Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Unlimited 4G LTE Data Smartphone/Hotspot Forever- It's.....Magicphone!  (Read 14751 times)
magicphone (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:13:56 AM

looking forward to my phone, and will leave a review as well once it arrives and i run it through the ringer Smiley

thanks!

Thank you for giving it a shot!
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2737
Merit: 1181

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:02:24 AM

looking forward to my phone, and will leave a review as well once it arrives and i run it through the ringer Smiley

thanks!

Well I did grill the hell outta you lol. And have been interested from the start. Salty's review helped push me over that last hurdle to move forward and give it a shot. Wink. Using escrow for the transaction helped make it an easy choice as well.

I hope it is every good as the 3 million questions I asked you about it lol

I'll be sure to review it thoroughly as well and post here afterwards. Thanks in advance !

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:37:14 AM

thanks!

In what country is this service available. I want to avail if this is working on Asian countries, I'm currenlty using zenfone 3 and it is 4G LTE capable. PM me if your service will gonna work and i will avail once vouch from trusted member here is available so that i can guarantee that this is legit . Thanks in advance
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:28:01 PM

thanks!

In what country is this service available. I want to avail if this is working on Asian countries, I'm currenlty using zenfone 3 and it is 4G LTE capable. PM me if your service will gonna work and i will avail once vouch from trusted member here is available so that i can guarantee that this is legit . Thanks in advance

Strictly US and UK right now, can't guarantee it to work in any Asian countries, sorry.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:39:24 PM

I like the sound of this.

can you tell us what network it uses for data or does it skip between them? there are big areas of the us where I couldn't get any data on the network I was on through whole states. maybe I had a crappy plan or something.
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:20:22 AM

I like the sound of this.

can you tell us what network it uses for data or does it skip between them? there are big areas of the us where I couldn't get any data on the network I was on through whole states. maybe I had a crappy plan or something.

For the most part it's on the Sprint network, so you can let me know if something like this would still work for you!
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:51:32 AM

thanks!

Strictly US and UK right now, can't guarantee it to work in any Asian countries, sorry.

Ok OP. I understand, But just let me know if it is available so that i can avail. If you want i can test your service so that we can know if it's working on asian countries. I'm willing to give a feed for you.  Grin
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:03:55 PM

thanks!

Ok OP. I understand, But just let me know if it is available so that i can avail. If you want i can test your service so that we can know if it's working on asian countries. I'm willing to give a feed for you.  Grin

Okay thanks for the interest, and I'll let you know!
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:17:21 PM

Is this Legal method ? IS we need to Root our mobile phones to us this service.

Can you please list of countries in which this device will work?
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:32:36 PM

what phone models can we choose from?
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2737
Merit: 1181

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:33:49 PM

he has a few, not sure if he will list them all here , we'll see if not you can PM him..that's what i did.

thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:13:32 PM

Is this Legal method ? IS we need to Root our mobile phones to us this service.

Can you please list of countries in which this device will work?

The method is legal, yes.  I pre-root the phones before I ship them out, but you wouldn't need to have root anyway. 

US and UK so far are tested and work.
magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:25:49 PM

Galaxy s3, Moto E (2nd gen), HTC Desire 510
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:29:07 PM

Does this phone works only on U.S.A or it works also in Europe, mostly here are GSM so don't know if Sprint phones are supported here, have you shipped any phone in europe and got any feedback if it works or not?

The only other country outside the US that it works in is the UK.  It achieves Roaming status when in the UK, but is still able to connect to 4G LTE without any issues.
Interesting.Any chance of it working in other countries like in india?

magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:18:51 AM

Does this phone works only on U.S.A or it works also in Europe, mostly here are GSM so don't know if Sprint phones are supported here, have you shipped any phone in europe and got any feedback if it works or not?

The only other country outside the US that it works in is the UK.  It achieves Roaming status when in the UK, but is still able to connect to 4G LTE without any issues.
Interesting.Any chance of it working in other countries like in india?

Like I've said to most people, if you have Sprint CDMA towers then we should have good luck, if it's just GSM than not so much.
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:05:40 PM

Is it working here in the philippines ,if yes then i will avail for it, cause my pocket is crying everytime i top up my phone for data.
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:17:25 PM

Is it working here in the philippines ,if yes then i will avail for it, cause my pocket is crying everytime i top up my phone for data.

philippines uses gsm towers mostly, so no it won't work there
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:09:44 PM

Im from philipines also and im looking for a way to avail cheap data that will last for months or years . Cause enrolling to a data here is very expensive and not even unlimited bamdwith.

magicphone (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:33:12 PM

Yeah if you guys have specific questions for me, feel free to talk on Skype or XMPP my usernames are in the first post.
efx

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:31:13 PM

Just a quick followup, I had to back out of the deal since I will not be around to receive or test the phone for some weeks. Magicphone was very pleasant and easy to deal with. I also have no reason to doubt the product.

Will try to get one then
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: