Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:14:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227440 times)
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:01:05 AM

Dumpers then pumpers coming out of the woodwork. Almost as bad as the stupid trollboxes in exchanges. I hope everyone just puts them on ignore.
:Facepalm:

Go Big or Go Home.
Jumpy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:35:55 AM

Dumpers then pumpers coming out of the woodwork. Almost as bad as the stupid trollboxes in exchanges. I hope everyone just puts them on ignore.
:Facepalm:

I personally don't mind the occasional trollbox session. Takes a certain constitution, I suppose.

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:43:45 AM

What happened to the price? I was disappointed, thought would go to the moon! Either way I trust in the $NXC!
the price is hard to grow, as seen from the day the transaction volume dropped significantly. purchasing support is high but see also sell orders exceeded 7 million coins.
buy orders above 200 BTC was just manipulation just as much demand when in order to buy in pairs at the cheapest price.
later there must be a responsibility of BTC is due to rising prices, but look at $ BELA.

NXC and Stratis were listed on Poloniex in the same day, but NXC looks has better buy support than Stratis, but Stratis selling pressure is higher than NXC. No doubt that NXC has better performance than Stratis because the average trading volume is higher than Stratis. BTW, I like these both projects.
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:45:24 AM

The fact that many traders have been waiting for happened, the NXC price has fallen and it's a good time to buy.
will be down again. dump again and again LOL  ,orderbook its Fake , The only game developer in matket.
few days ago I said if buy orders above 150 BTC will be slightly lighter prices grow.
in fact the volume has not increased.
sell orders also more than 7 million coin.
This thing is not good to survive in NXC.
This project is good for the game. but not good for the market.
so, what are you doing here? if everything is so bad here, why are you writing here for all the time? and only "bad news". So why are you doing it? logical conclusion - u want the price go lower. Newbies will read your post, they in general, can not think by their head, and will sell their poor size of nxc or even will not buy it in future. So people, think pls - NOBODY will not give you an advices because of kind heart. Likely he want to manipulate on you for his profit.
And now some information from the other hand. After pump - dump coming. what we see now. Also BTC bullrun made situation worse. All alts are red, but nxc are stable near 5k. NXC has really good devs, they work. NXC has not big capitalisation - 4 million cap is good for moving. It is more simplier to move on 4m to 8-10, than top volume project. In 1.5 month it will be open beta. Big news i think. And in 3 month it will be release. After it BTV can be added to STEAM.(it will be added, more worse games were added, so BTV will be there, i am sure).
this is my opinion. and again, remember - FUDers and trolls, that just make panic here, do not want to "help you" with their advices. They want to make price lower for their but orders.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:31:57 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 11:23:19 AM by bcmine

The fact that many traders have been waiting for happened, the NXC price has fallen and it's a good time to buy.
will be down again. dump again and again LOL  ,orderbook its Fake , The only game developer in matket.
few days ago I said if buy orders above 150 BTC will be slightly lighter prices grow.
so, what are you doing here? if everything is so bad here, why are you writing here for all the time? and only "bad news". So why are you doing it? logical conclusion - u want the price go lower. Newbies will read your post, they in general, can not think by their head, and will sell their poor size of nxc or even will not buy it in future. So people, think pls - NOBODY will not give you an advices because of kind heart. Likely he want to manipulate on you for his profit.
And now some information from the other hand. After pump - dump coming. what we see now. Also BTC bullrun made situation worse. All alts are red, but nxc are stable near 5k. NXC has really good devs, they work. NXC has not big capitalisation - 4 million cap is good for moving. It is more simplier to move on 4m to 8-10, than top volume project. In 1.5 month it will be open beta. Big news i think. And in 3 month it will be release. After it BTV can be added to STEAM.(it will be added, more worse games were added, so BTV will be there, i am sure).
this is my opinion. and again, remember - FUDers and trolls, that just make panic here, do not want to "help you" with their advices. They want to make price lower for their but orders.

There is no stream greenlight you are refering any more.

The price was more stable at 36k. 50k are just a station for going more down.

The game will be out, thats true, but the big thing was thhat nexium is going to be used in other games. I dont see that happen. Also crossover game content is difficult. Every project is issueing their own token.

Also 2x2 or 3x3 are not even planed. Take off your pink glasses and listen to others opinion.

Every one who see the potential is buying in or holding. I just invest longterm, no speculation.

I would like to see development  bounties for the community and the coders under us.

The shop need alot attention. Player will spend their money there.
cleverhope

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

will be down again. dump again and again LOL  ,orderbook its Fake , The only game developer in matket.

There is no stream greenlight you are refering any more.

The game will be out, thats true, but the big thing was thhat nexium is going ro be uaed fin other games. I dont aee that happen. Also crossover game content is difficult. Every project is issueing their own token.

Also 2x2 or 3x3 are not even planed. Take off your pink glasses and listen to others opinion.

Every one who see the potential is buying in or holding.

I would like ro see development  bounties for the community and the coders under us.
so u think, STEAM (not stream, man) will not add any game? price was not at 36 no 50k. U missed a lot of letters is your post. and at last - if you think it will go down and this is the end - why all of you are here.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:22:28 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 08:04:28 AM by bcmine

will be down again. dump again and again LOL  ,orderbook its Fake , The only game developer in matket.

There is no steam greenlight you are refering any more.

The price was more stable at 3600. 5000 are just a station for going more down.

The game will be out, thats true, but the big thing was thhat nexium is going ro be uaed fin other games. I dont aee that happen. Also crossover game content is difficult. Every project is issueing their own token.

I would like ro see development  bounties for the community and the coders under us.
so u think, STEAM (not stream, man) will not add any game? price was not at 36 no 50k. U missed a lot of letters is your post. and at last - if you think it will go down and this is the end - why all of you are here.

if you think it will go down and this is the end - why all of you are here.?

because a bear phase is not a reason to leave a market nor a thread. sometimes its going down, sometimes its going up. I am not quitting my job nor my relationship, because its going down for some time, neither other things.

what i dont like is making fake arguments with things taking from a rainbow moment, what is not true.

i  am not a prophet to say how the prices will develop. i have just an opinion. if the price goes down, it means not that the project cant be successful.

if you are investing you dont care if it falls 30%, you just buy more cheaper. the main point are the results, this project can still underperform.

look at the shop and see the price going down.
cleverhope

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:51:37 AM

There is no steam greenlight you are refering any more.

I would like ro see development  bounties for the community and the coders under us.

if you think it will go down and this is the end - why all of you are here.?

because a bear phase is not a reason to leave a market nor a thread. sometimes its going down, sometimes its going up. I am not quitting my job nor my relationship, because its going down for some time, neither other things.

what i dont like is making fake arguments with things taking from a rainbow moment, what is not true.

i  am not a prophet to say how the prices will develop. i have just an opinion. if the price goes down, it means not that the project cant be successful.

if you are investing you dont care if it falls 30%, you just buy more cheaper. the main point are the results, this project can still underperform.

look at the shop and see the price going down.
what of my argument are fake. pls tell, and why.
Jerry79

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:52:40 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 12:24:01 PM by Jerry79

i played the game on sunday and the shop will be integrated in the game, there is an option.  (lol 36-50k)--->i sel you only for 20k very cheap for you lol
i think its a good game for esport competition its like dota. In the forum they talk about 3v3 but at the moment they want only 1v1 to improve the gameplay
of course they will go to steam Grin
you can also have a wrong opinion think about this
sorry for my english
Mince1

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:58:31 PM

I would like to start off by saying, Thank You to the Beyond the Void team. And even more thanks to the person who has been dumping a few million into Nexium. I am writing this post to respond to the person who is attempting to trash Nexium because he isn't getting the return he wished for quickly. Let's think about this,... Now I am not a huge investor, I am new to the BitCoin market, I really don't know to much about how this all works; however, I am learning quickly. The Game comes out in June, so why would anyone think that there investment will have maximum potential before the release? Just a no brainer in my opinion.
     So,Mr. Nexium who has dumped milions, I have been watching you since you came back in early January, very closely actually. I know when you are active, I know when you sleep, and I know when is the best time for you to pump NXC. I have been watching your patterns so close that when I have told my friends about your next move, and they made money. In return, these friends, who are a friend of a friend, lol, have decided to help me out because I made them money. They know I am a poor white man from Washington State, U.S., and they have decided to get together and help pump NXC to where it should be. I wish I could say when, but I don't know. All I know is that I bought 10,000 NXC literally right before you pumped NXC over $0.02 a share, I bought in at $0.019, and I appreciate everything you have done. Yes, I am making out pretty good with my pennies. I know you have been working long hours to build the Nexium shares, and I Thank You.
     To the non-gamers out there. And I am kinda one of those non-gamers myself, although I have been involved with EverQuest for over 15 years now. In EQ, since the beginning, Gamers have been trying to make actual money playing the game, by selling items they have looted, or with the in game money Platinum. It is against the rules in EQ, and many other mmo games to trade, buy, or sell anything outside the game for money. What people don't realize, is that there is a huge demand to make money playing a video game. Millions of  people wish such a thing existed, and Beyond the Void is providing that option. Not to mention, that what I see in this game, is what Star Wars should have been when it came out a few years ago. You have created a "Brilliant" platform for doing so, and I think the BtV is something that people are waiting for.
     To wrap this up, Mr. Nexium has at least 2.5 million to play with NXC, and the sooner, not later, would be a great time to invest. March will be good news, and will start to shine the light on the subject. So, don't listen to a person who only has money on his mind, listen to people who actually have an idea what the impact of this game will have. I have no experience in BitCoin trading compared to the whales, but I have a lot of experience with these types of games, and my experience says Beyond the Void nailed it. Good Job!
Jumpy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:06:26 PM

I would like to start off by saying, Thank You to the Beyond the Void team. And even more thanks to the person who has been dumping a few million into Nexium. I am writing this post to respond to the person who is attempting to trash Nexium because he isn't getting the return he wished for quickly. Let's think about this,... Now I am not a huge investor, I am new to the BitCoin market, I really don't know to much about how this all works; however, I am learning quickly. The Game comes out in June, so why would anyone think that there investment will have maximum potential before the release? Just a no brainer in my opinion.
     So,Mr. Nexium who has dumped milions, I have been watching you since you came back in early January, very closely actually. I know when you are active, I know when you sleep, and I know when is the best time for you to pump NXC. I have been watching your patterns so close that when I have told my friends about your next move, and they made money. In return, these friends, who are a friend of a friend, lol, have decided to help me out because I made them money. They know I am a poor white man from Washington State, U.S., and they have decided to get together and help pump NXC to where it should be. I wish I could say when, but I don't know. All I know is that I bought 10,000 NXC literally right before you pumped NXC over $0.02 a share, I bought in at $0.019, and I appreciate everything you have done. Yes, I am making out pretty good with my pennies. I know you have been working long hours to build the Nexium shares, and I Thank You.
     To the non-gamers out there. And I am kinda one of those non-gamers myself, although I have been involved with EverQuest for over 15 years now. In EQ, since the beginning, Gamers have been trying to make actual money playing the game, by selling items they have looted, or with the in game money Platinum. It is against the rules in EQ, and many other mmo games to trade, buy, or sell anything outside the game for money. What people don't realize, is that there is a huge demand to make money playing a video game. Millions of  people wish such a thing existed, and Beyond the Void is providing that option. Not to mention, that what I see in this game, is what Star Wars should have been when it came out a few years ago. You have created a "Brilliant" platform for doing so, and I think the BtV is something that people are waiting for.
     To wrap this up, Mr. Nexium has at least 2.5 million to play with NXC, and the sooner, not later, would be a great time to invest. March will be good news, and will start to shine the light on the subject. So, don't listen to a person who only has money on his mind, listen to people who actually have an idea what the impact of this game will have. I have no experience in BitCoin trading compared to the whales, but I have a lot of experience with these types of games, and my experience says Beyond the Void nailed it. Good Job!

This makes for some pretty good conspiracy reading. If everything you wrote is factual, just know that you are putting yourself in a precarious position. You have to hope that "Mr. Nexium" is a supporter of the project and not just an opportunist. (Maybe I'm jaded, but I tend to think he's the latter.)

If you think that he's just buying and holding indefinitely, you aren't thinking about his personal endgame. He either wants a ton of in-game currency, or he wants to turn a profit. Most whales in this space don't like to take a long time to cash in, too.

All of that said, just buy and hold NXC because you like gaming and you want more developers to consider true ownership and blockchains as they develop their game.

Whatever your motivation and situation, I wish you luck.

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
Mince1

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

That is ridiculous, if you want facts, I bought in at $0.019, i really doubt that I will loose money from my investment. The numbers are already there, I bought in at the lowest price. I am happy making just a few hundred dollars, and I will roll that money, just like all the other coins, and continue to build my investments. As for facts, what facts are you looking for in a game that has 3 months before it is releaesed? Really, Pres. Trump may start a war, and NXC may never happen, it's life, thats the choice/risk we take when we get involved in things like this. As for the position I am in, I am in the green! Your negative response has no bearing on my money. I will not feed into that nonsense. And to be honest, I really had no intentions of playing Beyond the Void, but I think I will just to have fun. After all, fun is the name of Mr. Nexiums game. As for his investments, don't you think he would be a fool to not invest in his own creation? It's called protecting your interest. If he has millions already, how much do you think he cares about what the NXC shares are worth? It's a game! Just like trading Coins, it's a game, you win some, and you loose some. As for conspiracy, yes, I would like to conspire to make more money, Duh!
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:42:08 PM

Will you people stop comparing pen!$ sizes? Who cares what you bought at or what the other guy 'might' or 'might not' do. Ugh...

We're all in it for the $$ at the end and the fact that it is a viable product actually, (unlike 95% of all other altcoins) speaks for itself.

Go Big or Go Home.
Mince1

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:58:58 PM

Oh, I am happy with my little pen!$, lol. I am not a rich investor, but I am someone who is doing good with my pennies. Some people here are upset because they didn't make what they wanted to make. I was taught, very clearly, that if you wish to make money in BitCoin, to invest in the technology itself. So, when you buy into PotCoin for example, is that investing in the technology? Does that make the weed taste better? or does the weed help Bitcoin? Yeah, you invest in a game, it's the game that you have money into, not so much the BitCoin market, but an individual item. There is no need to be negative, or put any person or coin down because NXC isn't a money maker for whales. Whales are dealing with BitCoin, Ethereum, and so on, those Coins are for the technology itself, and they are getting paid because they know what they are doing. They are not buying into anything and everything wishing that it all pays off well. The people who are doing that are scavengers, bottom feeders, who are taking advantage of everything they can. And then get upset because they didn't really think about what they were getting into, it just sounded good at the time, right? As for me, I got lucky, I was just doing some shopping, looking at numbers, trying to find something that was about to take off, and I did well. So do I have a huge pen!$? Who cares, i got lucky! And just like the casino, you win big, or go home broke. Just like any of the coins out there, you have the chance to not make a dime.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

I understand, but a mature person would not bother to go into details on how well or poorly they do on a public forum, only to toot their own horn. Such things are usually done by posers, trolls or children...

I just ignore the bashers and obvious pumpers and enjoy the ups and downs as it can increase principles in a coin/stock and allows me to add at lower prices before the big pumps or natural rises.

Go Big or Go Home.
Mince1

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:58:11 PM

If you are ignoring these post, then why take the time to insinuate that I am not mature. And if you really took the time to see what my message is, it was a "Thank You!" I only spoke up to show my respect and appreciation to Mr. Nexium for all his hard work. To add some actual information that holds value, not to insult anyone like you just did, being such a righteous person that you are. And I am sure that you feel as though the only opinion that matters is your own. I know, you have it all figured out. And I am tooting my horn on $400? Really? Maybe if I made a million, I just might do that. And being a free country, with the ability to say what I wish, when I wish, I will toot my own horn if I feel like it, and it's doesn't concern you one bit, but I bet you will have something to say, just to put me down to bring yourself up. And you question maturity? I didn't come here to put anyone down, I came here to say Thanks. Not to be rude like you...
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:06:16 PM

Again. You seem to be pretty full of yourself having the need to explain your POV and profits.
Most people wouldn't bother to keep repeating this if they were not some poser or someone with the urge to impress others...

:Shrug: It doesn't bother me, I was talking about ignoring the senseless bashers and pumpers.. .. .. ..

If you feel the need to show everyone how little or how much you've made from this, you yourself are derailing this whole thread about the product .
Nobody else seems to care , I'll stop to do so as well.

Go Big or Go Home.
Mince1

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:23:26 PM

I knew you would have to say something. It cracks me up how you act like your word have meaning or value, and others don't. Here you are responding to me, stating that you don't respond to people like me, but yet you continue to insult me. Here is an insult for you. As you are doing what you say you don't do, you are criticizing yourself, frankly ruining the credibility of your own words. So, why would anyone care about your opinion? As you post a silly cartoon that you most likely got from Facebook. If I had to guess, you are the kind of person that post crap on FB all day believing that they have some powerful knowledge that the whole world needs to hear. I have been positive, you are negative, your opinion has no value as you respond to me simply because you claim not to feed into this sort of conversation, as you are doing it. You have only contradicted yourself. Sounds like a kid to me, a person with so little experience in life trying to sound like an adult. Truth is, I am laughing at you right now because you are taking this so serious! I came here to show Thanks, what is your statement, or goal to your comments? Telling me what people don't do is pointless. I rather be positive, maybe mention something that people do, or should do to better themselves is worth listening to because it has a positive message with value, some sort of actual meaning. The difference between you and I are simple, you would say people don't cross the road with their eyes closed, that doesn't help one bit. I would say, look both ways before you cross the road. Point being, your words do not help one bit. Keep on dreaming. Thank You Mr. Nexium.
phytosaw22

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:41:21 AM

When is the next Beta session? I really like this game... it is nice.

SHIFT - Decentralize the web
altcoinadvisor

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:49:41 AM

Nice images. Who is your designer?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: