Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst bitcoin decision you've ever made?  (Read 96994 times)
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:34:57 AM

The worst decision was to invest in gambling and ponzi sites to multiply my coins in quick time, I was newbie at that time and was not aware about the scams happening around.

Honestly, I was interested with bitcoin because I read somewhere that I can earn daily even if I don't have to do anything. So the newbie me, with sparkling eyes thought that I found a gold mine because I will just invest a certain amount and then I will earn a return daily and suppose to be they will pay me "forever". I was entice with it and immediately invested without researching about it first because others said that it was legit and they have evidence that its paying daily.After a few months and get back about half of my money, the site was offline and then poof they were gone.It was then that I realize I was scammed and then that's the time I research about it and found this site. I slowly learned about avoiding those kind of sites because its a ponzi scheme and I learned my lesson never to invest again in those kind of sites. That's my worst decision ever but then thanks also for that experience because I found this site and discover that I can earn bitcoin in many ways. It's not passive but at least I am earning and I am sure that it is not a scam.
Well many people here already experience what happen to you, I feel sorry for your lost, good thing before entering in any kind of investment do research first  before putting all your money in to it and before trusting, it's your personal money you need to be careful what you do and what kind of investment you want to enter, hope its give a lesson and theres more way to earn even without joining on ponzi.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:39:20 AM

The worst decision was to invest in gambling and ponzi sites to multiply my coins in quick time, I was newbie at that time and was not aware about the scams happening around.

Honestly, I was interested with bitcoin because I read somewhere that I can earn daily even if I don't have to do anything. So the newbie me, with sparkling eyes thought that I found a gold mine because I will just invest a certain amount and then I will earn a return daily and suppose to be they will pay me "forever". I was entice with it and immediately invested without researching about it first because others said that it was legit and they have evidence that its paying daily.After a few months and get back about half of my money, the site was offline and then poof they were gone.It was then that I realize I was scammed and then that's the time I research about it and found this site. I slowly learned about avoiding those kind of sites because its a ponzi scheme and I learned my lesson never to invest again in those kind of sites. That's my worst decision ever but then thanks also for that experience because I found this site and discover that I can earn bitcoin in many ways. It's not passive but at least I am earning and I am sure that it is not a scam.
Well many people here already experience what happen to you, I feel sorry for your lost, good thing before entering in any kind of investment do research first  before putting all your money in to it and before trusting, it's your personal money you need to be careful what you do and what kind of investment you want to enter, hope its give a lesson and theres more way to earn even without joining on ponzi.

Yes once you get older in bitcoin industry you will be aware where to invest and where to not, and which is the best and legit way to earn bitcoins.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

varusisog

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:39:51 AM

Yes once you get older in bitcoin industry you will be aware where to invest and where to not, and which is the best and legit way to earn bitcoins.

I have invested into the bitcoin for several years. I find it is better to buy and hold. It is better not to invest the bitcoin in scam sites.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:35:22 AM

I have invested into the bitcoin for several years. I find it is better to buy and hold. It is better not to invest the bitcoin in scam sites.

Yeah and even holding can give you good profits in future so why to risk those coins by investing in any site where there is no guarantee of returns.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:36:20 PM

The worst Bitcoin decision that I ever made was selling when the price of the Bitcoin was not even done with rising so I could have made more money.
Because of that mistake I am now much more careful then I used to be with Bitcoin.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:55:49 PM

My worst decision that I made with my bitcoins was selling them at $215 usd many years before, I needed the money and I had no other choice to get some money and decided to sell them, it was a bad decision but it worth-ed to me a lot at that time.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:21:08 PM

The three of my greatest mistakes in the bitcoin community are taking a loan which is like a mightmare to payback, gambling your all of balance and ultimatly face a huge loss and  taking loans for gambling

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 06:29:39 PM

I have many worst bitcoin decision when i was newbie i thought that gambling can bring me high earnings but i just losing all my earnings for nothing instead of holding it for a long time i just gamble it. now i am regretting because the price is high i have bitcoins before when the price is 400 level.. if i hold it for long time until now when the price of bitcoin is 650 maybe i sell it and make a good profit..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:40:11 PM

Thinking that I can earn a profit by investing in hash ocean or for a few months being involved into cloud mining services trying to invest in them and just loss after loss, looks like bitcoin attracted more con man and scammers because it's so easy to use and move around, and you can be your own bank and bank manager all the same time.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:59:29 PM

Betting,  using the bitcoins to pay for real goods before the price reached amazing new highs

skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:22:05 PM

thats true, in my opinion the more experience you have the better it is because in this way you can determine whether investment option is a scam or not
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:18:12 AM

Betting,  using the bitcoins to pay for real goods before the price reached amazing new highs

Yeah that must be one of the worst.  Betting or gambling.  I heard from my friend before that bitcoin price was so little that they just use it to buy for some game credits.  They have no really idea what it would be price today.  If ever they knew they could just keep it and maybe they are all rich right now.  My worst decision would be not knowing bitcoin before.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:48:19 AM

Summer 2012. Diablo 3. I bought in game gold with bitcoin @ $3/btc - Spent 90 coins for 500 million in game gold.

IGG = 35 cents / million now.

I lose.

/wrist
i also made a bad decision and still that decision is front of my eyes .
two month ago i bought btc of 100$ and i supoosted that btc rate will increase but after buy of btc i comes know that was the time btc has its maximum rate and after some days rate goes fall down and now again i am looking to rise .
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:49:44 AM

biggest mistake was to not buy them when they were low even though i wanted to because I just forgot about it all until it blew up so i could be potentially rich right now but because of my stupidity i just forgot about it. But still it was a good lesson to just not let stuff sit on the side which has alot of potential and make time for those kind of things learned from my regrets.
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:30:25 PM

The worst decision the same as me. when I had just joined a few months in this forum, I was tempted by an investment site that offers great results in the short term. but investment in gambling sites is not a bad decision, it was still better than investing in ponzi site.
how can you become a hero user in a few months? besides that i never invest into those websites because they always are just a scam

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:30:55 PM

The worst decision i made was i didn't believe about it way back 2014 where it's price is very cheap compared to now. I just started earning bitcoin last year where it's price is somewhere between 200-300$. That time i am still doubting how far it will go and didn't invest and bought some of it. But now its price is almost 600$ and will rise more in the future so i am going to invest in it. But i regret that i didn't bought some last year.
varusisog

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:53:43 PM

The worst decision i made was i didn't believe about it way back 2014 where it's price is very cheap compared to now. I just started earning bitcoin last year where it's price is somewhere between 200-300$. That time i am still doubting how far it will go and didn't invest and bought some of it. But now its price is almost 600$ and will rise more in the future so i am going to invest in it. But i regret that i didn't bought some last year.

In 2014, the price was over $600 early in the year. The price of bitcoin dropped to $260 in December 2014.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:10:44 PM

Worst bitcoin decision that i had made, when i was new on bitcoin and had not much knowledge about gambling, i invested .1 Btc in primedice and i lost all my investment that was my worst decision on bitcoin but now i only invest my money in trading because risk rate is very low and i get a good profit in return.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:25:45 PM

i do not remember if i have made any worst decision about bitcoin i ever make, i always buy bitcoin in a good price and made good profit from bitcoin,
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:59:41 PM

i think recently i have done some bad decisions about spendiny my most of the time in a software development but it is consuming a lot or my time and also started effectimg my studie side and bitcoin side too

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: