Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS]  (Read 134141 times)
nektar83

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

any news from cryptopia?they freeze everything how we can withdraw our EMB or sell it or what is going to happen with the swap?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ram147

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:45:34 AM

any news from cryptopia?they freeze everything how we can withdraw our EMB or sell it or what is going to happen with the swap?

Yeah... I would like to know what is going to happen with the swap.

What should we do, guys?
nektar83

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:02:53 PM

i send a ticket to cryptopia and the answered in less than a day
saying that our coins are safe and the working for fixing the issues with the wallet!
i dont know .....
khurshidahmed

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:20:48 PM

Looks like Stakeunited is closing their business on januari 9th 2019.... anyone know if its true or not?

Finally! a date of swap is set on Januari 7th 2019 at 6pm UTC!

Update your ember wallet to 1.1.5.6 or go to http://stakecube.net for supported swap.

FYI Stakeunited will delist EMB on December 16th 2018.

join stakecube discord for more info,,, https://discordapp.com/channels/451208708601544715/451208708601544717
jt42

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:55:11 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 09:09:25 PM by jt42

The Embercoin (EMB) swap to Atheneum (AEM) is currently live!  You have until Feb 6 to swap your EMB to AEM.

Make your way over to http://swap.atheneumchain.io/ to begin your swap process.

Instructional videos:
How to swap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAlTok8TrbI&t
How to set up an AEM masternode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usplEkbInwM&t

Latest AEM wallet here: https://github.com/AtheneumChain/Atheneum/releases

We are also live-streaming the swap process at https://www.twitch.tv/aemtech and you can see your swap get processed in real time.

We are providing technical support and answers to questions primarily on our Discord server, but you can also reach us on other social media as well.  

* Discord: https://discord.gg/YyWFnc7
* Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Atheneumchain
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atheneumchain/
* Telegram: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@embercoin
* Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AtheneumChain/
* BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5091727.0
* Medium: https://medium.com/atheneumchain

Q: How long will I have to swap my Embercoins for Atheneum?
A: The Swap is for 30 days. During the first two weeks, the rate is dynamic based on EMB supply / 25M (currently about 320,000:1). Redistribution bonus and other AEM allocations are made at the close of swap.

Week 1 swap starting Jan 7 = swappers get 100% of redistribution bonus
Week 2 swap starting Jan 14 = swappers get 50% of redistribution bonus
Week 3-4 swap =  no redistribution bonus, swap rate static to 350k to 1
All swapping closes after 30 days - no exceptions.

Q: Do any third-parties offer swap support?
A:
- StakeCube
- C-PatEx
- NovaExchange - Performing the swap on February 4th. Will not qualify for the swap bonus.

Q: What is Atheneum?
A: Through the power of blockchain, Atheneum has formed the world’s first Decentralized Autonomous Learning Organization (DALO), a free-market, educational ecosystem governed by a decentralized body. This model is fundamentally designed to provide accountability, proof-of-learning, and affordable education to peoples across the globe.

————————

Q: What are the Coin Specifications?
A: They are:
- Ticker: AEM
- Algorithm: Quark
- Block time: 180 Seconds
- Difficulty Retargeting: Every Block
- Circulating Supply: 25 Million AEM
- Max Supply: 100 Million AEM
- Minimum Stake Age: 60 Blocks
- Masternode Collateral: 10,000 AEM
- POS Block Rewards:
   -13 AEM Per Block
   -7.15 AEM to Masternode Operators
   -3.90 AEM to Stakers
   -15% (1.95 AEM) to Budget
jt42

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:04:32 PM

EMBER COIN is a total scam coin Angry they have partners like StakeUnited and Cryptopia. specially StakeUnited, they delisted Ember and give a short period time to the coin holders to withdraw their coins and if anyone couldn't get their notice in that short time, they stolen all their coins without any shame. and if the poor victims claims their coins they would block them from all their platforms Angry  they are very professional scammers  they delisted this coin in SU and Cryptopia in order to steal our coins and after sometimes passing and when they ignored the complains of all the victims, they would relist this shitty coin in another exchange and would sell our stolen coins. I can not believe they could steal all our coins and could get away with their crimes so easily.

at beginning of the work of Stake United , Ember team has told all the users in discord that the Stake United is a good site and even they would support the swap. so we trusted their saying and put our coins there since their shitty wallet never worked properly and now they abused our trust in them by supporting the Stake United for stealing our coins.

the SU even didn't give a proper timing for withdrawing of our coins they give us less than a month which is not a fair timing at all since we thought they would take care of swapping and never would have seen this coming and we were busy with our real life just for a short period of time and when we come to check just saw to our surprises they have abused our absent and stolen all our coins. like what would have be if they hold our coins little bit longer, I would understand if they have stopped staking but zeroing our balance is totally inequity.

we as victims have no place to speak out about the injustices they have done to us. this is not fair at all...

this shitty coin they first conned too many ppl and run away with their coins and now they changed the name of the coin to Atheneum to con more ppl under a different name.

hope they pay for their conning plans so badly one day.
StakeUnited decided to close their doors and our team had no advanced warning of this.  We will have another announcement soon about this on our social media, but our goal is to get SU Ember coins back to their Ember holders despite this sudden closing.  I don't believe any other coin hosted on SU is doing this for their investors.

Cryptopia has had a lot of issues with putting Ember into maintenance.  We will not be pursuing their exchange for the swapped Atheneum coin.

The Atheneum team is working hard to bring the value back to the Ember coin by providing a new, stable blockchain, wallet, and use case for investors.
NotAnExit

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 11:17:55 PM

Keep in mind people, you don't have to swap. If you hold your coins you do so for reasons of your own. I prefer to not swap since my wallet v1.1.5.6 doesn't have any issues. Swap at your own risk. There is no guarantee the new coin you are swapping to will do any better then the Ember you are giving up. I not here to bash, just to be informative and to let you know that if you do not swap, you and people like myself are in competition still with every other coin in existence and with every person still staking Ember. Happy decision making !!!

One last thing you should ask yourself, and these new coin devs is; what will happen to the coins you give them? Keep in mind, if you swap, those coins now become their coins and they do not have to burn them!

For wehat its worth I never trusted StakesUnited with any of my coins. I trust only myself, you should too. I am not a part of any developing Ember, never was. My thinking is that even if things are messed up now, doesnt mean they wont change for the better later. I willing to risk future change and HOLD !!!
jt42

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:44:01 AM

Keep in mind people, you don't have to swap. If you hold your coins you do so for reasons of your own. I prefer to not swap since my wallet v1.1.5.6 doesn't have any issues. Swap at your own risk. There is no guarantee the new coin you are swapping to will do any better then the Ember you are giving up. I not here to bash, just to be informative and to let you know that if you do not swap, you and people like myself are in competition still with every other coin in existence and with every person still staking Ember. Happy decision making !!!

One last thing you should ask yourself, and these new coin devs is; what will happen to the coins you give them? Keep in mind, if you swap, those coins now become their coins and they do not have to burn them!

For wehat its worth I never trusted StakesUnited with any of my coins. I trust only myself, you should too. I am not a part of any developing Ember, never was. My thinking is that even if things are messed up now, doesnt mean they wont change for the better later. I willing to risk future change and HOLD !!!
Keep in mind that, after the swap, we will be shutting down the Ember seed nodes that help wallets to sync.  Cryptopia is delisting Ember.  C-Patex and Nova will keep trading it as long as the network runs and people are trading it, but they could delist it in the future if it continues to be abandoned.  Also, the swap addresses that Ember coins are going to are burn addresses and no one has access to their privkeys. 

If someone wishes to fork Ember and have a go, more power to them. It's open source on github.  Atheneum is an attempt by the Ember investment community to make something valuable from the ashes of Ember.
B.T20

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:26:52 PM

EMBER COIN is a total scam coin Angry they have partners like StakeUnited and Cryptopia. specially StakeUnited, they delisted Ember and give a short period time to the coin holders to withdraw their coins and if anyone couldn't get their notice in that short time, they stolen all their coins without any shame. and if the poor victims claims their coins they would block them from all their platforms Angry  they are very professional scammers  they delisted this coin in SU and Cryptopia in order to steal our coins and after sometimes passing and when they ignored the complains of all the victims, they would relist this shitty coin in another exchange and would sell our stolen coins. I can not believe they could steal all our coins and could get away with their crimes so easily.

at beginning of the work of Stake United , Ember team has told all the users in discord that the Stake United is a good site and even they would support the swap. so we trusted their saying and put our coins there since their shitty wallet never worked properly and now they abused our trust in them by supporting the Stake United for stealing our coins.

the SU even didn't give a proper timing for withdrawing of our coins they give us less than a month which is not a fair timing at all since we thought they would take care of swapping and never would have seen this coming and we were busy with our real life just for a short period of time and when we come to check just saw to our surprises they have abused our absent and stolen all our coins. like what would have be if they hold our coins little bit longer, I would understand if they have stopped staking but zeroing our balance is totally inequity.

we as victims have no place to speak out about the injustices they have done to us. this is not fair at all...

this shitty coin they first conned too many ppl and run away with their coins and now they changed the name of the coin to Atheneum to con more ppl under a different name.

hope they pay for their conning plans so badly one day.
StakeUnited decided to close their doors and our team had no advanced warning of this.  We will have another announcement soon about this on our social media, but our goal is to get SU Ember coins back to their Ember holders despite this sudden closing.  I don't believe any other coin hosted on SU is doing this for their investors.

Cryptopia has had a lot of issues with putting Ember into maintenance.  We will not be pursuing their exchange for the swapped Atheneum coin.

The Atheneum team is working hard to bring the value back to the Ember coin by providing a new, stable blockchain, wallet, and use case for investors.

Only thing you can do is blocking users in your discord and Telegram platform when they speak up and complain about this injustice that SU has done to them. you all backed up on defending SU for their stealing plan! SU only gave 2 weeks deadline for withdrawing of our coin and they just send one email for all delisted coins and even some got that email in their spam folder!
They stolen 2.5 bilion of my coins and never replied to my support tickets, even they removed any tickets that I opened with them one by one.
I even told you in your discord platform why you are doing nothing and only defending SU for stealing our coin and you just blocked me there.

I only trusted SU bc you told us in your discord that this site is safe and they do take care of swapping. but when I told the truth in your discord you blocked me there.

just by saying you are helping users to get back their stolen coins, it don't mean you would do as you say. I'm sure I will never get back my coins and you and SU just played us all very well. I just pity myself why I trusted you guys.

I just hope your coin never could get near rising, bc you were the partner in crime with SU.
jt42

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:44:02 PM

Only thing you can do is blocking users in your discord and Telegram platform when they speak up and complain about this injustice that SU has done to them. you all backed up on defending SU for their stealing plan! SU only gave 2 weeks deadline for withdrawing of our coin and they just send one email for all delisted coins and even some got that email in their spam folder!
They stolen 2.5 bilion of my coins and never replied to my support tickets, even they removed any tickets that I opened with them one by one.
I even told you in your discord platform why you are doing nothing and only defending SU for stealing our coin and you just blocked me there.

I only trusted SU bc you told us in your discord that this site is safe and they do take care of swapping. but when I told the truth in your discord you blocked me there.

just by saying you are helping users to get back their stolen coins, it don't mean you would do as you say. I'm sure I will never get back my coins and you and SU just played us all very well. I just pity myself why I trusted you guys.

I just hope your coin never could get near rising, bc you were the partner in crime with SU.
We're not defending SU at all.  In fact, we're upset over the whole situation and are working on getting everyone's coins back from SU.  I'll be able to post an update on that very soon.  If you were kicked from our discord, it means you were being belligerent. There are plenty of people on our Discord asking about SU in a respectful manner and not getting kicked.
B.T20

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:23:11 PM

We're not defending SU at all.  In fact, we're upset over the whole situation and are working on getting everyone's coins back from SU.  I'll be able to post an update on that very soon.  If you were kicked from our discord, it means you were being belligerent. There are plenty of people on our Discord asking about SU in a respectful manner and not getting kicked.

yes there are a lot of ppl asking for their stolen coins in your discord but i bet there are also a lot of ppl which have been blocked only bc they asked for their stolen coins. those in your discord either has been paid to flatter you or are unaware of what happens to ppls like us.
I'm sure you will tell your SU partner to give back some of your users in discord which hasn't been blocked yet (more possibly with a small amount of coins in SU) in order you won't lose more of your no so good reputation.
you will give back 20% of the stolen coins and block the ppls from your social platforms who held the other 80% of the stolen coins. you just promise lies to your users and they are following you like a sheep. you have no freedom in speak, you always take the easy road (blocking) just to doge the real reasonable conversation.
yes why not block ppl when they ask for their stolen coins as soon as they bring out some think-full questions and then you accuse them of been belligerent so you won't have to give their coins back anymore (specially when it is 2.5bilion coins).
do you really think we have to brag about you and praise you when you partnering with a scam site and stole our coins. you have zero tolerance for criticisms, all i said was why SU didn't give a proper timing for withdrawing and why you do nothing about this as you recommended this site to us before. you have blocked my for that,  there wasn't even a slightest bad words in my conversations!

go be happy with my stolen coins and all other stolen coins. you can think you have won us over, but just remember what goes around comes back around. other users soon will know this coin is all about scam either in old name or new name. i even ashame of myself why I believed in your all lies project, when no one would liked to believe in you.

your coin holders will soon know that this swapping, useless new wallet and funny new project is just a plan to run the game little longer to give you more time for conning more poor ppls.
jt42

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:52:03 PM

If you want to get back your Ember investment from StakeUnited, read on!

Our team was able to recover 158 Billion EmberCoin from StakeUnited.

In their exit, we assumed they intended to troll us by sending 20,446 Privkeys for us to sort through rather than a keys.txt file. Despite this attempt, our team impressively secured it all last night. We will be dispersing holdings in $AEM to verified users until February 6th, 2019. All leftover AEM will be burned. This may seem harsh, but we have much to do and we can't spend time on users who 6 months from now want to finally withdraw their AEM. We hope you all are understanding of this situation.

To verify your info, please fill out the google form here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/BxUS3o7mi4zgBtWu2

A link to this form will be on our website https://atheneumchain.io/ soon.
NotAnExit

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:54:25 PM

I must have hit a nerve, lol.
The way I see it, if you are working to get victims their coins back for stakeunited errors, you must have been a part of them, where you?
If not why do you care to give back victims coins? Are you an ANGEL? Is it that you want to help them so they then swap?
Servers are easy to keep up. You can take your servers down.. Each wallet is a server in itself.
Let the future write itself. Like I really believe you trashed the keys, lol.
The reason you will post an update is because you will have more coins people swapped to you.

Anyone who wants to swap their coins, do it at an exchange, don't fall victim to buy backs at a reduced coin count, and rate. Treat your coins like GOLD and hold them yourself. Trust no one. I understand the issues currently with exchanges, however; my trust in them is higher then a coin swap !
NotAnExit

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:55:55 PM

If you want to get back your Ember investment from StakeUnited, read on!

Our team was able to recover 158 Billion EmberCoin from StakeUnited.

In their exit, we assumed they intended to troll us by sending 20,446 Privkeys for us to sort through rather than a keys.txt file. Despite this attempt, our team impressively secured it all last night. We will be dispersing holdings in $AEM to verified users until February 6th, 2019. All leftover AEM will be burned. This may seem harsh, but we have much to do and we can't spend time on users who 6 months from now want to finally withdraw their AEM. We hope you all are understanding of this situation.

To verify your info, please fill out the google form here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/BxUS3o7mi4zgBtWu2

A link to this form will be on our website https://atheneumchain.io/ soon.

Nice way to CYA !!!
jt42

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:00:50 PM

Anyone who wants to swap their coins, do it at an exchange, don't fall victim to buy backs at a reduced coin count, and rate. Treat your coins like GOLD and hold them yourself. Trust no one. I understand the issues currently with exchanges, however; my trust in them is higher then a coin swap !
Both C-Patex and Nova Exchange are supporting the coin swap and will swap your EmberCoins to Atheneum for you.
rayman838

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:03:27 AM

Hi how are you doing? help!
I want to keep my embercoins.
Where do I download the necessary wallet and how do I synchronize it?
Thank you.
jt42

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:24:44 AM

Hi how are you doing? help!
I want to keep my embercoins.
Where do I download the necessary wallet and how do I synchronize it?
Thank you.
Follow the sync instructions at http://bootstrap.atheneumchain.io/
Ember wallet: https://github.com/AtheneumChain/Ember/releases
Atheneum wallet: https://github.com/AtheneumChain/Atheneum/releases
Swap instructions: http://swap.atheneumchain.io/
rayman838

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:28:21 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 05:58:48 PM by rayman838

For the same date last year, "embercoin" increased from 1 to 22ltc and then closed the markets, just at the same time as tradesatoshi and "coinsmarket" fell...  Cryptopia It smells ugly.

In theory they could not delist "embercoin" because the police raided cryptopia and they can not touch anything.
If they go online and the "embercoin" are not there, draw their own conclusions.
Conzumer

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:32:56 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 05:49:42 PM by Conzumer

I can't get the Wallet to register. I can kiss my coins good bye.  They are probably only worth 10 cents compared to the hundreds they cost me though.  I will probably stop doing business with crooktopia now.
jt42

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:13:47 AM

I can't get the Wallet to register. I can kiss my coins good bye.  They are probably only worth 10 cents compared to the hundreds they cost me though.  I will probably stop doing business with crooktopia now.
Try this:
http://bootstrap.atheneumchain.io/
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: