. At the refund phase the escrows have the task to make refunds safe and protect funds from being claimed by a scammer.

Sending back to sending addresses simply would be no solution also. Exchanges send from random addresses and sender would not receive his coins back.

And an unescrowed ICO is very risky like the really high amount of scam ico's show. Lowering security would only lower the safety of the funds of investors and lead to the possibility of investors and escrows being scammed.

So sorry about that way to handle things but it is the only safe way.

Hi,

I already did sent you all the details? may i know when can i expect my btc back???
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 6002

Meh.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:25:58 AM

So, any plans on when you might actually revive this project? I've been very interested in it and I do feel that there is a void that it can fill, if done correctly.

Just asking as I'm starting to invest in some other projects, but I still have this one in the back of my head.  Please keep us posted!

amy1284455127

Activity: 536

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:49:28 PM

ETH fell into a shit!

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
kangertech

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:57:11 PM

Sorry guys one question. I sent eth from my wallet Jaxx, have i create a new wallet or i use My original ico address and i click on exchange option?
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:14:58 PM

Hey, what can I do if I sent some BTC from my Electrum wallet but now I no longer have access to that wallet?
har23

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:12:53 PM

Refund ok  Smiley

Thanks Sebastian
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: