Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227424 times)
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:39:48 AM

Hello Nexium believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Nexium at: https://cointopper.com/coin/nexium

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
cryptoenthus

Activity: 47
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

Good day to you!
I like your game! Reminds me of World of Warcraft! Or Warhammer! You really wear your inspirations on your sleeve! I admire that!
Please tell me, what other works of art would you cite as inspiration for Beyond the Void?
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:16:17 AM

http://steamcharts.com/app/700570

0.8 Players playing this game

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_nxc

0.3 BTC daily volume

Jump_Lanme

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:48:48 AM

advisable business Good luck dev's!
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

Good day to you!
I like your game! Reminds me of World of Warcraft! Or Warhammer! You really wear your inspirations on your sleeve! I admire that!
Please tell me, what other works of art would you cite as inspiration for Beyond the Void?

Hello Cryptoenthus, Maxence Burgel - concept artist - is actually inspired by these creations.
Beyond the Void and future games universe is also inspired by many Sci-Fi comics such as Jodorowsky and Moebius's ones.

veves1
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

http://steamcharts.com/app/700570

0.8 Players playing this game

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_nxc

0.3 BTC daily volume

Don't worry If remove all fake volumes and volume from hand to the same hands a nexium's picture no so bad  Grin

But for game is not good, simply no raisins that engage gamer's; dev's do not only a game, they create platform.
RussaX

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

It is sad to see that this project does not have any strong support which could give any confidence for investors. Without any major update this project will fail because nobody plays this game and whole project was about gaming and economy system.
Maybe project should have rather been focused on creating new gaming platform which would compete with steam or uplay by using nxc system without any trading fees or locking funds just for their platform.
fezington

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

It is sad to see that this project does not have any strong support which could give any confidence for investors. Without any major update this project will fail because nobody plays this game and whole project was about gaming and economy system.
Maybe project should have rather been focused on creating new gaming platform which would compete with steam or uplay by using nxc system without any trading fees or locking funds just for their platform.

I can assure you this whole crypto project is just a front to wash money in France. Nobody is playing the game. Nobody is buying the crypto. But the devs still don't give a fuck. Why? Because it's not the game or crypto they care about but the precious ICO money. This is a very big money laundering scam....any other company would do everything in their right mind to keep this alive. But this way they can claim that their startup failed and move on with the collected and laundered money. Be very careful about this one....
RussaX

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

I can assure you this whole crypto project is just a front to wash money in France. Nobody is playing the game. Nobody is buying the crypto. But the devs still don't give a fuck. Why? Because it's not the game or crypto they care about but the precious ICO money. This is a very big money laundering scam....any other company would do everything in their right mind to keep this alive. But this way they can claim that their startup failed and move on with the collected and laundered money. Be very careful about this one....

Yeah I have been following this project for a year now and there has been some hype and bad decisions. It is not just bad marketing but they don't have anything for offer. game is dead and nxc is useless. There is a lot of argument to be said but it is not even worth telling it because most of the people know it by now that this has no future. If anyone wonders why then do I stay around this project is just because I follow it for a long time so I want to know what is happening.
most of the ICOs is scam. Is this a scam? I don't know but devs are irresponsible and it seems that they don't care a lot because either they know this has no future and use it just to milk money or they don't know what they are doing.
bitcoinmaster1

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

Honestly, If the money I invested in this platform went south, well it was already reduced to near that so I'm not upset about it.

But there is something of legitimate concern that has yet to be publicly addressed by the team.

Trading volume.

Afaik, Bittrex has a minimum average trading volume threshold that must be met otherwise that leaves it susceptible to delisting.
If delisted from Bittrex, holders would have to move their coins elsewhere. The other exchanges still have limitations for a percentage of those people.

Which in its worst case, their tokens literally become quite useless without a market.
I won't comment on the game. I haven't played games for years. I stayed for the integration of a platform.

However, if your market to have your tokens is gone, there's no adoption, there's no platform, there's no anything.

I half lie, there's a company who now has a harder task on top of what they already have to face, because their tokens/involvement in blockchain games/crypto space has been wiped out.

I said this once before, I don't mind innovation & staying patient to watch things develop. But I have watched this organization not respect the space they were entering and this is another example of it: as far as you've communicated with us.

At this point, you're better off asking for community help to build your platform since the current strategy is about to near wipe you out altogether, and everyone move on to Gamecredits or the likes.

Please stop disrespecting this space. It's burning you. And I'd hate to see what you lose from that. I may lose a little bit of bitcoin. But you have more to lose than I do. I can make that back.

So let's see what the team does.
fezington

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

Honestly, If the money I invested in this platform went south, well it was already reduced to near that so I'm not upset about it.

But there is something of legitimate concern that has yet to be publicly addressed by the team.

Trading volume.

Afaik, Bittrex has a minimum average trading volume threshold that must be met otherwise that leaves it susceptible to delisting.
If delisted from Bittrex, holders would have to move their coins elsewhere. The other exchanges still have limitations for a percentage of those people.

Which in its worst case, their tokens literally become quite useless without a market.
I won't comment on the game. I haven't played games for years. I stayed for the integration of a platform.

However, if your market to have your tokens is gone, there's no adoption, there's no platform, there's no anything.

I half lie, there's a company who now has a harder task on top of what they already have to face, because their tokens/involvement in blockchain games/crypto space has been wiped out.

I said this once before, I don't mind innovation & staying patient to watch things develop. But I have watched this organization not respect the space they were entering and this is another example of it: as far as you've communicated with us.

At this point, you're better off asking for community help to build your platform since the current strategy is about to near wipe you out altogether, and everyone move on to Gamecredits or the likes.

Please stop disrespecting this space. It's burning you. And I'd hate to see what you lose from that. I may lose a little bit of bitcoin. But you have more to lose than I do. I can make that back.

So let's see what the team does.

I'm sorry for your bad investment and loss. But it's no use talking to them: Even if a person in discord asks about price they are insulted by other sockpuppets and shills or ignored by the team. The devs themselves claimed that they won't focus on the token anymore but on the game and the store which are both abandoned:

Dismay - CM - 18.04.2018
I thought Manon answered you. She might be able to tell you more about it but basically we won't talk about the token anymore, or at least not directly about the token. We can't advertise it. But if you want to follow the company you can look for B2Expand. Beyond the Void will mostly communicate about the game from now on.

So that leaves NXC as a dead token on both Poloniex and Bittrex which will delist it with 100% guarantee. The investors? Fuck them. The BtV team  has already cashed out the ICO money so they don't bother. This whole team and game has no place in crypto because they have no transparency or knowledge of the whole crypto space and the trading aspect. No github. No updates. Nothing. Oh did I mention that more than 50% of the coins belong to beyond the void themselves?

The marketing team is incompetent because of their lacking knowledge and expertise. They basically market on their dead discord channel and that's mostly it. If you arent part of the discord you won't get any infos. Their roadmap is shit because it focuses on game patches and updates and nothing else. Hell thats not even a roadmap. I have to laugh about their discord too because they themselves acknowledge that they don't have any fans or followers:

Hey @deleted-role! There is only day left to participate in april giveaways on facebook and twitter. We're wondering why we don't have many participations. Even if we got some good visibility with it there are almost no participants. We thought reaching level 5 and posting a screenshot wouldn't be so difficult. Is the giveaway format bad or rewards unattractive? Did you know about it?

Haha they are asking why nobody is participating in their dumb contests. NOBODY is willing to participate in anything for pathetic screensavers or useless in-game bullshit. But if you offer NXC? Participation would go through the roof but the team is too greedy and stupid to offer their money. Haha. Have a look at their Nexarium shop which is a joke...They needed 3-4 months for that smh!!!

All in all this project is done. You could close this thread and nobody would care. Maybe except for me so I can't shit all over it. Well it deserves to be shat on tbh. Have fun with the money team! Buy some coke and a new home for your mafia family. Good riddance.

PS: Somebody in France should contact the authorities about this scam ICO. I'm sure they would be interested in the money laundering and tax evasion scheme. Hell I might do it myself.... Grin

89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

The release of the game Beyond the Void and the growth of its popularity among a wide audience hints at a possible further rise in the price of NXC.
thelawofmirror

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

The release of the game Beyond the Void and the growth of its popularity among a wide audience hints at a possible further rise in the price of NXC.

they say game will be lauched end 2018, sure the team will pump theyr own nxc so bittrex will not delixt them

funny thing if u go on theyr twitter they have a badass huge office with a lot of worker how they maintain it alive ...  so i think they will need to pump the coin soon or later  and maybe tell in theyr campangs that they give away nxc
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

oh, so no exit scam yet ?
thelawofmirror

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

still not go look at theyr office is pretty big and expensive if they still menage to be listed on bittrex there is a reason, if they got delisted then u got a dure answer to u question
thelawofmirror

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

still not go look at theyr office is pretty big and expensive if they still menage to be listed on bittrex there is a reason, if they got delisted then u got a dure answer to u question

finally u got a sure answer , polo just delisting
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

If you are receiving this message, it is because you currently hold a balance in NXC on Poloniex.
The exact timeline of events is as follows:
August 2: Markets for NXC will be closed
September 2: Withdrawal of NXC will be disabled
fezington

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

sad to say, but without a big promotion, the big design hype does not get to the mass of new people in the crypto world. They are hungry for profits, you just have to give them a nexium on plate  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

where the hell is the fezington? I think has sold out  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Sorry I was busy trading other cryptos which actually have a bright future ahead. This one is dead on all channels:
- no regular updates
- no news
- no transparency (reports on expenses etc)
- no activity in chats
- bad decisions and no marketing
- developers don't care about price, opinions or investors (they see themselves as indie developers and indie developers ONLY. they don't care about the crypto part of their job. ICO money was welcome though.Sad!)
- team holds 50% of the total supply
- no players (2 people playing this game currently)
- no volume
- no market maker
- only one lousy shill (hi madcuck)

I wish bagholders good luck with this coin. I think one exit pump is possible before it gets delisted in ~6 months. I already marked this date for nexium on coincalendar and kryptocal. Even your cryptofriend Mougiyahar is losing his patience and downsizes the index weight. This should set off your alarms. So I don't see any reason to hold this coin longterm with this kind of behaviour and inactivity by the team etc.

This is my last post in this thread. I already sold a long time ago and made back the money I lost on this and even more with far better coins (nem, sc etc.) If you want to buy a game based coin then just buy GAME. They have a superior team/active community who actually take crypto seriously and notice when their currency falls and try to answer all crypto related issues with care and dedication instead of deflecting or doing nothing at all. Real professionals not like this amateur crew of imbeciles and incompetent fraudsters.

Good luck. Delisting season is coming soon.      

Pahahahahahha I was wrong by a month. Cheesy 
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Fezington, you predicted Bittrex, not Poloniex, unlisting last February 2018. So nothing in your stament is right actually. You have been trolling this channel for a long time now, this much is true. Don't you get tired of endless criticism ? If you don't like this project, I gathered this much, please leave. You don't need to warn people about anything. People on Bitcointalk are not children, they can decide for themselves if they want to be part of a project or not. I suppose that my message to you will only fuel your imagination for more posts, as it is often the case with trolls like you. And don't get me wrong. We like constructive criticism, and questions. Just not the insulting way you do it.

For people from our community:

We’re sorry to see that Nexiums (NXC) will be unlisted from Poloniex on August 2nd.
We part in different directions, but we think it is fair to thank the Poloniex team for the support they gave us from December 19th 2016 up until now.

Poloniex changed direction, and NXC low volume of these past months is probably the main reason behind this decision. We're still listed on Bittrex, HitBTC, Openledger, Etherdelta.

It is right that while we gave consistent updates about Beyond the Void, we didn't communicate too much on our crypto side, and the NXC itself.
We are going to change that, and it begins now.

I can already tell you that we're developing a brand new Dapp using Unity, ERC-1155, and we found a way for our users to pay their transaction fees in tokens (so no double currency in gamers wallets). The first version is scheduled to be released this September for the Blockchain Game Summit, that we are also organizing by the way.
This event will gather 350 people, 30+ speakers, 20+ conferences, all focused on Blockchain & Gaming. It's happening this September 25/26th in Lyon, France.

Apart from that, we are officialy releasing Beyond the Void in October, and will announce the development & release of another game in the coming weeks.

If you didn't get the chance yet, you can visit our website. Beyond the Void website was also retaken entirely and will be released in the coming days.

We're a team of 16 people full time, we are over motivated and passionate about gaming and blockchain. In the real world, product development based on a brand new tech takes time, whichever the amount of money raised for the project. We're here, working, and we'll get there.

Stay tuned !

fezington

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:32:19 PM

Fezington, you predicted Bittrex, not Poloniex, unlisting last February 2018.

God are you dumb. Where did I write about any exchange. What does it even matter? Do you feel better about yourself now? YOU JUST GOT DELISTED DUMBFUCK. Nobody is interested in your coin, game, shop etc. PATHETIC LOSER. Bittrex won't wait until your shitcoin is worth 1 Satoshi before kicking your ass out.

You basically fucked your investors over by doing nothing. Crypto is not for imbeciles like your gang of shit throwing apes.

Let me ask you something: What if I haven't warned other people on BCT about your coin? What if they bought into your scam and lies? They would be fucked in their ass right now while you and your friends are partying in Lyon. I'm a fucking saint for that. So don't write about people being adults on Bitcointalk. If they bought your shit they would be filing for bankruptcy right now. You did NOTHING for your investors and now complain that trolls like me who speak the truth about your shady scam company warn other investors about your pathetic scam? That's rich.

Fezington, you predicted Bittrex, not Poloniex, unlisting last February 2018. So nothing in your stament is right actually. You have been trolling this channel for a long time now, this much is true. Don't you get tired of endless criticism ? If you don't like this project, I gathered this much, please leave. You don't need to warn people about anything. People on Bitcointalk are not children, they can decide for themselves if they want to be part of a project or not. I suppose that my message to you will only fuel your imagination for more posts, as it is often the case with trolls like you. And don't get me wrong. We like constructive criticism, and questions. Just not the insulting way you do it.

For people from our community:

We’re sorry to see that Nexiums (NXC) will be unlisted from Poloniex on August 2nd.
We part in different directions, but we think it is fair to thank the Poloniex team for the support they gave us from December 19th 2016 up until now.

Poloniex changed direction, and NXC low volume of these past months is probably the main reason behind this decision. We're still listed on Bittrex, HitBTC, Openledger, Etherdelta.

It is right that while we gave consistent updates about Beyond the Void, we didn't communicate too much on our crypto side, and the NXC itself.
We are going to change that, and it begins now.

Lol who is shocked by this news? nobody. You don't communicate. You don't advertise. You're not seeking any partnership or exchange listings. You're hanging around your Lyon bar and think that you promote to the fucking world instead of three drunk people. Get real for a second. YOU KNEW what was wrong with your behavior and management but YOU DID NOTHING. Now you apologize for it. That's the dumbest thing I have ever seen in all crypto. YOu might be the worst crypto ever. Or game. Who knows. Nobody is playing it either. And now you're telling us that you will change all of a sudden? AFTER YOUR DELISTING?! Somebody should fire your ass. But your dad is your boss so there's that. Oh my god is this amateurish. WHO WOULD PUT ANY MONEY into your coin after this disaster? WHO will trust you??

Do you really think you have any fans or supporters left after today?
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: