Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💳 Virtual VISA Card ✅ 0.50$ 🚀 Instant delivery 🅿️ PayPal-ready  (Read 253764 times)
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:01:14 PM

I think that the Coinizy service is great. Upon trying out the service using the gift code, I was able to receive the promised quality. My card was generated almost immediately after I requested for one. I believe the concept is great because of the level of verification needed as well as the security level options. I also like how the layout is pleasing to the eyes and how the site is arranged accordingly. Also, I tried your customer service:

and it was able to give good (and polite) responses to my queries.

I would proceed to try this to verify a PayPal account and would edit this post when done, but overall, I think that this site can provide for majority of the Bitcoin consumers' needs: a Bitcoin-Card system and a reliable service.

silentgwad (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 02:32:52 PM

There is no place that we can use the $1 credit and I think we have to give half as fee am I right?
Also I want to know if I can buy bitcoins with it without providing documentation after going to a site and clicking on buy.
With the $1 gift we sent you, you can basically buy the $0.50 virtual card, and use the remaining $0.50 to buy a small item on Amazon or Aliexpress.
We won't charge anything for this (card ordering+card loading)  Wink

I just sent you the $1 gift code, have a nice visit on Coinizy!  Wink
So just redeemed the 1$ gift code everything works well. I looked around the site and I think its a Mychoice Visa so everything looks good. I am currently using sprectrocoin card, i might use this as a backup  Cheesy

Oh I have MyChoice plastic they're great! Support is amazing especially for business clients.

Looking forward for business account on this one.

The business account with multiple cards creation feature is indeed on its way!

I need a USA issued virtual card, what country are these card issued from?
thanks!

Gibraltar
That's correct. The card is issued by WaveCrest Limited, a licensed financial institution located in Gibraltar

I would also like a code to test out this card. Is it registered with the details the customer will provide or is it pre-registered already?
When i got my card you enter your own details to be associated with the card.
Exactly, you have to provide the billing details that will be associated with the card, during the ordering process.

Are they AVS card? or NON AVS

The card is AVS since your own address is associated with it : )

I tried to sign up to Netflix with this card and was told there was a problem with this card.. so may be no good for Netflix ? Sad

it's in fact a good idea to keep in this thread an evidence of which services will accept the cards, I will also post my own findings

That is an excellent idea Wink We will probably replicate the list on our website Questions & Answers section Smiley  

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 02:38:57 PM

I just sent you the $1 gift code, have a nice visit on Coinizy!  Wink
So just redeemed the 1$ gift code everything works well. I looked around the site and I think its a Mychoice Visa so everything looks good. I am currently using sprectrocoin card, i might use this as a backup  Cheesy

Thanks! We hope that the competitor card eventually becomes the backup one, since we will add numerous exclusive features in the next few weeks  Wink

Got the free $1 gift code :-D

The site design is very pretty I love who created that design and the services, it looks very professional for me. :-)

Thanks for the kind words  Wink We put a lot of effort into this, since most of the existing interfaces in our bitcoin industry looks like WallStreet trading terminals...

code received and redeemed, everything looks good so far!

Glad you like the card Smiley

I think that the Coinizy service is great. Upon trying out the service using the gift code, I was able to receive the promised quality. My card was generated almost immediately after I requested for one. I believe the concept is great because of the level of verification needed as well as the security level options. I also like how the layout is pleasing to the eyes and how the site is arranged accordingly. Also, I tried your customer service:

and it was able to give good (and polite) responses to my queries.

I would proceed to try this to verify a PayPal account and would edit this post when done, but overall, I think that this site can provide for majority of the Bitcoin consumers' needs: a Bitcoin-Card system and a reliable service.

Thank you so much for this extensive review  Wink  We indeed put a big emphasis on the customer service, since I wouldn't personally accept to wait more than 2/3 days for any concern related to my money and we don't expect our customers from thinking any different.

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
MagicIsMe

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:40:03 PM

I was able to confirm a PayPal account successfully using this card. I will certainly stick around for a long time as a user of this credit card.

Regards,
MagicIsMe

GunVein

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:11:16 PM

got my giftcard, redeemed on the site, got 1 visa VCC, sadly it's not working to make trial accounts on netflix and spotify, idk on other sites Sad

but it was cool ! GLWS !
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:15:36 PM

I was able to confirm a PayPal account successfully using this card. I will certainly stick around for a long time as a user of this credit card.
this is the main reason i would use this card, glad to see it works.

pm'ed you to get the $1 bonus.
rezaa

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:17:07 PM

Can I have a gift code too? Thanks.
RFX

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

No you're not

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:17:56 PM

For everyone trying the cards for various services: load them first with a minimum amount! Some websites perform a hold of $1-2 and, if your card doesn't hold balance, of course it will not work. Let's make a distinction between not accepting Crest and insufficient funds please  Cheesy
TheBanksLife

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 03:21:23 PM

Interesting service/site. I'll be checking it out right away.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:17:05 PM

can activate paypal with his virtual card?!
coldice

Activity: 654

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:49:20 PM

can activate paypal with his virtual card?!

Yes you can.
Here's tutorial for paypal verification:
https://www.coinizy.com/knowledge_base/paypal/2

Back to talk
andrealucarelli

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:10:48 PM

Just to confirm I didn't receive any PM at the present time.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2128
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:43:01 PM

Who's alt are you?

Just read the first page before you reply, your account must be at least 6 days old before you can get the code and your account is created today. :3

coldice

Activity: 654

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:41:02 PM

I think you are trying to leach this site owners money  Shocked

Back to talk
andrealucarelli

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:50:56 PM

I am interested on OP's offer to test Amazon.it , but I didn't read about the 6-days rule, my fault.
MagicIsMe

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:44:18 AM

I am interested on OP's offer to test Amazon.it , but I didn't read about the 6-days rule, my fault.
Indeed, all of your posts are on this thread. Double dipping? That's exactly what I thought.

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:46:25 AM

I didn't get anything.
NO_1MSDN

Activity: 63

Contact me Skype darlingrose55

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:17:02 AM

sir can i have code please

Skype darlingrose55
agoenkjrz

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:59:09 AM

work for paypal indonesia country ?

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:24:14 PM

Can I have a gift code too? Thanks.

I'm sorry but you don't meet the requirements (Bitcointalks account > 6 days old) as stated in the first post. Anyway, feel free to visit coinizy.com and take a look Smiley

I  would like to get one. Thank you.

I would also like getting one too. Thank You!

I didn't get anything.

sir can i have code please

Gift codes sent  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: