Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS]  (Read 134141 times)
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

Have there been any legit updates lately from the dev team? Is the swap imminent?
Updates new wallets !

Our devs made great progress yesterday on the Ember wallet update. Got the Linux wallet to compile and is syncing with the network. We’ll do a few more tests then finally work on the release. There is light at the end of the tunnel

https://twitter.com/Atheneumchain/status/1030448882055041030

===

No. There is no exact time for the swap

I'm waiting for so long to have a swap but it's not still released on exact day . That issue will make this swap unattractive to all investors and it seems many investors have left this swap as well. I feel regretful about this project.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

Have there been any legit updates lately from the dev team? Is the swap imminent?
Updates new wallets !

Our devs made great progress yesterday on the Ember wallet update. Got the Linux wallet to compile and is syncing with the network. We’ll do a few more tests then finally work on the release. There is light at the end of the tunnel

===

Great to hear.. Why is Cryptopia trying to de-list the coin then??
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

Updates new wallets !

===

Great to hear.. Why is Cryptopia trying to de-list the coin then??

It seems there are no devs working on this project and many investors had left it after delaying many times for this swap .
I think This project will be dead soon if this swap is still delayed . Maybe I will sell all my coins with any price to get out of here, guy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bocanegra

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

spanish translation reserved
jt42

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

It seems there are no devs working on this project and many investors had left it after delaying many times for this swap .
I think This project will be dead soon if this swap is still delayed . Maybe I will sell all my coins with any price to get out of here, guy.
The devs are active on discord.
anneke2001

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

Thanks for dumping finally, how generous, really, unselfish. Smiley
Happy Newyear.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

Update from Discord from Core Team

EmberCoin Wallet Update Timeline
Yup, you heard it here; we’ve been bustling around the discord server and we now have a timeline on the EmberCoin Wallet Update. Over the last week, we’ve compiled, tested the wallets on all platforms, and are about ready to release.

Our Plan:
Originally, the update would reinstate the PoW on block 387,500, but since this block is merely a day or two away, the target block will be adjusted to 392,000. Based on the August daily average of 145 Blocks processed, we can expect to hit that target block in approximately 32 days from the time of this announcement. To ensure everyone within the community has access to Ember Wallet 1.1.5.3 before then, we have set a 2-week timeline for us to follow.

Week 1:
By Wednesday, Sept. 12:
-    All platforms will be recompiled with the target block change and tested.
-    A written instruction guide to help install the update will be made.
-    A video instruction guide to help install the update for Windows and Mac will be made.

Week 2:
By Wednesday, Sept. 19:
-    The release process will be finished and all platforms made available to the community with pertinent instructions.

It's important to upgrade to the latest wallet as soon as it's available to improve the quality of the network. As stated before, mining rewards will be increased to 100,000 EMB from 100 EMB and the PoS % is hard-coded to drastically (and immediately) reduce the hyperinflation on November 2nd to 7.2% from 720%.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

Yup, you heard it here; we’ve been bustling around the discord server and we now have a timeline on the EmberCoin Wallet Update. Over the last week, we’ve compiled, tested the wallets on all platforms, and are about ready to release.

Our Plan:
Originally, the update would reinstate the PoW on block 387,500, but since this block is merely a day or two away, the target block will be adjusted to 392,000. Based on the August daily average of 145 Blocks processed, we can expect to hit that target block in approximately 32 days from the time of this announcement. To ensure everyone within the community has access to Ember Wallet 1.1.5.3 before then, we have set a 2-week timeline for us to follow.

Week 1:
By Wednesday, Sept. 12:
-    A video instruction guide to help install the update for Windows and Mac will be made.

Week 2:
By Wednesday, Sept. 19:
-    The release process will be finished and all platforms made available to the community with pertinent instructions.

It's important to upgrade to the latest wallet as soon as it's available to improve the quality of the network. As stated before, mining rewards will be increased to 100,000 EMB from 100 EMB and the PoS % is hard-coded to drastically (and immediately) reduce the hyperinflation on November 2nd to 7.2% from 720%.

What is with the Coins on exchange? Cryptopia support the Fork? Any news for the exchange coins?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:21:50 AM

Our Plan:

Week 1:
By Wednesday, Sept. 12:

Week 2:
By Wednesday, Sept. 19:

What is with the Coins on exchange? Cryptopia support the Fork? Any news for the exchange coins?

keep patient , guy . it will be released out soon . I think it has something new in this week.
tomsmith26

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

Our Plan:

Week 1:
By Wednesday, Sept. 12:

Week 2:
By Wednesday, Sept. 19:

keep patient , guy . it will be released out soon . I think it has something new in this week.

I have waited for so long  to get a swap for 5 months but it hasn't been done yet. I expect this update will be done soon so that all investors and holders
will not leave this project because if this delay is too long then it will lose their faith on this project. 
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

Over the weekend, we've been working with Cryptopia to ensure the new Ember Wallet compiling process is completed and working. As of right now, it has compiled and begun its routine to sync with the network. We should see Cryptopia come back online very soon.

And per our schedule, we are still on track to publicly release the new wallet by Wednesday.
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:04:14 AM
Merited by tomsmith26 (3)

Over the weekend, we've been working with Cryptopia to ensure the new Ember Wallet compiling process is completed and working. As of right now, it has compiled and begun its routine to sync with the network. We should see Cryptopia come back online very soon.

And per our schedule, we are still on track to publicly release the new wallet by Wednesday.

That's right I need this news because I wait for it for so long . All my coins are staking more 500 million EMB coins on my private wallet but I did not get any rewards for 3 months and now we have one day left to release the new wallet for Embercoin. Good job , Dev and Team.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fiatlux

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

That's right I need this news because I wait for it for so long . All my coins are staking more 500 million EMB coins on my private wallet but I did not get any rewards for 3 months and now we have one day left to release the new wallet for Embercoin. Good job , Dev and Team.

Nice to see. Can someone post new Discord link?
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

The EMB wallet at Cryptopia exchange  has connections, is resynced with the network, and is up-to-date with the current Block 389531!

New link discord: https://discord.gg/NwqDppH
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Seems like the new team are really putting effort into the redevelopment and branding. Glad to see the wallet issue on Cryptopia has been resolved. Might be time to pick up some cheap EMB Cheesy
Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

Let's see what is gonna happen in October Smiley
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

The EMB wallet at Cryptopia exchange  has connections, is resynced with the network, and is up-to-date with the current Block 389531!

New link discord: https://discord.gg/NwqDppH

THX for the information, any link or a public release from the wallet to download?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tomsmith26

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

I'm waiting for the new wallet released today. Should I get a private key for all addresses in my wallet to add them in new wallet ?
Some people tell me have to do this thing before using the new wallet for security .
d_crypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

Can't wait for the swap....They just released the new wallets and they are working fine!
fiatlux

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:56:37 AM

Can't wait for the swap....They just released the new wallets and they are working fine!

Me too, this could be huge. EMB price will increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: