Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
rocketsTmac

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:58:36 AM

What will happen to signature campaign, if the Inchain ICO too was sold out in a matter of minutes which is becoming a trend now especially Ethereum based token Firstblood and Singularity. I'm expecting Inchain to attract alot of investors to me the fundamentals is stronger than that of Firstblood and Singularity if the developers do walk the talk

No, the ico structure is different, inchain has 1 month fixed duration, not like singulardtv or firstblood have a fixed fiat pool. Inchain ico will be like waves, they can raise no limit amount in 1 month.
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:09:24 AM

Dev when will be the next google hangout. i miss the first one i am sure someone from the audience have recorded the first, so please post it here if someone have it thanks.
I dont think anyone from the audience recorded it. Apart form the Inchain team there were very few people there and execpt for me I am not even sure anybody else stayed for the full duration for the hangout.

But because so few people attended, you didnt really miss anything.

Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 09:18:57 AM

Hi Sergey,

a question: has a fundraising cap or minimum threshold been set for the ICO?
It would be interesting to see have a sort of milestone/checkpoint view of the funds raised, so that we know what could be achieved/how funds will be invested as each target set is reached.
Also, a cap would prevent tokens value to go too much down. What do you think?

INCHAIN ICO STRUCTURE AND TIMELINE:
https://medium.com/@inchain/inchain-ico-structure-and-timeline-a7043d90daef

About using of investment fund:
- firstly, we must pay for development and each investment part will be released by escrow after we achieve next milestone.
- development cost is about $850-950K
- all remaining after the development funds will be directed to the Inchain insurance fund under the escrow control

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 09:22:03 AM

Oh, another remark:

It could be interesting if you develop an insurance tool to protect investors against ICOs scams  Grin
If a project has a high potential but I'm afraid of potential scammers then I may decide not to invest; in such case, I would gladly pay even a 10% of my total investment to get a refund in case the ICO is revealed to be a scam. Opinions on this are welcome  Smiley

It's interesting and, as I understand it, very actual now. We will think about it anyway. Stored your suggestion in my notebook

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
korman

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:39:28 AM

Perfect, that's what I wanted to know... Thanks a lot!
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 10:12:51 AM

Perfect, that's what I wanted to know... Thanks a lot!

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:50:22 AM

Have been involve on the campaign for more than 3 weeks on facebook but didn't register to appear on the spreadsheet. Can I still have asses to the bounty reward for the weeks?

Sure, register and PM me your FB profile link
Thank you, it is noted

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
loveofmylife

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:56:09 AM

Seriously, 600 twitter guys, I guarantee the real are only 100-200 people, others are alt accounts. RIP TW and FB campaign, you see signature campaign, 100 people, the very accurate real people join this project.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 11:08:41 AM

Seriously, 600 twitter guys, I guarantee the real are only 100-200 people, others are alt accounts. RIP TW and FB campaign, you see signature campaign, 100 people, the very accurate real people join this project.

Twitter campaign is a trouble. We don't know how to track every repost cause TW shows not more 100 retweets per tweet. With FB we very accurate: all spammers and clones declined)

AMBISAFE.CO
losoya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:21:58 PM

op i want update my signature but I can not find the link to the code.please link?

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:35:43 PM

op i want update my signature but I can not find the link to the code.please link?
Here.
valtin

Activity: 654
Merit: 545

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:43:43 PM

Twitter campaign is a trouble. We don't know how to track every repost cause TW shows not more 100 retweets per tweet. With FB we very accurate: all spammers and clones declined)
you can spend a twitter company through https://theviralexchange.com
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 12:44:32 PM

TY, will try

AMBISAFE.CO
bitcointank

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:58:00 PM

TY, will try

Highly recommend https://theviralexchange.com, it is developed by Stratis team, stratis ico and incent ico use this platform to have social bounty there. They have multiple features to detect spammers. Cancel the current tw campaign and move there. People can earn tokens by tweet/retweet/favorite to make inchain tokens, definitely the best bounty platform for ICO teams which take anti-spam policy.

Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 12:58:50 PM

TY, will try

Highly recommend https://theviralexchange.com, it is developed by Stratis team, stratis ico and incent ico use this platform to have social bounty there. They have multiple features to detect spammers.

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
valtin

Activity: 654
Merit: 545

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:01:21 PM

TY, will try

Highly recommend https://theviralexchange.com, it is developed by Stratis team, stratis ico and incent ico use this platform to have social bounty there. They have multiple features to detect spammers. Cancel the current tw campaign and move there. People can earn tokens by tweet/retweet/favorite to make inchain tokens, definitely the best bounty platform for ICO teams which take anti-spam policy.

Totally agree. your ads will be much more productive!!!!
bitcointank

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:08:24 PM

TY, will try

Totally agree. your ads will be much more productive!!!!

Yes, the team do not need to count, check and accept member manually any more. Program will do it automatically.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:34:13 PM

the only way is to be very active and trace spammers immediately. or hire a twitter campaign manager. who can protect your twitter bounty.

BTW. Inchain will be another great ICO after ICONOMI. I am having this feeling from right now.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 01:45:40 PM

BTW. Inchain will be another great ICO after ICONOMI. I am having this feeling from right now.

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:50:06 PM

I think with building strong community the inchain future will be better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: