Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

Have you guys considered making a pact among your team to put aside like 10% of the Lisk forging rewards that each delegate makes towards Ark? You guys could be the first crypto to have an outside revenue source before you even begin, how cool would that be? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

Have you guys considered making a pact among your team to put aside like 10% of the Lisk forging rewards that each delegate makes towards Ark? You guys could be the first crypto to have an outside revenue source before you even begin, how cool would that be? Smiley
We are trying to make ARK as independent and well funded as possible. I'd raither not rely on members continusly funding the project if there are other methods, so I don't think members will be asked to pitch in nor will be making such outside agreements. (At least it's very unlikely at this time)

Instead we came up with several independent funding ideas.
One I mentioned is loaning out TEC backend with or without escrow services.
The other major one would be ArkShield, that'll hold 7% of all ARK at distribution. As far as I remember nobody every asked here what it ArkShield and what is it for, but basically it will be a professionaly managed fund with the goal to provide long term growth to the ARK Platform, form partnetships, diversify assets, invest and overall help ARKs with future funding.

That's all I can tell you about our plans for now, but let's just say we are not sitting idle, we are determined to see ARK succeed.

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:10:00 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 07:28:42 PM by LitcoinCollector

Well I guess we are not the only one seeing how unethically the misuse of ICO funds is.

Just out of curiosity, what is your opinion of Lisk Ico Funds being used for ByteBall distribution?

Personally I think it is fine since it is Btc that has been donated to Lisk and therefore their Btc.
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:45:01 PM

The last few pages were a rough ride gentlemen. Thanks for the adventure.
we do what we can  Cool  

Yeah that was fun. Canna & I have our moments but at the end of the day....  Wink

I don't like you bitbanksy, not even a tiny bit.  Don't just think you're off the hook with me, You're not.
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:19:59 AM

The last few pages were a rough ride gentlemen. Thanks for the adventure.
we do what we can  Cool  

Yeah that was fun. Canna & I have our moments but at the end of the day....  Wink

I don't like you bitbanksy, not even a tiny bit.  Don't just think you're off the hook with me, You're not.

Who says I'm off the hook? You? But not today mate! I'm kind of busy right now. Just take it easy for a day or two and get ready for round three. By the way, I like the fact you think I'm a sockpuppet... it make our moments even more hilarious Grin
BitBanksy

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:29:50 AM

Well I guess we are not the only one seeing how unethically the misuse of ICO funds is.

Just out of curiosity, what is your opinion of Lisk Ico Funds being used for ByteBall distribution?

Personally I think it is fine since it is Btc that has been donated to Lisk and therefore their Btc.

Well I think it's great! And I really hope that ARK has seized the opportunity too. If you've missed the first round, get ready now for the second round, which is expected in mid-February.
Number 1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 01:26:08 AM

I think this is a good idea. If ARK TEC funds are going to be used to up vote individuals would it not be a good idea to have a mechanism in place to ensure that a proportion of forged funds goes back into the ARK project. As Bitseed said for developer funding etc.

Otherwise the risk is deegatesget up voted in Lisk forging and use their funds for personal gain giving nothing back to the ARK project.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:03:16 AM

I am sure that you are not sitting idle and keep up the good work Wink Looking forward to an awesome 2017 for Ark!

We are trying to make ARK as independent and well funded as possible. I'd raither not rely on members continusly funding the project if there are other methods, so I don't think members will be asked to pitch in nor will be making such outside agreements. (At least it's very unlikely at this time)

Instead we came up with several independent funding ideas.
One I mentioned is loaning out TEC backend with or without escrow services.
The other major one would be ArkShield, that'll hold 7% of all ARK at distribution. As far as I remember nobody every asked here what it ArkShield and what is it for, but basically it will be a professionaly managed fund with the goal to provide long term growth to the ARK Platform, form partnetships, diversify assets, invest and overall help ARKs with future funding.

That's all I can tell you about our plans for now, but let's just say we are not sitting idle, we are determined to see ARK succeed.

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:35:05 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 12:37:45 PM by LitcoinCollector

Well I think it's great! And I really hope that ARK has seized the opportunity too. If you've missed the first round, get ready now for the second round, which is expected in mid-February.

Ok, but why do you think the usage of ICO funds by Ark is unethical and the usage of ICO funds by Lisk is not unethical, since it's basically the same thing.
BitBanksy

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:22:35 PM

Ok, but why do you think the usage of ICO funds by Ark is unethical and the usage of ICO funds by Lisk is not unethical, since it's basically the same thing.

Well it's not the same thing.... In the case of ARK, there is a big diff between using ICO funds for personal gain & transparently reinvesting all the forged Lisk into the development & recurring expenses of ARK (payroll etc...). Accountability help to increase performance of business as a whole and to maintain a positive company ethics.
techbytes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:29:06 PM

Well it's not the same thing.... In the case of ARK, there is a big diff between using ICO funds for personal gain & transparently reinvesting all the forged Lisk into the development & recurring expenses of ARK (payroll etc...). Accountability help to increase performance of business as a whole and to maintain a positive company ethics.

For someone who is not vested in ARK sure spend a lot of time here bashing ARK.  You should focus more on doing something useful for Lisk before Max next voting round. 

-tb-

BitBanksy

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:38:08 PM

For someone who is not vested in ARK sure spend a lot of time here bashing ARK.  You should focus more on doing something useful for Lisk before Max next voting round. 

-tb-

Am I not allowed to express an opinion or even answer a question in a civilized manner?
chases

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

ain't nothing like the Blues

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:12:41 PM

Aloha guys,  Please fill out this request form if you would like to help Ark get listed at Poloniex. Thanks for your support
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Below are the links to use on form:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1649695.0

https://ark.io/

http://explorer.arkio.top/delegateMonitor

Thanks again, and have a great weekend! Grin

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:13:57 PM

For someone who is not vested in ARK sure spend a lot of time here bashing ARK.  You should focus more on doing something useful for Lisk before Max next voting round.  

-tb-

Am I not allowed to express an opinion or even answer a question in a civilized manner?

lol you think we haven't seen turds like you here at bitcointalk?  Looks like your bad attitude has made you drop in rank the past couple of days pretty damn hard.   Keep it up buddy, you're doing very well at burning all the bridges.

stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:35:35 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 01:46:19 AM by stormia

I really wish you would just refrain from sinking to the level of trolls tbh canna. I know my wishes don't mean anything but I'm also fairly certain I'm not the only ARK investor who shares this sentiment. Either ignore them altogether or respond in a succinct professional manner if a response is warranted, that is what I would recommend if I could recommend something. I mean, if you guys aren't going to address his question/concern why respond just so you can continue this pissing match back and forth and continually bump his negative posts for the rest to see over and over again. What happened to having a little tact? IMHO that is a quality a community manager or PR person should possess and demonstrate.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:47:42 AM

where is some normal exchange for this?

yolo
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:43:27 AM

I really wish you would just refrain from sinking to the level of trolls tbh canna. I know my wishes don't mean anything but I'm also fairly certain I'm not the only ARK investor who shares this sentiment. Either ignore them altogether or respond in a succinct professional manner if a response is warranted, that is what I would recommend if I could recommend something. I mean, if you guys aren't going to address his question/concern why respond just so you can continue this pissing match back and forth and continually bump his negative posts for the rest to see over and over again. What happened to having a little tact? IMHO that is a quality a community manager or PR person should possess and demonstrate.

cannabanana does not like comments/suggestions like this. He'll just bark back at you and throw you bananas. He's not gonna change the way he is, the way he acts and reacts because you suggested it. And he's clarified it before - he is not the PR. Lol  Grin
CryptoGuu

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:38:16 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 08:12:12 AM by CryptoGuu

how much raised ARK total? Couldn't find the numers, sry if already asked couple times.
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 07:43:14 AM

cannabanana does not like comments/suggestions like this. He'll just bark back at you and throw you bananas. He's not gonna change the way he is, the way he acts and reacts because you suggested it. And he's clarified it before - he is not the PR. Lol  Grin

Cannabanana doesn't understand the PR job he is doing at all, except those that invested and are trying to protect their interest may have different view from mine, he has done more damage to the ARK brand than promote it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:44:54 AM

-tb-

Sure you can but don't blame us for not believing a word you say as it reeks from personal interest
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: