Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227447 times)
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Finally the patch 0.5.0 is live!
You can also check out this new patch in video: https://youtu.be/4J8dDaqz8s0
Very pity to see such amount of views: just 125...
Project is not looking popular for big masses. Project needs in powerful promotion and great improvements.
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

Hi Dev,
Quick question please: On which blockchain will the Nexium platform operate (Ethereum, ...), or will it have its own new blockchain?
What new features will be available on the Nexium platform?

Hi,

The Nexium token is going to be at the core of the Nexarium ecosystem. As the Nexium is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, the ecosystem we're creating will operate on Ethereum blockchain. We will not develop a new blockchain for this project.

The Nexarium portal is a decentralized cross-gaming ecosystem for developers and players.
There you will find:
- games: first one Beyond the Void now on Early Access on Steam ; a second game with game mechanics based on the Ethereum blockchain is actually under development ; and more games to come  Smiley
http://store.steampowered.com/app/700570/Beyond_the_Void/
- blockchain cosmetic game items: Beyond the Void game items are already available on the store in limited edition
https://shop.beyond-the-void.net/
- open source Ethereum tools to empower players and game developers

fezington

Activity: 337

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

haha it's alt season. everything is pumping except your scam and I'm glad about that. You did absolutely nothing in terms of marketing and crypto. delisting this year I'm 100% certain. No volume and no players (steamcharts shows an average of 0.8 players in the last 30 days wtf lol). Bye bye failed startup!

ValerieChristaldi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

Nexium 18% today. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/nexium
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

Hi Dev,
Quick question please: On which blockchain will the Nexium platform operate (Ethereum, ...), or will it have its own new blockchain?
What new features will be available on the Nexium platform?

Hi,

The Nexium token is going to be at the core of the Nexarium ecosystem. As the Nexium is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, the ecosystem we're creating will operate on Ethereum blockchain. We will not develop a new blockchain for this project.

The Nexarium portal is a decentralized cross-gaming ecosystem for developers and players.
There you will find:
- games: first one Beyond the Void now on Early Access on Steam ; a second game with game mechanics based on the Ethereum blockchain is actually under development ; and more games to come  Smiley
http://store.steampowered.com/app/700570/Beyond_the_Void/
- blockchain cosmetic game items: Beyond the Void game items are already available on the store in limited edition
https://shop.beyond-the-void.net/
- open source Ethereum tools to empower players and game developers

Hi Dev/Team,

Thank you very much for taking the time for answering me. I'm very glad that the Nexium token is going to be at the core of the Nexarium ecosystem.
Good luck
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

Your welcome Bannedseller, we have to keep you posted.

Thanks!

FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

Could someone tell me if we can buy and sell rankings and if so where
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

30 June 2018 (or earlier)
Nexium (NXC)
Game Design Changes

any news/anns before that?
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

Hello FFI2013, what do you mean by rankings?

Hello usmanov123, two patches are scheduled, one in may and one in june.
There will be a new interface for the lobby, updated spectator mode and balancing. If we don't run late, the second patch will bring the 4th mothership and the third spell class.

About communication, community events and marketing: we'll release some articles about the lore, do at least two other tournaments and we're contacting press for the release and for some previews in June!

Concerning short term, Camille is going to Kiev at Crypto Games Conference to do a talk about "how to create a relevant user experience for crypto gamers". The topic isn't related to Beyond the Void but to the second game project that is currently under development at B2Expand. She might present some mechanics and explain how this second game integrate blockchain inside its user experience and game design!
We may reveal more about this second game later in Q2 or Q3 2018.

Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

Hello,

About Ranks: you can sell/buy them in Beyond the Void shop:
https://shop.beyond-the-void.net/home

controlfrk

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

Saw Nexium on WalletInvestor with a pretty decent price forecast: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/nexium-prediction

Alextheac

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

Hi, devs. Share the news about the project? By the release date of the second game? What are the news related to the development of Nexium, new partners or ICO? You work hard, but write very little about this topic. We miss the powerful news Smiley
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

Hi Alexheac,

About Beyond the Void:
We're pursuing game development. There is a patch release on may 23rd. Among other things there are a new interface for the lobby and menus, hotfixes, minor gameplay updates and an operationnal spectator mode.
Another patch is scheduled for the last week of june and should include the 4th mothership and a new set of skills. By the meantime we intend to do two community tournaments.
We're also preparing the communication campaign for the period around the release.

About the second game:
We can't tell you about the release date or the name of the game yet. However Camille showed some gameplay and presented the concept during Cryptogames Conference in Kiev last Friday.

About B2expand:

Company website has been released: http://b2expand.com/.
Team is growing and we're leading different projects.
Most important and incoming one is the Blockchain Game Summit in September in Lyon.

About Blockchain Game Summit:
Date: september 25th & 26th
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Blockchain_Game

B2expand intends to gather both video games industry actors and blockchain industry actors. Ubisoft will meet there to lead the way for the future of video games.
Thirty+ conferences and ICO pitches from the top-notch companies in blockchain and video games will be presented over the two days. But the Blockchain Game Summit is not only designed to inspire but to experiment as well!
Panel discussions and workshops will thus be proposed to the participants who wish to deepen their understanding of blockchain or game design.
During the two days, attendees will enjoy playtests on our partners stands in the main hall.
To close the day in style, you will be invited, if you wish it, to visit the permanent exhibition of the Confluences Museum, which opens its doors for us from 4PM to 6PM.

Alextheac

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

Why there is no news about Nexium in the topic of Nexium? We receive only news about the game or conferences, but about the development of Nexium not a word. How do you plan to develop your coin this year?
You are working hard on the game, but the community began to forget the meaning of the word Nexium. The use of the coin is almost zero. Does this bother you?

With respect, your community. (Alextheac @Doctor_Nadir)
fezington

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

Exactly! if things won't change very drastically in December, this coin might be lost in terms of exchanges.
It seems like they won't start real advertising, until their back is against the wall. 

Believe it or not. But in May 2018 the course of the Nexium will be 3 dollars or more.
Sell your coins until they are removed from the polo, don't take any chances and cry in other forums.

ahahahahahahahahahhaha  Grin

its a scam guys...
thelawofmirror

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Exactly! if things won't change very drastically in December, this coin might be lost in terms of exchanges.
It seems like they won't start real advertising, until their back is against the wall.  

Believe it or not. But in May 2018 the course of the Nexium will be 3 dollars or more.
Sell your coins until they are removed from the polo, don't take any chances and cry in other forums.

ahahahahahahahahahhaha  Grin

its a scam guys...

frezinton i understed u frustation but i think u nxc bag will give u value back again, mybe in 2019 i dont know. the worst case dont forghet a eventually exit pump by the team itself, so dont worry about that scam or not the pump will happen, mean time i wonder why u keeping getting u soul damage by writing bad all the time here about the progect . it give u revange for u moment losing bags but f u take it a life habit it will give u back also a healty disease. take care while u waiting the epic nxc green candles,  i no want u to miss that day becouse u get sick. hugs
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

Hello everyone,

To answer Doctor Nadir and the community, the important thing to remember is that the Nexium is the Nexarium's token. There is more information to come about the purpose and future of the Nexarium ecosystem and platform. We can't say it doesn't bother us that the coin isn't used but we understand why it isn't so at the current state of the project (as the Nexarium isn't operational).
We truly believe that with the development of the Nexarium, communication campaigns, evolution and release of Beyond the Void, the development of the second game, development of B2expand activities and reputation, Nexium will finally find its purpose and will be used in our ecosystem for many games. It'll be both profitable for crypto enthusiasts and crypto gamers and accessible for more "standard" gamers that don't know anything about blockchain (or few).

To understand why we don't communicate directly about the nexium you also have to take into account the fact that regulations toughened.

We understand why you feel unhappy about it as you were used to more communication before and following the ICO but we now focus on building necessary games and tools so that we can implement and promote Nexarium and use the Nexium.

fezington

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

its a scam guys...

frezinton i understed u frustation but i think u nxc bag will give u value back again, mybe in 2019 i dont know. the worst case dont forghet a eventually exit pump by the team itself, so dont worry about that scam or not the pump will happen, mean time i wonder why u keeping getting u soul damage by writing bad all the time here about the progect . it give u revange for u moment losing bags but f u take it a life habit it will give u back also a healty disease. take care while u waiting the epic nxc green candles,  i no want u to miss that day becouse u get sick. hugs

i dont have any bags lol. i just come here to laugh at pure incompetence on how to run a cryptocurrency. its a disaster. the coin has zero use and the game zero players. the company basically used the ico as crowdfunding for their game and hyped it up, used market manipulation to push the price above 15-24k sat at some point. its so obvious and people are still falling for this. this coin has a max of 1 btc volume per day (!) and its just a matter of time before poloniex and other exchanges pull their asses because of lacking profitability. their project failed. wtf is nexarium nobody asked for this pre ico. communication is a trainwreck.

it amuses me to see these crooks fail at every thing they do
thelawofmirror

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

its a scam guys...

i dont have any bags lol. i just come here to laugh at pure incompetence on how to run a cryptocurrency. its a disaster. the coin has zero use and the game zero players. the company basically used the ico as crowdfunding for their game and hyped it up, used market manipulation to push the price above 15-24k sat at some point. its so obvious and people are still falling for this. this coin has a max of 1 btc volume per day (!) and its just a matter of time before poloniex and other exchanges pull their asses because of lacking profitability. their project failed. wtf is nexarium nobody asked for this pre ico. communication is a trainwreck.

it amuses me to see these crooks fail at every thing they do

my friend you have a big bag, everybody can see it
Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

Hey there. This topic looks silent and there are a lot of negative comments.
From other hand there are a lot of people on twitter with positive feedbacks about this coin.
Well, if it's an altseason then everything gonna pump.
If its a shitcoin - the shittier the coin the harder it will pump (;

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: