Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 07:56:22 PM

Also an easy thought comes to my mind, what will prevent inchain to run away?

Aren't they anonymous? did they uploaded videos of them? did they shared some personnal informations proving their identity?
Pictures and text are ok, but worth nothing as long as they don't fit to real conditions to prove who they are.
If developpers are honest, they have to be liable and do what's needed to bring proofs to investors.

Good question)) So, you can look Ambisafe's blog to see their proof about Inchain.
Also, you can view all info about me and about every team member in FB and LinkedIn. If you wish you can come to Moscow and look at me in reality)
Dmitry is a co-founder of Wirex. So he is a very serious man.

Also, there will be 2 escrow for ICO, look my post above.
Also, all Inchain smart contracts that manage the fund will be opened and multisig-ed with delegates from Inchain token holders.

What proof of identity will be enough for you and for other users?

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
baggle

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:00:04 PM

Hi there,

I followed the project since the first discussion thread, but didn't have time to read everything fully.

I come with few questions:

-The project aims to insure people against exchanges being scammed. this means a large amount of people will come to claim money at the same time. How will the team handle this, from a financial and technical point of view?
-Bonds is a great idea, and very innovative.
How will you make sure no scammer won't open a bond, a run away once he'll have reach the amount of funds he fixed in his mind?
How will you be able to give information about a bond, to estimate its risk? Not that i'm a fan of current rating companies (which are pure bullshit), but they actually managed to create their place in the economy, and they're "important".

Thank you for the question.

- First of all, Inchain monitors all info about cryptocurrency market. Usually, the future scams have some prediction signals. In this case, a selling of insurance policies for that exchanges will be stopped or their cost will grow rapidly. Second, the insurance portfolio of Inchain is balanced for parts of all insured exchanges/web-wallets. This mean if, for example, Inchain insures 10 exchanges part of every exchange in Inchain portfolio is about 10%. So, if the scam occurs and all funds on a scammed exchange lost then Inchain must compensate only 1/10 of his risks. Third, Inchain intends do not insure doubtful exchanges/web-wallets.

- Inchain will rate not only bonds but also insurance policies per exchange. Inchain insurance model calculates the rating of each service that can be insured in Inchain. It is a rather difficult task so I will not describe it in details. Just believe that every insured service has their own dynamic rating that affects a cost of insurance policy and bonds coupon. Also, no one can produce bonds as he wants, they automatically issued by Inchain when new insurance policy issued.

I hope I answered your questions, If not feel free to ask more.

Thanks for your answers, some others questions come to my mind.

What will happen if Inchain do not detect a scam? How will you deal with it?

What's a doubtful exchange, and what isn't? Same for web-wallets.

How will you rate bonds and rest? More important, what will prevent Inchain to create a bond, give it a great rating, gather huge funds, and then run away?

What about you, Inchain? Who are you? How experienced are you? We need proofs. Be sure i'm not accusating you of being a future scammer, but i guess every investor needs proofs, details, datas to research on.
For now, as far as i read, Inchain only is an handful of profiles, with names and short description. This actually worth nothing eh

baggle

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:05:33 PM

Also an easy thought comes to my mind, what will prevent inchain to run away?

Aren't they anonymous? did they uploaded videos of them? did they shared some personnal informations proving their identity?
Pictures and text are ok, but worth nothing as long as they don't fit to real conditions to prove who they are.
If developpers are honest, they have to be liable and do what's needed to bring proofs to investors.

Good question)) So, you can look Ambisafe's blog to see their proof about Inchain.
Also, you can view all info about me and about every team member in FB and LinkedIn. If you wish you can come to Moscow and look at me in reality)
Dmitry is a co-founder of Wirex. So he is a very serious man.

Also, there will be 2 escrow for ICO, look my post above.
Also, all Inchain smart contracts that manage the fund will be opened and multisig-ed with delegates from Inchain token holders.

What proof of identity will be enough for you and for other users?

FB, LinkedIn, ok. Coming to Moscow, eh, reserve a part of ICO funds to reimburse the cost of the plane tickets you will offer me to meet you  Cheesy

What proof of identity will be enough for me?
Actually, a lot.
A video of every member of Inchain team, presenting themselves, loosing their anonymity by sharing civil status, would be enough.
The point is, i can trust you if i have what's needed to attack you in justice, or to send dogs running after you if you scam me (and others)  Roll Eyes

Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 08:34:31 PM

What will happen if Inchain do not detect a scam? How will you deal with it?

We will pay because it is an insurance case.

What's a doubtful exchange, and what isn't? Same for web-wallets.

If service operates some years, his founders and managers are opened, if there is no "negative" info about a service, if service has a legal status, if it uses 2factor, multisig and so on - it has a hight rank.

How will you rate bonds and rest? More important, what will prevent Inchain to create a bond, give it a great rating, gather huge funds, and then run away?

The bond rating is a dynamic value and can be changed during his lifetime, the bonds are rated according to dynamic ratings of services whose risks included in the bond. But, Inchain intends to make a pool of bonds for distributing risks of every insured service in each bond. You can see it in Inchain financial model that available for download in OP. Because of all Inchain business logic realised in smart-contracts, there will no chance to issue fake bonds.

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 08:46:14 PM

Actually, a lot.
A video of every member of Inchain team, presenting themselves, loosing their anonymity by sharing civil status, would be enough.
The point is, i can trust you if i have what's needed to attack you in justice, or to send dogs running after you if you scam me (and others)  Roll Eyes

You really put me in stuck. Can you give me some examples of the loosing the anonymity you want?

AMBISAFE.CO
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:02:52 PM

Actually, a lot.

You really put me in stuck. Can you give me some examples of the loosing the anonymity you want?
Show us your Insta Grin
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 09:12:49 PM

Actually, a lot.

Show us your Insta Grin

I have no Insta))) I suggest other Inchain team members also have no it

AMBISAFE.CO
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:14:26 PM

Actually, a lot.

Show us your Insta Grin

just kidding)
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 09:17:50 PM

just kidding)

Do you know something about proofs mentioned by baggle?
Are they are in reality?

AMBISAFE.CO
baggle

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:24:35 PM

Actually, a lot.

Show us your Insta Grin

Well, as i mentionned above, each member of the team recording a video, presenting himself, showing papers proving who he is.

Give to your investors the possibility to cause you real problems if you scam and run away. This is how i can trust you for real, supporting Inchain and not investing only a few pennies in the project.

Not a single investor would have the possibility to cause problem to a team which did the job, and finally failed, but still have been honest and transparent.

Inchain is far different from other projects, and may last years, if it fits to conjuncture, business evolution, keep going under a reasonable management.

Many legit projects didn't see their team loosing anonymity, they finally all paid the price... a crazy project not meeting the success it should have had, a failed ICO not gathering enough of funds to keep the project running...
Inchain is different, that's i guess going up to that step shouldn't be a problem.

I really wish Inchain team will be transparent, for the project to be successful and solving a large problem existing in this sphere.

Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 09:33:22 PM

Well, as i mentionned above, each member of the team recording a video, presenting himself, showing papers proving who he is.

Give to your investors the possibility to cause you real problems if you scam and run away. This is how i can trust you for real, supporting Inchain and not investing only a few pennies in the project.

Not a single investor would have the possibility to cause problem to a team which did the job, and finally failed, but still have been honest and transparent.

Inchain is far different from other projects, and may last years, if it fits to conjuncture, business evolution, keep going under a reasonable management.

Many legit projects didn't see their team loosing anonymity, they finally all paid the price... a crazy project not meeting the success it should have had, a failed ICO not gathering enough of funds to keep the project running...
Inchain is different, that's i guess going up to that step shouldn't be a problem.

I really wish Inchain team will be transparent, for the project to be successful and solving a large problem existing in this sphere.

Ok, I will discuss it with other team members.

Just remember any questions are welcomed.

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 06:24:00 AM

http://www.smithandcrown.com/event/inchain-selling-tokens-insurance-dao/

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 07:09:23 AM

Support Inchain: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/47638-inchain

AMBISAFE.CO
HenryJam

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:20:46 AM

Actually, a lot.

Show us your Insta Grin

Recording video is a good idea.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 11:28:04 AM

Auto-invite to Inchain slack opened: slack.inchain.io
Welcome)

AMBISAFE.CO
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:39:29 AM

I just supported Inchain on @ThunderclapIt // @inchain_dot_io

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:06:46 PM

I just supported Inchain on @ThunderclapIt // @inchain_dot_io

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
penniless1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:15:17 PM

You can look up some public info for reference on Dmitry Lazarichev, co-founder of Wirex - a BTC finance company.

I don't know anyone on the team and know that scammers may use industry names to trick people.  Just thought it might help to have something to compare to if such info already exists.  Also, that link is just the first one I found so you can find better stuff, I'm sure.
adonai

Activity: 139
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:24:42 PM

Where I could find information about signatures campaign and other bounty programs?
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 02:30:32 PM

Where I could find information about signatures campaign and other bounty programs?

Blog, every campaign terms in our blog
Look at the lower part of OP - link is there

AMBISAFE.CO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: