Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130574 times)
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1859

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:39:40 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

If my gains in Bitcoin will grow big in the near future, I will most probably turn into some hard business. Franchising most probably. I won't go into stocks. I am quite contented with crypto trading already. There is more here than on stock market. I will just have to make a balance between bitcoin and another hard business.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:45:06 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

If my gains in Bitcoin will grow big in the near future, I will most probably turn into some hard business. Franchising most probably. I won't go into stocks. I am quite contented with crypto trading already. There is more here than on stock market. I will just have to make a balance between bitcoin and another hard business.
Some people have a day job as an backing, as one cannot completely deny over bitcoin because of the entire system functioning on a decentralized platform. Here the plan is to have a business as an backing similar to the day job, so it's an better plan to have a sustained growth.
sishahid

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:12:28 AM

Every earner has own aim with Bitcoin. That's my be bussines, such as an exchange. forex trade etc. I have also future plans with it. If I earn some of Bitcoin,  I will save Bitcoin for future. Because it's market value is growing up.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:21:01 AM

With Bitcoin, i want to buy a house because nowadays banks are requesting a lot of charges to get a loan from and it needs a lot of documentaries. While investing into Bitcoin my spare money will give me good returns because the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:25:38 AM

I want to save first an asset in cryptocurrency, and once the target is reach my first purchased is a house. Then I want to buy a farmland and develop it. I want to venture in agribusiness producing livestock, rice and  vegetable for commercial purposes.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:33:40 AM

i plan to use it when i needed and dont spend it if not. as long as its price is increasing all i have to do is hold it as much as i could. i dont want to loose this opportunity to become profitable even in small amount, its better than i dont have

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:43:43 AM

I am going to keep on investing in bitcoin and crypto currency related stuff.  But I am gonna save up some money also so that I can avoid few of the many hurdles that might come in the future.  And about stock market, are you sure?  ,because if you don't have proper knowledge, you will end up getting a loss.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:05:05 AM

I will continue to buy bitcoin and will not sell even though prices continue to rise, this is because I'm optimistic the price in 2018 will reach at least $ 10,000. so if I sell now of course will be regret.
that's right , you might have experienced when you have sold your bitcoin at top price it's even keep growing to the highest level. so now you have that experience and make sure you won't do the same as you have done previously . collect bitcoin as many as you can , even the drop price nowadays won't happened and take too long time , it's interesting to see the value of bitcoin in outsanding up trends for months! collect and hold your bitcoin , that's what you can do now, easy.
I will also do the same thing as you, from the experience of many people, before many people pessimistic people with bitcoin prices can reach the price of $1000 or not? a few years ago, then it does not take long time bitcoin prices skyrocket, and many people come back pessimistic if prices can rise to $2000 but the bitcoin price just skyrocketed to $ 5000. and I will not go back pessimistic, I'm sure bitcoin prices could reach $10k. and I'll be patient to wait for that to happen
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:13:28 AM

I am going to keep on investing in bitcoin and crypto currency related stuff.  But I am gonna save up some money also so that I can avoid few of the many hurdles that might come in the future.  And about stock market, are you sure?  ,because if you don't have proper knowledge, you will end up getting a loss.
We are same thinking sir, I also plan to hold my bitcoin for long run of time, because I believe tht anytime bitcoin value was increasing.
Also I'm looking forward that in the future, price of bitcoin was reach $10k even I don't know when it happen. Moreover I trust to the potential of bitcoin, because maybe sooner or later this coin will become the top digital currency in the world.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 06:21:54 AM

I have a lot of plans with my Bitcoin. But I think I will store my Bitcoin  Grin

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:22:50 AM

My plans in my bitcoin is i would like to make a house using my bitcoin in the near future, making a business is also a good idea that will benefit me in a long term, it is also good to invest all of my bitcoin for a more better earnings and then i would like to save my all of my earnings from my investment for such emergencies or future purposes.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:26:05 AM

the plan for my Bitcoin is that I will hold up to $ 5000 because many think Bitcoin will have a price of up to $ 5000. and I think it will happen given the Bitcoin price keeps going up.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:42:47 PM

I have so manyplans with my bitcoin. First thing is that, I want to invest all my bitcoins to a bank for it to become higher in amount. Then I will also keep on using bitcoin so that my earnings will be continues and I will not stop on posting some of my opinions about bitcoin. Another thing is that, If I already have some or enough bitcoins, I will convert it to cash then I will give those cash to my parents so that I can help them in our daily finances. Therefore, this cryptocurrency is very useful for everyone.
MrEthics69

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:25:11 PM

I'm try to holding and buying Bitcoin how much I gain and also try to earn Bitcoin on different different PTC site and when it's price because so high I will sell with a profitable amount.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:33:36 PM

I will continue to invest it in order to gain profit, and I also follow the trade, ico, and buy another altcoin, of course with all that I really must be careful to run it all, so that all my coins will not be a loss

Jeger

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

My plans is to save them while I can, I'm adding some of my paycheck to bitcoin every month. Since bitcoin is designed to be deflated overtime, I'm sure I won't lose my money in bitcoin  Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436)   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436) 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology (https://deeponion.org/deepvault)⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
valov88

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:42:56 PM

Invest in new altcoin and diversify
Couldn't agree more. My suggestion... XAURUM.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:48:15 PM

My plan on bitcoin is to find funds that i will use to plunge back into stocks world. But finally, after understanding bitcoin i even lulled because can make more money and more secure than stocks. Then my plan switched to investing in a real business, is rubber plantation if money i have in form bitcoin is adequate.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:11:03 PM

my plan is to make my bitcoin usable and applicable to all people to make lesser poverty, because poverty is one of the reason why the people making some bad thing like for example bank rubbery, but now it's the time to convince  all people to use bitcoin. this is for a better future
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:34:11 PM

the plan for my Bitcoin is that I will hold up to $ 5000 because many think Bitcoin will have a price of up to $ 5000. and I think it will happen given the Bitcoin price keeps going up.
With the usage of bitcoins in trading by Chinese merchants and others, the price will be at least 6k dollars by the end of September. I can bet on this. It is already 4546 dollars, yesterday its price were goes to 4700$ or 4800$ which were very close to 5k$ but unfortunately now its price is 4540$ but i think its price is now falls that is for temporarily, so i am sure its price will up to agian within two week, it would be 5k dollars. Looks like your time is near to cash out your BTCs!
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: