Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227440 times)
ValeryKim_849Y

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:18:45 PM

Hey!

Your project seems very interesting to me. Good luck with development, I'll keep an eye on your game.

Also I have a question about steam. My question can be a bit outdated beacuse there is no more Greenlight right now. How does Steam relate to games that are using game-implemented blockchain technologies? Do "blockchain" games have same publishing/releasing conditions as any other games on Steam or there are some special good or bad things from Steam for this type of games?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:46:19 PM

Hey!

Your project seems very interesting to me. Good luck with development, I'll keep an eye on your game.

Also I have a question about steam. My question can be a bit outdated beacuse there is no more Greenlight right now. How does Steam relate to games that are using game-implemented blockchain technologies? Do "blockchain" games have same publishing/releasing conditions as any other games on Steam or there are some special good or bad things from Steam for this type of games?

This will be for sure first game with real ingame asset ownership game on steam. So I guess we will just need to wait and see. Being first is do it the hard way.
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:12:15 AM

Hey!

This will be for sure first game with real ingame asset ownership game on steam. So I guess we will just need to wait and see. Being first is do it the hard way.

Hello,

We don't know yet how things will go with Steam, we need to discuss with them and see.
Something I think will ease the process for this first game is that the game itself is not on the Blockchain, only our shop.

Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:15:05 AM

We moved the Early Access date (for some good reasons)

As you might know from our timeline, Beyond the Void’s Early Access milestone was scheduled for release this week, on June 28th. However, given the following favorable conditions, we’ve decided to move Early Access to September 2017:

• Because Beyond the Void was Greenlighted for release on Valve Steam, we are implementing additional Steam components in our game.
    For efficiency, we need to promote and launch the Steam and Early Access releases at the same time (instead of duplicating the effort for two separate events).
  • With the rise of Ethereum’s value, we’ve increased the scope of Beyond the Void’s software development and community aspects. To fulfill these expanded goals, we’ve hired three people and need the additional time to bring those efforts to fruition.
  • We recently joined the Lyon Game Lab, a video game studio incubator, gaining an incredibly talented and experienced group of mentors. As a team, we need more time to learn and apply the lessons they’ve shared with us. 

We’re reworking our Marketing and Communication strategy to engage a maximum of players and create a growing community of Beyond the Void! In consequence, the beta will be closed between mid-july and the Early Access in order to organise private tests to polish our game.

Our team is always available to answer your questions.

cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:40:32 AM

As you might know from our timeline, Beyond the Void’s Early Access milestone was scheduled for release this week, on June 28th. However, given the following favorable conditions, we’ve decided to move Early Access to September 2017:

• Because Beyond the Void was Greenlighted for release on Valve Steam, we are implementing additional Steam components in our game.
    For efficiency, we need to promote and launch the Steam and Early Access releases at the same time (instead of duplicating the effort for two separate events).
  • With the rise of Ethereum’s value, we’ve increased the scope of Beyond the Void’s software development and community aspects. To fulfill these expanded goals, we’ve hired three people and need the additional time to bring those efforts to fruition.
  • We recently joined the Lyon Game Lab, a video game studio incubator, gaining an incredibly talented and experienced group of mentors. As a team, we need more time to learn and apply the lessons they’ve shared with us. 

We’re reworking our Marketing and Communication strategy to engage a maximum of players and create a growing community of Beyond the Void! In consequence, the beta will be closed between mid-july and the Early Access in order to organise private tests to polish our game.

more development is good, but why in september but not in july?
fick nexium

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:09:50 PM

well done Nexium....AS you can see the market moved in anticipation of the early release...but no.....Nexium decides to announce two days prior that the early release has been cancelled...Are you playing the market.....Are you filling your fat belly full of the hard earned of the fleeing in terror....Maybe you should base a game on the fleeting market....and the horrors within....people losing on your silly coin....people now having to hold positions for 3 months while you like a women reserve the right to change your mind....Whales filling on the leftovers of your shithead decision....ONLY pure greed dictates or a failure to keep pace with your schedule.
Well done ...hope your proud of yourselves....
fick nexium

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:27:20 PM

judging by the market rise in anticipation i find it bizarre in hindsight that large sell off happened straight after initial peak...then after the second peak driven by demand the market slowly but consistently sells down....After all this comes the announcement just in time for late people to evacuate the titanic.....the bag should be 50% increased....good work nexium
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 12:39:15 PM

Steam just green lighted us, but the game is not on Steam yet. We have some development to do to make it happen (implement steam components).
To be fair our player's community is not that large at the moment, and we thought that timing Early Access with Steam release was a good idea. It also gives us the time to build the player's community more.

On the last beta version, we had a lot of beta testers during the various events we attended, and the conclusion was that the game's interface is still not enough user friendly. We'll have an update next week or the one after, but we wanted to take the time to test this new interface before releasing it to the public.

Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:50:32 AM

Steam just green lighted us, but the game is not on Steam yet. We have some development to do to make it happen (implement steam components).
To be fair our player's community is not that large at the moment, and we thought that timing Early Access with Steam release was a good idea. It also gives us the time to build the player's community more.

On the last beta version, we had a lot of beta testers during the various events we attended, and the conclusion was that the game's interface is still not enough user friendly. We'll have an update next week or the one after, but we wanted to take the time to test this new interface before releasing it to the public.
such decision can have bad Influence to NXC price, because a lot of people were waiting for 28th release. And this release will push price up. But now we have nothing the whole summer. Just waititng for september. It is not healthy situation for the market.
paytplay

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:19:46 PM

So is september a solid time frame to count on?  or could it be earlier due to the team making great progress and working hard to please investors and gamers etc.
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:59:30 PM

GUYS, THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL TEAM.  SEPTEMBER IS ONLY 2 MONTHS.  THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AMAZING FOR STEAM PLAYERS.  I HAVE NO DOUBTS HERE.

- GBT
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:04:54 PM

GUYS, THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL TEAM.  SEPTEMBER IS ONLY 2 MONTHS.  THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AMAZING FOR STEAM PLAYERS.  I HAVE NO DOUBTS HERE.

- GBT

THAT IS A GOOD NEWS. BUT DELAYS ARE STILL RARELY GOOD NEWS. IN GENERAL IT IS IMPORTANT IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY. SEPTEMBER IS ACTUALLY GOOD TIMING. DECEMBER IS EVEN BETTER.
sumbitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:02:18 AM

Been supporter for btv from the start, just wanna share another cool project coming m. Age of rust
Spacepirate.io/ico

Slack : spacepirate.herokuapp.com

I have no doubt BTV WILL BE GREAT in Sept

Cheers
Diegox

Activity: 329
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:20:59 PM

When release in steam?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:08:04 PM

- GBT

THAT IS A GOOD NEWS. BUT DELAYS ARE STILL RARELY GOOD NEWS. IN GENERAL IT IS IMPORTANT IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY. SEPTEMBER IS ACTUALLY GOOD TIMING. DECEMBER IS EVEN BETTER.

It is indeed good news - Steam adoption is superb guys! It seems like some whales are paying attention to Nexium...prepare for  a major breakout very soon

Beyond the Void and Nexium now have a very good prospects for the near future. Game release with Steam adoption will be a super pr for BTV. Buying NXC is a good opportunity to rise your funds in the some months.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Burmik123

And we go again.

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:01:19 PM

- GBT

It is indeed good news - Steam adoption is superb guys! It seems like some whales are paying attention to Nexium...prepare for  a major breakout very soon

Beyond the Void and Nexium now have a very good prospects for the near future. Game release with Steam adoption will be a super pr for BTV. Buying NXC is a good opportunity to rise your funds in the some months.
release will be in 2 month. It is too long term investment. But in September I expect price near 30-40k.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

so we have a some time to accumulate more Nexium Wink
This could be revolutionary game, I don't think many of us was thinking about Steam at the beginning

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Burmik123

And we go again.

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:14:59 PM

so we have a some time to accumulate more Nexium Wink
This could be revolutionary game, I don't think many of us was thinking about Steam at the beginning
Two month is really big time for accumulation. I expect some positive price moving more early that BTV steam release.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:08:31 PM

Are there any legitimate screenshots to verify the game is legit? Any beta or alpha testers?

cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:10:42 PM

Are there any legitimate screenshots to verify the game is legit? Any beta or alpha testers?
You can visit slack or official twitter for more info. There are a lot of photos at twitter. Guys, who knows, why price is going down??
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: