Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39582 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:17:20 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The situation in my country is not the best but at the same time is not that bad, the economy is slowly improving but it is going to take a lot of time to reach the promises we were given and as we know those are empty promises, everything can change very quickly especially if the most important foreign markets stop importing our products or if there is another economic recession.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:08:19 AM

Before the old president resigned as president in our country many are doing corruption everywhere the economy in my nation is very bad
But after the election of a new president with a better innovative, now my people began to grow rapidly the people who do corruption is reduced, the state finance is safe, the poverty that once merajarela is now reduced and many people who choose to work hard in the country and abroad to overcome the family economy. I think the percentage of the current government is better compared to the former
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:28:46 AM

As per the recent survey released, Our economic status is progressing. Economic growth increases for at least 30% this year (up to November) but as a normal employee or citizen, We haven't felt it yet. Due to the reason that the prices of the basic necessities also increases which is quite unfair to us. Though the unemployment rate is still high since a lot of new graduates are having a hard time to land a job due to some Government mandatory requirements sets to all the employers.

We have a newly elected president last June 2017. During his term (as of today), He already gathered a lot of potential investors/businessman to invest in our country which is a good sign to at least lessen the unemployment rate. Hopefully, By the end of the year, these investors could start building their businesses/branch here in our country so that by 2018 it will be fully operational not only to overcome the drought of the unemployed people but also to have at least a good year to expect.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:04:34 AM

It's really bad. Instead that the government are doing their jobs, they are just pointing out each others on who to blame. My citizens are the ones who suffer on what they are doing right now. Few jobs, failure on transportation system and rampant drug trades.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:14:31 AM

Not bad, our president was doing his part to give us a good nation and economy. I admire him for doing that unlike from the previous president I've never seen any changes.

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:13:05 AM

My country's economy is not bad, but i can't say it's good too.
There are too many problems here, corruptions, poverty, unemployments, and many more.
I don't really pay attention to my country's economy everyday, so sometimes i don't know what happen but it's gradually becomes better. Although we still have many debts, and even keeps increasing because we need money to build our country, we can finally feel the difference and result now.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:01:34 AM

I know in my country there are many poor people but condition not very bad. They still can eat everyday and buy something.
So it think my country not very bad.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:32:49 AM

I know in my country there are many poor people but condition not very bad. They still can eat everyday and buy something.
So it think my country not very bad.

They are common, in every country not everyone is going to be rich or privileged enough to do what they want. All of it will depend on what action the government can do to prevent them from dying out of hunger or cold outside the house. If the economy of your country is down, then most of those in poor condition will be in the streets, and some are dying. But if you are living in countries with blooming economy, you will see them in tenements and being feed by the social workers.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:37:45 AM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Even I would say under the threat of collapse. Unemployment has risen, the production of national products has fallen, there is no industry, there is only one import, so the rise in prices, and low wages make people homeless.
Yeah in some areas this is happening and the reason is the same that the bitcoin is now increasing in the price and the value of the bitcoin will increase more and this is the reason why almost everyone wants to buy the bitcoin now because when the price o the bitcoin gets down a lot of the people start buying the bitcoin at this time and when the bitcoin price goes high and the they hold for the long time as then sell.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:51:50 AM

The situation of our economy in our country is fine. Though we are one of the developing countries in Asia, I could say that our economy as well is competing well with other countries. Good thing that our government is doing something about it even little by little. Also, just recently, our central bank just recognized bitcoin in our country to be used by our people. Great progress so far.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
arwenphoenix

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:58:58 AM

Yeah, it's really bad at here, corruption is fucking many , leaders are trying to earn as much money with their power instead of doing good things for people.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:05:20 PM

i think poverty,corruption,and being greedy with power was the most main reason why our economy is not that good in ph....unemployment was getting higher,low salary high expenses.just hoping that the recent administration will take part even just to ease the situation.and im waiting for that moment.
If you are in third world country, it is crystal clear that you will be facing a lot of financial problems and it is not that easy for you people to live a lavish life but this is the time to end your poverty and start living a good life by working with bitcoin.

I will strongly suggest you for sticking with bitcoin for long period and sell it off when the prices are really very high. In this way, you will improve your lifestyle easily.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:23:44 PM

Yeah, it's really bad at here, corruption is fucking many , leaders are trying to earn as much money with their power instead of doing good things for people.
just as my country has many leaders who use their positions to do actions that harm many people like corruption, they only use their position or position within the state and take advantage for themselves, and that is very detrimental to the development and progress of the country, which I live in, hopefully this does not happen continuously
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:36:21 PM

In my country the problem with the economy remains instead complex. Although there are some kind of good signal
It all depends on the government of the country. In my country, the economic condition is not that much bad as in most of the countries of the world. Our government has started many development projects and due to which the economic condition is getting very much better and there are lot of people who are now earning a good amount of income just because of all these projects.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:41:47 AM

Maybe every country facing the same situation my country is also involve with it. I think the reason behind it is education. Every years educated peoples become unemployment because its hard  for them to find a good job in order to support there family. My country aslo facing the same situation and our government isn't taking action against it.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:49:47 AM

Economy of my country is that bad, the 5% of the ruling class control the economy, left the remain 95% in poverty, pain, and hardship. Bad and selfish leader is the mother of the day, they only care about their family and love one or political associate.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:05:21 AM

My country had a stable economy right now unlike the past years our economy is really bad but it's recovering because investors are coming to invest in our country

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:11:35 AM

Economy in our country is not bad at all even thou we are a developing country it's economy is good because our government is doing their very best to encourage investors to boost our economy
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:57:01 AM

I think it was as the same a all country, but here in my country is very bad many people became unemployed here even they got 4 years course and the poverty line has 25 % here but our economy get hike even that happened to our country. I may say that this is the chance for me to grow while looking for better work and make way from this.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:04:42 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 12:28:32 PM by kolbalish

Looking at our country's economy, we can see that our country is going to be developing. For example,the income is rising, the rate of education is increasing, the rate of child poverty is decreasing.On seeing this,we can understand that our economic situation improves.
If people of our country know about BITCOIN and they work,then this will have a serious impact on our country's economy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: