Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS]  (Read 134141 times)
llvlludassar

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

I bought 31 millions coins in 200 euros so i don't mind if lose my investment. What i am concern about why Ember team is so incompetent, why they could not able to get it on any other exchange. I  bought some GCN coins too before cryptopia paused market, but GCN team worked hard round the clock and manage to list coin on couple of exchanges already, most of the coins paused by cryptopia still trading on other websites!

Maybe its time for team EMBER to do something otherwise ppl will lose faith from this coin.

Anyways, i am staking my coins in EMBER wallet now. is it possible to encrypt and stake coins? i could not find much information regarding this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lumobox

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

I bought 31 millions coins in 200 euros so i don't mind if lose my investment. What i am concern about why Ember team is so incompetent, why they could not able to get it on any other exchange. I  bought some GCN coins too before cryptopia paused market, but GCN team worked hard round the clock and manage to list coin on couple of exchanges already, most of the coins paused by cryptopia still trading on other websites!

Maybe its time for team EMBER to do something otherwise ppl will lose faith from this coin.

Anyways, i am staking my coins in EMBER wallet now. is it possible to encrypt and stake coins? i could not find much information regarding this.
there is a very informative discord channel where also ember team members write and give help
https://discord.gg/jfzUeT
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

I also bought some EMB at cryptopia and those coins are still in cryptopia.

Exactly not sure why ember team is not listing in other exchanges, but as I always think positively I'm thinking they are waiting for charits swap.
Maybe they will not list ember in any exchange, instead, they will list chartis once it is swapped. Did not follow the recent news, so can't say anything surely.

The thing I'm disappointed about is they are not active herein and not responding to the investor's concerns.
OGM4ME

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:00 AM

I have popped 500.000 emb in on your link.

Thank you fot the tip :-)

Of course, no problem! Always down to help any fellow crypto community member. Thank you for your support   Grin
NYNF

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

Why the complaining? The swap to the new coin looks great. You should have bought some coin and started staking it the moment you heard the swap news.
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

Code:
static const int MAX_OUTBOUND_CONNECTIONS = 4098;

this setting is bizarre.  

1)  select() limits to  1024.  client would crash @ (slightly before) 1024 connections for the unix build.  not sure about windows.  

max_connections doesn't prevent this, as the max_outbound_connections has priority.  that being said, this number would take a very, very long time to reach due to most nodes being saturated;

2)  this number is greater than default max connections value, which inexplicably has been dropped from 125 to 24.

ember will stop accepting incoming connections at 24 count (of total connections, not just incoming).  it will continue to attempt outgoing connections up until your client crashes (unix) or possibly until it reaches 4098 outbound + some small amount of inbound (maybe in windows).

anyone starting ember for the first time will have an incredibly hard time making a first connection.  anyone behind a firewall, may have (extreme) difficulty establishing connections.  

the chances of making a timely initial connection to any of these places on the 'addnode' lists presented by various people is minimal.  it took me about 20 minutes to establish my first connection.

------

My personal experience: ran client for a few days, connections topped out at around 120 (all but a handful being outbound, of course!).  

Made some changes & recompiled, outbound to 5, maxconnections to 500.  It hit this 500 amount in about 5 minutes (ok, that's an exaggeration.  more like 10 minutes!).  This standard 24 limit will fill in a few seconds after running a node for a couple of days (appearing in enough peer.dat files) --- basically, anyone running the standard client will never be at this max_outbound setting & thus it will always be trying to establish new connections, w/ the default 500ms (or maybe it's  1000ms?  don't remember) between attempts.

...  this is root cause of complaints about being unable to establish connections and such.  It also doesn't give much confidence in the 'dev' team of this project.  Fix it, prove me wrong, and give me avenue to sell these Embercoins that Cryptopia shafted me with.  Those bastards.

ed: i have bishop.nogleg.com, pope.nogleg.com, cardinal.nogleg.com set to 5 outbound connections, 800 max_conn, port is the standard 10024.  new ppl can try that.

...  My client was running at 805 connections (the 800 inbound plus 5 outbound) so it probably also became impossible to connect to  (would have to lose 5 connections before gaining one more, not likely given the default settings on client).  I've changed outbound to 1 (nm, did 0), so maybe that will help.

full disclosure: i bought some of this coin on cryptopia, not because I thought it had any real value, but because there are too many other dumb people buying shitcoin on there (it was up some 100% already when they took this market down inexplicably, with no warning.   this also reduces confidence in cryptopia, but i digress).

now i am stuck with a lot of coins, that i'd like to get rid of.  please fix client.

anyone that posts links to crappy stake pools loses credibility.
cryptonent

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

New markets!
https://c-patex.com/markets/embltc
https://c-patex.com/markets/embbtc
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

Curious ?
Stake united gave 4758.22 emb on 8 hours on deposit of 500.000 emb.

I will hold another 900.000 on ice. Just in case.

Time to get some pants on.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
MrBrody0815

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

How long does the transfer to stakeunited take?
Waiting since 5 days an nothing.
Unlim5190

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

Nice to see ember on c-patex! very good news. Newb question here.. what will happen when ember swaps to chartis? what will happen to my ember that is in my embercoin wallet? etc. Thanks in advance.
OGM4ME

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

Generally https://stakeunited.com transactions should be credited within 60 minutes of it saying processing, they suggest you contact them on Discord if it is any longer than that.
Here's the link to that: https://discord.gg/wMje9MN
zvs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

Generally https://stakeunited.com transactions should be credited within 60 minutes of it saying processing, they suggest you contact them on Discord if it is any longer than that.
Here's the link to that: https://discord.gg/wMje9MN

clown
badferret

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

I was able to get some EMB on c-patex.com  last night.  For exchanges they were not half bad at all.  Took forever to get my account to work (the confirmation email on initial signup took forever).  But once i was in, i made my LTC trade for EMB.  Was quick and smooth.  And my withdraw out of there was fast...maybe 10 minutes at the most.

I sent all my EMB to stakeunited.  I like those guys, super helpful.  Check out their discord if you don't believe me (scroll to bottom of their website stakeunited .com and there's a discord link).  I don't want this post to be removed so i won't put links to anything, but if you have questions once you are there, just @mention me  (LotCooler) and i can help or anyone else can, but they are pretty slammed today with AERM questions.  And no, LotCooler is not my referral name, so don't put it in as a referral....and please don't remove this post...whenever i say something good about stakeunited it gets removed because people think it's referral phishing.
badferret

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

I think that depends on where you sent the deposit from. I think most exchanges should only take a couple hours to send it over.  Check the exchange to make sure they really sent it (if they give you a transaction ID then check block explorer to confirm ( https://www.coinexplorer.net/EMB ).  

If blockexplorer shows it is confirmed a bunch of times, but it still shows in "pending deposits" in stakeunited, then maybe you entered the wrong info in stakeunited.  Click "support" on stakeunited and open a new ticket.  Give them the coin, the amount, and the transaction id and they should be able to figure it out.  If you entered the info correctly, your deposits should move from "Pending Deposits" to "Deposit History" in less than 2 hours...it all depends on how long confirmations take on that coin's network....but usually you should see the deposit move in 30 minutes or so.

If stakeunited shows your deposit in the "deposit history" and there is a red circle icon there, then the deposit went through and you are just waiting to join the next stake.  Once it's green then you should have recieved a stake, check your stake history.   The first stake ususally takes 24-48 hours to get.  This is due to the way they do coin control to maximize profits.  Yeah, it takes a while, but once you are in then you are golden.  That first stake is always brutal waiting.

They are super helpful on their discord, and you can always ping me in there if you need to (@LotCooler).
zvs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

I suppose it speaks volume about this "coin" in that damn near all the chat here is about some extortionate pool, vs. the inexcusable hatch job on the client.

Why so much enthusiasm over a coin that doesn't have any real developers? 

#1 -    "connections" : 850,
#2 -    "connections" : 850,
#3 -    "connections" : 850,

Node #1 has had a churn rate of *one* over the last ten minutes.  #2 and #3 are three and four respectively.

How is it even possible to butcher this shit so horribly?

As soon as I have some free time I'll go off this nonsense on that exchange and be glad to be rid of this shitcoin.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:22:58 AM

anyone know anything when the coin swap is going to be? If so what is the ratio?
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

Some one can tell me how much coins you need for staking i have 22 million is that enough for stake. And how does it works ?
my wallet is open and is in stake modus how long does it to earn coins ?

I have some Millions in this stacking pool .. Its great and for me the best way not to leave my PC powerded on 24/7 otherwise you will not get Stak rewards.

Here is my Ref Link https://stakeunited.com/narrrf

Happy stacking it works fine for Ember - together we are stronger

Yeah for efficient returns and also the added bonus of not having to have your computer on all of the time to stake, a pool would work pretty well for you. As previously mentioned, https://stakeunited.com is for sure one of the better online staking pools and even has some coins other than EMB too. I would recommend checking out the site, it has the majority of information you would need before putting your stake in and even tutorial videos just in case. Happy staking!  Grin Grin

it's not worth making an argument with this shitcoin . Please spend your time to find out some good coins to invest or mine it.
nowadays some good coins are being deeply down and that's a good chance to get a big profit . Do not waste your money for this shitcoin .
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

Some one can tell me how much coins you need for staking i have 22 million is that enough for stake. And how does it works ?
my wallet is open and is in stake modus how long does it to earn coins ?

I have some Millions in this stacking pool .. Its great and for me the best way not to leave my PC powerded on 24/7 otherwise you will not get Stak rewards.

Here is my Ref Link https://stakeunited.com/narrrf

Happy stacking it works fine for Ember - together we are stronger

Yeah for efficient returns and also the added bonus of not having to have your computer on all of the time to stake, a pool would work pretty well for you. As previously mentioned, https://stakeunited.com is for sure one of the better online staking pools and even has some coins other than EMB too. I would recommend checking out the site, it has the majority of information you would need before putting your stake in and even tutorial videos just in case. Happy staking!  Grin Grin

it's not worth making an argument with this shitcoin . Please spend your time to find out some good coins to invest or mine it.
nowadays some good coins are being deeply down and that's a good chance to get a big profit . Do not waste your money for this shitcoin .

I dont think its worth

It is not my ADA, WAVES or any good company ... but it is a cheap coin and it has a value. Now 0.00000007 LTC but who knows what in 2022 will be. I promise it will be more then these days.

I made a lot of money with Sprouts, NYC,HTML and COLX and there was a time some month ago these coins where also in this value. Why not also with this coin? I dont say it will be 1 Cent but it is not unrealstic that it will be at 0.0000007 LTC or higher that would be 1000% ....

junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

Any plan to add the coin to a new impportant exchanger?
TherealUlf

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

The initial post should be updated as this coin is not tradeable anymore on Cryptopia but on https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_EMB/ and https://c-patex.com/markets/embltc
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: