Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2020, 05:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [639] 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 775891 times)
msmin

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:39:32 PM

Once a former cmc 15 to now 144. Completely embarrassing to be part of the team. One of the biggest failures out there. It was all their fault as well. They have lost so much ground and now with such a small marketcap no one is going to take them seriously. Ark has truly turned into a sh*tcoin. Other coins like cosmo and eth will just wipe their ass with Ark since they have the power and following to do so.

Who said that small cm turns a coin to a shitcoin? Hype comes and goes, today we have these crypto in top, tomorrow the other. That doesn't mean anything in the long term. Those who read the white paper will take it seriously, but I bet you didn't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:14:54 PM

I was looking forward to the AMA with Michel, but some clown banned me from Ark slack.  Roll Eyes

That's sucks! The reason I will never participate in any Slack, Reddit, manual edit thread or thing like that for any crypto. If they're not liking you or your idea then they would just kick you out and ban.

Yes ARK is too centralized.  Which is ironic because they  like to preach against centralization. TBH I can be a bit abrasive though. 

You were banned for a reason and I fully support the moderators for doing so. (personally i believe you should have been banned years ago with all of your constant rule breaking/bending, harassment, lies, bashing of community members, bashing of team members and constant fudding.)

All those things are called "decentralization" from people like him!
Being able to troll and make fun of other people's rights is considered their "right"!

Personally, I'd call it anarchy and not decentralization.

I am a troll, but exactly what "other people's rights" have I made fun of?  How do you even make fun of someone's rights?
thenextking

Activity: 170
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:38:07 AM

Once a former cmc 15 to now 144. Completely embarrassing to be part of the team. One of the biggest failures out there. It was all their fault as well. They have lost so much ground and now with such a small marketcap no one is going to take them seriously. Ark has truly turned into a sh*tcoin. Other coins like cosmo and eth will just wipe their ass with Ark since they have the power and following to do so.

Time to dump this sh*tcoin now
Totscha

Activity: 1253
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:28:36 AM

Time to dump this sh*tcoin now

Sounds like we've finished with capitulation and are in the despair phase. Good.... Smiley

Might be a great time to buy.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:11:07 PM

Who said that small cm turns a coin to a shitcoin? Hype comes and goes, today we have these crypto in top, tomorrow the other. That doesn't mean anything in the long term. Those who read the white paper will take it seriously, but I bet you didn't.

still chasing unicorn farts?
BoldNinja

Activity: 1666
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:05:38 PM

The ARK monthly newsletter is returning for July, with highlights of team activities and achievements.

Read more at https://blog.ark.io/ark-monthly-newsletter-july-2019-edition-e20c3c730b08

coinhomie

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:47:01 PM

It’s too small a coin now. Even binance US is not listing it now. It’s just lost all its ground and all because the amateur team who only have a good UI artist to make everything look good
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 04:01:09 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 07:45:13 AM by benthach

ark bagholders(unicorn farts) now and soon will be whales.
i already started buying ark now.
i found out ark people have about 3.3k bitcoin right now worth almost $40,000,000
i see they chose not to manipulating the ark price.

ark people have lot and lot of ark tokens, if they chose to do the stellar style airdrop that would creating ton of hypes or if they burn it, it's also creating lot of hypes. i just hope they would do something instead of pretty much stand still in term for investors. they are just have too much money and ark tokens, they really need to do something for the investors so everyone can be happy.
eth is eth today because it was manipulated so hard on poloniex when it started.

RivAngE

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:40:42 AM

By asking them to manipulate the price, you mean that you want them to spend their development budget to buy up more of their own coin, centralizing it in the process so that you and some other "investors" can sell their ARK at a higher price, right?

Then the price would fall again, ARK team wouldn't have enough development budget, the projected would die.

Is that what you're asking? Is this what an investor wants or maybe what a short-term moon-boy wants?

I would consider myself a real investor and what I want is for ARK to finish their product, start big collaborations and have many apps and games built on it. Then, I can feed from the fee profits on these services.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1148
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:34:22 AM

By asking them to manipulate the price, you mean that you want them to spend their development budget to buy up more of their own coin, centralizing it in the process so that you and some other "investors" can sell their ARK at a higher price, right?

Then the price would fall again, ARK team wouldn't have enough development budget, the projected would die.

Is that what you're asking? Is this what an investor wants or maybe what a short-term moon-boy wants?

I would consider myself a real investor and what I want is for ARK to finish their product, start big collaborations and have many apps and games built on it. Then, I can feed from the fee profits on these services.

Not that you are wrong for preferring coin development over manipulation, but it just struck me how the entire US stock market works exactly the way the other fellow suggested. Companies are constantly buying back their own stock.

Some of the coins now being crushed by BTC may have to resort to a 'stock buyback' so to speak, if they hope to survive to see another altseason, that is. I wouldn't view it as short term moon-boy stuff, it's more like an issue of coin survival.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 08:10:38 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 08:48:40 AM by benthach

to tell you the true i really don't know but i really want to see ark to achieve your last paragraph, then it's not going to do any good if they're not doing anything to bring themselves to the spotlight. to do so most likely it have to do with ark price and hype. every coins i keep hearing the same over and over again and again people shouldn't worrying about the price but the developing, until it's worth noting and everyone bag their bag and gone. it's just nothing there for ark investors.

i just never understand ark have so much money and so much of their own tokens with good coding team and developing but for ark investors, it pretty damn very sad story. it just don't make any sense to me right now. they have so much resources but in term for investors it worth almost nothing.

Mikhail 1327

Activity: 521
Merit: 10

Blocking future

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:00:35 AM

I sold my ark at 4,000 satoshi, now I bought it again at 2,000 satoshi.
To redeem your coins from the market, there must be a profit, it, in turn, must be obtained from the sale of a product (service), for example, as a binance.
While there is no product, there is no question of profit, which means that the redemption of coins from the market, too.
It remains to believe that the team has a clear plan for applying their development in real life, for example, to conduct lotteries on a smart contract without cheating.
Holding an ICO would be a good impetus for the hype and relevance of the coin.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:23:17 AM

i found out ark people have about 3.3k bitcoin right now worth almost $40,000,000

ark people have lot and lot of ark tokens, if they chose to do the stellar style airdrop that would creating ton of hypes or if they burn it, it's also creating lot of hypes. i just hope they would do something instead of pretty much stand still in term for investors. they are just have too much money and ark tokens, they really need to do something for the investors so everyone can be happy.
eth is eth today because it was manipulated so hard on poloniex when it started.
Thats a good idea, but they will not airdrop or burn those tokens. I already asked.
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 521
Merit: 10

Blocking future

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:57:14 AM

Thats a good idea, but they will not airdrop or burn those tokens. I already asked.

It would not be bad to return to the top 100

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
RivAngE

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:10:27 AM

Not that you are wrong for preferring coin development over manipulation, but it just struck me how the entire US stock market works exactly the way the other fellow suggested. Companies are constantly buying back their own stock.

Some of the coins now being crushed by BTC may have to resort to a 'stock buyback' so to speak, if they hope to survive to see another altseason, that is. I wouldn't view it as short term moon-boy stuff, it's more like an issue of coin survival.

You have a good point, but I believe stocks might be a different case and they can't be compared to altcoins.

For example if a US company doesn't keep their investors happy and they sell its stocks, their stock price will fall and so will their buying power since the company could sell some stocks in order to invest in development or make a deal.

But when an altcoin company holds part of their budget in other currencies other than their own, then they don't have to immediately worry about their own token's price.

For example if a company holds enough money in BTC and USD to last 3 years without extra financing, then they can focus on development and not bother with their token's price for 3 whole years.
Heck, it might be even better for them to allow the price to fall, it'll become easier for them to do a 1000% like pump when they decide "now we're ready to focus on investors, let's buy our cheap tokens"!
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:55:34 PM

You have a good point, but I believe stocks might be a different case and they can't be compared to altcoins.

For example if a US company doesn't keep their investors happy and they sell its stocks, their stock price will fall and so will their buying power since the company could sell some stocks in order to invest in development or make a deal.

But when an altcoin company holds part of their budget in other currencies other than their own, then they don't have to immediately worry about their own token's price.

For example if a company holds enough money in BTC and USD to last 3 years without extra financing, then they can focus on development and not bother with their token's price for 3 whole years.
Heck, it might be even better for them to allow the price to fall, it'll become easier for them to do a 1000% like pump when they decide "now we're ready to focus on investors, let's buy our cheap tokens"!

I have thought about your post and re-read it several times. I'm convinced that you have no idea what you are talking about.
stealth.cash

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:47:35 AM

When Ark pump Grin? It's way overdue! Shame on Arkies for allowing the bots and competitors to take over.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1666
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:38:46 PM

AMA's with ARK Development Team. Join the ARK Slack and ask questions - Thursday the 15th of August! This week will be about ARK Desktop Wallet (with Alex, 11am UTC) and ARK Internet of Things (with Simon, 8pm UTC)!

Join at https://ark.io/slack

avfcpieface

Activity: 117
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:57:58 PM

The ARK token is not a stock.  Doing any form of "buyback" would result in the ARK token being labelled as a security, and could therefor be delisted on various exchanges such as Bittrex. This would also prevent the token from being listed on exchanges going forward. A buyback is not an option for ARK. 
RivAngE

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:27:11 PM

The ARK token is not a stock.  Doing any form of "buyback" would result in the ARK token being labelled as a security, and could therefor be delisted on various exchanges such as Bittrex. This would also prevent the token from being listed on exchanges going forward. A buyback is not an option for ARK.

I don't think buyback is a deciding factor for a coin to be labeled a security.
Maybe IF a company was to "promise" (high) returns through buybacks, then that'd be considered as a security.
But a project team buying and/or using their own token/coin sounds fine to me.
Pages: « 1 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [639] 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.