Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:12:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The danger of the cyptocurrencies  (Read 45138 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:52:43 PM

I don't find the part about Satoshi being unknown important to me at all, Satoshi simply made something and some people liked it and this system was made, I don't care the least who satoshi is in person particularly if he/she wishes to remain anonymous.

Regarding the CIA being the maker of BTC I guess this is just random though with no actual details proving or explaining it.. I guess it's just a system for sending money and doing transactions IMO.
You are right it does not affect bitcoin if Satoshi remain anonymous or he comes to screen and do not affect bitcoin if he belongs to any nation, sect or organization as now people who have invested in bitcoin have control on bitcoin and no one can alter it unless the community want to.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:29:20 PM

beauty of crypto currencies is only of their privacy . if it would by the government then their is no option to use crypto currency . while we will use direct other online currency instead of these . because due to control under government of country there will be restrictions of saving and transfer .
Yeah that is pretty much the only appealing part about cryptocurrencies(other than their price). If the value of cryptocurrencies didn't go up, I don't think many of us would be owning them, if anyone.
I also agree with that statement. The demand of bitcoin / cryptocurrency is higher because of its anonymity along with some other features people for a number of dealings like to use that system of transactions and that is making the use of crypto compulsory.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:43:04 PM

beauty of crypto currencies is only of their privacy . if it would by the government then their is no option to use crypto currency . while we will use direct other online currency instead of these . because due to control under government of country there will be restrictions of saving and transfer .
Yeah that is pretty much the only appealing part about cryptocurrencies(other than their price). If the value of cryptocurrencies didn't go up, I don't think many of us would be owning them, if anyone.
I also agree with that statement. The demand of bitcoin / cryptocurrency is higher because of its anonymity along with some other features people for a number of dealings like to use that system of transactions and that is making the use of crypto compulsory.
bitcoin has a large number of investors and more investors will come. if those adopters successfully they can attract more people and investors to invest in bitcoin that can affect the value of bitcoin in few months..
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:01:03 PM

The fear is they are decentralized and at any time they could get banned by government. And the number of scammer and fraud trader are in majority in cryptocurrency and for trading we should first find a legit and honest trader with whom we can deal with cryptocurrency. I have already bought 0.1 and if those get banned then I will get banned from my business.
In a few countries the governments have tried to ban bitcoin but that is just useless as the government do not know that who is using bitcoin in its state and who is not. Beside the ban the citizens use bitcoin for their online transactions and for their purchase of services etc.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:30:50 PM

The fear is they are decentralized and at any time they could get banned by government. And the number of scammer and fraud trader are in majority in cryptocurrency and for trading we should first find a legit and honest trader with whom we can deal with cryptocurrency. I have already bought 0.1 and if those get banned then I will get banned from my business.
In a few countries the governments have tried to ban bitcoin but that is just useless as the government do not know that who is using bitcoin in its state and who is not. Beside the ban the citizens use bitcoin for their online transactions and for their purchase of services etc.

Yes it is said to see governments try to ban bitcoin while bitcoin is just a payment
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:54:51 PM

Nothing The danger of the cyptocurrencies. I think crypto currency future looks very good at this time.
i agree with you , i also do not feel in danger when i adopt the crypto currency because crypto currency are secure and safe for any transaction like as bitcoin , bitcoin is very secure and safe and people investing their money in bitcoin in huge amount because bitcoin future is rise and shine.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:12:13 PM

I understand that maybe I'm a little naive, but I don't see no danger in using  cyptocurrency perhaps the volatility of your funds but the possibilities and uses are worthwhile.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:55:02 PM

I understand that maybe I'm a little naive, but I don't see no danger in using  cyptocurrency perhaps the volatility of your funds but the possibilities and uses are worthwhile.

I do believe all know trading potencial and the risks, by doing those with shares from big companies as well use forex, soo i dont see why crypto its very danger for newbies that dont make a research before invest, several shitty coins coming and going no where, being pumped and dumped in a short period, people must realize if they let the coins dead nothing bad will happen with their coins.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:33:19 PM

I think there is no danger using crypto currencies, already people used money and fiat before for illegal purposes even before creating the crypto currencies.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:04:13 PM

I do believe all know trading potencial and the risks, by doing those with shares from big companies as well use forex, soo i dont see why crypto its very danger for newbies that dont make a research before invest, several shitty coins coming and going no where, being pumped and dumped in a short period, people must realize if they let the coins dead nothing bad will happen with their coins.
Newbies are just wanna know about how much their money. They not so care about where they invest their money. Research is always needed to make certain that we are in safe way. I think the most safe cryptocurrenct is only bitcoin at now. Another altcoin just wait the time to be gone.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:09:08 PM

As crypto currencies are decentralized , its used a lot by scammers, and they prefer using it to steal money from people with low risk, or without any risk at all for them
akatsuki

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:14:30 PM

I will over look the dangers of using it compared to the benefits that they offer me at my time that I am using them.
I tend to do this in favor of the pluses that out weight something rather than the negatives.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:26:20 PM

Yes it is said to see governments try to ban bitcoin while bitcoin is just a payment
unless goverment could solve the code of bitcoin and any other cryptos, for me, no as the trancaction could be variable to prevent government from viewing it easily.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:28:44 PM

i think it is not such an easy job and if it is happening for the betterment of the people then what is wrong in it i think we should welcome this change and should give full support to it.

You are right . Cryptocurrency is already giving a lot of benefits to everyone especially it is better for those who are educated and because of unemployment in their country they cannot find any job . So they are earning with crypto currency.
jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:31:15 AM

Nothing The danger of the cyptocurrencies. I think crypto currency future looks very good at this time.
i agree with you , i also do not feel in danger when i adopt the crypto currency because crypto currency are secure and safe for any transaction like as bitcoin , bitcoin is very secure and safe and people investing their money in bitcoin in huge amount because bitcoin future is rise and shine.
I very much agree with you. If cryptocurrency would change then it wouldn't be a danger, it change to be more secure and safer than past especially in any transactions. It would change for the BETTER not in DANGER  Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:38:07 AM

Some of the dangers of digital currencies is that many are run by scam devs and thieves that try to rip off the normal people and then run off with all the BTC they have collected. I have seen this happen way too much over the last few years and I am sick to death of it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 06:12:16 AM

It could happen that the fiat will be useless and not be anymore use as payment option and then crypto currency will be the acceptable during that time but I think it will not happen in the next few years or decades perhaps because there are still so many places in the world not updated to the technology and some even don't have electricity yet so it would not be possible for them to use and access the said currency since the basic need for it to be use is not even there which is electricity. Regarding the danger of crypto currency being used and being access by government then it could happen but it would not be simple for them because of its anonymity and the technology behind it so for now, let's just make the most out of it enjoying the benefits of using a digital currency free of any government hands operating it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:04:22 AM

You are probably aware of the recent news about removing the fiat money for good and building up the cashless world.

Have you thought that bitcoin maybe the first step of this utopia? What if CIA behind this project? Would you still keep your money as bitcoins? Would you trust them? Do we know who the hell is Satoshi Nakamoto? I suure don't.

There is one big danger ahead. If the paper money gets removed, you will have no choice but to accept to get paid in crypto currencies. And to the big point:

If you keep your money in a goddamn computer, the government can rip you off instantly if they wanted it. I am not saying they aren't doing that already as most of us are keeping *our wealth in the banks. But cryptos will make their jobs easier. Much easier.

What if bitcoin price rises to 1.000.000$ and gold and USD become literally worthless? That's when bitcoin will be the world currency, and people gonna realise that gold is just a stone, USD is just a toilet paper.

Your won't have another choice but to store your money only in crypto, because the other choices will be worthless!

I think Bitcoin has nothing to do with CIA, and even tho it turns out that it's true, what can they do to Bitcoin. We already know how it works, and we know that it's using peer to peer system  which means they can't actually rip us off instantly if they don't have the control of it.
And we dont' actually have to change our currency system 100% to Bitcoin, so we can still use fiat alongside with cryptocurrency.

I am not sure if that's a good thing. Being dependent so much on computers just scares me.
Humans always afraid of something that they don't understand

faucet used to be profitable
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:39:38 AM

bitcoin has a large number of investors and more investors will come. if those adopters successfully they can attract more people and investors to invest in bitcoin that can affect the value of bitcoin in few months..

Looks like a pyramid... the first ones will get rich and the last ones will lose money. Am I wrong?

Same thing with those 1000 altcoins over there... "investors"

Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:36:43 PM

Those who trust in bitcoin, he also has long invested their savings in cryptocurrency. Of course, for this trust must be a good reason, because only a confirmation of the success can be achieved bitcoin confidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: