Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:01:15 PM

is thats true about postpone its sad to hear it, can devs say more specific what of that is true?
dont wanna wait more for mainnet and exchanges:/

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.  

We will be listed at well known exchanges at launch and will have details on an upcoming partnership soon with another well known project.

Stay Tuned.
If mainnet will be launched at the end of February, meaning the case ARK will be traded in the month of March, Is it true that I am thinking about it will happen ??

Yes, as soon as ARK launches, you should have a places to trade at.

The project is  disappointing. The team doesn't keep the promises. Delays, problems.... but this is developers' problem  and not investors'. So we won't wait for anything good any more. The discharge of the price is guaranteed.

the level of patience some of you have is disappointing.

hello cannabanana,
how to claim my signature bounty &sweepstakes
thx in advance

For sweepstakes send an email from winning email you participated with to winners (at) ark.io

For signature send your TEC email to bitcointalk user : ArkEcosystem

This have been asking again and again with answered almost every pages, I myself just don't understand how these people survive with this kind of ignorance or just plan dumb.

It is quite annoying.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 06:49:55 PM

is thats true about postpone its sad to hear it, can devs say more specific what of that is true?

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.  

We will be listed at well known exchanges at launch and will have details on an upcoming partnership soon with another well known project.

Stay Tuned.
If mainnet will be launched at the end of February, meaning the case ARK will be traded in the month of March, Is it true that I am thinking about it will happen ??

Yes, as soon as ARK launches, you should have a places to trade at.

The project is  disappointing. The team doesn't keep the promises. Delays, problems.... but this is developers' problem  and not investors'. So we won't wait for anything good any more. The discharge of the price is guaranteed.

the level of patience some of you have is disappointing.

hello cannabanana,
how to claim my signature bounty &sweepstakes
thx in advance

For sweepstakes send an email from winning email you participated with to winners (at) ark.io

For signature send your TEC email to bitcointalk user : ArkEcosystem

This have been asking again and again with answered almost every pages, I myself just don't understand how these people survive with this kind of ignorance or just plan dumb.

It is quite annoying.

Yeah right .. sometimes the wait was very annoying for everyone, but if it would be good for the price later, when it will begin later traded on the exchange, it seems very okay ..
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 06:54:13 PM

holy crap you guys, learn to use snippets and some damn forum etiquette ;p

this whole page has a total of 5 lines and the rest is quotes haha

as far as exchanges go, if you even THINK this will open on yobit, then you have no idea what this project is about imo. nough' said.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:03:37 PM

When I look overall at where we are, and how much I invested, and what Im getting, I believe I made out pretty good with this coin.

I happen to like the team a lot, actually.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:11:04 PM

ARK it will be great ! Soon the mainnet will be lunched!
rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350

CrowdWiz

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:21:38 PM

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.   

Stay Tuned.

Personally I hope you will be listed on Poloniex, bittrex seems an easy game for giant project-ark. One more word, ARK to da moon, ARK best community!

Dreams, dreams.. Back to the life...

Polo cant list Ark

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:22:46 PM

Stay Tuned.

Personally I hope you will be listed on Poloniex, bittrex seems an easy game for giant project-ark. One more word, ARK to da moon, ARK best community!

Polo cant list Ark

funny, first talk shit in lisk thread and now you for the first time come here and talk shit about ark?

Don't start this shit here unless you want me to get fucking mad.

Some of you Jerkoffs have no damn Integrity
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:14:19 AM

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.   

Stay Tuned.

Polo cant list Ark

Screw polo, I want a real yobit pump...
It will be spectacular

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
candrammm

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

research > buy on dip > and HODL

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:21:42 AM

NDA = Non-Disclosure Agreement . As we said we'll be on exchanges, but we currently are not at liberty to say on which ones all that we can say is ARK will be tradeable on exchanges quickly after main net launch.

Thank you all who have patience, we are doing our best to launch asap, but our priority is currently to do it right and not rush just to meet that 1st February (just so we can bandaid the code like every first few days).

If someone missed a response to one FUDer on slack by our main dev:

As said we are not some hey-drop-that-blockchain-out-asap-so-we-can-trade-doesnt-matter-if-it-works and rollout an update each 6 months so just so we could say "hey guys here is an update" - we want to be innovative and deliver things people will actually be using and not just trading.

as a participant and investor I can wait for the release time, hopefully everything goes well, I believe ARK team is a solid team and able to prove their seriousness in their good work.

delay the release is better than hurry imposed born prematurely are even more at risk to the sustainability of its overall project especially when it will move to the next stage of the plan, make corrections and improvements before it was launched I think it is better and it will potentially be able to increase the value of this project if the results are good.
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:59:42 PM

Reading last posts, looks like we are on small delay here. Well, better wait for some longer time, as make things fast and not correct way.
This Dev team is solid, we should be fine here.

Thrice.Pi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:17:50 AM

Reading last posts, looks like we are on small delay here. Well, better wait for some longer time, as make things fast and not correct way.
This Dev team is solid, we should be fine here.

I agree. With so many other projects rushing to bring out code which may have to be altered later on I feel it is best to take the slower more steady route. Having a stable core is key.
Aetsen

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:19:19 AM

So what's going on in the world of ARK? I tried to log in to the dashboard where I invested in the ICO and I keep getting an error. Internal server error. Should I be worried?

Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:33:01 AM

So what's going on in the world of ARK? I tried to log in to the dashboard where I invested in the ICO and I keep getting an error. Internal server error. Should I be worried?

After reading your post I tried login into my dashboard but I too got the same "internal server error".
Maybe it's a problem on their website.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:02:56 AM

No one reads in BCT land. so i will go ahead and say it again, join our slack channel for updates and interactions with ARK team, and you can even ask us questions anytime you want. Almost 600 people have already joined ARK Ecosystem Slack. What are you waiting for?  Cool
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:04:29 AM

This is the weekly update from our slack a few days ago...

ARK Week 5 update:

We would like to start by congratulating our previous design contest winners: Sormin, Densmirnov, & Jamiec79.

This weeks winner is:  mjbmonetarymetals

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FqG1dPto.jpg&t=572&c=_lDrS0Le6PInzw (779KB)

Congrats on winning 5k ARK!

Also, thank you to all of the other new submissions. We really enjoy seeing what you guys come up with.

Mainnet Launch:

We continue to make great strides towards release. After extensive testing by our testnet crew, we have seen several large bug fixes that needed to be addressed. Thank you all for your dedication to helping with testnet. It will show in the final product for sure.

Due to these bugs, the holiday period, and the time required to code and issue the refunds after the TEC ended, we are still at least several weeks away from being ready to launch. The network is stable and performing well on testnet, but we want to make sure we look for all possible security vulnerabilities prior to launch.

We are close, and want to deliver a solid core product to the ARK community. Therefore, after a  lot of internal debate, we have decided to push ARK mainnet launch back at least a few weeks.

As a team, and with our experiences with cryptocurrency launches, we feel it is more important to begin life with an amazing, stable, secure, and reliable product to base our future use cases on, rather than one that needs patches and updates just to stay afloat a year down the road.

So at this moment we cannot give an exact date, only that February is still considered our mainnet launch month until further notice.

We are in contact with exchanges, but cannot give any more info on which exchanges.
We hope you can all understand that we cannot talk about this just yet. Please be rest assured, ARK will be on exchanges at launch :wink:.

We are also currently in the process of closing a strategic partnership that will benefit SmartBridge and the ARK Ecosystem. This well known partner will add promised functionality and abilities to the ARK SmartBridge that will help propel ARK into the future!

Stay Tuned!
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:07:56 PM

This is the weekly update from our slack a few days ago...

ARK Week 5 update:

We would like to start by congratulating our previous design contest winners: Sormin, Densmirnov, & Jamiec79.

This weeks winner is:  mjbmonetarymetals

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FqG1dPto.jpg&t=572&c=_lDrS0Le6PInzw (779KB)

Congrats on winning 5k ARK!

Also, thank you to all of the other new submissions. We really enjoy seeing what you guys come up with.

Mainnet Launch:

We continue to make great strides towards release. After extensive testing by our testnet crew, we have seen several large bug fixes that needed to be addressed. Thank you all for your dedication to helping with testnet. It will show in the final product for sure.

Due to these bugs, the holiday period, and the time required to code and issue the refunds after the TEC ended, we are still at least several weeks away from being ready to launch. The network is stable and performing well on testnet, but we want to make sure we look for all possible security vulnerabilities prior to launch.

We are close, and want to deliver a solid core product to the ARK community. Therefore, after a  lot of internal debate, we have decided to push ARK mainnet launch back at least a few weeks.

As a team, and with our experiences with cryptocurrency launches, we feel it is more important to begin life with an amazing, stable, secure, and reliable product to base our future use cases on, rather than one that needs patches and updates just to stay afloat a year down the road.

So at this moment we cannot give an exact date, only that February is still considered our mainnet launch month until further notice.

We are in contact with exchanges, but cannot give any more info on which exchanges.
We hope you can all understand that we cannot talk about this just yet. Please be rest assured, ARK will be on exchanges at launch :wink:.

We are also currently in the process of closing a strategic partnership that will benefit SmartBridge and the ARK Ecosystem. This well known partner will add promised functionality and abilities to the ARK SmartBridge that will help propel ARK into the future!

Stay Tuned!

Thanks for the update!
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

Nope you shouldn't be worried, our sysadmin is migrating some things to new server I think its already back up (there might be some outages in the upcoming days, but nothing to worry about).

daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 03:39:03 PM

...only that February is still considered our mainnet launch month until further notice.
ARK will be on exchanges at launch

That's the most important thing that interested us. I hope that all settled down after your words.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:53:07 PM

Im not holding many Arks, but feel say something. For some reason I feel, that this will be good money making project. We have few other promising running now, Waves, Lisk, Wings...ARK will be soon traded very well on exchanges.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:34:35 AM

Im not holding many Arks, but feel say something. For some reason I feel, that this will be good money making project. We have few other promising running now, Waves, Lisk, Wings...ARK will be soon traded very well on exchanges.

All past their prime except ARK.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: