Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Sound Money?  (Read 28496 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:02:30 PM

Indeed it is money, in fact I dont see any difference between Bitcoin and any other currency , making trades with Bitcoin is just as simple as using fiat, and in addition you can convert it anytime to whatever currency online.
This is money, we need spend real money or working if want to have BTC, it's not free and can exchange to cash for our life. I think in future, Bitcoin can become to a currency with huge people use and the value is best than all

Cool в тeчeниe гoдa в paзвитыx cтpaнax peгyляpнo иcпoльзoвaть биткoин бyдeт yжe кaждый двaдцaтый, и эти люди бyдyт oщyщaть явныe пpeимyщecтвa, включaя экoнoмию пpи вcex видax тpaнзaкций, тaкиe дeлa
You should reply on english bud. If you cant then you can post on local section in regards into your language.
Going back on topic,bitcoin is indeed money since it does have value.It cant generally use to purchase goods anywhere but there are already merchants who do accept bitcoin as a payment which means it is good and we can able to see that bitcoin is indeed a money but only on digital form and its not being regulated still.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Valdoora

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:47:41 PM

Bitcoin like money. Because, i can buy goods by exchanging it first of course. Even with bitcoin,i can make extra money to substitute for electricity costs.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:40:49 AM

Absolutely bitcoin is money.Bitcoin has the potential to make a future with in it.we can convert into a real money.so everybody has it.,
Very well said! I will take Bitcoin as something more than just a paper money. It is the sweetest thing one can ever have in his life. The best thing about this money is that it keeps on increasing and thus keep on bringing more profit for the one who owns it unlike real paper money. I think this is the biggest advantage of keeping it.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:09:17 PM

No. For me bitcoin doesn't sound as money because bitcoin itself is the money.
Yes I agree with you, bitcoin itself is money. You just have to convert your fiat currency into bitcoin and you have started business in coin market through internet. You can also use bitcoin to buy something all over the world and can pay not only in paper money but from your bitcoin wallet.

Just send them the required value of bitcoin from your online blockchain wallet and the bills been paid. The use of bitcoin is the same as of fiat currency.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

Bitcoin is a sound money if you are long on it and can look past its flaws (somewhat difficult when using it on a daily basis). BTC is more sound today than it has been every year prior.
What do you mean in all of that? I know that Bitcoin has its flaws and everything, but don't you think that you could just to how you'll use it, I mean why not convert enough Fiat atleast good for one week, and then repeat the same process every week or month. Really we might not consider it as a major flaws it is just a matter of understanding and all. I guess what I am saying is that, sometimes it is not in the technology's fault but on the user itself.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:24:56 PM

Bitcoin is a sound money if you are long on it and can look past its flaws (somewhat difficult when using it on a daily basis). BTC is more sound today than it has been every year prior.
What do you mean in all of that? I know that Bitcoin has its flaws and everything, but don't you think that you could just to how you'll use it, I mean why not convert enough Fiat atleast good for one week, and then repeat the same process every week or month. Really we might not consider it as a major flaws it is just a matter of understanding and all. I guess what I am saying is that, sometimes it is not in the technology's fault but on the user itself.

Yes you right bro. Most of the newbies does not aware of bitcoins much. They simply started into bitcoin to earn money in online for personal commitments. They should understand bitcoin in technical and financial aspects instead of fed up and saying it has too much flaws.
MiriamWeston

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:15:51 AM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:27:11 AM
Merited by Rollex (2)

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video
I think bitcoin gives many opportunity to those people who sacrifices their time and efforts in this bitcoin.  Bitcoin sounds money because it makes people be a rich and have some plenty of money to help them in their basic needs..
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:15:34 AM

the factor that affects the high bitcoin is the factor of the availability of the bitcoin, the more people in the world or the investors know and want bitcoin the bitcoin price will be very expensive, in contrast to gold, the total gold is very much and the movement of gold is very slow, not suitable for investment fields long term and short term.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:41:07 PM

Bitcoin is 100% the definition of sound money. It has all the qualities and it has a scarce digital amount that you can store digitally on a public ledger that can't be changed in any way.
You are very much right. I think Bitcoin is something more than sound money. It has no doubt all the qualities which it needs to have to become sound money. Moreover, I think of Bitcoin as the best way of earning money as well as best investment. There is no point of saying this thing that Bitcoin is not sound money.
Influmezo

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:11:32 AM

I would take into account it to be sound income, income is in the conclude, anything exchangeable for providers and items (which is the oldest and most simple classification). That is the case with bitcoin, which can be right utilized through numerous platforms, it really is not usable for every thing nevertheless, but it is even now qualifies as funds.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:41:43 AM

first of all the video linked is unavailable
and BITCOIN is like the gold alternate in the internet
this became popular because of those investors who is popular well known CEO's are being involved and holds most of them
that adds to the popularity now of COINS

bitcoin will be money for those who needs and have crisis in money
but for me it is alternative money too
For me yes it sounds money because you change it into a fiat money. We know it is a digitized money and it is very important to everybody because many people from here have different purposes why they use bitcoin everyday or whenever they use it at their own pace. I may get also that amount someday but for now I don't know I will just wait until it comes. The good thing is I can ask from my friends to have a small amount of bitcoin to break my curiosity.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:12:44 AM

I would take into account it to be sound income, income is in the conclude, anything exchangeable for providers and items (which is the oldest and most simple classification). That is the case with bitcoin, which can be right utilized through numerous platforms, it really is not usable for every thing nevertheless, but it is even now qualifies as funds.
Because bitcoin have its own value that can be converted into fiat/local money. Yes, it have different platforms and it have limited in some areas but it is considered as a money. And now, some establishment are now accepting this as a mode of payment in some transactions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rojectime

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:49:08 PM

Yes of program, as of what I have read through bit coin is a crypto currency of the web ergo if you personal bit  cash, the worth of it is like as the actual cash. The value of little bit coin change every day like the forex of dollars.And as of now, I am as well curious about little bit coin and I want to understand much more about it and how it may affect our currency in the future due to the fact I know little bit coin can be one particular of utilized forex in numerous international locations in the in close proximity to future.
gyu22

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:24:00 AM

Well, ATM rise around the world will help to make Bitcoin as mainstream money as fiat. Last news come from Russia:

"The number of bitcoin ATMs is on the rise in Russia. Ten of them were recently installed in five districts of Novosibirsk by a local startup. Last week, a different company announced their plans to install a hundred cryptocurrency ATMs in Moscow hotels and airport terminals starting this month. Meanwhile, the regulators have said that they will not legalize cryptocurrencies anytime soon."
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-atms-rise-russia/
Ammad1999

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:33:44 AM

Bitcoin is a currency btw and every currency has own money. Why? because once you have it you can convert into a real money to country you belong.Banks also accept bitcoin whether you are Every where in planet. In that case it shows how bitcoin is very popular in online business,BitCoin basically A world Currency. Smiley
Hishand

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:38:28 PM

Well, yes bitcoin is seem income. But it has yet to excellent its system. It is even now in its toddler stage and is presently developing up. The potential is vibrant even though.But when you compare it with gold, I consider the throne nonetheless belongs to gold. Even before modern civilization started, gold has currently its valuable worth. Right up until now, its worth is even now there. It will very last without end.Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a item of our modern occasions. A excellent technological creation, of course, but when everything crumbles down to the floor, it implies nothing at all any longer. Whereas, gold remains gold.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:56:05 PM

Obviously yes. It's value can be exchange to a specific fiat that you need and it goes higher and higher every year.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:03:14 PM

Bitcoin is a currency btw and every currency has own money. Why? because once you have it you can convert into a real money to country you belong.Banks also accept bitcoin whether you are Every where in planet. In that case it shows how bitcoin is very popular in online business,BitCoin basically A world Currency. Smiley
Well it is a currency and definitely you are right it has its own money. So basically what you're saying is that Bitcoin is not just a currency but a digital good as well? Because you've said that once you have it you can convert it to real money. I mean Bitcoin is already a currency we just misunderstood it, because the usage of this currency or the availability of usage of this currency is not that available.
kirilld

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:52:39 PM

Indeed!!for me  since bitcoin is a funds but a digital cash its just sounds funds because it can transformed into fiat that is why most of the individuals consider that bitcoin is a income however in a way Indeed !! , maybe why folks do consider that bitcoin is money because most of us here in this forum are generating very own earnings in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: