Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39590 times)
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:40:56 PM

It can be said yes or not. Because, I see peoples around me who have insufficient income but in pursuit of lifestyle they are willing to take a car credit or other garbage. But the goods are not needed. Finally, they are always late paying the installments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

At the present administration that we have now in my country, I could say that there is a big development happened since the President of my country became the peoples choice to lead us in prosperity as one of the citizens of my own nation.
Same is the case with my country. We had a bad, very bad government last time. There were economical deceptions and there were corruption that ultimately made us just get on toes to move forward, but now a man just rises and he had made some tremendous changes in economic aspects, now there is a bright future for us,

if the country is not bad, but in my country the economy is always increasing steadily, until many people who complain because the food is always the price increases.
our desire as a society, hopefully the government does not increase food prices continuously.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:37:17 PM

The current global economic conditions tend to be biased downward, as the impact of the global economic recovery is still slow and uneven, "including my current state
fenomenhaa

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:12:51 PM

for now the economy in the country I'm pretty good, I'm very grateful for it, less and less job vacancies. state policy in the good economic sector. so the economy last year and now is quite satisfactory.
The economy of the country in my country is getting now very fine and they are having the bright future with the bitcoin, the investment the more you will invest the more you will secure the money. The economy of the country is now getting more and better than this the income with the bitcoin is having the price of the bitcoin will be more than this, so the future with the bitcoin is now secure and the safe income.

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:28:12 PM

Sadly, we have a great deal of unemployed. Rates are continually growing and it is really tough to pay for the bare minimum necessary. Men and women in our nation drop hope for a excellent future.
My country is also suffering from unemployed people and its growing every year, minimum salary is also not that good if only I can tell everyone from my province about bitcoin I would gladly teach them how to earn this so that I can help them with their financial problem.

Zeveru1001

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:33:45 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

I think many countries face the same problem about unemployment. Wages are low and the commodities are high resulting in the bad economy. Bitcoins can even make the economy of the individual coyntry stable as bitcoins give us a wide opportunity to earn a good amount of profit and also can be treated as a full time job.
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:56:38 PM

Not that bad but still not that good enough.There are things that the government can not solve.Like unemployment and there a lot of people still on poverty line.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:01:50 PM

Everything should be based on your own thoughts and searches, and this forum should only encourage this from here, I believe that a successful investment is just what we will know exactly.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:54:24 PM

Generally i don’t think that our economy is really that bad but it is not good as well. people still has their jobs and people has continuously getting jobs especially that other countries are trusting the hardwork of our citizen. stock market is fluctuating and competition on firms is still up. however poverty is just the same and still alot of citizen complains in our government.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:12:37 PM

The economy situation in my country is a bit bad. There is a lot of jobless and unemployed people and government can't give them solutions.
Fortunately, so many from them work online, and a part is working in trading Bitcoin and altcoins.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:21:58 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 12:34:39 AM by carlerha

Not that bad but still not that good enough.There are things that the government can not solve.Like unemployment and there a lot of people still on poverty line.
In fact it is the responsibility of your government to solve these problems for you, they must provide all the  basic needs and facilities to every citizen and only then they can fulfill their duty. In fact most of the underdeveloped countries, where people do not have proper education and they do not leading a standard life, They are mostly over populated and therefore their government cannot provide them even their basic need. I think the developed countries should help them in raising their economic situation.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:54:21 PM

in my country, too, the situation is very difficult. High unemployment, wages too small - not enough money on that enough. Defer portion of income becomes heavier

same here in my country, maybe few countries are have a good economy situation because in my country, poverty is more than 50%.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

In my country Tunisia, we are suffering from a very tough economic crysis after the revolution due to corruption in the old system.
Now, it is really a disaster because we don't have anything to export exept oil. The conclusion 1 usd is equal to 2.4 dinars and 1 euro is eqaul to 3 dinars almost.
The sollution is hardwork but we can't because we suffer also from administrative corruption too.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:52:47 AM

I think nowadays almost all over the world are experiencing economic crisis, and also in my country, many industries or factories are stopped operating, and it affects the number of workers who are stopped. every year many college graduates become unemployed, because of the difficulty of finding a job and it affects the increase of criminality every day.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:26:32 AM

I think even the highly developed countries also experienced that kind of situation and most commonly bad loans and security breach are the main problems. Third world countries like where I am living are prone to loans from neighboring countries with stable economies. Loans are for like construction facilities, military modernization program, livelihood et cetera. Second is the terroristic attacks arround the world that could make a stable economy to crash due to threat in businesses, investments and trade of the said affected country in just days or months. The best example is Syria or any middle eastern countries and the Philippines that suffer such devastating attacks. These countries are rich in natural oil reserve and any  natural resources but now part of these countries  turned into abbys due to continued shellings ang bombings. Not only in middle east but also in selected nations in Europe, USA and Asia. All in all countries that has problems on bad loans and security will probably turn the situation into hell if not taken an action immediately.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:32:24 AM

The economy in my country is bad because many of the government officials here are corrupt. They steal money from the fund that supposed to be for the people. Also, many people are unemployed because of lack of education as well as lack of job hirings. I hope that someday there will be a leader or a president that can change the economy of my country.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:43:11 AM

for now the economy in the country I'm pretty good, I'm very grateful for it, less and less job vacancies. state policy in the good economic sector. so the economy last year and now is quite satisfactory.
The economy of the country in my country is getting now very fine and they are having the bright future with the bitcoin, the investment the more you will invest the more you will secure the money. The economy of the country is now getting more and better than this the income with the bitcoin is having the price of the bitcoin will be more than this, so the future with the bitcoin is now secure and the safe income.
I think for now the influence of bitcoin has not been so perceived by economies in various countries. I myself have not heard the news that bitcoin improve the economic conditions of a country for the better? in fact many countries are still afraid of bitcoin and provide threats and prohibitions to use bitcoin so bitcoin does not pay much for a country's economy. my own country has a not-so-bad economy and bitcoin is growing rapidly here and maybe it will also help our country's economy a little bit
matrixjohn

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:43:39 AM

In our country not really bad  .. Thers a lot of problem to solve and address. But based on the current economy status .. Its keep gooing better because of the goverment projects that will help the economy to boost.  Hopefully bitcoin will also contribute for the growing economy.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:37:34 AM

Sadly, we have a great deal of unemployed. Rates are continually growing and it is really tough to pay for the bare minimum necessary. Men and women in our nation drop hope for a excellent future.
Same here in my country there are a lot of challenges in my country about economy and people are badly suffering from it a lot of people are jobless and daily use things are expansive also so in this kind of situation people are coming fast toward bitcoin and a lot of people have already join bitcoin and they are taking good advantage of it including me.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:39:53 AM

In our country not really bad  .. Thers a lot of problem to solve and address. But based on the current economy status .. Its keep gooing better because of the goverment projects that will help the economy to boost.  Hopefully bitcoin will also contribute for the growing economy.

Well, that's normal. All countries have problems too. What matters is if the citizens of such country don't suffer too much.

I am living in a place where poverty can be seen by many, corruption and statesman who are only after their own welfare. But I do not see this as hindrance, and I do not let  my self be one of those who are too dependent to  what the government can give.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: