Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227424 times)
eseses1989

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:19:12 PM

Eseses Why are you always saying it will get delisted, no coin in recent years (expect BTS) was delisted for having low volume...
In all reality you are a 28 year old,bad trader who still lives in your moms basement and collects welfare. You prob. invested your last 200$ into nxc and fought it will make you rich, but you invested at the wrong time, right when btc went parabolic and nxc went down because of that all coins did, thats crypto... stop crying the team told you that the marketing starts in January when the shop is opened and the game is polished... next time do your research and dont cry when the coins value goes down and blaming it on the devs.
Look you f-ed up take this L and learn from it, I bet you have tons of those Wink

I am 28 as you gathered from the 1989 in my name, but that's the only thing you were right about me.
I never invest 100 perecnt of my funds, i've invested in ZEC until it will blow up, and made enough profit on STR, but since nothing moves here
i lost tons of profits i should've done on coins who did exactly as i expected. i tend to be right about my predictions almost 100 percent of the time
believe it or not, but not on such small coin which is pretty hard to predict anything. exchanges don't delist coins cause right before delisting warning,
those coins start to move and create liquidity, but if some coin is dead and keeps on being dead it will be delisted, cause it's a business after all.
everytime u act like nxc did anything at all the times btc stayed calm, and it's all just bc of bitcoin run - no, if u know about trading as u clealry think u do, u wouldn't act like this coin was alright and only bitcoin wrecked it.
eseses1989

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:21:19 PM

If people are soo unhappy with this game and it's aspects, why don't they just leave and not bother to keep spreading FUD on here? Seriously.

I'm still playing the game with no issues. It IS active, has a lot of positive reviews and is in the positive . LOT of games that fall on their faces on Steam do not have that luxury.

The negative posts are just people tryin to accumulate at lower prices because they know it'll be worth 10x it is now.  Cheesy

How long steam would keep a game with 3.5 average players a day, before kick it out of steam?

Steam kicking a game because of a lack of player ?
Man you should really get your head out of the ground and do some research before speaking, Steam only kick games that violate terms & conditions.
The more you talk the more you appears like a brat that consider his little experience as exact science. Soon you'll sound as dumb as your pal fezington

Sorry, in steam i actually really don't know much, but it doesn't look promising even at this stage.
xemer

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Eseses Why are you always saying it will get delisted, no coin in recent years (expect BTS) was delisted for having low volume...
In all reality you are a 28 year old,bad trader who still lives in your moms basement and collects welfare. You prob. invested your last 200$ into nxc and fought it will make you rich, but you invested at the wrong time, right when btc went parabolic and nxc went down because of that all coins did, thats crypto... stop crying the team told you that the marketing starts in January when the shop is opened and the game is polished... next time do your research and dont cry when the coins value goes down and blaming it on the devs.
Look you f-ed up take this L and learn from it, I bet you have tons of those Wink

I am 28 as you gathered from the 1989 in my name, but that's the only thing you were about me.
I never invest 100 perecnt of my funds, i'veinvested in ZEC until it will blow up, and made enough profit on STR, but since nithing moves here
i lost tons of profits i should've done on coins who did exactly as i expected. i tend to be right about my predictions almost 100 percent of the time
believe it or not, but not on such small coin which is preety hard to predict anything. exchanges don't delist coins cause right before delisting warning,
those coins start to move and create liquidity, but if some coin is dead and keeps on being dead it will be delisted, cause it's a bussiness after all.
everytime btc runs u act like nxc did anything at all the times btc stayed calm, and it's all just bc of bitcoin run - no, if u know about trading as u clealry think u do, u would'nt act like this coin was alright and only bitcoin wrecked it.

It went to 13000 sat when they announced that it was going to be listed on steam then there were some issues with the game and it didnt get listed on steam, btc then went down dramatically because of Chinas Ico regulations after one week BTV got listed on steam and the price raised a bit and then BOOM BTC moon and it went down again and there wasnt any big news on BTV and thats why the price is going down, no one on the dev. them is sabotaging the nxc price. They told you to wait till january so wait if the time in inconvenient for you SELL.

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

I am 28 as you gathered from the 1989 in my name, but that's the only thing you were about me.
I never invest 100 perecnt of my funds, i'veinvested in ZEC until it will blow up, and made enough profit on STR, but since nithing moves here
believe it or not, but not on such small coin which is preety hard to predict anything. exchanges don't delist coins cause right before delisting warning,
those coins start to move and create liquidity, but if some coin is dead and keeps on being dead it will be delisted, cause it's a bussiness after all.
everytime btc runs u act like nxc did anything at all the times btc stayed calm, and it's all just bc of bitcoin run - no, if u know about trading as u clealry think u do, u would'nt act like this coin was alright and only bitcoin wrecked it.

It went to 13000 sat when they announced that it was going to be listed on steam then there were some issues with the game and it didnt get listed on steam, btc then went down dramatically because of Chinas Ico regulations after one week BTV got listed on steam and the price raised a bit and then BOOM BTC moon and it went down again and there wasnt any big news on BTV and thats why the price is going down, no one on the dev. them is sabotaging the nxc price. They told you to wait till january so wait if the time in inconvenient for you SELL.

you forget a small detail that the market was flooded with an incredible amount of nxc. Take a look at volumen these falls, someone has ripped up large wallets. this is one of the reasons why the price did not have the strength to rise

It's strange that the great defenders of the project, always write with low accounts. And they only read in this thread

.certainly a coincidence Cheesy

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
eseses1989

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

That still doesn't explain why everytime nxc wants to rise, big illogical walls pops up and block the price from going even before anyone had the chance to buy the amount of those walls, so it's not traders who just want to sell after a rise.
About BTC - be aware it's rising too fast (even faster than it used to), and it's about to break down fast and painful for those in.
xemer

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:06:14 PM

That still doesn't explain why everytime nxc wants to rise, big illogical walls pops up and block the price from going even before anyone had the chance to buy the amount of those walls, so it's not traders who just want to sell after a rise.

Whats a large wall for you? 10BTC lol ... The large amount of nxc is becouse last month or so it was trading around 4mil someone has to have those nxc coins the large sell walls half are prob. bots and in January when news comes out and people are gonna start buying nxc and holding it for 24-84hrs the walls are gonna move to higher sat and they will sell small amounts thats how the value is gonna go up is will be a slow proces the the price will eventually rise if the news is big ofc. Its stupid to promote the game now with btc going up everyday and the new years coming you wont see your investment back for a while, but the end of January the price should trade around 12000-16000 sat of all goes well. I would rather see that the dev. team hold all information and the news about the game until January  and release it all then so everybody would pick it up like they did with the steam release date!
eseses1989

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

Whats a large wall for you? 10BTC lol ... The large amount of nxc is becouse last month or so it was trading around 4mil someone has to have those nxc coins the large sell walls half are prob. bots and in January when news comes out and people are gonna start buying nxc and holding it for 24-84hrs the walls are gonna move to higher sat and they will sell small amounts thats how the value is gonna go up is will be a slow proces the the price will eventually rise if the news is big ofc. Its stupid to promote the game now with btc going up everyday and the new years coming you wont see your investment back for a while, but the end of January the price should trade around 12000-16000 sat of all goes well. I would rather see that the dev. team hold all information and the news about the game until January  and release it all then so everybody would pick it up like they did with the steam release date!

I hope so i have a lot of expectations for January, let's see what comes out of it.
it's not stupid at all to promote now, it's smarter - promotion takes time.
wgd
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

promotion is a long process, the effects are waiting for months. you have to be d**b not to know

how btc will break anything will not keep up with /usd

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:58:39 PM

If people are soo unhappy with this game and it's aspects, why don't they just leave and not bother to keep spreading FUD on here? Seriously.

I'm still playing the game with no issues. It IS active, has a lot of positive reviews and is in the positive . LOT of games that fall on their faces on Steam do not have that luxury.

The negative posts are just people tryin to accumulate at lower prices because they know it'll be worth 10x it is now.  Cheesy

How long steam would keep a game with 3.5 average players a day, before kick it out of steam?

Steam kicking a game because of a lack of player ?
Man you should really get your head out of the ground and do some research before speaking, Steam only kick games that violate terms & conditions.
The more you talk the more you appears like a brat that consider his little experience as exact science. Soon you'll sound as dumb as your pal fezington

lol aren't you one of the devs? lol I wouldn't speak so loudly. Your team has done nothing except for releasing a bugridden game that nobody has heard of or played. A FUCKING CAT GAME gets more attention than this piece of shit. are you proud of yourself for the "good" work you've done? take a look at the steamcharts and get a reality check. If it wasn't for this fud infested thread your team would have nothing to do. judging that you made an account to reply to this you seem to have nothing going on. well, except for selling your stash.
fezington

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:06:01 PM

Even your star investor Mougayar has had enough of your bullshit and is downsizing the index weight of your shitcoin:

https://www.iconomi.net/dashboard/#/daa/WMX

Nexium (NXC)    In-game Currency    10.00 %    4.91 %

That should be a sign for you. This guy is MINIMIZING THE INVESTMENT IN THIS COIN. Not only for himself BUT FOR EVERYONE BUYING THIS INDEX.
hahaha if that's not bearish I don't know. Soon he will throw nexium out just like Polo and Bittrex in a few months.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:13:19 PM

The more the fudsters post the more the pump will be a reality soon. Simple as that.

Go Big or Go Home.
fezington

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:00:16 AM

The more the fudsters post the more the pump will be a reality soon. Simple as that.

I respect your hopium. But by that logic NXC would have already pumped months ago.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:31:23 AM

I respect your hopium. But by that logic NXC would have already pumped months ago.

LOL.. It's been pumping up and down almost every week. It's only been quiet and downtrending due to the crazy BTC price.
You understand how BTC up, alts down value to equate over time, etc..., go right? Roll Eyes

Go Big or Go Home.
fezington

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:50:07 AM

LOL.. It's been pumping up and down almost every week. It's only been quiet and downtrending due to the crazy BTC price.
You understand how BTC up, alts down value to equate over time, etc..., go right? Roll Eyes

So why are you hoping for the pump to be " a reality " then if it pumps up every week lol?! Look at the chart. It hits new lows every week. ALso a few cryptos broke the trend so you don't know what you are talking about. Just to name a few SC,STRATIS,IOTA etc. if you have invested in any of those coins the past week you wouldn't be hoping for a pump in this crap market hahaha

Short lesson in a bear market so you don't lose more of your hard earned money: Don't hold to shit that's in a downtrend channel for 2.5 months straight:D Join speculation driven pumps and as always dump before the news. You're welcome Cheesy
eseses1989

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:11:51 AM

I gotta say NXC market depth is shaped up nicely for an easy 100 percent before hype even start.
things might be changing, and it's not surprising cause the coin is under the lower bolinger in 1day candles, there's not much down from here, and
when btc stops the bullrun (should be soon), we probably gonna start seeing liquidity upwards as well, and higher pumps than we saw for the last 2 months in the days to come.
wgd
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:43:39 AM

I gotta say NXC market depth is shaped up nicely for an easy 100 percent before hype even start.
things might be changing, and it's not surprising cause the coin is under the lower bolinger in 1day candles, there's not much down from here, and
when btc stops the bullrun (should be soon), we probably gonna start seeing liquidity upwards as well, and higher pumps than we saw for the last 2 months in the days to come.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=POLONIEX:NXCUSD are you blinded?

90% drop in btc, new shit king Cheesy

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:53:19 AM

And you seem to miss how it's worth the same it was throughout the whole timeline. BTC amount per NXC of COURSE will go down if BTC value goes up in FIAT. DUH.

If you calculate it exactly, it's actually worth MORE today , even at the much lower BTC per NXC.

Go Big or Go Home.
eseses1989

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:59:00 AM

We'll see.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:10:47 PM

And you seem to miss how it's worth the same it was throughout the whole timeline. BTC amount per NXC of COURSE will go down if BTC value goes up in FIAT. DUH.

If you calculate it exactly, it's actually worth MORE today , even at the much lower BTC per NXC.

Don`t waste your time, dude, 90% of people do not know simple arithmetic...

i see at first place btv as a marketing project for blockchains funded by people made millions with bitcoins and cryptos. you can try to take part and see if you can profit from it.

madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:28:58 PM

B2Expand is happy to announce its support for the Lordmancer II ICO. This mobile free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) bases its economy on an open market and trading between players using a cryptocurrency token called LordCoin (LC).

Active Games is holding an LC ICO to fund Lordmancer II’s development. The current price is 2376 LC for 1 ETH. As the ICO has only a few days left, they are making a free airdrop of 15 000 LordCoins divided among the backers of Beyond the Void’s ICO. The amount of LC you receive will be proportional to your investment in BTV ICO.

LordCoins will be distributed to the wallet address you created on the Ethereum Blockchain for the Beyond the Void ICO. So, no action is required on your part. If you are interested in acquiring Lord Coins, be careful to use the same Ethereum wallet you used for the BTV ICO. This way you’ll be able to receive an additional 10% of purchased LC after the end of their ICO. This offer is valid for LordCoin purchases from today till December 19, 11am GMT.

As a backer in the Beyond the Void ICO, you understand the real value of a digital second-hand market for in-game assets and true ownership of digital assets. Please give the Lordmancer team a warm welcome to the growing blockchain and gaming community, which we and our partners EverdreamSoft are committed to developing.

https://twitter.com/BeyondVoidGame/status/939174330952495105
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: